It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there public videos of a same UFO from different vantage points?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Does anyone know any case of an UFO that was filmed by at least two different people from two different vantage points?

I mean, videos that are publicily available on YouTube...

Any known examples?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Preferably, cases of daylight UFOs...

But night time UFOs are welcome too...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
With the exception of the Jerusalem UFO lights, I dont recall any. Im not sure if they ever debunked that but it created quite a stir.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have seen tons I cant remember them all one is the phoenix lights

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There's a black disc filmed in France, I think. From two or three diffferent places. Now I say black disc, it actually looks like a black hole in some parts of the clips. I'll try to find them.

Of course they're probably all CGI.

Found one. I'm positive there's more.

edit on 15-3-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There are more. I you view that vid on youtube the other videos are in the responses underneath it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A long time ago hoaxers discovered the only way to convince people their hoax is real is to try their best at creating the illusion that the same UFO was filmed from multiple view points by multiple witnesses.

There are 3 UFO sightings that I know of that were from two or more different view points, and all of those turned out be a complete hoax.

The first one I can't recall where it was, I am trying to search for it. But it was a UFO hovering above this very tall building with a green antenna on top. There supposedly multiple cameras that captured it, all of them were filmed while in a car driving. The UFO ends up sending some type of bolt of lightning at the building and then shoots into the air really fast. It was found to be a HOAX and put in the hoax forum, but I can't find it.

Someone used the buildings antennae to measure the height of the UFO when it was above the building, and it turns out the UFO was in at a different height on every video, meaning the hoaxer messed up really bad trying to make make the same UFO in multiple videos. Also the bolt of lightning was a known effect in some video effects program.

The other hoax was the Jerusalem UFO hoax. That one was heavily debunked. Several really bad errors were found, and it turns out it was made by students and their teacher of some special effects school or class.

Also there was another "Hollywood UFO" that supposedly had two different views, but that turned out to be a hoax too. thehoaxkiller.com...

edit on 15-3-2012 by UFOGlobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

That turned out be a remote control toy. I think the OP asked for UFO videos not IFO videos lol.
edit on 15-3-2012 by UFOGlobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hot topic brewing about this very thing right here:

Supposedly 7 differrent viewpoints and films, but only one released at this point. Some say bug, others say UFO.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOGlobe

Wouldn't surprise me. Link to find,please?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
With the exception of the Jerusalem UFO lights, I dont recall any. Im not sure if they ever debunked that but it created quite a stir.

Debunked to death. Not just by the ATS community, but even the owner of the site got his hands dirty.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Huge massive hoax....thus the reason it is in the HOAX forum

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Read the description of that video, at the bottom there is a link.
tvbs.com.tw article

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
reply to post by UFOGlobe

Wouldn't surprise me. Link to find,please?

It was remote control

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

Supposedly 7 differrent viewpoints and films, but only one released at this point. Some say bug, others say UFO.

that isnt really what the OP is askign for. the 7 different viewpoints have not been relased, it is all rumour until it is done

so far, as mentioned above, everything has been a hoax or identified.....and nothing out of this world...

edit on March 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola

Total rubbish, had there been 7 different views they would have shown them also. Just a bs story to make the lie sound more convincing.

The video shows a bug close to the lens, hence the speed and lack of definition.

As far as i am aware there is not a ufo caught on multiple cameras, by multiple people, at multiple vantage points anywhere.

I could easily open 3 or 4 youtube channels, film the same sort of area from different places, add in a ufo in each of them, make a ton of money from adsense....The Sun...and all the other crappy news outlets...

I have 2 youtube channels as it is, i could EASILY fool many many people without too much trouble. Not many people are willing to accept, Youtube is HOAX central!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think something that people should realize is that with the growing popularity regarding the topics of aliens and government coverups, comes with it the very real business of monetizing that popularity.

You see it every time you come on to ATS. ATS makes money through advertising that is aimed at people discussing, looking into, or that are just interested in the subject.

Is that evilness by this site in itself? No. The site gives people a forum to discuss the subject, and is very upfront about how it sustains itself. In other words, transparency.

On the other hand, the other people who have monetized this little niche, do so not by giving an avenue for people to discuss it, but by giving them something to discuss

In other words, for the other people to make money on this topic, they must repeatedly make available materials that the masses will be interested in.

Unfortunately, the amount of real material is not and endless pile of "unexplained events" clouded in mystery and magic. In fact, there have been hundreds of well respected journalists and investigative minds that have looked into and put to rest some of the most controversial stories out there.

What we are left with, are people with YouTube channels, blogs and websites that will either fabricate their own (videos, stories and first hand accounts) or accept others accounts just so they can obtain more viewership.

In other words, half, if not more of the stories currently floating around the web are made specifically to gain readership that in turn brings income through advertising, book sales or offshoot sales of related items like, free energy kits, survival supplies and unbacked medicinal herbs that all seem to be tied to extraterrestrial events and or government coverups in some form or the other.

To put it bluntly, you're all a bunch of stooges.

Much love,

edit on 15-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I think something that people should realize is that with the growing popularity regarding the topics of aliens and government coverups, comes with it the very real business of monetizing that popularity.

You see it every time you come on to ATS. ATS makes money through advertising that is aimed at people discussing, looking into, or that are just interested in the subject.

Is that evilness by this site in itself? No. The site gives people a forum to discuss the subject, and is very upfront about how it sustains itself. In other words, transparency.

On the other hand, the other people who have monetized this little niche, do so not by giving an avenue for people to discuss it, but by giving them something to discuss

In other words, for the other people to make money on this topic, they must repeatedly make available materials that the masses will be interested in.

Unfortunately, the amount of real material is not and endless pile of "unexplained events" clouded in mystery and magic. In fact, there have been hundreds of well respected journalists and investigative minds that have looked into and put to rest some of the most controversial stories out there.

What we are left with, are people with YouTube channels, blogs and websites that will either fabricate their own (videos, stories and first hand accounts) or accept others accounts just so they can obtain more viewership.

In other words, half, if not more of the stories currently floating around the web are made specifically to gain readership that in turn brings income through advertising, book sales or offshoot sales of related items like, free energy kits, survival supplies and unbacked medicinal herbs that all seem to be tied to extraterrestrial events and or government coverups in some form or the other.

To put it bluntly, you're all a bunch of stooges.

Much love,

edit on 15-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

you make a good point and one I discussed on some other thread (i cant remember which)....and i think "loves a conspiracy" was discussing too...

but many of these uploads on YT are recycled crap (er vids) and people create these YT channels where they get paid by google ads....so the more views, the more $$....

YT is not the place to find "truth" about this subject......
where is? dunno, but i would never scour YT looking for bids. Im pretty most of the vids out there have been posted here and discussed to death a zillion times...
edit on March 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks for the update on that one. I was wondering what ever happened that case.

I know a few people that to this date still continue to believe its true lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join