It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nicki Minaj flagging that the ILLUMINATI killed Whitney Houston, at the 2012 Grammy???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
May I point out that she is practically covered from head to toe.
One can almost confuse that with a burqa.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
how much do you want a bet that if you said the word "Illuminati" to nikki minaj that she wouldn't have a clue what it was or meant?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Reply to post by reaxi0n

Unfortunately they are serious. I am sure some here just type the first thought that skids into the inner ear, but most of what you see here is genuine. Sad is it not? As far as Minaj, let her go, she cannot sing, and tossing her name around the web is only fuel for a fire that should never have been lit in the first place. Stupid pyros.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I love the whole celebrity/illumanti stuff....it is great entertainment. It is one of my favorite topics on ATS, but it is not something I take seriously as proof the illumanti control the entertainment industry.

I am not going to rule out the possibility that there are sinister forces involved, but it could just be done for effect, to get attention, or it could be coincendental.

In the case of nickis outfit, I am guessing she showed up in this attire to make a statement, perhaps to stoke the illumanti gossip, and I think she planned on wearing it before Whitney died.

The resemblance on the cloak is way too vague to be Whitney, but medusa, I do think would make sense. I think it is sad irony that the image was vague enough to be similar to Whitney and now people are seeing "Whitney" in the embroidery.

Nicki looking like a satanic nun is in poor taste considering all the recent brouhaha over the catholic/Obama birth control issue....and in my mind it is much more disappointing than worrying about her flaunting illumanti grab to send a hidden message about Whitney......

Some of these I really enjoy.....this one just sux.

Btw: when I say it sux, i am not saying the op or thread sux, just how sad it is that Whitney is gone and here we are speculating about something like nicki's choice of wardrobe.
edit on 13-2-2012 by Mijamija because: Clarification of statement

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Was Whitney Houston sacrificed by the Illuminati/Vatican/Jesuits in a 11th day, by some unknown reason??

Or maybe Whitney took one too many hits off her crack pipe.

Facepalm.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, I am not necessarily a big proponent of the whole illuminati/entertainment industry slant and I did not watch even on minute of the grammys or the performance, I am only going by the picture. The thing is if she was by herself, then she would just be dressed in a hideous robe/ dress, but since she is standing next to a man in a popes miter, her hideous red robe dress suddenly does take on some symbolic meaning and that is being Mystery Babylon the scarlet whore and mother of harlots and abominations. Not super big on revelations either, but even skeptics have to admit that is the symbolism being portrayed.

Why artists do it well, personally I think has more to do with playing with occult and religious images to thumb a nose at the establishment, rowel up the religious right and get more album sales from rebellious teens, much like Ozzy biting the heads off bats and etc. Of course if the so called artists music was better they probably wouldn't need such theatrics. Just my opinion though.

edit on 13-2-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

HAHA I wish I hadn't asked to see it now.
What an utter load of tripe.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Was Whitney Houston sacrificed by the Illuminati/Vatican/Jesuits in a 11th day, by some unknown reason??

Or maybe Whitney took one too many hits off her crack pipe.

Facepalm.

That's what they want you to think!

__
Project MONARCH

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You people get nuttier and nuttier by the day.
She died because of drugs and drug addiction.
Its not a conspiracy...its a tragedy.

You guys are freaking nutbars!!!!
Nuttier then a piece of squirrel turd at a peanut festival.
You people are crazier then a crackhouse rat.

edit on 13-2-2012 by DrumsRfun because: To show what freaking nuts we have here on ats

edit on 13-2-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Why is Nicki Minaj wearing a black-magic priestess robe, accompanied by a guy dressing like the pope and above all, why there's a Embroidered face in her robe, that resembles Whitney Houston??

What exactly does a traditional "black-magic priestess robe" look like? Is it those atrocities that Lady Gag-me wears? After years of reading about the occult and Aleister Crowley and Magick rituals, you'd think i would know what a traditional black magic priestess robe looked like.....It looks like any other retarded dress these empty shells of celebrities wear.

And to say that the face resemeble whitney houston is not just a long shot, you could say it looks like barbara streiesand just as easily. My point is that this is in no way a black magic related event, or occult in general. Celebrities interest in the occult is laughable at best.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
She is a Illuminati whore! Why wouldn't she walk down the dripping bloody tongue of Satan ( Red Carpet) with a guy dressed like the pope! Head Satan worshiper in chief. Do you think she could have gotten a contract if she didn't sell her soul and spread her legs! She is a talentless auto tuned hack about to be thrown into the meat grinder with the rest!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaesteven1000
She is a Illuminati whore! Why wouldn't she walk down the dripping bloody tongue of Satan ( Red Carpet) with a guy dressed like the pope! Head Satan worshiper in chief. Do you think she could have gotten a contract if she didn't sell her soul and spread her legs! She is a talentless auto tuned hack about to be thrown into the meat grinder with the rest!

Dripping bloody tongue of Satan?
I need some new carpet for my stairs...I shall ask for said dripping bloody tongue of Satan in the carpet shop.
I'm sure the look on the salesman's face will be hilarious.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In the history of the world, has any famous person simply "died" without any conspiratorial shenanigans, just like occasionally when non-famous people simply "die"?

edit on 2/13/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Whitney Houston was a habitual drug user. She has been doing it off and on for years. Her usage has finally caught up with her, just like Michael Jackson. We all have the CHOICE not to take drugs, or to take them! Abuse drugs, and you die.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's amazing what you people on here will make up to distract your selves for what's in front of you after you leave your computer.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
LOL, you've got to be kidding me. Whenever a celebrity dies it's obviously the illuminati who killed them right? Hahaha wow, some people never fail to find a conspiracy in everything. She smoked a lot of crack, maybe that was the reason why she died? But Nicki Minaj is the more likely culprit.....

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I see no illuminati hidden agenda with Whitney's death she has had a drug addiction for many years im sure its nothing but an accident of takeing to many pills fell into a coma and drowned in the hotel bathtub..
As far as Nicki Minaj ,She has no talent and is trying to be another Lady GaGa with the (shock) factor this makes her stand out in the crowd to her young fans and make people talk she wants to stand out this is how she laughs all the way to the bank..No illuminati hidden agenda there either
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
the illuminati doesn't exist

and that picture looks more like LL cool J with a wig

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I was going to tell you what happens to non-famous people when they die, but judging by your screen name, you already know...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turbolover
Was Whitney part of the Baphomet....? Hmmm.

Not sure about Whitney Houston, but you might not be far off according to the guy in the following recording and other artist who have openly spoken against the music industry like Tupac Shakur, Michael Jackson and others.

Here are some links:

Demons Behind The Music Industry
The Deep Rooted Possession of the Music Undustry

Mostly though, it's their Publicists that give these whacked out, untalented stars the go ahead to do such weird and obnoxious things because weirdness trumps talent now-a-days. There seems to be an extreme lack of talent that the music industry accepts anymore. There's tons of talented folks all around the world, but the majority of them are unwilling to succumb to the weird things they're asked to do which is also why there are/were and will always be so many one hit wonders. The executives shelve their projects because they were unwilling to conform to the industries weird standards.

Just my$0.02 anyway

ETA
I personally do not believe Whitney Houston was killed by any Illuminati or the likes thereof.
edit on 2/13/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join