It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nicki Minaj flagging that the ILLUMINATI killed Whitney Houston, at the 2012 Grammy???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Have you guys heard about Bobby Brown's suicide?
He left a note that said .."Two can play that game"

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Why all the hostility to the OP? This is a conspiracy site, isn't it? This thread is in the highly speculative section. I don't get why it's largely okay freak out about airplane contrails, Morgellons and fluoride in the water on ATS or attribute amazing powers to HAARP, but if anyone talks about anything in the entertainment industry, it's time to whack them in the nose with a newspaper. At the very least it's fun and a nice pause before going on to discuss the stuff that is really screwing us over.

It's the entertainers themselves that are openly into all this weird crap. They seem to be the ones putting some credence into it. I personally don't think my wearing a Baphoment ring will do anything for me other than make me really stand out like a sore thumb at the Parents Association at school, but for whatever reasons these showbiz weirdos seem to take the mysticism seriously. They go to great lengths to work it into their acts even though there are far more entertaining ways to shock and entertain the kiddies these days. At least when Ozzy was biting the heads off of bats he was doing something that would work with the short attention spans of youth.

All these weird stage acts like Katy Perry going on about sex with ET or that whole ancient crapola with Madonna last week is so tedious to sit through. All that is really needed is to dance around in sexy underwear and lip synch. It worked for Britney. It worked for Xtina. More underwear and less Baphomet, please!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

There is a lot of hostility for a very clear reason, it scares them.

Plain and simple. Any evidence that breaks down any bit of their paradigm is viewed as a threat whether or not their paradigm is in line with any sort of 'reality'.

If you are feeling especially paranoid then you could say they are possible agent provocateurs.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Guys, I am so scared right now. Seems to me an all-out Illuminati/Glitterati fued is brewing. I knew, I just KNEW it was starting when Amy W. passed last year.

Now I'm genuinely concerned for the safety of our most high profile burned-out pop stars. Tiffany, Pebbles, Taylor Dayne, Debbie Gibson, I'm looking in your direction. Heed this warning and seek out protection ASAP!

Hopefully this won't spill into the television realm...Oh wait, I just remembered John Ritter and Bernie Mac. OMG!!!!1! Something has to be done before this situation gets beyond dire. Please, anyone within viewing distance of my post, please intervene and stop this before we lose anymore pure talent.

Thank goodness we've still got Jm J Bullock. God forbid, people...god forbid.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Guys, I am so scared right now. Seems to me an all-out Illuminati/Glitterati fued is brewing. I knew, I just KNEW it was starting when Amy W. passed last year.

Now I'm genuinely concerned for the safety of our most high profile burned-out pop stars. Tiffany, Pebbles, Taylor Dayne, Debbie Gibson, I'm looking in your direction. Heed this warning and seek out protection ASAP!

Hopefully this won't spill into the television realm...Oh wait, I just remembered John Ritter and Bernie Mac. OMG!!!!1! Something has to be done before this situation gets beyond dire. Please, anyone within viewing distance of my post, please intervene and stop this before we lose anymore pure talent.

Thank goodness we've still got Jm J Bullock. God forbid, people...god forbid.

Would you mind listing the producers and promoters for these 'artists' you have brought up?

Several independent investigations I have found that they often have a common link. That common link being clear usage of symbolism associated with the mystery schools.

Full Disclosure (Hollywood Insiders)

Hollywood Insiders: Beneath the surface follows the career of movie writers such as: James Cameron, Roland Emmerich, David Goyer, and Michael Ferris. It also examines symbolism in movies like: Avatar, 10000BC, 2012, The men who stare at Goats, Sherlock Holmes, Surrogates, Jumper, and The Crow 2. Further, it analyzes predictive programming, the mayan calender, global warming, the supernatural, mythological retellings in movies.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I haven't been on the internet, for 2 days...ironically enough...and soon as i get back online, Whitney Houston dies, in a bathtub? hahahahhaha

Ok, ok...let me add fuel to the 'conspiracy' of it all. Let's start with the SuperBowl performance. Now, let's go to Whitney, and now, the Grammy's. Something is going on.....best believe that!!! They're gathering ENERGY or putting people in a deep sleep, to give us a HUGE wake-up call. Or maybe, it is really just nothing.

