It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney FAKE "grassroots" signs at church rally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So this is the fabled front runner the media is tripping over itself to support? The man can barely fill a small arena and yet we're supposed to believe he's doing just fine?

And to top it all off, their campaign is pretending that not only they're popular, but that their followers are thrilled to death! How? By handing out fake Grassroots signs to only the people sitting in the line of sight of the cameras!

Is there no end to Romney's dishonesty? If he can't even motivate people to make their own signs then how can he hope to motivate the US to vote for him!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Certainly LOOKS like a campaign type handing out signs, much like they do at professional wrestling. Hmm..now I wonder....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well this doesn't really surprise me. The MSM has picked their poster boy to run, and ultimately lose against Obama.
Ron Paul 2012

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
How ridiculous is this? A bunch of generic pro Romney signs being handed out only to those in front of the camera.... that's awesome! Such a Fail!

I have met a few Romney supporters, and these people don't know the difference between a planet and a star, have never heard of fluoride or GMOs, have no idea about much outside of the TV and video game worlds, and have that classic glazed look in their eyes when you mention anything they've never heard of before on the TV.

He is the front runner, not the people's front runner, but the front runner of the owners of this country none the less. And when Ron Paul gets blown away in the final votes, the people will do nothing, like when G. Dubya stole 2 elections. TPTB know this and so do most of us.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I doubt there's any sort of rules or regulations against this sort of thing, but it sure is sort of sickening and really shows the (lacking) level of support he really has, and makes you wonder how many dead people vote for him at the caucuses/primaries.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Sek82 because: now with 20% more words

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I really don't know what else to say....

He just needs his name written like the Coca cola insignia now

I just ran across this. Fairly accurate

edit on 27-2-2012 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Prepackaged political propaganda.
Prepackaged democracy.
Slick and glossy. Reaching the American mind.
Slice of cheese anyone, each slice individually wrapped for your protection.
And by the way, that sure was a slick and glossy video brought to us by some Ron Paul folk.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Now let's compare what we saw in that video, to a picture posted to Ron Paul's Facebook less than an hour ago.

While there are a lot of campaign signs, the biggest thing to note is how many people seem to be carrying their own. Varying shapes and sizes, I wish we could see what they said. Unfortunately we don't get to enjoy a video of Ron Paul staffers passing out signs to people in just one section so we can read what they say. Signs people made by themselves, on their own time because they believe in him. How can you tell? Just by the fact that you can't see or read them in this picture.

Those signs aren't made for the media and their cameras. They're signs for Dr. Paul.
edit on 27-2-2012 by enigma91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by enigma91

The same way Obama can get reelected after all his lies and mistakes.

There is nobody I want for President running this time.

Obama sucks and Romney sucks. Obama may be the most dangerous though. Since he can't run again, he can do a whole lot of damage and won't care anymore. If he wins, we get to see his true face.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What a fake. He is pretending to have RP support, which i think is hilarious, because I think Mitt is shell of a human, hes probably a robot built by the CIA.

RONPAUL2012!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Obama may be the most dangerous though. Since he can't run again, he can do a whole lot of damage and won't care anymore. If he wins, we get to see his true face.

Really? You really think Obama has more power than Exxon, Shell oil, OPEC, Viacom, Halliburton, etc.? You really believe in that American apple pie and baseball games good gov't BS still? Do you like Ron Paul more than the other actors at least?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wow that was really sad. Not that he was passing out signs but that the sheep in attendance gladly played their part and held the signs.
Then the cheap buzztards collected them at the end. Wow, pathetic.
edit on 27-2-2012 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That's pretty pathetic. The signs are all the same size, the same colors and the same handwriting. I love the sound clip they added with him talking about integrity and telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sadly, Mitt's campaign workers could only find two colors of bingo dabbers.

Oh jeez, at least try and make the signs look unique....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I don't have anyone to vote for. I've done my homework and to say that Obama's sources of power and money are any less evil than those of the Right is not true at all. Both sides are equally corrupt and funded by equally corrupt people.

I'll end up writing in a name again rather than voting for the lesser of two evils. I've got to be honest with myself.

Obama will likely win simply because he has so many groupies who could care less what he does. If 5 trillion in one term won't run them off, nothing will.
edit on 2/27/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by enigma91

What I find interesting right now are the rumors and speculations that if Mitt Romney gets the Republican nomination that Ron Paul's son Rand Paul may be selected as Mitt's running mate.

www.theprogressiveprofessor.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Both sides are equally corrupt and funded by equally corrupt people. I'll end up writing in a name again rather than voting for the lesser of two evils. I've got to be honest with myself.

If you could post the corruption and/or evil by Ron Paul I'd love too see it.
I usually feel like you describe but for the 1st time there's a candidate that actually moves me with his words of substance. I'm not so easily moved, if you have the debunk to him (besides the fact that our votes don't really count) I'd love to see it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
well here I am..making my own Ron Paul signs like a SUCKER....

working for Ron Paul for FREE like a SUCKER...

Seems like Romney supporters have it MADE.

So thats why Romney's campaign cost him $18.7M in January...LOL

top topics

join