It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Indigos!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You are not special or if you are we all are.

You are not unique, we are all unique.

You're feelings that make you think you are an 'indigo' are normal human feelings that most people experience from time to time.

You are not superior and you are not here to help guide the Earth's fate OR lead the people.

You are arrogant to think you are special and others are not.

You want attention.

Your ego has a hand in this indigo belief and obscures your rational thought.

No matter what I say your ego will maintain your belief although one day you will wake up out of it, hopefully.

Have I missed anything out?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

I'm there I think.Sensitivity has always been my fault.Have always tried to find the good in a person.I remember the dead days.Hard to find solid friends these days.

link   
Lol yea, I thought people were saying Indians, I was like wdf, weren't all of them slaughtered.

link   
reply to post by 0rbital

They have a colour named after them!

Do I sense a bit of jealousy?

Just joking.

edit on 3-3-2012 by SilentE because: forgot quote

edit on 3-3-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I'm kind of with you on this one! I was watching something a while back about 'star children' and all I could think was....'seriously?...get a grip'. I think the ideology your child is super human compared to next door neighbors child has an appeal to it that most parent's seek today!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
are you creating a new politically correct term for rainbow children?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Totally agree. New. Age. Hog. Wash.

Freakin hippie culture will not die.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

"When I was 4 I had many visions" So did I .. I dreamt I met Elmo, Chipmonks and played in the sea with Spongebob.

"As I grew older I knew I had a gift I could share with others" That's the money shot line right there.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

never,were the one's that will survive to the end with our good music.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Someone fears the upcoming changes. That is also a normal human feeling. Do not be afraid.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

never,were the one's that will survive to the end with our good music.

And awesome spelling and grammar skills.

Or is that skill's?

edit on 3-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Also in one of 'HER' paintings... she paints God in the space.... God looks like Zack Effron?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by waffleit
Someone fears the upcoming changes. That is also a normal human feeling. Do not be afraid.

Speaking for myself, I have probably faced death more times than you've faced job interviews. Me afraid? Not really.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

She's certainly a gifted artist in my opinion but yep.......totally annoying that she thinks she's something she's not. She's been well and truly brainwashed into this belief set.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

How big is your ego if you take such offense at people who think they are different than the majority of people?

How big is your ego if you have to make a thread in response saying everyone is the same, like you?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What doe's skill have to do it?....I fathom the plural version in my case I guess.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

U haz low self esteem and envy issues?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Video is removed.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why are you so obsessed with other's feelings and realities?

I am happy for you to share what you feel. You feel very connected to everyone; you feel none of us are any different than yourself. However, is that not your own ego demanding that none outshine you?

"Indigo" is an expired term, imo. I feel we're all evolving into this archetype; this is why you find the concept so annoying. You feel the same as those who claim to be "Indigo" but you do not relate to the labeling of yourself differently in this context. I can totally respect that.

When I really think about it, you are correct in thinking that we all feel the way that Indigos feel... but I also think you are glossing over the details. I would argue that the feelings synonymous with being an "Indigo" have increased in all of society over the last decade. We are showing signs of being more sensitive (political correctness, "metrosexualism" and acceptance of alternative lifestyles, etc.) as each new generation follows the next. As our government's control becomes more obvious through the transparency of technology, we more clearly see how we are held back and profited from which also causes us to divest from society and culture (another supposed indigo trait).

If we think about the older generations though, we see a much larger percentage of them still racist and homophobic. Both exist on both ends of the spectrum, but I think we can make a generalization and say that younger generations are more accepting as a whole than older ones. This is why the Indigo label has expired through expansion; we are all fitting the mold.

In this way, as many claim the indigos are here to usher in a new age, who are you to say they haven't already with their young now being born? What if the indigos are here to raise a new type of citizen on this planet; compassionate and loyal to the human race instead of the almighty dollar. By insisting that others agree with you, you miss out on the opportunity to include yourself in something potentially amazing. Love and light, brother. Have a good one.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
These so called "Indigos" are beyond annoying, and I would go so far as to say a little insane (or even a LOT insane).

They think because they get goosebumps when they enter a room they're communicating with spirits. Ask an "Indigo" (aka lunatic) and they'll tell you that creak was the spirit of JFK and not their entertainment center settling.

"My cat purrs when I pat it, we must be linked spiritually"...

Some are even offensive making entire threads saying they'll beam out their healing lasers and cure your cancer.

This forum has so many people that are bat# crazy it's honestly one of the reasons I stay. Grade A comedy.
edit on 3/3/2012 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join