It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Spheres Inspect Jet Contrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is my first Thread. I hope I did everything right. Please let me know if I didn't follow the correct procedure.

This video features a contrail, the likes of which we've all seen. From the bottom right corner of the video, you also see an orb appear. It flies kind of parallel to the contrail. At about the 0.13 second mark, another identical orb flies over the first, in the opposite direction. It happens so quick I had to pause it to get a good look at it. I can't say for sure if the first orb is 'inspecting' the contrail but it does appear to show some interest in it because it approaches the trail, circles around it and flies back in the general direction it came from.
I don't think this video is fake. It clearly shows something unidentified, at least unidentified to me. Some of the comments on the youtube page say its a video of the ISS or satellites passing over. I don't think this is the case. I've never seen the ISS pull a turn like the orb does in this video. I can't wait to see what everybody has to say about this one. If its been posted here before, please forgive, I did a search before I posted.

Well that didn't work out so good. Heres the link if someone could assist.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-3-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: Video link didn't work.

edit on March 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: fix embed

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

Embeded 4 U

Given its night vision footage I would say its probably a bird .

edit on 5-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
For Youtube videos, just paste in the 10 or so characters after the ?v=

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
everything seems alright...

Just fix the Video embed ...
and every time you use the
word Contrail, change that
to Chemtrail ...
and we're all set

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thank y'all for jumping on this

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender
A ufo inspecting a 'chemtrail' does make more sense! good point good point. I was just using the terms of the youtuber.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
interesting video, I've seen those spheres in the night time and they are bright orange and they are so silent but I can't be sure if they are the same.
edit on 5-3-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So, the chemtrailers finally decided to have a field day and got unexpected help from aliens.

Nice.

Please post the result of the analyzes in this thread whenever ready.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen
So, the chemtrailers finally decided to have a field day and got unexpected help from aliens.

Nice.

lol
as soon as you post the orbs phone number we'll get on it

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

nice catch

on the other hand it could be a chemtrailers drone
on a sampling mission

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

on the other hand it could be a chemtrailers drone on a sampling mission

Right you are. If they are spraying then going back later to take samples, it makes sense to use something that would be viewed by the public as a UFO or orb. I mean, if they used a regular old military jet and people saw it swooping through chemtrails, it would be even more suspicious. I'm always wondering what technology 'we' have, that we ( You and I ) don't even know is in existence, and in use.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well, it's not advanced aliens that's for sure. They wouldn't be too advanced if they didn't understand the elementary school level science that produces contrails and the middle school level science that explains combustion byproducts.

How someone could think this video is worth a damn should be the real discussion here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It didn't look like "they" were stopping to take measurements. Perhaps, satellites. ? Maybe you could back track some satellites here:

science.nasa.gov...

see if any were scheduled to pass at the time of the video.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

umm no dude
i meant somebody like us using a homemade drone to take samples diydrones.com...
for the purpose of proving that something IS being sprayed

what you mean is a contrailer, which are:
1- the folks that are doing the actual spraying.
2- and the folks spraying BS here, there, and everywhere saying:

"it's just persistent contrails, stupid... "

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Well, it's not advanced aliens that's for sure. They wouldn't be too advanced if they didn't understand the elementary school level science that produces contrails and the middle school level science that explains combustion byproducts.

How someone could think this video is worth a damn should be the real discussion here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

whether it was a ufo, homemade drone, or a sylph:
i'm sure that their intelligence surpasses yours, at least whatever it was decided to investigate,
instead of closing it's mind a priori, as you have.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

Nice.

lol
as soon as you post the orbs phone number we'll get on it

Phone numbers are so "yesterday" you'll find them on facebook.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My mind isn't closed. It could be any number of things in the video. Im not sure where the below would fit in on that list.

i meant somebody like us using a homemade drone to take samples

Boy wouldn't that be nice. I don't see anything on diydrones that might even resemble what is happening in the video.
I guess I miss understood what you were saying about who is actually taking the sample. If 'one of us' are able to take samples of a chem trail, thats great. Let me know when you have some results from that project.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

umm no

the mindless bit wasn't aimed at you

but at mainlinethis who is quoted after my reply to you

ah ha! found you a spherical one

New spherical drone could get mistaken for a UFO, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wow, maybe it was one of us doing the sampling. You showed me something I've not seen. Thats why I like this site. Always something you haven't seen yet. Well now I have to add that into the mix of what it could have been. That's how it goes.

I'd like to see one of those outside. It looked like it could move pretty fast.
TXML

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Cool Video.

I have seen basically the same thing at least 5 times in broad daylight.

A couple times the orb was moving while other times they would appear next to the trail and just sit there.

Def makes me wonder if it's a sensor type UFO of some sort. Meaning it's just seeing what the trail does.

As you can see .... getting clear footage of them is difficult and most are so high up and small they get called birds or balloons...

Eitherway ..... it's hard to say if the UFOs are ours or theirs. The one year I saw the most chemtrails (2010) I also saw the most UFOs. ... and some of the UFOs just made it seem like it would be highly unlikely they were ours from what they did.

.... who knows

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517
Your story is amazing. I've never had a daytime sighting but I have seen orbs at night on three different occasions. They moved like something I've never seen. I guess thats what started my obsession with orbs vs. other kinds of UFOs. I need to look up more often when there are chemtrails. I may be missing out. Thanks for the input. I always wanna hear others stories.
TXML

top topics

<<   2 >>

join