It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem Trails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So last week, I got out of my class around 7 PM Eastern time. I walk outside and the moon is shining pretty bright. In front of the moon I see two extremely large "chem trails" perfectly crossing eachother in the shape of an X. Even more interesting it was pretty much covering the moon perfectly. Now whatever seeing them in the sky isn't that weird. But the part I found really weird is that I came out of my house later that night, around 11:30 PM and they were still there just as thick as they were at 7.

What does this mean? sorry I have a basic background knowledge on the subject but don't really know a lot about it. From what I understand I can't imagine them lasting for that long to be normal. although I could be wrong :?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
What does this mean? sorry I have a basic background knowledge on the subject but don't really know a lot about it. From what I understand I can't imagine them lasting for that long to be normal. although I could be wrong :?

It means that you need to get a HD camera handy.

Night time Contrails are not uncommon in cold weather.

But, I am certainly not excluding chemtrails either....

cheers

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here you go buddy i was able to get this link , its got alotta faq's. Pretty sure thats what it might have been. Just lasted it longer then usual . But you just never know!

Q) How long do contrails last?
A) Anywhere from less than a second, up to several hours. If depends on the atmospheric conditions at the altitude the plane is flying. It’s unrelated to the weather on the ground.

contrailscience.com...

This is a little article about a langley scientist answering some questions. Last part amusing.

A direct question, from the chemtrailers: Is it true that contrails are really part of a soft-kill weapon program in which the government is spraying chemicals on its own people?

Minnis looked up. His mouth curled into a smile.

"Not that I know of," he said.

He paused.

"No comment,"

He laughed.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
IMO, if what you saw and described lasted that long then you were a witness to real chemtrails.

Try to keep an eye out for it happening again and try to take some pictures or video if possible.

If you actually see the planes that are making them, write down the time and direction of flight.

You can use that info to try and look the flight #'s up and see if they are listed on flight tracking websites.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

You saw contrails. At night.

"7 PM" Eastern?

If they were still there 4 1/2 hours later?? ("7 PM" = 1900. 11:30 = 2330).....using the 24-hour clock is just easier....

Possibly the same contrails, but after 4 1/2 hours?? Likely just new ones,made by other jets.

The winds at altitude are pretty strong (usually). You know your area, you can look it up here:

www.usairnet.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

IMO, if what you saw and described lasted that long then you were a witness to real chemtrails.

LOL......or, just normal contrails.

Really? Come on....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Oh, you're evil......LOL!

This is like tapping on the glass at the aquarium...........

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think its funny when people post pictures of chemtrails they saw. Unless its abnormal then it does not need to be posted. X shape chemtrails are sprayed just about every day where I live. I wonder if the people posting these post just dont look up to often. Its not something that needs to be reported, their are 1000's all around the glob right this min. People do not realize that just about all the clouds seen are not clouds, look at google earth. Next time the sky is cloudy study them, and ask questions. Clouds are water vapor, if you look at the clouds we see today they do not act like water vapor. They act like tiny hard particles. Like sand in the wind
worldnewsexaminer.com...

Notice the pattern? You can often find these paters in the sky from the wind. Water particles do not act like sand.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
these were placed too perfectly to have been different trails later on. they were 100% the same ones. they looked so perfect i feel like you would have to try to make them as straight as the were. if anything id say it was a pretty wide/long(horizontal wise) x.

reply to post by Infi8nity

like i said i don't know much on the subject, hence the point of my thread. no need to be so smug about it.

EDIT: Thanks for moving the thread XD
edit on 13-2-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
I think its funny when people post pictures of chemtrails they saw. Unless its abnormal then it does not need to be posted. X shape chemtrails are sprayed just about every day where I live. I wonder if the people posting these post just dont look up to often. Its not something that needs to be reported, their are 1000's all around the glob right this min. People do not realize that just about all the clouds seen are not clouds, look at google earth. Next time the sky is cloudy study them, and ask questions. Clouds are water vapor, if you look at the clouds we see today they do not act like water vapor. They act like tiny hard particles. Like sand in the wind
worldnewsexaminer.com...

Notice the pattern? You can often find these paters in the sky from the wind. Water particles do not act like sand.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

Or even Ice particles, which is probably what they are.

How do they act like "hard particles"? Is ice not "hard"?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

OK.....You, AND only you know where you live (I presume in the USA??)

Now......to understand (because you said "EST") earlier.....you are somewhere in the Eastern Time Zone of the USA??

OK

Now, to understand the fact that airplanes fly in many different directions, one only needs to look at a map....oh, here....THIS site is also good:

skyvector.com...

Not sure where YOU are......I will make a guess:

CHECK THIS OUT

Read, and learn.......

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I teach......for free.

Those who understand, understand.

FREE!! No charge.

Doesn't get any better.....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I teach......for free.

or you just read from your book of contrail con-artists propaganda.

really ... come on.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Was the Moon still in the same place?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

There is a lot of good information on chemtrails on ATS. Just use the search engine.
Keep in mind that there are those that will tell you that whatever you see are simply contrails. It is their job.
In Texas, we used to have a lot of days that were clear all day. Not any more. Now we have daily cirrus "clouds".
It is not a matter of if they are spraying, the question is what are they currently spraying, and why.
The intelligent ones without an agenda here have moved to finding answers to those questions.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

There is a lot of good information on chemtrails on ATS. Just use the search engine.

Keep in mind that there are those that will tell you that whatever you see are simply contrails.

Because, they are.....just simple contrails.

Sigh......(where is my "Pulling Hair Out" emoticon???)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I think its funny when people post pictures of chemtrails they saw. Unless its abnormal then it does not need to be posted. X shape chemtrails are sprayed just about every day where I live.

So are what your seeing as in X patterns look anything like this?...

If so guess what those were contrails just as the pic above.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

In front of the moon I see two extremely large "chem trails" perfectly crossing eachother in the shape of an X

Here is something that you should enjoy...

BTW those are contrails...

Here is another one for you...

It's a large pic so use the slider at the bottom to see the whole pic. Also those are also contrails...

also this...

A bunch of contrails in the evening sky tonight. Here's a westbound plane crossing the trail left by a southbound jet about seven or eight minutes earlier.

infospigot.typepad.com...

So as you can see there is contrails that are seen at night and also leave an X pattern as explained above.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

or you just read from your book of contrail con-artists propaganda. really ... come on.

So now this is all you can do is name calling or are you going to contribute anything that is relevant to this thread?

Why can you not actually post something that isn't childish name calling? Seems to be what you do best.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

IMO, if what you saw and described lasted that long then you were a witness to real chemtrails. Try to keep an eye out for it happening again and try to take some pictures or video if possible.

Again how many times does one need to post misinformation when it has been proven they(contrails) can last for many hours?

Minnis tracked the contrail for 14 hours as it oozed over the Gulf of Mexico, then across Florida, before it turned into an amorphous blob.

www.usatoday.com...

Just a little about Mr.Minnis...

Minnis is a senior research scientist at Langley, where he studies the atmosphere. His satellite tracking, analysis and explorations over the past 15 years have made him a top expert in cirrus clouds and contrails, the wispy lines formed in the sky by aircraft exhaust

www.usatoday.com...

I guess you may need to actually do some research,because it doesn't hurt to do it once in awhile.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join