It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: Obama's Birth Certificate Not Authentic 2012

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by Epirus

POTUS = non US citizen

I didn't say that!

Brains falling out?

Wow okay...well then...stay open minded...and don't let that happen!

I simply said I don't care if he is a citizen or not...he needs to go...watch carefully...and please don't put it out there like I said something I haven't!

Bad POTUS you took it out of context. Fair enough though. I don't disagree, I just think this birther stuff is taking it in the wrong direction and won't help the cause.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by milominderbinder

Yes...within the first four sentences it reads:

"Arpaio said he is not accusing the president of the crime. He said they will investigate who is behind the "possible forgery and fraud. I haven't decided where to go with this yet," Arpaio said. "I just wanted to get the facts of this situation. We haven't accused anyone of anything."

THIS IS A LONG WAY FROM "CONFIRMED". In fact...it's so far away THAT IT'S NOTHING AT ALL.

No. That wasn't the purpose of the above lines of speech.

The purpose of the above sentences was to act as the standard disclaimer where investigators have made a reasonable determination that a crime has occurred but have not yet named a suspect (even though they may have person(s) of interest).

edit on 4-3-2012 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
they impeached clinton for getting a bj, but they wont impeach obama for faking his citizenship and not coming through on his promise at the beggining of his elections ..... i dont wanna live on this planet anymore

edit on 4-3-2012 by tegz_1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

If you did then I will be contacting the fbi shortly about your post. If any other fellow ATS poster sees this type of post just head over too tips.fbi.gov...

Or if you like go call your regional FBI office. You might be put on hold; just wait couple minutes and tell someone is calling for Obama death. The only idiot will be the one who posted that and have the local police/FBI knocking on their door asking questions.

Again our tax dollars fund these services so use them to the full extent.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is the sad truth. Even if we do find out 100% he is NOT able to hold the seat as POTUS, Liberals, blacks, Mexicans, etc... Will still vote to keep him in office. AND they will b!tch, complain, cry, until hell freezes over to keep it that way!

So to all my friends listed above, will you AGREE to have him removed if that is the case
Sounds like a good beginning for a new thread..

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

We have a lot bigger problems than this ? That's what people say when the truth is finally undeniable ?
The reason we have a lot bigger problems than this is because of problems like this. WTF is wrong with people
hating the fact that our politicians are evil, wicked, dispicable, scumbags so much, their willing to completely ignore the fact ? The ones saying things like that must be connected. Anyone who pretends this stuff isn't happening is part of the problem.This is insane to think there are people who want to ignore this. Like it doen't even matter. So the eliteist joke in this administration must be that, even the Potus is an illegle alien. YUC YUC !

It does matter. It's going to rip whats left of our country apart. So lock and load.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by atomicn

OCR doesn't explain the rotated links in the document, or the seal. Which is one of the pieces of evidence cited by the sheriff.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomicn

If you did then I will be contacting the fbi shortly about your post. If any other fellow ATS poster sees this type of post just head over too tips.fbi.gov...

Or if you like go call your regional FBI office. You might be put on hold; just wait couple minutes and tell someone is calling for Obama death. The only idiot will be the one who posted that and have the local police/FBI knocking on their door asking questions.

Hmmm...okay...well then there are millions of terrorists...maybe we should start with a list of extremists from the middle east that are calling for his death...then narrow it down to us Americans!

Wow...that list just got really big...sending it off to the FBI now!

What does this have to do with the validity of his birth certificate?

Ahhh...wow...hurry on over...sign yourself up....who's getting information and being investigated....too funny...this should be in jokes and puns!

edit on 4-3-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tegz_1

Clinton was never impeached. While the House passed articles of impeachment the Senate never convicted him. Also, Clinton was brought up for impeachment for perjury, not because of a bj. Third, no one has proven Obama's BC is a forgery or that he had a hand in forging it. Finally, campaign promises and goals a person has while in office are not legally binding statements. Why do you think he should be impeached for not achieving those goals?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
How incompetent are the people considered "close enough to the vest" to handle this sort of thing?

Incompetent enough that they couldn't think far enough ahead to print the birth certificate and scan it in so the embedded layers wouldn't be there...

Doesn't say a lot for the intelligence of the white house staff...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Originally posted by atomicn

Hmmm...okay...well then there are millions of terrorists...maybe we should start with a list of extremists from the middle east that are calling for his death...then narrow it down to us Americans!

Wow...that list just got really big...sending it off to the FBI now!

What does this have to do with the validity of his birth certificate?

There's no changing your mind. Someday you will see it for what it is. It's not left or right nor citizen or not...your being played either way, wouldn't matter who played the role. Destination paradise...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The FBI only deals with domestic cases. Why would you send them a list of potential threats that are abroad? That's the job of the CIA.

link   

link   
Imma play devil's advocate here and put myself in Obama's shoes. (hey, look at that, I'm a constitutional expert - yay).

Anyway, if I were him, and people were clamoring for my CLB, I would roll my eyes and bury my head in a facepalm because I'm damned either way. If I don't release it, those asking for it will think I'm hiding something. And if I do, the same people will just claim fraud anyway.

"We want your birth certificate! Not showing it? What are you hiding??"

"Oh, your birth certificate - that thing we've been asking for? Well, it's obviously forged, because it's coming from the very source we distrust already."

To be fair, how's the guy supposed to win? All of his exits seem to be welded shut.

Ergo, I think this is about something other than his birth certificate.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join