It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones finally begins to cover his views on the Kony 2012 movement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by haven123

i hate this fella why does he need to rage so much,if i ever meet him he will be getting punched

Because that's the character he plays.

Glenn Beck cries.
Bill O'Reilly yells and lies
Alex Jones Rages.

It's a means to an end, it "shows" you that he "cares" and is "concerned" for your "safety". Sadly though, I have to agree this Kony movement isn't all that it seems, but don't worry, AJ will put his spin on it.

I'm surprised he's waited this long, he usually jumps on any stories of this type, and usually declares them psyops or whatnot, and if AJ got the story late in the game? look out boys.

I've noticed several times that on many potentially important stories, he's 2-3 days behind. I believe he has handlers, and that they direct him as to how it should be spun because he doesn't always get it right.

The best example of this is when the OWS first came out, he flat out bashed them over and over on a Friday, come Monday he made some half hearted excuse that he didn't understand what they were doing and then got behind it somewhat. Then after they completely rejected him from becoming directly involved (rightly so), it was back to bashing, but always with particular qualifiers.

How else do you explain his consistency in completely ignoring certain stories for days, that are all over Drudge, which he uses on a daily basis for material?

Alex Jones is a human being too you know, he might rush to conclusions, he might be right, or wrong, he might change his views based on further understanding...
...and he may even take the time to study a topic before saying anything about it as any reporter might do

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by seenavv

Or he might be a Dis info agent like that other thread and more plausible proof showed..

2nd
I personally doubt hes disinfo... I don't believe a lot of the things he says, I just visit listen to him sporadically, and go to infowars and look at the information and judge for myself.

Hes one of the only guys out there that raises the other side of the coin... and you don't have to believe him to think hes an excellent resource for alternative topics which you yourself can be the judge on

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

just like all the other invasions
lather rinse repeat

Exactly! Thanks for the encouragement Dan, I work for stars ya know!

And yes, the timing is right they have circumvented congress,
but hey they are getting to be experts at that. Seriously, what is
anyone going to do about it.

I think congress is afraid at this point...I'd bet money on it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
aj does about 5 hours of unscripted radio and tv a day
plus research and tech.
raises a family
and tries to keep his crew paid

he is busting a hump to be ontop of ALL of it!

limpbaugh the doper has a 400 million contract and writers
dunno bout now, but Beck used to have a huge crew and writers
the networks HUGE budgets and crews ( some stories take ages to prepare )

some people don't work for a living and don't know about what a huge workload is all about
you can see that here.

WATCH THE VID HE WAS YEARS AHEAD ON MOST OF THIS!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Very true there seenavv.
By the way thanks for posting the video, in the rush of the first page
I forgot to say thanks, and good OP. S&F.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yes, Limbaugh is the one that I am seriously keeping an eye on. I started
to suspect him years ago, and then as his escapades have kept up,
its becoming clear at this point. Can I say shill?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by seenavv

Very true there seenavv.
By the way thanks for posting the video, in the rush of the first page
I forgot to say thanks, and good OP. S&F.

thanks burntheships

It's good to see everyone I've talked to personally, and on the internet, maintains a good heart on this topic, while remaining critical of the movements questionable approach

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToadie

Alex is a vountaryst had a Malthusian apologist on for bemusement. Sure, Malthus' warnings about ltd resources can be heeded, but to divorce him from his deluded consequentialist view that completely excludes tech. advancements to overcome that need, is disingenuous. Malthus' views were based on an era when head of US Pat.Office wanted to close it bc HE couldn't fathom any new inventions: ie. statist hierarchic managerial view/couldn't fathom individuals growing their own food

www.youtube.com...

Lost @PeakOil

Glad Stef a vountaryst had a Malthusian apologist on for bemusement. Sure, Malthus' warnings about ltd resources can be heeded, but to divorce him from his deluded consequentialist view that completely excludes tech. advancements to overcome that need, is disingenuous. Malthus' views were based on an era when head of US Pat.Office wanted to close it bc HE couldn't fathom any new inventions: ie. statist hierarchic managerial view/couldn't fathom individuals growing their own food

Do you even know WTF you just copied and pasted? Nothing you have said has made any sense in regards to Alex Jones....
edit on 3-9-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Good catch!

Wth was that about?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I have no idea....

really weird though...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
While My post from another thread is directed at Rush's comments on this KONY2012 crap, the links I posted apply to this as well...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WillowToadie

I think you need to do a little more research than just watching a 30 minute video, this is not as simple as getting the bad man who does bad things to children. It's a civil war both sides use child soldiers. But what you are advocating is we arm one side of the war using child soldiers to kill the other side who also have child soldiers. Either way your advocating child soldiers should be killed. Your just picking sides in a conflict you have never heard of until 3 days ago.

It seems as well as your financial investment your emotional investment is clouding your perceptions.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

When I was studying propaganda way back in Uni one of the key components missing at that point were what were known as the "influencers". Basically popular people, not famous, who had sway over the opinions of their friends and peer groups. Facebook is an amazing way of observing how ideas spread and WHO the main keystone influencers are.

