It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encoded Digital Messages?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Can numbers actually communicate with us to give information or guide us through our complex lives?
Do the repetition of numbers 111, 222, 333, 444, 1111, 1212, etc. actually mean anything?

I am still trying to find a pattern between the number of occurrences of these repeating numbers and the events following, to see if they are linked. So far, I am not able to find any consistent pattern.

Many times I see a lot of number repetitions in one day, while hardly a few the other times. It could just as possibly be by chance, but sometimes it happens so often in a short period of time that my mind somehow tries to find a pattern, as it is confused. Sometimes, I feel like it is trying to tell me something, but other times I find it just random chances.

Most of the repetitions that I see are on my digital clock/watch, but sometimes I see a lot on sales receipts, account balances, cd track-timers!, car plates, etc.

Here are some readings about the topic:
www.crystalinks.com...
www.spiritual-path.com...
They talk about different number repetitions and what each means to your life. I tried to associate these with mine, but it doesn't seem to work. For example, it says when you see 555 it means a major life change is underway, which certainly did not happen with me.

If any of you are experiencing this and are able to find a pattern, please share your experience!

Should I be worrying if it happens a lot or should I just ignore them? Any comments appreciated.

- JP -

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I experience this.

I didnt really think much of it, but its been consistent for years now. I too am doing research into this. Goto Google and look up "clock coincidence" that will give you a few good references. I see 2:22. Alot. Digital clocks, video games, change from stores...anywhere and everywhere it seems.
Apparently it does mean something in Numerology? I havnt really attributed anything to this yet, other then good luck hehe. But I only recently started researching it. Also, it seems alot of people are seeing 11:11...which apparently is the time of the winter solstice in 2012.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I have been seeing the numbers since 10-11-00 when I met a certain man. I see these numbers many times a day. They represent an awakening, a spiritual awakening, thats why they seem so coincidental because your spirit moves you to notice the numbers on the digital clocks, addresses, bills almost everywhere and it simply amazes the mind. How do I know its a spiritual awakening? Simple the ones, 111 and multiples of ones relate directly to the birth of jesus. If you look up theomatics and the birth of jesus you will see that all passages of the bible that are related to his birth, can be broke down into numbers and all of them are ones or multiples of ones.

Don't ignore the numbers, don't fight it, work with it. Thank the Lord for opening this door for you everytime you see the numbers.

Ycon

LOL After I posted this I noticed the time of post was 10:11, simply amazing

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Ycon]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I'm such a believer in this - partly because I reckon that it's just as valid as believing in reality as we know it. (i.e. it's such a leap of faith to believe that what you see is what's really there, that it doesn't seem to strange to believe in this number code thing that's guiding us) See my blog in fact - it's on this very subject.

I mainly believe that 23 is the number of some kind of life force that acts as a signpost whenever you see it to say "yes you're in the right place" or "look over here."

But recently I've been noticing that a lot of other numbers seems to have characters. Here's my hypotheses;

4 = a bit unlucky-a signal things might go a bit wrong
5 = righteous
6 = cheeky
7 = good in a material sense
8 = fabulous in a monetary, austentacious way - a bit shallow
10 = all American fun
11 = something to do with angels
13 = apparently lucky but maybe a red herring
23 = life force
33 = the cosmic joker laughing
93 = almost like half of a 23
222, 333 - half a cosmic joker laughing
666 = the cosmic joker being cheeky, irony sometimes
999 = a more Earthly concept of God

Ha ha - I wonder what it's all about.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
"222, 333 - half a cosmic joker laughing "

Kerrymac, I am interested in what you meant by this.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Seems like I see 12:34 (or 1234) however you want to look at it, quite a bit lately, sometimes even before I look at the clock I "know" it will say 12:34..ideas?

[edit on 19-9-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Well how about this.

When I told my best friend about my 2:22 experience he told me had has the same thing happen to him but with 12:34...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Well how about this.

When I told my best friend about my 2:22 experience he told me had has the same thing happen to him but with 12:34...

Hmmm strange, the only thing I have been able to associate with 1234 is the number of the poor runner in the olympics that was grabbed by the crazy dude in the kilt---don't know if any one saw that, but his number was "1234"

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
I have been seeing the numbers since 10-11-00 when I met a certain man. I see these numbers many times a day. They represent an awakening, a spiritual awakening, thats why they seem so coincidental because your spirit moves you to notice the numbers on the digital clocks, addresses, bills almost everywhere and it simply amazes the mind. How do I know its a spiritual awakening? Simple the ones, 111 and multiples of ones relate directly to the birth of jesus. If you look up theomatics and the birth of jesus you will see that all passages of the bible that are related to his birth, can be broke down into numbers and all of them are ones or multiples of ones.

Don't ignore the numbers, don't fight it, work with it. Thank the Lord for opening this door for you everytime you see the numbers.

Ycon

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Ycon]

Hi Ycon, while unrelated to this thread. I wanted to give you a

Your Avatar has a great color scheme, very eye catching!

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Theirs a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode that talks about exactly what you guys are talking about here.....

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon

Hi Ycon. That's very interesting.

My experiences with repeating numbers started around three years ago (or to better say the number of occurrences increased three years ago). The only event related to this is that I moved from India to here in US in 2001.

About spiritual awakening, I read about that on some webpages too. What does it really mean? I mean, is it something that shows up in your behavior?

