It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anomaly in the Earth's atmosphere - UFO or use of HAARP? Shooting from the ISS January 22, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The video was taken by the ISS crew on January 22, 2012 and it clearly shows a pyramid, or cone-shaped cloud.

The video shows a series of waves in the clouds that is shaped like a cone/triangle,
They seem to have been affected by some kind of energy wave, possibly from a ufo or advanced technology.
An asteroid would just create one gigantic hole...
and I have never seen anything like this before

The end of the video shows the GPS coordinates of the ISS, for further research

My Hypothesis:
I think gravity is pressure from Time/Space aka Ether,
Like how the weight of water would apply pressure to a submarine the deeper it goes,
The bigger the mass, the more pressure is applied to it,

Mass could also be described as bubbles in water, if they get close enough to each other, they will bond and become a bigger bubble

To travel through space using "gravity", you would have to create a cone shaped bubble/void in the Ether, where the space-craft is at the wider end of the Cone Bubble.
The Ether will fill up the wider end of the Cone faster than the narrow end, and your space-craft just rides along this Cone Bubble,

1 Cone Bubble pulse from the space-craft is probably enough to make it go however fast indefinitely, until it creates another Cone Bubble in the opposite direction to make it stop.

The space-craft could also use rapid Cone Bubble pulses to make it hover while on the surface of a planet.

In deep space, the space-craft could probably keep making rapid Cone Bubble pulses to travel intergalacticly, creating it's own little wormhole while it is traveling through it

You could probably use this "Cone Bubble Beam" to pick stuff up too

Mass can displace Ether. Einstein said Mass and Energy is the same...
edit on 25-2-2012 by DjSuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

Just kind of a heads up. When you post a video you need to describe it a little bit for people who cannot view videos for certain reasons.
Like me for example...Damn work computers

It's terms and conditions.

-SAP-
edit on 25-2-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Looks to be where the ocean meets land. On the zoomed in perspective, it looks like fast rotating wingtip vortices .

Wingtip vortices are tubes of circulating air that are left behind a wing as it generates lift.[1] One wingtip vortex trails from the tip of each wing. The cores of vortices spin at very high speed and are regions of very low pressure. To first approximation, these low-pressure regions form with little exchange of heat with the neighboring regions (i.e., adiabatically), so the local temperature in the low-pressure regions drops, too.

en.wikipedia.org...

Left behind from some type of craft?

edit on 25-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Looks like a transparent craft with cloud's white color refracting from it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Looks to be where the ocean meets land. On the zoomed in perspective, it looks like fast rotating wingtip vortices .

Wingtip vortices are tubes of circulating air that are left behind a wing as it generates lift.[1] One wingtip vortex trails from the tip of each wing. The cores of vortices spin at very high speed and are regions of very low pressure. To first approximation, these low-pressure regions form with little exchange of heat with the neighboring regions (i.e., adiabatically), so the local temperature in the low-pressure regions drops, too.

en.wikipedia.org...

Left behind from some type of craft?

The video was taken from the ISS, so those waves are hundreds or thousands of miles across, So I doubt that a single fighter jet could create something like that

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What's the timespan on that video? I think you just witnessed the formation of an altocumulus cloud, that's all...

www.google.com... sAQ&biw=1294&bih=959

www.weatheronline.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
What's the timespan on that video? I think you just witnessed the formation of an altocumulus cloud, that's all...

www.google.com... sAQ&biw=1294&bih=959

www.weatheronline.co.uk...

I think the video is real time,
If they are Altocumulus Clouds then why are they in a perfect triangle shape?
There are never any straight lines in nature

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Interesting formation , it could be a type of Wave cloud .

This wave cloud pattern formed over the Île Amsterdam, in the lower left corner at the tip of the triangular formation
en.wikipedia.org...

The atmospheric internal waves that form wave clouds are created as stable air flows over a raised land feature such as a mountain range, and can form either directly above or in the lee of the feature. As an air mass travels through the wave, it undergoes repeated uplift and descent. If there is enough moisture in the atmosphere, clouds will form at the cooled crests of these waves. In the descending part of the wave, those clouds will evaporate due to adiabatic heating, leading to the characteristic clouded and clear bands.

edit on 25-2-2012 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSuperman

There are never any straight lines in nature

And with that statement, your posting rights and the ability to live in the modern world should be taken away. But since that isn't going to happen, the rest of us have to live our lives surrounded by folks who think like you do. Unless you want to get down to the atomic level and argue against perfectly, flawless straight lines, your supposition that there are never any straight lines in nature is a very ignorant thing to say. That kind of ignorance leads you to see a video of this, and then leap to two completely absurd ideas about what it could be. Seriously, UFO or HARRP? Couldn't be anything else, must be one of those two least likely causes? Wow, just wow.

