It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you love the USA?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by TheCommentator

Originally posted by reaxi0n
reply to post by TheCommentator

Yeah lets wage war on the untouchable bankers. got a plan?
Stop using their banks?

I stopped using their banks several years ago - what's the next step?

Come on now - don't hold back, you've got the PLAN!

Get more than one person to stop using the banks

See, this is where your Plan A runs into trouble, and it's one of the reasons I love the US - I don't get to tell other people how to operate their lives, and they don't get to tell me how I operate mine.

Is there a Plan B?

Plan B, enjoy economic collapse

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Yeah lets wage war on the untouchable bankers. got a plan?
Stop using their banks?

I stopped using their banks several years ago - what's the next step?

Come on now - don't hold back, you've got the PLAN!

Get more than one person to stop using the banks

See, this is where your Plan A runs into trouble, and it's one of the reasons I love the US - I don't get to tell other people how to operate their lives, and they don't get to tell me how I operate mine.

Is there a Plan B?

Plan B, enjoy economic collapse

Ever heard of Yankee Entrepreneurship Son ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions

We are used to the Great Depression and Self Sufficiency
So stop feeling sorry for the EU

America is as tough as it gets. Please Please...do read the history of the settlers from Europe in America and you will know what it takes to make US the country that it is today...that every other country can only dream about the unique culture that we have despite the diversity of multi national immigrants....that is the true power my son....unity in diversity
Something the Europeans will never understand.

edit on 17-2-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

You're expecting too much. Hell, he can't even define himself. I be glad to do it for him though.

Did you notice that TheCommentator changed the text under his username? It used to say "US Obsessed". Now it say "US Scumbags". I'll bet he's foolish enough to feel proud of that. It's definitely a sign of immaturity.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 17-2-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by hp1229

You're expecting too much. Hell, he can't even define himself. I be glad to do it for him though.

Did you notice that TheCommentator changed the text under his username? It used to say "US Obsessed". Now it say "US Scumbags". I'll bet he's foolish enough to feel proud of that. It's definitely a sign of immaturity.

See ya,
Milt

ofcourse i did notice
But whats the point....there are bigger fish to catch

These guys are nothing more than 'piss and a fart'
in front of a thunder

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Why do you love the USA?

In response to these threads:
Why do YOU love Israel?
Why do you love Iran?
I wanted to know why some of you support the US?
I’m not looking for answers like ‘because the people are nice’ etc..
Because this is about the government, foreign policy and not about certain groups of the general population.

Much like supporting Israel, I cannot understand how anyone could justify supporting such a murderous regime.
Whatever good they are doing could never make up for the bad.

So let’s get some debate going..

27 pages and you haven't debated a damn thing. All you have done is make stupid remarks, and test tempers.

Are you trying to earn the ATS Troll of the Year Award? Congratulations! You've got my vote. Good job!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Troll – Convenient way to label someone who disagrees with you

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Finally you do admit you have nothing to say except reflect upon your own self
Clueless that is
oh well..I pity you son...and your family...hope you can be a good father someday and a provider. God bless you. God bless and save your country...not your queen

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

reply to post by hp1229

Clueless that is
oh well..I pity you son...and your family...hope you can be a good father someday and a provider. God bless you. God bless and save your country...not your queen
Right.
God isnt real

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Why do you love the USA?

In response to these threads:
Why do YOU love Israel?
Why do you love Iran?
I wanted to know why some of you support the US?
I’m not looking for answers like ‘because the people are nice’ etc..
Because this is about the government, foreign policy and not about certain groups of the general population.

Much like supporting Israel, I cannot understand how anyone could justify supporting such a murderous regime.
Whatever good they are doing could never make up for the bad.

So let’s get some debate going..

27 pages and you haven't debated a damn thing. All you have done is make stupid remarks, and test tempers.

Are you trying to earn the ATS Troll of the Year Award? Congratulations! You've got my vote. Good job!

See ya,
Milt

On a second thought...i think he/she is nor an Aussie nor a Brit
Instincts tells me....a camel jockey

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

Clueless that is
Right.
God isnt real

Please stop doing whatever it is that you are doing
Drugs, Alcohol.....nobody cares what you type here son....

please save yourself...be a good son. Do good to your country..wherever you're from

Holy sh*t...that kinda rhymed

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That wouldn't fit you then. You haven't had the balls to disagree (as in debate) with anyone. All you've done is duck and dodge.

Consider your vote rescinded.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

That wouldn't fit you then. You haven't had the balls to disagree (as in debate) with anyone. All you've done is duck and dodge.

Consider your vote rescinded.

See ya,
Milt
Right

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just love this song....thought I would paste the link...just for the heck of it...hopefully someone will learn something from it

EVERYBODY_WANTS_TO_RULE_THE_WORLD

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

On a second thought...i think he/she is nor an Aussie nor a Brit Instincts tells me....a camel jockey

I don't think so. I'll bet he's a phony that lives right here in the United States, and he's mad because he doesn't get the entitlements that he feels he deserves. Considering his comments, that's the only thing that makes any sense.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

Clueless that is
Right.
God isnt real

No sh i t ....You are the God....if you believe in it
Humanity and Nature my son
If you believe in it....

Sir...your High Honesty...here's a song for you

SEND_ME_AN_ANGEL[

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

On a second thought...i think he/she is nor an Aussie nor a Brit Instincts tells me....a camel jockey

I don't think so. I'll bet he's a phony that lives right here in the United States, and he's mad because he doesn't get the entitlements that he feels he deserves. Considering his comments, that's the only thing that makes any sense.

See ya,
Milt

Yep..thought about that too....but then again...the FAITH factor seems to work a lot at this time...so could be anyone
domestic vs international

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Thanks! I know I am.

That's the only intelligent thing you've said since you started this thread.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Ilyich

The greatest country on Earth, and I'll give you a hint it isn't the USA.

Bull! If you were truly that proud of your country, you wouldn't be so damn secretive about it!

See ya,
Milt

He has every right to be proud - have you ever read Shakespeare in the original Russian?

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Ilyich

The greatest country on Earth, and I'll give you a hint it isn't the USA.

Bull! If you were truly that proud of your country, you wouldn't be so damn secretive about it!

See ya,
Milt

He has every right to be proud - have you ever read Shakespeare in the original Russian?

2nd

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join