It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Types Of People in the UFO Forum.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

Outstanding list of stereotypes.

You forgot intentional disinfo and coverup types. Difficult distinction to make with any certainty but I gotta figure they are out there.

Also, I might adopt any of your categories at different times, depends on the thread. I am an experiencer and therefore a believer at heart, but will be a skeptic, debunker or troll as the thread calls for.

Don't really go in for class stereotypes much. All people are multifaceted depending on circumstances. The problem arrises when others take offense at a point of view. And points of view are as unique and varied as snowflakes. How can you disagree with a snowflake?

Edit: Classifying or labeling people is a precursor to putting the "bottom rung" into ovens. Most of us don't realize thats where it leads. First we label them like say for instance "Trolls", then we bash them, then we ban them, then they get banished to the gulag or round up and put into camps and then... well, you get my point.
edit on 7-3-2012 by intrptr because: class distinction

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by BruceEFury

Thanks to folks like you, the truth is more than safe. I noticed though this thread you gave a pass to pretty much group.

Was this thread started and maintained by ats employees? Curious, if you understand how this site makes money on views and click throughs you would understand you bs like this is generating as much....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A category named " I Told You So " has merit at the end of it all . Nice to see that come to fruition some day soon . Would they appreciate their cereal being peed on then ?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I don't think there are really disinfo agents here. maybe John Lear (he was a member afterall)? He insists on Lazar and Element 115, yet it was proven to be not,

The rest are stubborn 'wannabeskeptics' and philosophizors, who think they can use philosophy to question real things and make a mish mash out of and call Earth a hologram, space a hologram and so on..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by intrptr

I don't think there are really disinfo agents here. maybe John Lear (he was a member afterall)? He insists on Lazar and Element 115, yet it was proven to be not,

The rest are stubborn 'wannabeskeptics' and philosophizors, who think they can use philosophy to question real things and make a mish mash out of and call Earth a hologram, space a hologram and so on.

Yah, funny... and 911 was a hologram projection in the sky too.

I don't include Misinfo in the same category as Disinfo. Big difference. I do think disinformants are rampant though. Thats why there are conspiracies and forums like ATS right? They been doin us forever.

Telling the Truth

edit on 7-3-2012 by intrptr because: link...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You forgot evidence posters and the bashers from the anti Tesla cartels ready to extinguish any thread of knowledge about UFOs on the forum. Not that those two are important to you in categorization people on UFO forums.
ED: yeah phony evidence is a big anti Tesla cartel industry

edit on 3/7/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Are you an Alien?

Ya know, I didn't even think to include which "group" I would be in till after I started doing something else...my bad.

But, yes, I'm ET. But, not quite like any othey you have encountered. I'm not here on some "mission", nor do I expect anything from T. Humans other than an attempt to understand. And, I have evidence as well (unfortunately that is largely misunderstood by virtually everyone.)

Etharzi od Oma.

Note: this post is a response to a direct question, if, by some chance, yu wish to discuss my evidence...take it to one of my existing threads! Please. (this is not the place)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I would fall into the 'experiencers' group. A few weeks ago I was wheeling muck barrows (i have horses, dirty sods that they are! lol) round the farm sheds, looked up towards where the north star is (it was to the right of the star and not beside it) while opening the gate and a bright (as if a car headlight was shining at me) light appeared. In a few seconds it flew in across the sky and disappeared. There was no noise and i stood there for the next 20mins watching the sky, waiting for either a chopper or plane to appear that would explain this.

Northing happened. Im still not sure what it was, it streaked off at a hell of a speed and then vanished. The only way i had to measue the distance was to hold my hand up and i figured it was about the length of my finger from where it appeared to when it vanished.

I do live near where the army have the massive guns stationed but there was no noise with this at all and it was a clear night.

Ideas anyone?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Etharzi od Oma.
Note: this post is a response to a direct question, if, by some chance, yu wish to discuss my evidence...take it to one of my existing threads! Please. (this is not the place)

Can you give a link to one of your other threads so that I may ask a question please?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Etharzi od Oma.