But yeah, your seeing a weather phenom here. Unfortunately, your ignorance of reality and about the world you live in allows you to leap to the least likely conclusions first. You should have posted this in one of the weather forums and you will have your answer. Of course, you wont accept any mundane answer, because if doesn't fit your views of the world, which are coming from a perspective most educated folks don't have (which is ignorance).

Stop by one of the weather forums, or use google to look it up, you will find your answer in short order and maybe the journey to finding the answer will help it to sink in. If someone just comes on here and gives your the real world answer so easily, your just doing to dismiss it because you lack the underlying knowledge to even understand it.....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yes!

Orographic wave clouds or orographic lift/Lee waves

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Shock created from some type of force. You could see a object at the epicenter. Nice video. Real question is why are all those ships sitting along craters on the dark side of the moon.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Wave clouds.

Isn't nature fascinating?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tachyeon
Shock created from some type of force. You could see a object at the epicenter. Nice video. Real question is why are all those ships sitting along craters on the dark side of the moon.

Eh, reference please, so we know what you are talking about. Its the polite thing to do. In my experience a hollow post gets hollow replies.

BTW, HAARP has no effect on cloud formations, it's transmissions are directed to the ionosphere, way above clouds. Like where Aurora Borealis is.

1+2+2+1, or is it 1+1+2+1?

edit on 25-2-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

They look like those, but these are rotating very fast like vortices. Check out the zoomed in perspective near the end of the video. If it's in real time, those clouds are spinning pretty fast. Is that normal for wave clouds?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I saw this before. I personally think it's a funky looking cloud opposed to something 3D.... like an object.

Not sure if its a fluke or a bi-product courtesy of HAARP, CERN and chemtrails.

Does anyone know where to watch LIVE ISS streaming? Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

post by Human_Alien

Here you go ...Live stream from the ISS
www.nasa.gov...
Or here on UStream
www.ustream.tv...
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Hi JibbyJedi , I'm not sure if it is the cloud rotating or an effect of video compression , I lean toward the latter

edit on 25-2-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks Gortex!!!

But so far, I can watch the same thing if I tune my television to channel 1000 too

Or is it....they're not streaming all the time?

Okay, what are they hiding??? (too early for speculation, huh?)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by Human_Alien

Here you go ...Live stream from the ISS
www.nasa.gov...
Or here on UStream
www.ustream.tv...

Okay. I held off as long as possible.....
One site is scrabbled and the other one is stationary.
So........where's the UFO or alien planet they don't want us to see?

Sorry, can't help it. It's part of my genetic make-up

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Yeah I believe its all the time exept for when they "lose contact "

I was watching a short while ago but it went into Earths shadow .. now they seem to have lost contact

This is from UStream .

Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times. The video is accompanied by audio of conversations between the crew and Mission Control. This video is only available when the space station is in contact with the ground. During "loss of signal" periods, viewers may see a test pattern or a graphical world map that depicts the station’s location in orbit above the Earth. Since the station orbits the Earth once every 90 minutes, it experiences a sunrise or a sunset about every 45 minutes. When the station is in darkness, external camera video may appear black, but can sometimes provide spectacular views of lightning or city lights below.

edit on 25-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Yeah I believe its all the time exept for when they "lose contact "

I was watching a short while ago but it went into Earths shadow .. now they seem to have lost contact

This is from UStream .

Live video from the International Space Station includes internal views when the crew is on-duty and Earth views at other times. The video is accompanied by audio of conversations between the crew and Mission Control. This video is only available when the space station is in contact with the ground. During "loss of signal" periods, viewers may see a test pattern or a graphical world map that depicts the station’s location in orbit above the Earth. Since the station orbits the Earth once every 90 minutes, it experiences a sunrise or a sunset about every 45 minutes. When the station is in darkness, external camera video may appear black, but can sometimes provide spectacular views of lightning or city lights below.

edit on 25-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

It's odd that they would let us see this streaming (assuming this is live-time) because the live-TV Space Shuttle missions were stopped in the late 90's. And many speculated that was due to 'things' showing up on live-feed. Like the tether incident.

(for those who aren't familiar with it)

And I don't believe NASA ever gave a formal explanation as to why they stopped the live-feed which only added to the conspiracy. Ya know?......

Thanks for those link by the way!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join