Ycon

That is amazing. Something like that happend to me also. A few months back when I was just going to tell my friends about this experience and I opened Yahoo! conference and on the main window it said the conference started on 12:12. It totally freaked me out.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I experience this.
I didnt really think much of it, but its been consistent for years now. I too am doing research into this. Goto Google and look up "clock coincidence" that will give you a few good references. I see 2:22. Alot. Digital clocks, video games, change from stores...anywhere and everywhere it seems.
Apparently it does mean something in Numerology? I havnt really attributed anything to this yet, other then good luck hehe. But I only recently started researching it. Also, it seems alot of people are seeing 11:11...which apparently is the time of the winter solstice in 2012.

Thanks for the google tip. I have been researching on this lately too. I tried many other terms before, but only a few websites with similar information came up.

I see a lot of different repetitions, but mostly it is 11:11 (That's the reason why it is part of my ATS username).

About change in stores, I used to be a part-time cashier some time ago, and the numbers 10:10, 6:66, etc. showed up frequently in the total and change.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerrymac
I'm such a believer in this - partly because I reckon that it's just as valid as believing in reality as we know it. (i.e. it's such a leap of faith to believe that what you see is what's really there, that it doesn't seem to strange to believe in this number code thing that's guiding us) See my blog in fact - it's on this very subject.

I mainly believe that 23 is the number of some kind of life force that acts as a signpost whenever you see it to say "yes you're in the right place" or "look over here."

But recently I've been noticing that a lot of other numbers seems to have characters. Here's my hypotheses;

4 = a bit unlucky-a signal things might go a bit wrong
5 = righteous
6 = cheeky
7 = good in a material sense
8 = fabulous in a monetary, austentacious way - a bit shallow
10 = all American fun
11 = something to do with angels
13 = apparently lucky but maybe a red herring
23 = life force
33 = the cosmic joker laughing
93 = almost like half of a 23
222, 333 - half a cosmic joker laughing
666 = the cosmic joker being cheeky, irony sometimes
999 = a more Earthly concept of God

You must have had a lot of number coincidences occuring in your life.

That's great. I will try to see if there are such characters to my repetitions. I believe they differ from person to person though.

I generally don't think of them to be a good sign because I usually have a bad day when I see them a lot, but not always. Generally, I take them to be a warning sign and to think a lot before doing/starting anything which works many times. However, there is no real consistency in these patterns.

I hardly see 12:34 or other similar order, in my case, it is mostly repetitions.

Originally posted by NetStorm
Seems like I see 12:34 (or 1234) however you want to look at it, quite a bit lately, sometimes even before I look at the clock I "know" it will say 12:34..ideas?

I don't consciously know ahead of time if I am going to see any repetition, but if there is a repetition around me, it does not miss my attention. My eyes somehow finds it even if the clock is behind me. There are so many times when I actually wake up and find my clock with a repetition, mostly 444 or 555 in the morning.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I had forgot about this but its related, methinks. A long time ago I went to Mcdonalds for breakfast alot (not anymore, bleah) with my friend and we would both always get the #2. It totalled $6.66. Everytime we would be really shocked and then we would forget about it until the next time we went. hah. Not sure if that's why I stopped going there (i dont eat fastfood). But maybe there is a message there?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Me and some close friends see '23' absolutely everywhere. Collectively it's like this:
Drivers licences,
bank cards (not credit cards),
car registration,
addresses,
cell phone numbers,
home number,
countless serial numbers of major purchases,
two of us have 23 isolated in our military serial numbers (old version and the new format),
table numbers.

It doesn't stop.

PS, i posted this at 5:23 PM (5 is another one of those numbers 2+3).

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   

"222, 333 - half a cosmic joker laughing "

Kerrymac, I am interested in what you meant by this.

Hi there Lucid, Erm...I think I meant it's like when I see 666, then I really know some s*** is going to go down. Like I'll bump into someone important or I'll come face to face with an interesting situation. Often it's kind of a blessing in disguise. That sort of affair - where you think you're encountering a bad situation...but it's actually for the best in the end. A confrontation at work, meeting and ex, having an argument with a friend...even losing your job or something. That I call the Cosmic Joker laughing. It's all just a game to it.

When there isn't so much happening...and for one reason or another the CJ isn't giving me any 666s - I might see a 222 or a 333 and think "oh hello, so you're still around in the background aren't you?" And it's like the CJ is saying hi, but might not do anything drastic that day.

Weird I know - but perfectly fair I think.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by kerrymac]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This has always fascinated me. I started seeing the 1111 pop up about 2 years ago.

I now see it, on average, about 6 times per day. VCR counters, games, clocks, change, etc.....

I have done some research into this over the time as it really bothered me when I first started noticing it. It really didn't feel right, which was different than what most of my research was telling me I should have been feeling.

I did finally make my peace with it and it's now something I pay great attention to, as I have had a tendency to have odd events happen shortly after every viewing......Given the frequency of my site of them though what I have come to call "odd" in these situations is different from my usual definition. I get phone calls from people I've not talked to in a long while, emails from old friends, etc.....

What the viewing actually means I have no ideas as every website I've looked at for research has different interpretations of the phenomenon. My solace has come from the solid fact that I'm not alone and it really doesn't seem to be a bad thing.

My personal view on it is that we notice number patterns and repetitive ones are easiest (sequences (1234 was mentioned), repeaters (1111), etc...) to notice. So that it's not that we see them more than any other set of numbers, but we notice them b/c they stand out to us.

But that's just my $0.02 worth

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial

Me and some close friends see '23' absolutely everywhere. Collectively it's like this:
Drivers licences,
bank cards (not credit cards),
car registration,
addresses,
cell phone numbers,
home number,
countless serial numbers of major purchases,
two of us have 23 isolated in our military serial numbers (old version and the new format),
table numbers.

It doesn't stop.

PS, i posted this at 5:23 PM (5 is another one of those numbers 2+3).

What bothers me about this is that '23' is also the sign of the Illuminati. And 5.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join