It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're an Indigo Adult, now what?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteffieJo
Ok, one of my questions was answered. "born that way" All I am getting is that you say you "think" differently. You want peace. Well I know plenty of "normal" people who would love world peace. What is it that you DO that makes you an Indigo? Do you have any special powers? Because it sounds to me like anyone who wants to live a peaceful life, who helps others, can be an Indigo.

Hi Steffie, like youreself I've always been different than many of my peers, and although I knew about Indigo children I never wanted to classify myself as one. I come from a psychic line of family members so for me, my way of thinking was not unusual. In my family, I was never the psychic one so I did not think much of it, I'm just empathetic for the most part.

In the last 6 months I've undertaken a path to try to expand my awareness, open my third eye, and develop my intuitive abilities. I started looking around for a psychic development type school in the area but found none. I want to say here that EVERYONE can become a psychic, only some are naturals and others are not. Kind of like spelling.. words come easy to some people while others need to write them 15 times before it sinks in. Also psychic abilities grow the more you use them. Kind of like how you get more physical energy the more you exercise. Anyhow, I did not find any schools, instead what I found was a Reiki course, so I signed up for it. At this class, the master teacher was very excited because to her I was an Indigo child, my aura was white and blue with a very open crown chakra. Apparently I had Tons of strong energy, and during the healing practice there was A LOT of energy flowing down. Turns out I'm a natural healer.. who knew!

Here is my understanding of it: the planet has been entering these new energies for the last 30 years or so. In the 70s, the first wave of Indigo children were born. We are born into this energy and are supposed to bridge the gap between the older generations in the old "masculine" energy, and the people who are being born today who are the crystal and violet children. We are more like the "warriors" although I see people like my mother, my grandmother, and my current spiritual teacher to have been the ones to really pave the way. The difference is, they all of a sudden "awaken" in their later years, whereas we are just born into it, in this way of thinking. We are basically born awakened.

Our souls are not any different than say our parents or our grandparents. We've all had reincarnations on this planet etc for the most part. The difference is the energy that we were born with, that's all. Two of my three children are violet children and I see the importance I play in teaching them the truth so that their abilities aren't discovered only when they're older. Our children today are the ones that will bring int he new world of peace, heaven on Earth. Part of my job as an Indigo is to see to it that they aren't held back.

My job as a light worker I feel will be when SHTF and people will be confused, scared, and angry. It will be up to us to help them find calm and peace, and ground them with love and light. Those who are ready for it will naturally gravitate towards you, there is no need to forcefully convert people a la christian way, if you know what I mean.

My big question is, why isn't there more people in our age group that fall into the indigo children if we were all born at the same time? It may be that psychic link lineage that is missing, but we could possibly all be indigo children. It may be the way they were raised, or their missions in this life. MSM, vaccinations, fluoride in water, subliminal messages etc all help to keep people enslaved by the "dark cabal" so that we DO NOT wake up. They know what is happening and they do what they can to prevent it.

As an indigo generation, its important that we listen to our hearts and let our own higher consciousness guide us.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Cytra because: typos

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteffieJo
I've been reading through all the comments, and to be honest, I am a little confused. What I got so far is that an Indigo thinks differently than other people, and they are here to help guide people to strive for a peaceful future. Am I right? I guess what I'm not understanding is, do Indigo's have any special abilities? Can a person work to become an Indigo, or are they just born that way?

Thanks in advance for whoever helps me understand.

Starchildren

Psychic and healing abilities, apparently. I don't exhibit these traits, but then again, I am rather young and still accessing the mysteries of the universe. I suspect I may have been psychically blocked...how, I don't know, but it's possible.

Essentially, you are correct. No, Indigoes are born, not made. It resides within the soul. The site I linked should tell you everything you desire to know.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Honour or aclaimination, or even rejection, will always from others, and never from oneself, for the true labelled 'indigo child'.

