It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Jihadists Vowing to “Eradicate Christianity”

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

I liked how the first two replies to you were paid shill mods discrediting your thread. So much for your point of view which is factual. Noticed they posted less than 3 minutes after your thread was put up? They didn't even have time to read your words, much less visit your link AND post their reply. This is getting ridicules around here! Present facts and the site itself shuts you down.

I must admit I was a little shaken by the opening salvo from 2 mods but I resorted to my training and began hookin’ and jabbin’.

All good! Everyone has an opinion and if I wanted to only hear myself speak I’d lock myself in a closet and lecture myself!

Thanks for the response!

edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Nowadays when I read that Muslim extremists are planning anything, I just automatically translate it to "the CIA is planning yet another act of destabilization somewhere".

Memo to Muslim extremists everywhere:

Check the credentials of the people who are paying your bills and arming you. Double check the direction they are pointing you in. More often than not you are being used by people who are laughing at you behind your back.

I'm not Muslim and I'm not the sort of person you would generally approve of. I don't believe in Islam. I'm not a totalitarian, intolerant person as many of you are. But I do not like seeing the poor and ignorant being made fools of.

A word to the wise. Postpone jihad in favor of getting an education. When you start to see the world in shades of grey, rather than black and white, you will be better equipped to navigate in it. In the words of one of the most decadent Western slobs ever to tread the planet, "You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need."

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
Are you guys not aware that most organized Jehadi are actually

Zionists of ex-Jewish faith?

No, I didn't know that. Can you produce a source?
God Bless.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Comparing him to 2.2 million radical islamic terrorists

2.2 million radical islamic terrorists?
Wait a minute... where did you get that number?

Wasn't it a number YOU came up with in this post

2.2 Billion: World’s Muslim Population Doubles. Now say just 1% of them were radical islamics

Hey, if you are going to assume things and pull figures out of thin air, why just stop at 1%?

edit on 9-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Nigeria has been polled as one of the more fanatical Islamic countries, seabag. So it probably isn't just hollow fearmongering, in this case.

With that said, it is not appropriate to assume that these people speak for Islam as a whole, either. They do not. Different Islamic countries have varying degrees of fanaticism and radicalism. Nigeria and Egypt in particular, are dangerous countries where Islamic extremism is concerned. Turkey and Iran, on the other hand, are comparitively moderate.

Don't view things as being entirely black or white. Islam has its' fanatics, yes; but not all Muslims are omnicidal maniacs. There are some Muslims on this very forum who are good people.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Nowadays when I read that Muslim extremists are planning anything, I just automatically translate it to "the CIA is planning yet another act of destabilization somewhere"

Well sir, this sure as hell is not the CIA destabilizing
a thing. These are psycho's over in Nigeria,
these psycho's belong to a religion called Islam.
These people hate the Christians that live in their
country and are going to go and KILL THEM..
The CIA is not trying to destabilize Nigeria. They have no need too.
Besides the fact it needs NO help whatsoever, they are quite good
at destabilizing it, and keeping it destabilized themselves.
Now this *destabilization* is going to get a group of people killed
because they do not believe in Islam, but believe in Jesus Christ..
It is quite disgusting. ~PoPs

link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
FACE IT... you are as afraid of the devil as any Christian can be, and your careful venom layered posts reveal this. all the while telling us that it is just GREED that influences our bad, while it is something else entirely that motivates our supposed "enemies".

Give me a break.

I realize this is a conspiracy site but give it a rest. It's pretty obvious who here is buying the BS. Simply because YOU can't distinguish between Reality, facts and rhetoric. This is not a crusade no matter how much you and those like you attempt to make it such.

Face it, instead of dealing with the issues outlined in the op you and a few others attempt poorly to sidestep the threads premise and attack other members.

Have at it.

I haven't read anywhere where you [Or the other known apologists] have come out and condemned the actions of a few representing Islam but rather point fingers elsewhere and completely ignore their activities.

edit on 9-3-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   
your picture speaks for itself, if you want the war against the muslims go do it ! , but I think you're living in a fantasy world, shuts down your Xbox and throw your Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare ... and come back to the real life, where people die for real and there is no resurection possible, or blood is not pixel blood ... judge millions of people on a group of people is ridiculous and there's only you who does not see it, because i can also fond some video showing white beating black people and say all the white american are rascist and violent...it make no sens and we go nowhere... think about your implication, your interaction and consequence , it is also muslim women, childs and men who ask nothing and are blame for all the words you are talking about... no! no! and no europe is not invaded by this barbaric muslim the only thing i see here a gamer who wants to play a war... point.

and to finish i have just one wish i want you to set free this planet go find another one, i don't want people like you on this one, find one where you can spread you hate and do you war, because a silent majority of people are tired , decade of blood and hate and death, so take the extremist religious with you and don't forget your weapon and be sure we don't miss you .

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Hey, if you are going to assume things and pull figures out of thin air, why just stop at 1%?

Modesty and benefit of the doubt???

Hey, nobody wants to come across like a know-it-all, and there are no stats on the exact number of terrorists! People like you would skew the numbers anyway (like you’re doing now) and we’d never know the truth!

