It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel PM: We Cannot Wait Much Longer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

“We are determined to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons,” Netanyahu declared. “We leave all options on the table. And containment is definitely not an option. The Jewish state will not allow those seeking our destruction to possess the means to achieve that goal.”

"They say that a military confrontation with Iran would undermine the efforts already underway, that it would be ineffective, and that it would provoke even more vindictive action by Iran...”

Then, dramatically, he displayed copies of an exchange of letters between the World Jewish Congress and the US War Department at the height of the Holocaust in 1944 that implored the US government to bomb Auschwitz.

“And I quote, ‘Such an effort might provoke even more vindictive action by the Germans.'”

The rhetoric just got deep.

This human waste of oxygen is actually comparing Iran to 1944 Auschwitz...

Wasn't it the Israeli government that just banned using Nazi's or the Holocaust as a comparative in conversation?

We are about to have another war, it's obvious. The innuendo is just too strong.

And you know what? At this point I can't wait for Israel to attack Iran... Just so I can watch Turkey throw a hail mary their way.

Time to invest in Orville Redenbacher because we are going to need a lot of popcorn for these fireworks...

Edit: Had to add this final quote...

Netanyahu made mention of the upcoming Purim holiday, saying that in every generation there are those who wish to destroy the Jewish people.

Not sure what the Jewish holiday of happiness and fun has to do with a war with Iran, or someone destroying the Jewish people...

But I'm sure the war would be fun for someone...
edit on 5-3-2012 by YouAreLiedTo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
whats your hurry Netanyahu? you got a train to catch?

personally i have built up an imunity to the jews and them using the holocaust line.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Moshe Yatom, a prominent Israeli psychiatrist who successfully cured the most extreme forms of mental illness throughout a distinguished career, was found dead at his home in Tel Aviv yesterday from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. A suicide note at his side explained that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who has been his patient for the last nine years, had “sucked the life right out of me.”

“I can’t take it anymore,” wrote Yatom. “Robbery is redemption, apartheid is freedom, peace activists are terrorists, murder is self-defense, piracy is legality, Palestinians are Jordanians, annexation is liberation, there’s no end to his contradictions. Freud promised rationality would reign in the instinctual passions, but he never met Bibi Netanyahu. This guy would say Gandhi invented brass knuckles.”

legalienate.blogspot.com...

I think a proper analysis of the chicken hawks has already been made

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if the rhetoric here doesn't reflect something deeper. Israel really is a tiny little sliver of land. It's nothing but a loooong postage stamp for real estate. They probably feel real lonely and real nervous (read: scared....but no one admits or talks about such things). After all, in a bit over 12 months, the only half way allies Israel had in the region have been run from office, like Mubarak. I don't think Israel exactly loved the Lebanese Government last Jan. but it beat the Hezbollah backed one that replaced it. Now Syria is on the verge of implosion or explosion...and I'm literally not sure which. They sure can't be either.

At the end of all this...is the United States which has ALL the power to end this...and now that this is getting seemingly close to the point of war and the deaths of hundreds of thousands..if not millions, lets be blunt. The U.S. COULD end this. Tell Israel and the world that we back them. 100%, without question and without reservation. No conditions and no debate. Period.

People ask why the U.S. has supported Israel since the late 1970's as if the world depended on it. That is when Israel become Nuclear and that is when the world did, in fact, depend on it. Obama is the first President since that critical threshold was reached by Israel who has been VERY squirrely and changing his position on support from one month to the next. We're seeing what happens now when the balance even Clinton supported Israel to the hilt to maintain, falls apart. I hope the whole thing holds together until the next President can get in and give some leadership to a situation that has none.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The US could also end the Middle East crisis by bombing the daylights out of Israel, which we SHOULD. Israel has done nothing but steal US money, instigate skirmishes, and conduct terrorist strikes on its allies. I want Israel wiped off the map, and so does everyone else not hypnotized by Israeli controlled media.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Isn't it getting close to that one "god" that likes killing done for him sometime in March, I think its like the 10th or something like that.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

We don't depend on Israel for anything...

Pakistan has been developing nukes since 1972 also, and India detonated their first in the early 1970's as well.

The whole damned region already has nuclear weapons so stop making it out to be about the WMD's... just like Iraq was...

The whole region has had access to nukes since the 1970's and no one has used one...

So why the big crap-storm now?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

The US could also end the Middle East crisis by bombing the daylights out of Israel, which we SHOULD. Israel has done nothing but steal US money, instigate skirmishes, and conduct terrorist strikes on its allies. I want Israel wiped off the map, and so does everyone else not hypnotized by Israeli controlled media.

You've got to be kidding me. C'mon.. This really may be close to where unthinkable numbers of people get killed. We have to be realistic. Even if a sudden change came over Washington and they decided doing such a thing was a GOOD idea, we could NEVER do that.

Again...If they all went bonkers in the Beltway and did such a thing, every US ally in the world would begin building Anti-Air Defense nets and would leave us out of the planning and development for some mysterious reason. Former allies might even start measuring distance of nautical miles from Europe...and Asia...to U.S. shorelines with an eye toward sea lift capacity under fire. Know what I mean?