Did this strike me as a 'test case' for identifying these people? A suspicion, yes.

Their valuation has nothing to do with their ad revenue.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Alex is a vountaryst had a Malthusian apologist on for bemusement. Sure, Malthus' warnings about ltd resources can be heeded, but to divorce him from his deluded consequentialist view that completely excludes tech. advancements to overcome that need, is disingenuous. Malthus' views were based on an era when head of US Pat.Office wanted to close it bc HE couldn't fathom any new inventions: ie. statist hierarchic managerial view/couldn't fathom individuals growing their own food

www.youtube.com...

Lost @PeakOil

Glad Stef a vountaryst had a Malthusian apologist on for bemusement. Sure, Malthus' warnings about ltd resources can be heeded, but to divorce him from his deluded consequentialist view that completely excludes tech. advancements to overcome that need, is disingenuous. Malthus' views were based on an era when head of US Pat.Office wanted to close it bc HE couldn't fathom any new inventions: ie. statist hierarchic managerial view/couldn't fathom individuals growing their own food

Do you even know WTF you just copied and pasted? Nothing you have said has made any sense in regards to Alex Jones....

Best. Post. Ever.

On the subject of AJ...yeah he gets too excited and predictably rants at everything, and too often he claims that he saw everything years ago but he's getting more and more correct about what's going on.

And this Kony stuff is all #. IMO.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Danbones

Yes, Limbaugh is the one that I am seriously keeping an eye on. I started
to suspect him years ago, and then as his escapades have kept up,
its becoming clear at this point. Can I say shill?

funny thing BTS
apparently Limbaugh is connected through the ownership of his contracts to Romney and Clearchannel and Bain capital....and Mossad and Israeli intel

ROMNEY'S ISRAELI HANDLER - Orit Gadiesh, former "War Room" assistant to Ezer Weizman and Moshe Dayan, is the daughter of Israeli Brigadier General Falk Gadiesh (born Falk Gruenfeld, Berlin, 1921) and his Ukrainian-born wife. Gadiesh is chairman of the management consulting firm Bain & Company, the parent company of Bain Capital, and was the company's managing director under CEO Mitt Romney in 1992.

Bain Capital owns Clear Channel, the largest radio station group owner in the United States. Clear Channel owns the networks which air the most popular radio talk shows, including The Rush Limbaugh Show, The Glenn Beck Program, The Sean Hannity Show, America Now with Andy Dean, Coast to Coast AM, The Savage Nation, The Mark Levin Show, and The Dave Ramsey Show. (Graphic: "Rush Limbaugh Spills the Beans on the Jewish Conspiracy" by Pat Healy)

Mitt Romney was a co-founder of Bain Capital along with Bill Bain, seen here. Bain was ousted in 1991 and Romney served as CEO of Bain & Company in 1991-1992. In May 1991, while Romney was CEO, Gadiesh was named chairman of the company's Policy Committee, which set the company's business strategy and policy. In 1992, under Romney, she became managing director. Orit Gadiesh, who has worked at Bain & Co. since 1977, became chairman of Bain & Co. in 1993.

Orit Gadiesh, born in Israel in 1951, has worked closely with Mitt Romney since at least 1991, and probably much longer since she joined Bain & Company in 1977, when she was 26. Romney appointed Gadiesh to his transition team when he became governor of Massachusetts in November 2002. Gadiesh is the daughter of Falk Gadiesh, an Israeli brigadier general and former member of the general staff who reorganized the Israeli army in the early 1950s after a stint at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

Falk's daughter Orit was chosen to serve in Israeli military intelligence. Her first position in the Israeli military was as assistant to Ezer Weizman, the deputy chief of staff who later became president of Israel. During the early 1970s, she worked in the war room, a bunker where Gen. Moshe Dayan was in charge. As a war room assistant to Weizman, Orit provided military leaders with documents and correspondence.

Prior to joining Bain & Company, Gadiesh served in the office of the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Israeli Army. Currently, she is on the board of directors of the Peres Center for Peace, an organization headed by a former chief of staff of the Israeli military, Lt. General Amnon Lipkin-Shahak. The high-level Mossadnik Avner Azulay, managing director of the Marc Rich Foundation, is also on the executive board of the Peres Center.

Mitt Romney spoke at the Mossad's (IDC) Herzliya Conference in 2007
Romney greeted his old friend, Benjamin Netanyahu, one of the suspected architects of the false-flag terrorism of 9/11.

Mitt Romney attended the Mossad’s “Herzliya Conference on Israeli Security” in 2007.

wramsite.com...

at least jones is self funding as are the best alt news sites ususally

edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessica6

Yes, well put and good points about the influencers.

They sucked in Oprah, and that was all it took, she tweeted it and
it took off like wildfire.

Facebook is the perfect social engineering tool, add twitter and its
genious. Of course it all needs the internet to work...
edit on 9-3-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

www.youtube.com...

Lost @PeakOil

I agree.

It's because using copied 'big words' then put into context of someone makes you look...'smart'?

*peers in bewilderment about the assertion*

Sorry, but ATS knows better than that, right ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join