TPTB do EVERYTHING via symbolism and numerology, as well as sacrafices. These people are FOR REAL about what they're doing; it's their RELIGION; and you people are like....oh, she died of a drug overdose? hahahaha NOT BUYING IT!!!!

Jimmy Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Jonis Joplin, Elvis, Michael Jackson, so on and so forth. Aren't they going to the well, one too many times??? Pac, Biggie, MLK, JFK, Left Eye (TLC), Aaliyah, Don Cornelius, Amy Winehouse, Jim Belushi, Marilyn Monroe, Buddy Holly, Kurt Cobain, who else???? hahahahah Come on PEOPLE. Everything may not be a "conspiracy" but it can't all be by 'coincidence' either.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
Thanks for making me spit coffee all over my screen!

Seriously people, I know this is a conspiracy site but...

Wow, just wow

Do you watch everything and think it's a some whacked out conspiracy?

edit on 13-2-2012 by Acid_Burn2009 because: (no reason given)

I'm glad to help where I can.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Those with eyes to see will see .

In ATS' own now infamous "hidden hand" Q&A with a supposed illuminati member, it is detailed - or clearly implied- that the upper echelons of the vatican church are working for anyone but God. Interviews and writings of ex mk ultra victims further support exactly what goes on in this "church".

In that vein, the N Minaj performace is not sacriligous at all, but fits right in with the major events that is planned to kick off. Wether you are a conspirator or not, let us examine the illogical holes in the story reported by the lamestream media:

Whitney Houston , a huge international star (so much so that Osama Bin Laden himself attempted to put a hit out on bobby brown [her MK ultra handler] ) dies and we are bombarded with this sole information but no cause. How did the media know? and so relatively quick?

It was said that whitney was seen by family, who was staying at the hotel (in rooms beside her sadly) approximately a half hour before she was found dead. It was reported, shortly after she died, that no drugs or alcohol were found in her system. Now the story is not only was there alcohol, it was a cocktail of perscription drugs and booze that laid her out within 30 minutes so that she slid down in the tub with her "head under water" . (please note that the illuminati is very tacky in the way that they place buzz and code words for the people who know to identify it was their work).

Another suspcious occurence: The Clive Davis party that she was set to perform at hours later still went on as planned. While people have the right to be classless (this is America after all) how was it possible that anyone was able to hold a party in a hotel in which someone dies under unknown circumstances? Especially a high profile international singer (arguably a national treasure). Chaka Khan, soul R&B legend spoke out about the bizarre behavior

marquee.blogs.cnn.com...

Not to be crass but, Whitney was known for being a product of the coke ridden 80s entertainment industry. Indeed,there are way older entertainers that partied way harder who are still alive to tell the tale - NOT someone who has just gotten their lives together (similar to amy winehouse)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Can't anyone die these days without there being a conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Traydor

sure , if they want to die of natural causes and not directly tied to several parties identified as MK Ultra handlers in numerous publications.

edit on 14-2-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traydor
Can't anyone die these days without there being a conspiracy?
yes but not on ATS Skunk Works. If you don't like conspiracies why are you here and on this thread out of thousands of threads you might consider more worthy of your time and attention?

To femalepharoe, thanks for the link to Chaka's comments. I always thought the MKUltra talk about handlers was some of the most off the wall crap I have ever heard of. But over time, I can't help but notice a lot of female stars seem oddly paired to partners who seem to have an odd amount of control or influence over them. And then their behavior starts to degrade and they get a lifeless look in their eyes. Britney Spears is about to marry a former manager or something. It's sad, the more successful and influential the artist, the more likely they are to end in ugly destruction. There are happy exceptions but still there is an undercurrent to the industry that seems to go a little bit beyond ordinary hedonism and crosses the line a bit into something ritualistic. It's just nebulous enough that most people can safely scoff at those of us who wonder about it. So, if there really is a conspiracy, that makes it a very successful one indeed.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
I always thought the MKUltra talk about handlers was some of the most off the wall crap I have ever heard of. But over time, I can't help but notice a lot of female stars seem oddly paired to partners who seem to have an odd amount of control or influence over them. And then their behavior starts to degrade and they get a lifeless look in their eyes.

