It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mississippi GOP Passes Anti-Abortion Bill With Heartbeat, Transvaginal Ultrasounds, Personhood, And

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by Under Water

Two questions:
1. Correct me if I am wrong but you seem to believe human life begins at conception? If so I am curious as to why?

2. Do you believe a women who is raped and gets pregnant must carry the pregnancy to term?

Do a search for my posts. I have provided answers to both those questions numerous times. At his point, people are jumping in these threads late, not reading everything, and I'm sick of having the same argument over and over.

I don't have time to research your posts. The time you spent responding you could have just as easily simply answered the questions. This makes it appear you are avoiding the questions.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I don't have time to research your posts.

And I don't have time for your excuses.

This makes it appear you are avoiding the questions.

Haha, ok... well, the posts exist so, um, no haven't avoided answering any questions. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
reply to post by hawkiye

I don't have time to research your posts.

And I don't have time for your excuses.

This makes it appear you are avoiding the questions.

Haha, ok... well, the posts exist so, um, no haven't avoided answering any questions. Carry on.

So you have time to answer several posts with BS excuses and even pathetically try to accuse me of making excuses but can't answer 2 simple questions mmmk.... Sigh! Bottom line is you know your reasoning is irrational and would get destroyed so you'd rather act like a 3rd grader and make stupid remarks to avoid a verbal beat down... Ok buddy whatever...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cwg100
I get really annoyed when people overthink things and try to make them something they are not. There is no "war on women." That's just a phrase liberals came up with so they could demonize conservatives. ...

Yea a braindead so politicians can control y'all... nasty with satanic consequences.

I'm not a liberal (I'm libertarian), and the phrase may actually trace back to me using it for the last couple years on these blogs at every opportunity. And no I don't think its making it something its not. It is - it CONTROLS women over their body parts while prescribing punishment and tasks to interfere with medical services that maybe time critical.

My friend Beth had to self-abort at 7 months - by punching herself for over a month till it worked.

My wife has health concerns about pregnancy and if we conceive an abortion situation at 6 months could be life critical for her and NO WAY do I trust the government/medical establishments to make such a decision FOR her - inform her maybe --- but with the laws comming from the War On Women its getting more and more dangerous to even see a doctor. (eg: my dr said take these drugs or you'll die.I reversed Type2 w/o any drugs)

BIRTH=DEFINING MOMENT

LAWs that interfere = SATANIC, War On Women, WOW!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
No one is required to give another person their organs, even for their own survival. In other words, your mere personhood isn't an argument that you are allowed the use of my abdomen for the preservation of your life.

The first person who runs a state / province up to the Supremes with this argument will win. So these fools can keep up with their law changes.

What exactly do they think they'll get out of transvaginal ultrasounds? I don't actually have a problem with someone having to see an ultrasound. I just don't get the point of the transvaginal one.
edit on 2012/3/20 by Aeons because: 15 years. I've been laying this one out for 15 years.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

It's a psych-out move, intended to shame the woman.

Also, to all the tools in Washington promoting the "trans-vee" procedure: it's "trans-vaginal", guys. If you can't bring yourself to say the word "vagina", you shouldn't be allowed to write legislation concerning that organ.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I suspect that the legal personhood argument would fix several problematic legal issues, drive down use of the procedure (probably a good thing) and still not end up making it illegal because such a thing wouldn't survive the Supremes challenge.

The period in between might be rough.

Transvaginal ultrasound is utterly unnecessary. If they were serious about the point they are trying to make, they'd go for a 3D ultrasound. But *that* is too expensive.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join