It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some advice for my little brothers third eye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Well those aspects of life are best left for adults to explore themselves. It's not a good idea to fill a childs head full of concepts he has no real understanding of. What the op is doing is unatural and unhealthy for that kids development, if i was a family member i would put a stop to it right away.

To the guy who mentioned the dark ages.... /facepalm realy.... Go read some history.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vancouverite

If you care about your brother then don't fill his head with all your own baggage.
Although I fear some damage has already been done.
What you should be doing is helping yourself...
There is seriously something wrong with you if you think it is healthy to fill his head with all that nonsense.
What's wrong with you?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

and

reply to post by midicon

Looking at the motives for these two replies.. both purporting the "wrongness" of the OP's actions.

And by who's guage is it considered "wrong" A church or religion? An only scientific view? An athiestic perception? What Belief-System is behind the strong opinions offered twice now by both of you?

Can you explain what damage is being done to this young man ? Can you also explain why the OP is being so bad for what has already happened?

At the moment I can only see FEAR in your offerings. and no direct knowledge of the topic at hand.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
If you put peanut butter across your forehead and mayanaise on top of the peanutbutter spread it activates your third eye, once you feel a "tingle" between the eyes immediantly take a bottle of bleach while pouring it over your head as this allows you to enter the spirit world. Make sure you put aluminum foil over your eyes.

I was going to suggest Clearasil for that third eye, but this might just work too. Pouring bleach over your head can definitely get you closer to the spirit world than you were before you poured it over your head, but drinking it will really have you communing with the angels (or devils, depending on how you lived your life). Just make sure that you'e good with not ever coming back again before you try it at home, kids.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

I would suggest NOT using this guys PDF. It is probably malware.

It's okay. I downloaded it and it's safe. It might be pure horsesh*t, but it's not malware.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Common sense is the short answer. Can you offer up an opinion as to why it's a good idea to fill the kids head with concepts beyond his ability to understand or make up his own opinion on? All you succeed in doing is skewing the child's view of reality and taking away his natural ability to learn or want to learn... I find the idea of adults forcing their beliefs on children very stupid and selfish.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i wouldn't let a 12 year old meditate. he could get a taste of something and then one day he could simply be gone.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by Tayesin

Common sense is the short answer. Can you offer up an opinion as to why it's a good idea to fill the kids head with concepts beyond his ability to understand or make up his own opinion on? All you succeed in doing is skewing the child's view of reality and taking away his natural ability to learn or want to learn... I find the idea of adults forcing their beliefs on children very stupid and selfish.

and everything you said just now is just a belief

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

I can see how common sense would dictate such a view.

So, for discussion sake, please consider these few perceptions..

This boy is 12, so the OP said. So not a kid as such. But, kids are very amazing little people who see things we have shut ourselves off from.. and not only in imagination. Most times they are ruthlessly honest about what they see or experience, and it is we adults who think we know better who say they are wrong or imaginging it.

So, kids can understand so much more than we think they can, in many respects. Especially at this boy's age, where he can understand everything about human procreation, understand all he can learn about our world through science, and even learn weirder concepts from religions.. all at the age of 12.

I fail to see how any meditation could stop a child or young adult from perceiving clearly the reality around them, in fact meditation is known to accentuate our awareness and clarity in perception, it is known to provide a feeling of wellbeing when practiced daily, etc.

All of which would be considered as good and healthy according to common sense I would have thought.

I also fail to see how meditation could possibly "take away his natural ability to learn or want to learn"

My lifelong experience, and that of most who practice daily, is that we desire to learn more, each day. Not just about the 'spiritual' but also about our physical existence and how we can more effectively live as genuine honest people in a world filled with Fear and Misunderstanding.

I find the idea of adults forcing their beliefs on children very stupid and selfish

And I would agree with you about many adults who do exactly that.. Religionists, Athiests, Buddhists, Anarchists, Scientists, Elitists.. and the list goes on.

There is nothing wrong with providing this boy alternative concepts and scenarios to look into, unless of course the above mentioned pressure groups want to refuse him any opportunity to see for himself ?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well the concept of a "wolfman" carries many different views depending on your belief system. The wolf itself is neither good or evil, but he is a predator. Depending on the individual the meaning of the wolf can go either way . Many of the christian based faiths have viewd the wolf as a symbol of evil for centuries, mainly because they carried rabies and at the time there was no such thing as a rabies shot, resulting in disease and death.
But because of your good intent with your brother I have a feeling that this indeed may be his guide, and spiritual animal. The Native American people have a deep respect for the wolf, they often refered to these awesome animlas as the PathFinder or Teacher. I think this flows more with what you are trying to open your brother up to. Here is just a little more as to what the wolf symbolizes....