...and somehow you think that woman being in a destructive relationship with a controlling man is is something that only happens to celebrities?

edit on 2/14/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I honestly don't know what to think...in the context of the MK Ultra discussions. Keep in mind the context here. I'm not talking about the usual relationship dynamics but referring to a very specific conspiracy about the entertainment industry. It's one of those things that is interesting to speculate about. And possibly important to examine, albeit sheepishly and self consciously due to the vocal criticism one would get for discussing the entertainment industry at all on an Internet forum. I can't help but notice it seems even more incendiary to criticize the entertainment industry than it is to discuss sex, politics and religion these days.

If I were not a parent looking at all the things in society and culture that could negatively influence my child I would not devote any time or attention to the entertainment industry at all. I'd simply listen to the music and watch the movies without giving two hoots about the people producing it or what they believe in. But one can't deny either as a parent or referring to my own experiences as a child that the influence of the entertainment on the culture of our young people is unduly powerful. We can try as we might to provide strong real life role models, such as ourselves and teachers and other responsible friends and family. But the harsh reality is that eventually our children will be influenced by their peers. And if you look at what influences so many young people all throughout the generations, it is the pop culture. The artists, musicians, actors and
sports icons have a strong influence on values and what young people deem socially acceptable.

So if there is some sort of "Illuminati Agenda" (for lack of a better term to call it) to break down the importance of the family unit or other traditional influences and establish something more New World Orderly in its place, it is quite smart to control the entertainment industry to engineer this. It is certainly what I would do if I were a part of something so dastardly.

More than likely there is no organized agenda to use the entertainment industry for some evil purpose. More than likely the entertainment industry is as effed up as it is because it reflects our collective values and is most profitable and self sustaining when its members cater to our lowest common denominator. More than likely you are right and the relationships are dysfunctional in a regular normal human way. I'm not in the entertainment industry so I couldn't tell you. It's all pure speculation on my part and harmless as I have absolutely no influence on any adults anywhere at any time. I can't even get my husband to agree to my color choice for the new paint for our bedroom. So there! That how much my opinions are worth!

Either way, as a parent, I keep my eyes and mind open to all the possible scenarios. If I want to entertain some of the more farfetched ones from time to time, so what. This is a good place to do so. It's not like I'm standing in the mall handing out leaflets to scare people away from enjoying their favorite music or movies.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
How do you guys sleep at night..........

They don't because night time and sleeping are Illuminati tools to get us all as we dream but staying awake is also a Satanic and therefore Illuminati ritual they don't wish to partake in.

Or something similar.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Is this really happening?? I feel like I was hit by a truck after I've seen these photos of Nicki Minaj at the 2012 Grammy's red carpet:

WHITNEY HOUSTON MON-K-EYE-S

CASSIOPEIA CONSTELLATION -THE BLACK QUEEN OF ETHIOPIA ( BURNED FACE AND BROKEN EGG CODE.

MONK BALD EGG KEY

LEFT AND MAN 6 COUNTERCLOCKWISE AND OUR TOWER BOAZ 2-11 MIDDLE COORDINATES, COLLAPSED BY CASSIOPEIA W EGG (HUMPTY DUMPTY ) AS SHOWN IN THE TAROT XVI CARD.
9-11 RIGHT BOAZ RIGHT ROOF INCLINED COORDINATES

BENEDICT XVI COAT OF ARMS WITH THE BLACK QUEEN ON THE LEFT
OF THE S-HELL REPRESENTING 6 AND 9 SPIRALS MEETING IN VESICA PISCIS RHOMBIC EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE 60 DEGREES POINT. ( 911 EMERGENCY CALL NUMBER LOGO )

AT THE RIGHT THE BIG DIPPER, THE ARCADIA BEAR, REPRESENTING WOMAN 9 JACHIN TOWER AND THE RIGHT GALACTIC EGG. ( 2 EGGS OF LEDA AND THE SWAN -CYGNUS CONSTELLATION CODE )

AT THE LEFT FREISLING COAT OF ARMS WITH THE ETHIOPIAN BURNED FACE QUEEN, THE RHOMBIC BAVARIAN VESICA PISCIS NET OF B-M-W LOGO AND THE PENTAGONAL ROSAE CRUCIS.

