It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anomaly in the Earth's atmosphere - UFO or use of HAARP? Shooting from the ISS January 22, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

post by Human_Alien
It's odd that they would let us see this streaming (assuming this is live-time) because the live-TV Space Shuttle missions were stopped in the late 90's.

I wouldn't mind betting that its time delayed Live .... just in case .. if you know what I mean .
Hey Its back ..we're heading back into daylight

edit on 25-2-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

There is nothing to convince me that this is a live feed in fact....from what I remember, they're traveling at what....around 17,000 mph?

And the Earth spins at what?...1000 mph?
How are the able to capture this planet so clearly? (And yes, I don't understand photography or space science. I am a lay-person indeed)

I love how they include just enough room to show space so we can see the curvature of Earth. Very thoughtful.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I believe it is sorta live (time delay), it looks consistant with the videos I've seen , but yeah a wider angle would be nice .
What I want is a live cam pointing out there , maybe in the direction of the Moon , if there's nothing to hide then why not ?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSuperman

There are never any straight lines in nature

Absolutely false - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
It's odd that they would let us see this streaming (assuming this is live-time) because the live-TV Space Shuttle missions were stopped in the late 90's. And many speculated that was due to 'things' showing up on live-feed. Like the tether incident.

And I don't believe NASA ever gave a formal explanation as to why they stopped the live-feed which only added to the conspiracy. Ya know?......

Thanks for those link by the way!

Shuttle TV was live-streamed to the very end of the program.

The cut-off story is an urban [UFOrban?] legend, courtesy of Richard Hoagland.

People can 'speculate' on delusions all they want, they won't get anywhere authentic.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The gravity formed by ether sounds like something I would think about. The second part about the cone bubble, Now how would you create a cone bubble? Sounds really expensive.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I am one of the few people who saw the event that stopped live feeds. they switched to 30 minute delay after that. Was luck that I stopped on the nasa channel at that time.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachyeon

post by Tachyeon
I am one of the few people who saw the event that stopped live feeds.

And that event would be ....?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by DjSuperman

There are never any straight lines in nature

And with that statement, your posting rights and the ability to live in the modern world should be taken away. But since that isn't going to happen, the rest of us have to live our lives surrounded by folks who think like you do. Unless you want to get down to the atomic level and argue against perfectly, flawless straight lines, your supposition that there are never any straight lines in nature is a very ignorant thing to say. That kind of ignorance leads you to see a video of this, and then leap to two completely absurd ideas about what it could be. Seriously, UFO or HARRP? Couldn't be anything else, must be one of those two least likely causes? Wow, just wow.

But yeah, your seeing a weather phenom here. Unfortunately, your ignorance of reality and about the world you live in allows you to leap to the least likely conclusions first. You should have posted this in one of the weather forums and you will have your answer. Of course, you wont accept any mundane answer, because if doesn't fit your views of the world, which are coming from a perspective most educated folks don't have (which is ignorance).

Stop by one of the weather forums, or use google to look it up, you will find your answer in short order and maybe the journey to finding the answer will help it to sink in. If someone just comes on here and gives your the real world answer so easily, your just doing to dismiss it because you lack the underlying knowledge to even understand it.....

Why would you call me ignorant?
I was just thinking of the show "Man vs Wild", where he walks in nature for days and days, and finally see's a square shaped box in the distance, and says "There are no straight lines in nature, That is definitely a man made building"

Instead of going around and attacking people,
why don't you try adding value to the conversation?
Instead of just "yeah, your seeing a weather phenom here"
You can't even spell "you're" and "phenomenon" right, and you're calling me ignorant?!?!
edit on 25-2-2012 by DjSuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
The gravity formed by ether sounds like something I would think about. The second part about the cone bubble, Now how would you create a cone bubble? Sounds really expensive.

I think this "Cone Bubble" could be created using super strong magnetic waves.
The Earth's magnetic field could deflect particles and energy from the Sun,
So I believe that it could also deflect other types of particles if it was strong enough

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Not saying you're wrong but he wasn't the only one saying this. I believe David Serada said it too. Now, why wasn't this 'lie' challenged?

I do remember watching live footage on public television in Albany New York and one day, it was gone. I assumed it was NASA who stopped it.
Perhaps it was the station itself. Interesting.

I don't respect or buy much of Hoagland's hogwash after his Elenin alien-tetrahedron debacle.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tachyeon
I am one of the few people who saw the event that stopped live feeds. they switched to 30 minute delay after that. Was luck that I stopped on the nasa channel at that time.

