It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Know What Exist, You Must Know What Does Not Exist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SparkOfSparks6
reply to post by Awen24

That is the beauty of wisdom my friend, it is rationality that is so un rational.

You've gotta luv the contradictory nature of all of this.

But it goes against what they've been progrmmed with, sew Fresh Code is the only solution.

Keep it up!

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."

I does not exist.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."

I does not exist.

By knowing that which does kNot exist, only then can you know that which does exist.

It doesn't werk both ways!

The n0thing of Zeroness exists.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
That's like saying that you cannot know n0thing and that's also kNot true.

The Universe is growing BACK into its Once Self, the Infinite Nothingness that was once itself.

Sew there is ONE n0thing I know and I also know none of this is real, which means that while We are in it, it does kNot exist for real but it does exist in its Thought.
Sew with that, I know what exists and what does kNot and when it does exist and when it doesn't, along with where and where kNot.

Does Time exist?

Does God exist?

What "part" of the "you" exists?

The Law of Existence dictates:

"Law of Existence - that which exists, exists but that which does not exist, does not."

While that sounds stoopid, it isn't.

Ribbit

This is ridiculous on so many levels it almost hurts.
This isn't even philosophy. It's foolishness dressed up as "deep thought", when the reality is anything but.

Your sentences are self-contradictory rubbish... "the universe is growing back onto its once self... the infinite nothingness that was once itself"... that makes no sense whatsoever... because:

1) nothingness cannot become something without external input.
2) nothingness cannot be infinite - infinity is an indefinite measurement, but a measurement nonetheless. Can you measure nothing? No. If you could, it would then by necessity be something, not nothing.

Nothing in this world... nothing, irritates me more than people trying to sound intelligent and deep, and failing miserably. I don't care if you're the mother of all Japanese Samurai or some dude living down the street named Bob... throwing oxymoronic words together in strings of semi-legible script does not a philosopher make.

Finally, I leave you all with this.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" ~ Arthur Conan Doyle

Eliminating the absurd does free up the inbox when trying to establish plausible reality anchors.

Calling anything "absurd" automatically eliminates it from the possibilities, thus, by dew'n that it closes your mind to the possibility it isn't absurd.

"You can't teach someone something they already know." - Old Toad Proverb

Once you know its absurd, how will you ever know different?

Ribbit

I certainly wouldn't have expected you to agree with me on that. Not that it matters either.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

That's like saying that you cannot know n0thing and that's also kNot true.

The Universe is growing BACK into its Once Self, the Infinite Nothingness that was once itself.

Sew there is ONE n0thing I know and I also know none of this is real, which means that while We are in it, it does kNot exist for real but it does exist in its Thought.
Sew with that, I know what exists and what does kNot and when it does exist and when it doesn't, along with where and where kNot.

Does Time exist?

Does God exist?

What "part" of the "you" exists?

The Law of Existence dictates:

"Law of Existence - that which exists, exists but that which does not exist, does not."

While that sounds stoopid, it isn't.

Ribbit

This is ridiculous on so many levels it almost hurts.
This isn't even philosophy. It's foolishness dressed up as "deep thought", when the reality is anything but.

Your sentences are self-contradictory rubbish... "the universe is growing back onto its once self... the infinite nothingness that was once itself"... that makes no sense whatsoever... because:

1) nothingness cannot become something without external input.
2) nothingness cannot be infinite - infinity is an indefinite measurement, but a measurement nonetheless. Can you measure nothing? No. If you could, it would then by necessity be something, not nothing.

Nothing in this world... nothing, irritates me more than people trying to sound intelligent and deep, and failing miserably. I don't care if you're the mother of all Japanese Samurai or some dude living down the street named Bob... throwing oxymoronic words together in strings of semi-legible script does not a philosopher make.

Finally, I leave you all with this.

I hate to bust your bubble, but everything I said is the actual truth.

It's your mind that full of rubbish!