No matter how different but nothing special that will set them higher than another, they are mortals in this existance. As humans, Mankind will always share the same aspirations of life, a common ground that you and I seek - love, peace, justice, shared prosperity, responsible freedom and progress.

The indigo child will go through different phases in life, so as to experience and comprehend the complexities of human life, and through such tests, many are still only human. Some will fail because of free will, but some will exceed beyond expections, and are only fellow humans, with a mission planned.

He/she will seemed different from others, but will touch one and many lives in their lifetime alloted. They can be your parents, grandparents, siblings, and Friends. You will know who she/he is. With love for humanity as a basic trait, it will not be that difficult to know, someone who will never impose, but guide...We are friends, no matter the differences in this life that attempts to set us all apart...to the end...

edit on 29-2-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo2
reply to post by lucid eyes

i have never known an indigo to think or proclaim that they are special or better then everyone else because Indigos in most cases have no need to be self absorbed and care much about everyone else on this planet and are equal. The special tag usually comes from other people interpreting them as that or websites trying to sell books.
You are communicating within this thread and so you should listen to people who proclaim to relate or identify with being an Indigo instead of discrediting them and looking at wesites for your information. Try Listening and Talking to some of us in a constructive way.
Ive been saying this from the first page but you are absolutley hellbent on releasing your kind of normal and minimal minded approach to this

Agreed. I acknowledge that I am more intelligent than many people my age, and even some people older than me, but I don't flaunt it. I try to teach them what I know and understand, because their perspective is so limiting (I get very tired of this) but more often than not, they refuse to listen.

And in the end, I usually turn out to be right. Yet, people are always surprised...

I do learn from other people...in fact, I am friends with another starchild, a crystal child. She is convinced she is up against corruption...the more accurate description is that she is up against the nature of mankind.
edit on CWednesdaypm585859f59America/Chicago29 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by bastardo

thats interesting.

the fact that they are supposed to prepare the world, yet a person who is an indigo adult has no idea what they are supposed do and have come to a conspiracy forum on the internet to find out what to do.

gosh, i feel so much better knowing this is the kind of people who are here to save us.

this should be a good thread.

Here's yer star, I'm an INFP/J, depending on who's instructin' enough
a personality to get me p'd off. It won't work, I'm too stupid from the
crap outa my tap to tell anybody how to transform anything. Trust me.
But you're absolutely right, this thread's worth a couple of on-sale
turkey dogs-- flame away and I'll hold your coat. Sorry about the drool...
but I love turkey in the flaw: less grease on my 52 calculator buttons.
After page 3, this should be as interesting as non pictorial instructions
of how to turn your Kirby vaccum into an autoloading 30mm cannon
without using duct tape. We gotta slow down somehow...
"Mr. Houston, we gotta problem."
If the radio's out, the suit's ripped apart, and I'm EVA screamin'
does the herd necessarily notice the bloody wet fart? "Noah"

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by derfreebie

I'm going to assume that your post was meant to be deliberately unhelpful.

Perhaps this is the wrong thread for you. You're looking for the Jokes and Pranks forum...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by Indigo2
I just don't think you have anything of relevance to add to this topic `

If I can help someone who thinks he is "an indigo child" become more whole and grounded as well as discerning and critical, Ive done what I intended to do here.

I don't think. I know.

However, I have plenty more to learn. Do you know of "The keys of Enoch" by J.J. Hurtak?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
All indigos know that they are supposed to do something huge. But none of them know what.
But when the times comes, they all will know.
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

thats interesting.

the fact that they are supposed to prepare the world, yet a person who is an indigo adult has no idea what they are supposed do and have come to a conspiracy forum on the internet to find out what to do.

hmmm, well if they did know what they were, they'd be likely to tell people.....and you can see how that turns out just from this thread. They'd be labeled crazy and no one would listen to a single word they said.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avalessa
All indigos know that they are supposed to do something huge. But none of them know what.

I keep thinking this. But how do I prepare?

