It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I with you. This is all getting very tiring but I suppose that is what they want though. Once you begin to strive against these people you being to see how strong it really is. Reality as you put it is suddenly put into question and that is a very tough thing to get your head around.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgec24

Originally posted by underduck
reply to post by Maxmars

Exactly. If it is true ... fine. Present it that way. Now that I see this though I have to seriously question whether or not Syria is the way I see it. Why would they go through the trouble (and so called "risk") of putting something like this together?

Remember Dan Rather being taken down on that Yellowcake issue? I really feel that real journalism may have gone out the door with him. This is how people end up in Idaho cursing the government and slowly losing their minds.

Sorry Idaho but you know its true

Syria is definitely not the way the media portrays it at all. One of my colleagues from work is originally from Syria and I had an interesting conversation with him the other day. He told me his brother still resides in one of the major cities (I forget which one) but the story he told me was that he keeps in constant contact over the phone with his brother. While on the phone with his brother he asked him if he was "OK" and his brother questioned him to what he was inquiring about. His brother said to him "yes I'm fine, I'm eating lunch in the center of the city with a friend". My colleague then inquired about the bombings and shootings by the government in Syria, his brother claimed that there was no such uprising or attempt by the government to attack the citizens.

It is sad to say but that wouldnt shock me at all. I need to get some more contacts from Syria to try and get a grasp on what it is really like over there right now. This whole thing is amazing to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

The idiotbox has a strong hypnotic power over people. I fear that until everyone does what I did, brings their TV's outback and puts them out of their misery, the world will continue the downward spiral. I wish I had a videocamera to record it when I did it. I would put it up here as an example lol. Some people can't comprehend words anymore, just short video clips

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

The idiotbox has a strong hypnotic power over people. I fear that until everyone does what I did, brings their TV's outback and puts them out of their misery, the world will continue the downward spiral. I wish I had a videocamera to record it when I did it. I would put it up here as an example lol. Some people can't comprehend words anymore, just short video clips

You should read the book "In absence of the sacred" which talks about the dangers and effects that came with the invention of the TV along with other technological breakthroughs, and it's effects on society as a whole. Great book which I think you would find interesting.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Televison has certainly turned into a powerful weapon that has fallen into the wrong hands.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
bump this needs to be seen,
well done op sandf

people are already starting to see straight through the war for profit agenda,
CNN should be investigated and Anderson cooper arrested for crimes against the Syrian people,
and inciting a war

REMEMBER
in the post ww2 trials MEDIA were indicted for their complicity in the crimes of WAR

xploder

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This does not surprise me at all. Your thread is quite popular, I clicked a link on the home page at breakingnews.com and it brought me to your thread. Good job!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It has really come to the point, where our CGI technology makes it impossible to take some video as the only evidence, or even the central evidence.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I with you. This is all getting very tiring but I suppose that is what they want though. Once you begin to strive against these people you being to see how strong it really is. Reality as you put it is suddenly put into question and that is a very tough thing to get your head around.

the interesting thing is once you see through the mask of media it becomes imposable not to see it where ever it lies,
people are waking up, thing is the media is too slow in reacting and they will implicate themselves in too many peoples eyes before they realize the jig is up.

the giant is awakening and they are not happy about being treated like fools,
many are now able to cut through the fog of propaganda,
and the more the media attempt to pump more fog the less effective it becomes

AC you must realise what happens to traitors?
you seal you fate in public opinion,
as does anyone working for CNN
media can be held for war crimes, we will see that day soon

xploder

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I hope that is true, because most people I have met in real life in the past 5 years, seem to take TV news as gospel. They refuse to even pull themselves away from their precious TV shows for 10 minutes to look at some alternate sources I give them. I meet a lot of people, and maybe 50 people in the last 5 years seems to have any semblance of a clue of things going on outside their homes and jobs. It is really frustrating sometimes.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Its true!

I dont mean to get too far off suject here but I love some of the debates on ATS. One group presents a story and is immediately hit with "pics or it didnt happen". OK so they come back with pics and get the blatant photoshop treatment. Then they return with video and then its obviously CGI.

You really cant tell or trust what comes across the computer, TV, or even your own eyes sometimes. Question everything is a great way to go about it but it doesnt give the productive mind much satisfaction. We are forced to rely on second hand stories like the guy earlier in this thread talking about a friend of his who has a brother in Syria. Somehow in this messed up world I am relying more on a stranger's word about a phone call involving someone he hasnt met than I am relying on a picture being put infront of me on television.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by XPLodER

I hope that is true, because most people I have met in real life in the past 5 years, seem to take TV news as gospel. They refuse to even pull themselves away from their precious TV shows for 10 minutes to look at some alternate sources I give them. I meet a lot of people, and maybe 50 people in the last 5 years seems to have any semblance of a clue of things going on outside their homes and jobs. It is really frustrating sometimes.

i have seen proof of this with my own eyes in my own country,
a group of non occupy parents who rose up to challenge massive pay rises to council staff,
they did it on their own,

the ports of auckland are on strike and ports world wide are in support,
again this is an autonomous action of unity,

the govenment is attempting to sale of our public owened power companies to overseas investors,
greypower nz is inatiating a nation wide referendum to ask the people what they want,

you see when the young the middle aged middle class and the older generation start to act in defense of their communities, of their futures, i can say that my contry nz is no longer alseep.

i could give you examples from most countries around the world.
there are those who arent awake but some are starting to wounder why are so many people who are taking direct action?

the most searched world of 2011 was occupy,

the simple messages of occupy have resonated at all levels thorough out communities world wide.
these are examples of people awakening in my country

and i could give you examples from around the world

xploder

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
the suppression of dissent is due to a small portion of the rebel fighters being western sleeper cell agents, like we had in libya. they instigate the revolution through atrocities against the syrian gov't forces which in turn inspires civilians to get in on the action because they believed it to be a real revolution. this has the gov't forces vying for power in the only way they know how and thats force. external interference within syrian internal affairs has split the country in half, which is at war with itself.

one side unknowingly fighting for western interests and the removal of assad,

the other fighting for the status quo

its so weird how neither side is actually good in the end because they both use civis as pawns against each other.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Yes source matters. Are you kidding?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

LOL I do know he is a Vanderbilt.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Keeping them honest my rear end. I always knew something was up with him. Is he going to make it on his own Ridiculist?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

I love it when a conspiracy has a built in fail safe. They wont talk about it because it will force them to reveal their own nefarious practices. If they dont talk about it then this story is true.
Thats what I call validation.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Thats funny because my next door neighbor whos family is still in Syria is worried sick about them. He has also spoken to them and they are trying to get the younger brother out of there and here with his four other brothers.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

What good would the video camera do without a TV to watch the video on ????

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Ted Kozinski had similiar thoughts. His manifesto was full of this kind of stuff. Funny that upon reading the manifesto some thought the work was brilliant until they heard who wrote it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join