The Once Infinite Father, the Lone Consciousness of the Universe, alone for an eternity, figured out how to overcome being the only One, by becoming the Finite Mother. He inverted Himself, turning inside-out and outside-in, and He did that with a SINGLE Black Hole and that SINGLE Black Hole now surrounds the entire Universe and both spatial verses, defining it but kNot confining it and as the Universe grows, the Black Hole grows with us and outside that Black Hole, which you can never access, is an Infinite Nothingness that was the Infinite Father's Once Self and We are growing back into that Infinite Once Self as the Finite Mother and it's the Finite Mother that's the Mother to our Soul, and Souls are constantly born, but had the Infinite Father kNot done what He did, none of this would be.

As to Mystery Men, you should watch that again, since you clearly missed the secrets all in it.

Ribbit

Ps: Back Holes are kNot what science thinks they are, they are rips in Space, doorways between the 2 spatial verses, and the one that surrounds the Universe (called a Klein Sphere), is what prevents entropy, so there's a 100% recycling ratio and Zero Loss.

edit on 16-3-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" ~ Arthur Conan Doyle

Eliminating the absurd does free up the inbox when trying to establish plausible reality anchors.

Calling anything "absurd" automatically eliminates it from the possibilities, thus, by dew'n that it closes your mind to the possibility it isn't absurd.

"You can't teach someone something they already know." - Old Toad Proverb

Once you know its absurd, how will you ever know different?

Ribbit

I certainly wouldn't have expected you to agree with me on that. Not that it matters either.

2nd line.

But your absurdities are based on flawed data sew as long as you think the truth is absurd, you will never know the truth because the truth IS stranger than fiction.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

fiction is truth abuse, what is never absurd while always more really free and true is the only reason that allow fictions to look as existing

what is abused end looking absurd from the missing element abusers

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
this is actually the whole right point of this thread

pointing abusers allow the awareness to b existing out of them, it is the only way to exist in truth

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

That is a good book, one of my favorites, the book has a lot of information for those who can easily adapt melee strategies to everyday life.

The guy was obviously very brilliant, I would agree with many of his quotes, one of them is, "To know what exist, you must know what does not exist."

A common debate of Believer Vs. Atheist can easily be adapted using this quote.

Atheist... I know for a fact a Supreme Being cannot exist, because I have seen zero evidence to support it's existence.

The Atheist knows about what his five senses can evaluate, and what the instruments he has created can evaluate, at first only his 5 senses with an extreme limited range; feel, taste, touch, see, smell, hear. Then additional senses using technology such as the invisible light spectrum, radio, etc., but within a limited range, in comparison the range is large, peeking beyond the galaxy but within the grand scale of the universe, still, a very limited range.

Because an Atheist has explored 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the universe, to be generous, it is closer to a trillion times a trillion zeros. According to the quote by Miyamoto Musashi, "To know what exist, you must know what does not exist.", the Atheist would be laughed at by Musashi for claiming to know what is in the remaining unexplored space.

------------------------------

Believer... I know for a fact a Supreme Being exists, because I have seen spiritual evidence to support it's existence.

The Believer bases his facts on a 6th human sense. Because man's current technology cannot prove the existence of a 6th sense it does not mean the 6th sense does not exist. Based on the number of people who claim to have access to this 6th sense it is possible it does exist, despite the fact that science has not discovered it. "To know what exist, you must know what does not exist.", According to the quote the 6th sense cannot be disproven, as man cannot claim to know all things until he does know all things.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

when a sentence is meaning a clear equation of absolute conception u cant mean ur freedom to use it as u wish

u proved how u do not exist, according to that quote

the meaning of what do not exist, is the objective that is not real, like u the present subject that look like existing while it keeps meaning stuffs and knowledge without ever existing itself, u r never real so u do not exist, then knowing how a present can be as such, is getting out of absolute non existence present so then any move is to what really exist

atheists do not say nonexistence to what they cant prove, this obvious despise sense use to atheists is clearly out of ur will alone

noone is stupid and if everyone is stupid it cant be an excuse to make offense to objective arguments

what do not exist is not what u cant see, especially as the quote is clear stating what do not exist only from knowing it