GRAMMY AWARDS

THE POPE ACCOMPANIED BY NICKI MINAJ WITH A HIGH PRIESTESS RED SATANIC ROBES, NOTE WHITNEY HOUSTON MED-USA'S ( LATIN JELLY FISH ) - ( GALACTIC MED - MIDDLE -SER-PENTAGONAL CYCLE ) FACE ON IT.
CASSIOPEIA UP SIDE DOWN W-M JELLY FISH CODE, THE CANCER CRAB 9-6 PROTECTS WITH IT.

The Queen Cassiopeia, wife of king Cepheus of Æthiopia, was beautiful but also arrogant and vain; these latter two characteristics led to her downfall.
Her name in Greek is Κασσιόπη, which means "she whose words excel".
The boast of Cassiopeia was that both she and her daughter Andromeda were more beautiful than all the Nereids, the nymph-daughters of the sea god Nereus. This brought the wrath of Poseidon, ruling god of the sea, upon the kingdom of Ethiopia.

The constellation is in a circumpolar position, i.e. it revolves around the pole star, Polaris, and being so close to the pole, its position appears to change dramatically throughout the night. The five brightest stars trace the shape of a slightly distorted M, known as the Celestial M, when above the pole, and a W, known as Celestial W, when below the pole, when Cassiopeia is in an upside-down position.

Cassiopea, is the name of the genus of the "upside-down" jellyfish.

Pliny the Elder described Adulis, which port he said was the Ethiopians' principal trading town. He also stated that the term "Ethiopia" was derived from an individual named Aethiops, said to be the son of Hephaestus (aka Vulcan).[5] This etymology was followed by all authorities, until around 1600, when Jacob Salianus in Tome I of his Annales first proposed an alternate hypothesis deriving it from the Greek words aitho "I burn" and ops "face". This is according to a Spanish priest by the name of Francisco Colin (1592–1660), in his book "Sacra India" which includes a lengthy chapter on Ethiopia. Colin mentioned Salianus' opinion as one tentative new hypothesis for the source of the name.[6] The 'burnt face' derivation next appeared in works by German authors Christopher von Waldenfels (1677) and Johannes Minellius (1683), and was soon adopted as standard by most European scholars.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by indigomerovingian

Thank you so much for posting this!

In my research I've come across some interesting ancient busts (some threads on it here www.abovetopsecret.com...)
predating the "famous" people they look alike. Some of these are Elvis,whale.to...

MJackson ( the nose is ironically damaged) -
www.towleroad.com...

and so forth.

When this story first broke, there was a youtube video with an image of an ancient bust that looked like WH. I haven't been able to find it again.

On an ancient celestrial realm of thought on this conspiracy tip; according to the Ra Materials, and similar works, light workers are reincarnate individuals from another space time who are usually incredibly kind and talented but are easily brought down by manipulation.

If the illuminati hold ancient secret knowledge, as has been claimed, it stands to reason that they keep their eyes peeled in order to acquire these reincarnate individuals , utilize their talents, and bring about their demise.

I'm thinking of starting a thread..or something..about this , but more research is required. Thanks for getting the wheels turning.

edit on 15-2-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

Welcome, I guess it would be interesting thread :

About the black Madonna Super-b-owl boaz owl connected M W show :

www.facebook.com...

Black Madonna encrypted vagina super b-owl- boaz molech show, Nazi VW egyptian prince of darkness David Rockefeller Kafer, M-ario arian race, BMW Bavarian Motor Works rhombic vesics piscis Jesus code, W-enlock and Man-deville, Woman clockwise 9 and Man counterclockwise 6, the button code, doomsday 9-6 middle vortex and 9-11 solar system coordinates.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
And the Illuminati would give a rat's rump about Whitney Houston because ....???