Israel is an Ally... Like it or don't, that is a fact and it's one we can't just drop like a bad habit without Earth shaking repercussions across the world. The U.S. is a super-power. That hasn't yet changed, no matter how many hope for it. We may not be much longer...but for now...the U.S. catching a cold has the world getting downright sick. The U.S. attacking an actual ally would have the world in flames and open war all over the place.
(Think Neutrality)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Israel is not an ally. They attacked the USS Liberty, they had more than one pair of hands involved with 9/11, and they've murdered scientists in cold blood.

I could go on, but I'll let you research these atrocities first.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Israel will do NOTHING! It has been FORBIDDEN to bomb Iranian Nuclear sites as this would only render the whole Middle East Radioactive. The U.S. is the one of two players...the U.S. Military Plans and the Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement.

Another possible player could be the Iranian Military Leadership itself as just as we had done in Iraq...we have been in commmunication with Iranian Top Military Leadership that has no illusions of a U.S./Iranian war outcome.

If the Old Religious Guard should order Iranian Military Leaders to attack or attempt to close the Stait of Hormuz...the Military may not respond. This would give the Pro-Democracy Movement the Legitamacy to take over the Iranian Government.

Let's face it...the Iranian Military Leaders know an attack on the U.S. Forces or an attempt to close the Strait....would be a BLOODBATH for a bunch of poor kids in old Iranian Naval ships never mind that every Iranian Sub is being followed by American Attack Subs.

A order to Attack American Forces could very well lead to the Iranian Military standing down...which would save alot of Iranian Lives....never mind allow them to still have an Airforce....as the Fifth Fleet would destroy the entire Iranian Airforce before they ever reached 1000 ft in the air.
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

So, benny is telling us he needs the US to blow up Iran is what I'm hearing.
I'd like to know why israel has such a hard....case for Iran.
I sure hope the US and UN sit this one out.

(Edit)

I just hope there is not another (Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY. ) false flag on the US.
edit on 6-3-2012 by g146541 because: Liberty injustice

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
netanyoo-hoo is the anti-christ if such a thing exist. he needs to have feces smeared all over his face. a true devil amongst the planet!! SHAME ON YOU ISRAEL, SHAME!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo
www.jpost.com...

“We are determined to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons,” Netanyahu declared. “We leave all options on the table. And containment is definitely not an option. The Jewish state will not allow those seeking our destruction to possess the means to achieve that goal.”

"They say that a military confrontation with Iran would undermine the efforts already underway, that it would be ineffective, and that it would provoke even more vindictive action by Iran...”

Then, dramatically, he displayed copies of an exchange of letters between the World Jewish Congress and the US War Department at the height of the Holocaust in 1944 that implored the US government to bomb Auschwitz.

“And I quote, ‘Such an effort might provoke even more vindictive action by the Germans.'”

What an absolute insult to Jewish people.
They have already made up their mind is what he is saying - which means we will be dragged into this one way or another. Another stupid war.

Another stupid war.
Is this stupid man going to fund us? No? There's another 3 trillion in the crapper.

Thanks you homicidal lunatic.
edit on 6-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I've been telling people it's just a pecker-waving contest for months...

But apparently Israel is pushing for this before the next election. That seems to be the only timeline that would matter.

I mean, why now of all times?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I disagree, the US does not have to get dragged into this one.
In fact, I'd be perfectly happy sitting the bleacher on this play and watching israel geet stomped into the history books.
War is no longer popular in the US, especially a proxy war.
Let the israelis fight this one and die, not US.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
First Israel is no ally, our allies stood toe to toe with us in Iraq and Afganistan.

Second, if Israel wants war so much, do it. Cowards.

edit on 6-3-2012 by drgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by drgood
First Israel is no ally, our allies stood toe to toe with us in Iraq and Afganistan.

Second, if Israel wants war so much, do it. Cowards.

edit on 6-3-2012 by drgood because: (no reason given)

That is actually a great point.

Star for you sir...

I agree, if they haven't helped in our skirmishes, why the hell should we help in theirs?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I disagree, the US does not have to get dragged into this one.
In fact, I'd be perfectly happy sitting the bleacher on this play and watching israel geet stomped into the history books.
War is no longer popular in the US, especially a proxy war.
Let the israelis fight this one and die, not US.

I was saying that our nation will be dragged into it --
not that we should, or any rational person wants to.
And it doesn't really matter that popular opinion is against war.
They will alter public opinion or ignore, just as they always do.
edit on 6-3-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I wonder if the government has the balls to do it?

To send the troops right back into another war I mean...

If they did, I couldn't see the currently enlisted soldiers taking that so well after all the already broken promises of returning every troop home.

What we need is a massive scale Vietnam War-esque movement to happen with enlistment numbers plummeting and for the people in the military to say enough is enough.

It's like an ant colony... the queen can't go to war if her drones refuse to fight.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

The reason The Chosen One's mentioned Purim is because the previous gulf wars have begun on Purim. The Goyim always like to die sacrificial deaths with hidden meaning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join