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
what is amazing is the number of people willing to take all existence for granted as a creation fact

everyone know that certainly at some points that existence exist, but no there is no obligations at all in anymind while all and any conscious seem very positive in abusing existence for personnal agendas, so no problem in stating that all can be of one god if that lie can serve their minds wills stands

how can u b such careless to existence involvements sense forever, that sense that make everything objective in superior terms and so much living positive sources, how can u see such obvious value of existence sense fact as nothing or worse possessed by a creator wills, is the only mystery of such evil being the only present now

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I like most all of the comments already posted - they mostly make sense....but to be fair, the context of the quote comes from a martial arts 'philosophy', similar to B.Lee's 'Be like water'...
From a pure design point of view, the quote relates to positive and negative space, first and foremost, but can be applied to more esoteric thinking...in that, the quote can be turned around to read the same the other way 'round...and still make sense...it relates to the definition of physical and intellectual boundaries, and spiritual (if you want to go there)...a form of...deduction by inclusion or exclusion which forms some sort of map...whether physical, intellectual or spiritual...the map may not be necessarily accurate, but no maps are accurate descriptions of reality, except in limited ways...

...and the areas in which these maps are formed are dependant on preconcieved notions of the data recieved...so, I think everyone's kinda right...a bit like the parable of the 'Scientists and the Elephant'...

Akushla

edit on 17-3-2012 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

it is a mystery why do u enjoy meaning that all is nothing, why all then?? if it means same nothing in reverse

o yea god do all for other purpose, just to love u particularly

and nothing else explain it, all spaces are for him and nothing else is concerned by any fact or reality except ur god

then u and him do not exist as out of our map to what exist us, since there is no matters and the mean is u so go to him or we push u to

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

the fact that the quote originally is to martial arts confirm what i said exclusively

existence sense is through fighting what do not exist, it will collapse and that is the start

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

it is a mystery why do u enjoy meaning that all is nothing, why all then?? if it means same nothing in reverse

o yea god do all for other purpose, just to love u particularly

and nothing else explain it, all spaces are for him and nothing else is concerned by any fact or reality except ur god

then u and him do not exist as out of our map to what exist us, since there is no matters and the mean is u so go to him or we push u to

I'm confused...where the hell, in my post did I mention god?

Akushla

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

as if words are what u mention in letters, revealing the absolute subjective will u are that should never pretend meaning anything
or worse as if u type ur means, when obviously u proved that all is nothing to u so no reason to say what u really value subjectively within urself

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

the fact that the quote originally is to martial arts confirm what i said exclusively

existence sense is through fighting what do not exist, it will collapse and that is the start

What you have written agrees with what I was alluding to...the definition of what does not exist is...circumscribed in a rough way by what we believe exists...forming (in the pure design sense) a positive and negative image...but black & white images can produce strangely familiar shapes that the brain makes sense of in preconcieved ways...these are the incomplete images formed by maps of all sorts...

From a purely physical point of view, we don't walk through tables or lamposts, we navigate the 'negative' space between them and other 'definable physical objects...of course, intellectually it's easy to say...'the table does not exist', but walking through it is another question...

We don't even 'consider' the negative space around the table, because the physical (positive) space occupied by the table is defined by our faulty senses (to make it more concrete), which are interpreted to make sense to our brain, which in turn must conceptualise all sorts of paramaters which may or may not be accurate to navigate around the table or through it, if you are that far advanced...

Akushla

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

as if words are what u mention in letters, revealing the absolute subjective will u are that should never pretend meaning anything
or worse as if u type ur means, when obviously u proved that all is nothing to u so no reason to say what u really value subjectively within urself

Doesn't explain where you got god from in my post...

Akushla

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

disagree, my logic is flawless, double check it

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join