And Nikki Minaj would know what the Illuminati were up to because ...... ???
edit on 15-2-2012 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
She did it so people would talk about her. That's it. it obviously worked.

These "artists" have a gigantic team of handlers that make every choice for them with the only purpose to generate buzz. Everything they do is planned to make money for the label.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

www.facebook.com...

WHITNEY HOUSTON MON-K-EYE-S

CASSIOPEIA CONSTELLATION -THE BLACK QUEEN OF ETHIOPIA ( BURNED FACE AND BROKEN EGG CODE.

MONK BALD EGG KEY

LEFT AND MAN 6 COUNTERCLOCKWISE AND OUR TOWER BOAZ 2-11 MIDDLE COORDINATES, COLLAPSED BY CASSIOPEIA W EGG (HUMPTY DUMPTY ) AS SHOWN IN THE TAROT XVI CARD.
9-11 RIGHT BOAZ RIGHT ROOF INCLINED COORDINATES

BENEDICT XVI COAT OF ARMS WITH THE BLACK QUEEN ON THE LEFT
OF THE S-HELL REPRESENTING 6 AND 9 SPIRALS MEETING IN VESICA PISCIS RHOMBIC EQUILATERAL TRIANGLE 60 DEGREES POINT. ( 911 EMERGENCY CALL NUMBER LOGO )

AT THE RIGHT THE BIG DIPPER, THE ARCADIA BEAR, REPRESENTING WOMAN 9 JACHIN TOWER AND THE RIGHT GALACTIC EGG. ( 2 EGGS OF LEDA AND THE SWAN -CYGNUS CONSTELLATION CODE )

AT THE LEFT FREISLING COAT OF ARMS WITH THE ETHIOPIAN BURNED FACE QUEEN, THE RHOMBIC BAVARIAN VESICA PISCIS NET OF B-M-W LOGO AND THE PENTAGONAL ROSAE CRUCIS.

GRAMMY AWARDS

THE POPE ACCOMPANIED BY NICKI MINAJ WITH A HIGH PRIESTESS RED SATANIC ROBES, NOTE WHITNEY HOUSTON MED-USA'S ( LATIN JELLY FISH ) - ( GALACTIC MED - MIDDLE -SER-PENTAGONAL CYCLE ) FACE ON IT.
CASSIOPEIA UP SIDE DOWN W-M JELLY FISH CODE, THE CANCER CRAB 9-6 PROTECTS WITH IT.

The Queen Cassiopeia, wife of king Cepheus of Æthiopia, was beautiful but also arrogant and vain; these latter two characteristics led to her downfall.
Her name in Greek is Κασσιόπη, which means "she whose words excel".
The boast of Cassiopeia was that both she and her daughter Andromeda were more beautiful than all the Nereids, the nymph-daughters of the sea god Nereus. This brought the wrath of Poseidon, ruling god of the sea, upon the kingdom of Ethiopia.

The constellation is in a circumpolar position, i.e. it revolves around the pole star, Polaris, and being so close to the pole, its position appears to change dramatically throughout the night. The five brightest stars trace the shape of a slightly distorted M, known as the Celestial M, when above the pole, and a W, known as Celestial W, when below the pole, when Cassiopeia is in an upside-down position.

Cassiopea, is the name of the genus of the "upside-down" jellyfish.

Pliny the Elder described Adulis, which port he said was the Ethiopians' principal trading town. He also stated that the term "Ethiopia" was derived from an individual named Aethiops, said to be the son of Hephaestus (aka Vulcan).[5] This etymology was followed by all authorities, until around 1600, when Jacob Salianus in Tome I of his Annales first proposed an alternate hypothesis deriving it from the Greek words aitho "I burn" and ops "face". This is according to a Spanish priest by the name of Francisco Colin (1592–1660), in his book "Sacra India" which includes a lengthy chapter on Ethiopia. Colin mentioned Salianus' opinion as one tentative new hypothesis for the source of the name.[6] The 'burnt face' derivation next appeared in works by German authors Christopher von Waldenfels (1677) and Johannes Minellius (1683), and was soon adopted as standard by most European scholars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join