That's the biggest question. I feel I will know when it is time to act...but what to do in the meantime?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

thats interesting.

hmmm, well if they did know what they were, they'd be likely to tell people.....and you can see how that turns out just from this thread. They'd be labeled crazy and no one would listen to a single word they said.

Indigoes stick together. Don't worry about that.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Its pretty obviouse from reading the criteria for an "indigo" that these are arbitrary qualities that are easily attributed to any person, in one sense or another.

Just another hoax cooked up with the goal of trying to make you believe that your special.

This just in: you are special! but, not because of some easily generalizable qualities... because most people identify with those qualities in some sense.

Your special because of your individual humanity, not some self-agrandized exclusionary group of self-proclaimed pre-madonna prophets.

Pathetically sad way of thinking, really.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Indigoes stick together. Don't worry about that.

case and point.. lol.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'll tell you a story, if you believe it or not is your choice. The story goes something like this:

The "advanced" alien races had a non-interference policy regarding the earth for ages and the universe was well. Then mankind in his folly invented nuclear power. It was during this time that UFO activity surged immensely all around the world, the alien races faced a dilemma... they could not break their "Prime Directive", but they couldn't leave such immense power in the hands of the still "too young" mankind to continue along this path either.

The problem with nuclear power from their perspective is that once a nuke goes off it changes space itself and thus no matter the dimension the unique particles of space changes. This will prove to be a problem that might strand "UFO's" in space since their "map" is rendered useless since their quantum entanglement mannered transportation method will not work anymore.

So they eventually developed a great plan in collaboration with the human consciousness or over-souls.. Many volunteered to be born again and help humanity in the right direction. Traditionally speaking I believe it to be great spiritual guides who have come a long way on the path towards what might commonly be called as "nirvana". (remember, reincarnation was even part of christianity before a meeting decided to exclude it from the teachings in the Council of Nicea).

To follow the "prime directive" these enlightened ones follow the same rules as the rest of us, meaning no memory prior to birth. They are only more likely to feel they are different, know that we hold enormous potential but limit ourselves and usually come to work on bettering the world through whatever venture they deem necessary... Many might be part of the Lightworkers movement, I'm not sure, or in other ways trying to make this world a better place. Indigo's are thus fully human.

There are three generations if I remember correctly, the first being when the hippie movement emerged I forgot when the rest are classified. I don't remember my sources either, sorry. You'll just have to take it at face value, a story.. and feel if your consciousness feel it to be true or not.
edit on 29-2-2012 by anno141 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Cytra

My job as a light worker I feel will be when SHTF and people will be confused, scared, and angry. It will be up to us to help them find calm and peace, and ground them with love and light. Those who are ready for it will naturally gravitate towards you, there is no need to forcefully convert people a la christian way, if you know what I mean.

I have the same thoughs ..
and didnt read it on the internet to realise my job

it just came to me from a very young age
even wondering if i was alone since most kids where very different
didnt understand it myself at first

One time my mother told me when i was older
that she went to see a medium dont know the reasons it was a long time ago
the medium woman told her we were very close in past lifes (me and my mother)
and that i had an old soul ...why can i not remember anything ??

My mother probably went to see a few people because she was woried about me lol ..
i was border line ADHD never took any pills .. my mother didnt want lol
I changed obviously
but still have this big energy in me

This old soul thing .. i took it with a grain of salt
old or baby souls .. they are all important and have their path to follow (destiny)

I know wants importants to ME ..to focus on my job !!
everyone should KNOW their job .. time to wake the hell up everyone
because EVERYONE has a job
if you dont do it .. then you are lazy and you have took the wrong path in life

Everyone has the potential to help when the times comes
just take the job .. and accept it in your heart to be able to prepare for whats comings
many will need big help or they will lose all hope in life

link   
Now what?

Don't lose your inner child.

And don't take yourself too seriously.

Indigo Adult - tha's hilarious!

link   
Indigos huh?