2.2 million sounds conservative to me on a planet of 7 billion!

edit on 9-3-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is one Christian who will not allow himself or his loved ones to be pillaged, raped, or murdered by these sub-human psychotics. And if any of you religion-haters want a piece of me, take your best shot...I'll win. Eff you anti-Christians...try your s**t on me and I will hurt you.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eezveeneetee
This is one Christian who will not allow himself or his loved ones to be pillaged, raped, or murdered by these sub-human psychotics. And if any of you religion-haters want a piece of me, take your best shot...I'll win. Eff you anti-Christians...try your s**t on me and I will hurt you.

Jesus would be so proud of you.

And Islam is the violent one.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Hey, nobody wants to come across like a know-it-all, and there are no stats on the exact number of terrorists!

"Nobody wants to come across like a know-it-all"

Well, the guy who I quoted and replied to was doing just that.

First he assumes that 1% of 2.2 billion muslims are radical in this post
Then he uses the figure of 2.2 million as if it were a confirmed fact in this post

edit on 9-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

There are folks who claim Al Qaeda is a group made up by the CIA.

I always have wondered since this entire religious war unfolded...why is the Vatican, the seat of Christianity left untouched. They are not after Christendom too seriously by simply targeting a few Christians here and there.You would go for the gusto. Why don't they?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Either God is in control, or he is not. If he is, then you have nothing to worry about, so stop being afraid. If he is not, then your belief system was never valid to begin with, so you have not lost anything anyway.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
My opinion? There are assholes in every type of religion in the world. People fight about it, because they see their beliefs as "normal" and anything that differs from that is considered "wrong" or "not normal," when in actuality it's just a different perspective. We grow up, live, and learn in extremely diverse areas of the world. Is it that hard for people to simply accept THIS: Of all the seven billion people in the world, every single person has their own beliefs. And every single person holds true to their beliefs (or at least should). And these beliefs are all different due to the region we're born in, the way we are raised, etc (you get the point). Just because someone has a different belief than you DOES NOT mean they are wrong. Stop bashing each other because "he doesn't agree with me, he's obviously wrong!", it's childish and is about as useful as a wet carrot. People have their beliefs, and don't like it when other people try and it take them away, or shun them as "evil." Would you like someone coming forthright and saying, "You're beliefs are stupid because they don't agree with mine. Mine are obviously right, because.. well they're mine and they can't be wrong." You may think that is all nonsensical but the truth is, there are people out there in this mindset. Stop blaming Islams, or Christians, or (insert any religion). There are assholes, as well as good people, everywhere in this world. It's simply the height of human arrogance to blame a single religion for the actions of a few characters who have a twisted mindset.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by buster2010

Christian extremists also bomb abortion clinics and federal buildings. At least I never heard anything about Timothy McVeigh converting to Islam.

Last time I checked…Timothy McVeigh wasn’t in charge of a darn thing!

As a matter of fact, he was quite the loner.

It’s a little different when you’re comparing the actions of one lone loser to that of a religious leader, general, president, etc.

It's the same you are doing in your thread you are the painting a whole religion because of the actions of a few.

McVeigh was never put under "enhanced interrogation" so we will never know if he was connected with anyone or not will we?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
so much for peacefull muslims. elephant in the room.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

We grow up, live, and learn in extremely diverse areas of the world. Is it that hard for people to simply accept THIS: Of all the seven billion people in the world, every single person has their own beliefs. And every single person holds true to their beliefs (or at least should). And these beliefs are all different due to the region we're born in, the way we are raised, etc (you get the point). Just because someone has a different belief than you DOES NOT mean they are wrong. Stop bashing each other because "he doesn't agree with me, he's obviously wrong!", it's childish and is about as useful as a wet carrot. People have their beliefs, and don't like it when other people try and it take them away, or shun them as "evil."

America (USA) is the only country in the world that tolerates people from all walks of life.

You need to direct your lecture to Muslims in the Middle-East who are the “childish” people you speak of who wish to “shun” everyone as “evil”.

Direct your self-righteous, opinionated beliefs towards the right target, sir. Maybe it will land!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by RomeByFire

We grow up, live, and learn in extremely diverse areas of the world. Is it that hard for people to simply accept THIS: Of all the seven billion people in the world, every single person has their own beliefs. And every single person holds true to their beliefs (or at least should). And these beliefs are all different due to the region we're born in, the way we are raised, etc (you get the point). Just because someone has a different belief than you DOES NOT mean they are wrong. Stop bashing each other because "he doesn't agree with me, he's obviously wrong!", it's childish and is about as useful as a wet carrot. People have their beliefs, and don't like it when other people try and it take them away, or shun them as "evil."

America (USA) is the only country in the world that tolerates people from all walks of life.

You need to direct your lecture to Muslims in the Middle-East who are the “childish” people you speak of who wish to “shun” everyone as “evil”.

Direct your self-righteous, opinionated beliefs towards the right target, sir. Maybe it will land!

Amen seabag
Amen

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Either God is in control, or he is not. If he is, then you have nothing to worry about, so stop being afraid. If he is not, then your belief system was never valid to begin with, so you have not lost anything anyway.

I must agree. Even if I get tortured and killed. It's not this life that lasts an eternity.

God Bless

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join