Can you give a link to one of your other threads so that I may ask a question please?

Well, to get a link to the threads someone has started, you click on their name to the left of one of their posts which takes you to their Member Profile Overview. Then click on "threads".

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think prophet facepalmers should be included, those who facepalm before even knowing the contents of the thread as they know it will be another poor Youtube video from a blatant hoaxer.

Regular facepalmers are just those who decide to open the thread and realise similar to the above, sometimes after the initial facepalm they might then continue to drag their hand down their face for added effect.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

DNA evidence thread here

Peace and Understanding

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I honestly don't know what to say regarding your response. For me, if I feel "odd"and having a history of seizures, I usually look at my cat who sleeps on the foot of my bed. If he freaks out brother so do I.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Reply to post by BruceEFury

Thanks to folks like you, the truth is more than safe. I noticed though this thread you gave a pass to pretty much group.

Was this thread started and maintained by ats employees? Curious, if you understand how this site makes money on views and click throughs you would understand you bs like this is generating as much....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I made this thread solely for entertainment purposes. For 20+ flags to be thought of as a "lot" of hits is ridiculous.
I'm not an ATS employee and 99% of ATS can vouch for that. I just made this thread when I came to the forum and seen all the types of poster's that contributed to the forum, I figured why not make a fun thread pointing out those obvious types of people. Your very misled to come up with such ridiculous accusations.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I guess I'd be in the Experiencer and MBP camp.

I've only had one experience, but it was a shared sighting, and other evidence (I've posted the story here a few times.

I most identify with the MBP crowd though, in that I evaluate the evidence and see where it goes. Sometimes, it leans towards supporting an alien origin, sometimes not. Most often not, but that's fine. It only takes ONE case to prove the phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

DNA evidence thread here

Peace and Understanding

Evidence of Aliens Who Don't Care Here.

EMERGENCY !!! CALLING ALL ALIENS TO SAVE THE EARTH !!!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalBinoculars

They would tell you to get to work on seeking within for the work you came to do and to darn well wake up and start to do it, for we're the one in the tests here. Asking for help is OK, but that is asking for answers on the exam, so it would take everyone asking for help for the curtain to lift that way.

They would also tell you that if you start to do the work you came to do, there is endless help, they are all around, not only ETs, but your Guides and Family, and that they already work tirelessly behidn the scenes, treating our disesases and given us second and third chances, undoing bad days, like Groundhog Day the movie, and keeping us going, because its Teamwork, but that many of us ignore coincidences, daily miracles, the strong knocks on their inner doors, and don't even have gratitude or appreciation for all that strive to catch their attention.

Its an interactive school. The more harm we do, or the more we shut down our consciousness and give our power away, the more negative can operate and access and even stargate in.

The opposite is true as well. We start to wake up and Love and Goodness can access this world and do a great deal more.

They would say ARK is Acts of Random Kindness.

Earth is like this:

edit on 28-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Another point I'd like to make is, that other forums have much more sensitive details and descriptions of encounters, abductions, and the ones asking questions are far more interested in the details, trigger more memories in some of them by requesting more descriptions of the types of ETs, they sometimes draw out the work or are asked to do so, and generally its far more detailed than having many posts spent battling the skeptics, instead of sharing and supporting others through their abductions or contacts whether they be off planet or milab, ie military co-op types, to get to the real truth under the matrix and be there for others at the same time.

I really envision such a place on ATS. A place that is safe, sensitive, and helpful even, where experiencers would wish to share, rather than the opposite, for most don't share that much, and get called names, even slurred with labels like egoticism and attention seeking when they force issues and do talk around the nonsense here, and most sensitive encounters are shared elsewhere, where they feel better at sharing, less attacked.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Thank you!!! YOu said it all.. Trolls and U.R.D.s get under my skin. They think their opinion is always the correct one, regardless of your opinion or loads of proof. These are people that will debate opposite you even if they are wrong. Plain and simple, everyone is entitled to their own thoughts, so why not just say your piece and go on. Don't argue or be hateful... Have some respect!!!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Ask and you shall recieve.
Nuff said.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join