This is baby food for naive people much along the same lines of a hook a cult or religion uses to emulate comfort from an individual and create a bond between person and idea. It's effectively mental Stockholm syndrome, you've grown affectionate toward your mental captor. Your sin is envy.

1) You can't force enlightenment the easy way, you aren't born with it. Anyone can be enlightened, to the point of insanity even. Enlightenment is not a trait its something innate that can be exercised and learned, much like the brain and muscles.

2) Whatever it is that is producing these feelings and information from seemingly no where that cannot be explained by science and philosophy (ex: qualia), is more than likely created and manipulated by each and every individual as a subtle mass consciousness. The exact clarification of what "it" is eludes us in the grand interconnectedness of the universe, but you don't understand that everyone feels this more or less. Not only people, but all biological entities to varying degrees.

For instance, whales and dolphins have been said to have a very strong life force. What you are feeling doesn't make you special, it makes you a living being. You just realized it as part of the path of enlightenment and don't see that most other people either socially or completely don't care about it and act automatically according to it (like a social norm). You are subject to mental intrusion on a daily basis by others, most of the time by someone ignorant to the complexity of it.

Even I am a hard headed, stubborn skeptical bastard most of the time and I can feel this. Any person interested in philosophy will eventually come across these "empty spaces" in nature that information seems to flow out of anonymously. We can only guess that the complexity of our senses is much, much greater than just 5 simple senses and we can only hope that what we perceive as the real world is legitimate. After all how do you sense a sense? What sense senses the sense and where does it come from? In order for anything to become self aware it seems like it had to take from somewhere, it did.

What the thing is that you are feeling is like an underlying law of life in the universe, its what life comes from and its what senses the sense (the little guy in your head watching the movie). What you feel is that you are actually part of a vast organism we call the universe and that life is everywhere and in all kinds of forms. We are part of it combining to make one big unit, which is part of the universe as far as we know it. The "pressure" you feel that you are sensitive to is nothing more than the mental attention of various other humans, animals and the entire universe looking down on you.

Just remember, what you see isn't reality, its a virtual interactive movie from the inside of a skull that happens to have arms and legs. The consciousness attempts to "grow into" the physical world as if invading and conquering it, it competes against itself to create successful variations and mutations in order to conquer another reality. You are actually an inter-dimensional invader on to the physical world.

I guess, but your not special I can tell you that.

link   
You made me curious to find out more about what's going on and found this very intersting article. Its a bit lengthy but filled with great information:

What and who are the indigo, crystal, rainbow and star children?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"If your perceptive and empathetic, you must be an Indigo ! "

Seriously OP, I feel you, an internal voice within you, your, heart, conscience, soul, whatever it is, lol, is moving you to reach out, and that's all good

For myself, having felt that "I'm different Thing" has lead me to the conclusion, that yes, I'm special, but so are 99% of us! ( sorry, couldn't help slipping that in, lol )

Whatever talents one holds, that he/she shares with the world in good faith and with integrity can only be positive, sadley, too many of us still measure things in terms of financial gain as the "standard" for having a succesful life, BUT bigger than that, way Bigger is having a HAPPY life, and I guess we all have to define that for ourselves.

Isn't silly to throw away our freedom so we can ride on the coat tails of the "beautiful" people, let's keep it real, turning a blinds eye to OUTRAGOUS behavior in the name of Freedom and Democracy, because HEY, we all have an opportunity, we ALL have the opportunity to walk down "red carpets" in gowns and jewels worth more than most families make in a year or more. It's friggin obscene!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by Avalessa

I keep thinking this. But how do I prepare?

That's the biggest question. I feel I will know when it is time to act...but what to do in the meantime?

You cant prepare physicaly the preparations is all inside
I have been telling myself this for a long time.. repeating scenarios
now i have just came to agree to trust myself in any situations
that i will take the good decisions in the proper time
even though many times to sacrifice myself to save others
i know again i will take the good decision when the time comes

Its time people start thinking about futur things to come
of what THEY will do in the worst case scenario
edit on 2/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join