When was this? Because I remember vividly the day there was no more live- NASA transmission. They had a still-photograph as their logo..... (I think of the astronauts?) and had daily discussions in the background (which didn't interest me so I never listened)

So are you saying NASA did indeed stop their live-feed (as so many have said and now Oberg, denies)?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Your conception of the ether (aether) is wrong.

You assume that the ether is a liquid in which a planet is suspended. You'd be better off thinking in terms of a fluid in which a planet is a drop of dye.

The ether, historically, was an all-encompasing thing that existed inbetween atoms as much as between planets. Therefore the forces that 'squashed' them was equal to the forces that 'held them apart'.

PS - if there are are spelling mistakes, I apologise, using a new keyboard.
edit on 25-2-2012 by BagBing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BagBing

Your conception of the ether (aether) is wrong.

You assume that the ether is a liquid in which a planet is suspended. You'd be better off thinking in terms of a fluid in which a planet is a drop of dye.

The ether, historically, was an all-encompasing thing that existed inbetween atoms as much as between planets. Therefore the forces that 'squashed' them was equal to the forces that 'held them apart'.

PS - if there are are spelling mistakes, I apologise, using a new keyboard.
edit on 25-2-2012 by BagBing because: (no reason given)

Wow!! That is very insightful,
I will put that into consideration during my Mind Experiments
edit on 25-2-2012 by DjSuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You can see what's "out there" on any clear night from your backyard.
You cannot see our planet flow by from anywhere but orbit.

I look "out there" quite often but I have not, as yet, had the opportunity to watch my planet from much higher than about 38,000 feet. While I found that very fascinating, I would like to see it from 200 miles. The feed from the ISS will have to suffice for viewing phenomena such as that in the OP.

I like watching Earth from space.
edit on 2/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

No problem. Not saying you're wrong, just that using the word 'ether' is wrong.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

Well then, how about using magnetism, thought, or consciousness instead? They are all the same thing. The bubble could be formed by electron manipulation, if understood from Diroc's ORIGINAL work- not the work that was chastised by those who did not want the truth to be known.

The ripples, or more accurately waves, can be produced by electromagnetic or gravity forces, which the OP is correct in thinking. This can effectively bend light and matter around an object, which is displayed in the video.

edit on 25-2-2012 by Quantum Logic because: addition

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
post by Tachyeon
I am one of the few people who saw the event that stopped live feeds.

Make long story short It was around 5:45 on a Saturday same day as a boxing match I had ordered because I was moving up the channel to hit HBO before my buddies arrived. I stopped on the NASA channel shuttle was in orbit and one astronaut was looking out of the window the other 2 were running some experiment. The camera was hanging behind them so i could clearly what they were looking at. You could see the curve of the earth clouds ocean etc. Saucer shaped UFO appears and the first guy asked the others to come look, they said no then he said you really need to see this. Other 2 came over and you could see saucer shaped craft heading toward earths atmosphere. the ship was kinda rotating on its axis as it angled down. My tv at that time was 48inch and I put my had on the screen could not believe what I was seeing. Then there was a bright flash, the craft performed a 180 degree turn and shot in the opposite direction away from earth. 3 seconds after it moved a object shot through the spot where it had been. My first thought was # they are trying to shot it down. The first guy moved over to a different camera out side the shuttle and rotated it around the tv switched to the outside camera and the UFO was really close I was like holy # and kept my hand no the screen moving it across as the craft moved it was amazing then the screen went blank. I said # remembered the vcr, grabbed the remote and was waiting for channel to come back on. My friends walked in thought I was crazy sitting on the couch with 2 remotes watching a blank tv screen they kept the saying the fight is about to start I said touch the tv and you die. took about 20 minutes then the screen came back on. The shuttle guys were just doing work they did not speak about the ufo or even talk to each other. I was thinking this is it the whole world will know but nothing. 2 weeks later they changed from real time to 30 minute delay give them time to scrub data out of the telecast. about 3 months later I did see a video of what happened on the news kiro 7. but it was weird the view looked like it was from 300 miles away craft was really small no where near like the original event. The kiro 7 noticed the same thing the object made a 180 degree turn then accelerated in the opposite direction. Nasa said it was ice crystals floating but I know the truth and anyone else who saw the original event. I was lucky that night.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Reminds me very much of the old plasma tornado and/or air vortex weapons that were to be used in order to bring down aircraft. In Amsterdam you say? hmm...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Looks like ripples. I would imagine they were created by a non-natural disturbance. Maybe a test hyper-sonic craft coming down from suborbital flight?

-rrr

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join