- celtic and native american peoples viewed the wolf as the way to find the deepest level of self, intuition and knowing.
- the wolf teaches us to how to discover our inner power and strength.
- they are loyal to their pack and they mate for life, they have a strong sense of family about them.
- the wolf is often used as a symbol of fertility.
- they were often considered to be a psychopomp, which is a creature that is able to conduct the souls of the dead into the next world.

That is just a few of the many meanings of the wolf and the role they have played throughout time. Please do not be discouraged by others bashing you for opening your brother up to this way of thinking, I applaud you for it. The wolf is an awesome animal guide to have, your brother should feel honored and humbled. Please remember that we do not pick our animal guide, they pick us and that in itself should speak in volume.

PLPL

edit on 20-2-2012 by Minori because: can't spell

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Why not encourage him to develop his interest in science and maths rather than filling his head with nonsense.

Well those aspects of life are best left for adults to explore themselves. It's not a good idea to fill a childs head full of concepts he has no real understanding of. What the op is doing is unatural and unhealthy for that kids development, if i was a family member i would put a stop to it right away.

It would be more productive for you to go detox this fascist state of mind rather than telling vancouverite and his brother [whom he said took a liking to it very rapidly] how or what information they are allowed to pursue.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Dont excite it or you may get spat on. Thats my advice

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
My 10 year old is getting into meditating too. He's always been quite psi and aware of some of the ufology experiences as well. My intent is always very simple, to get him to have gratitude and seek/ask pray, to Family above, Dad/Mom, and his Higher Self, for help with daily problems and to connect to his Source and Infinite Self and find his life work. He has come out of several of them telling everyone he loves them, even the brother he fights with. He's also very interested in learning how to astrally project.

With wiring disorders, like apraxia, also I suppose dyslexia, binaurals help create the whole brain experience, and give access to the right hemipshere.
They also can help form more connections from brain to muscle and help override the apraxia in time.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OP,

As you can see you are going to get comments ranging from absolute truth based on experience to absolute idiocy based on fear and programming.

The answer to your question lies within your brother. As a guide, you obviously have his interests in mind. There is so much valuable information on awakening the third eye. A lot of people are experiencing it and are sharing their understanding.

Search on ATS, research the comments & links already provided and ignore the trolls.

I only wish I could have been twelve when I experienced the Qi (chi) energy. It is real and anyone who tells you otherwise is steeped in their own dogmatic belief structure. Open mind, open eye.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
We are monitored, influenced and watched by both sides of the polarity. And there is nothing more important, especially if your third eye is open, to do meditations to connect to your Higher Self, and to seek from your Spiritual Parents, or the Highest Love and Goodness, the help you need. To ask that all those affecting you that need help, be surrounded by cocoons of love and healing and be taken to the right place for them to be at their level to heal and grow themselves, and thus take care of any darker beings near you, or accessing. And to work at trying to overcome faults and be calm and peaceful, and giving to others. Safety/protection/ark is acts of random kindness, ie gaining higher frequency, more out of the reach of the lower.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I believe showing him the path is best, wheather or not he chooses to continue to walk it after I deploy is up to him. Those kind individuals Who have passed on to me good intention and positive energy I send only love in your direction, and to the ones who think of this as nonsense I respect your opinion but I feel as if the only way to understand and grow is to push ones self beyond the normal capacity. I suppose a kid teaching a kid can only go so far as I have barley lived myself as an 18 year old. I originally intended for it to be me whose eye opened, I trained for weeks, isolated from technology, using mantras (thoh+aum) reading everything, listening to binurals and the like but the best I got was a colorful small ball encased in whispy light. I am not emotional person, smart, very level headed, often too serious, yet my childish,emotional,goofy, reckless brother with no intention of giving this a chance picked it up within a single session. Him and I listen to the same binural for an hour, when I finish I feel refreshed, when he finished he had his third eye fully functioning. I only wish I could have known through experience first and been through the darkness before he began to see the real world. Regardless I will read/learn more and meditate harder untill I can lead him through the astral. More information on what I should expect to see change wise within him would be good too. And the man who's teaching his 10 year old boy, keep me posted on his progress. Ultimate love and happiness be with you all, always.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I can be an idiot sometimes.
Thanks for reminding me!

Apologies to the OP.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon
reply to post by Tayesin

I can be an idiot sometimes.
Thanks for reminding me!

Apologies to the OP.

Me too.. moreso now I am getting on a bit. Thanks for your openess.

line 2 goes here

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well the mind's eye chakra is a purplish color so that could explain what the seeing purple part means. The purple outline around you is probably just a part of your aura and your body being black could be a showing of that your mind's eye isnt awakened(thats just a guess i dont have any idea on the blackness). The werewolf in the white orb could be his spiritguide. The best way to guide him is to try and unlock yours too and go through it with him and to study it online and in books and answer any questions he might have

top topics

<< 1   >>

join