It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul to be Thrown Out on allegations of "Fraudulent Rigging" [a prediction]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Prediction: As Ron Paul seems to be amassing the most delegates in this GOP race, but the media continues to focus on the alleged voter count (with major fraud in at least 4 states!), here's my prediction. At the end of Caucus/Primary season Ron Paul will LEAD the GOP in delegates but due to "popular outrage" according to our media, he will be removed (jailed or forced out) from the race due to some type of "fraudulent rigging" of the race.

This is just a prediction but when you follow the Bilderberg group and the bankster money (Goldman Sachs) they are nothing if not predictable! There is NO WAY they are going to allow Ron Paul or anyone other than whom they choose into the White House, or even into the final two.

If Ron Paul continues to gain the most delegates, he WILL have some sort of fraud allegations held against him.

edit on 12-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: edited title

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Your title is misleading. Thats all to say goodbye

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Or receive similar fates of past Presidents that have stood in the way of the bankers.
Like most other countries Governments that have been overthrown for the same reasons.

Btw, you need to rename this topic.
It is VERY misleading.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Sovaka because: ETA

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

so you're saying reading the VERY FIRST WORD "Prediction" is too much work for you?

(It even shows in the byline in the list)

ETA:
but fair enough... I added "a prediction" to the title

edit on 12-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Fraud rigging?

It's legal. In fact the rules were "changed" so Romney would benefit. It's backfiring. They are trying to push the "shady" aspects of Paul getting delegates now, but there is nothing shady about it. His supporters stay behind, when the others just leave.

It just shows the ignorance of the American people, who do not understand the process.

If Newt, Romney, Santorum had the support then why would it a be a problem to get the delegates? Oh that's right, all there "supporters" go home before delegates are chosen. I'm also guessing dead people can't become delegates either, despite how many turn out for a vote.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

I agree, and also saw the Maddow interview. I am all for Ron Paul and believe he's running a perfect race to win it all... and I believe the people who RUN our country will never allow it. They will get him out, with media support, in any way they can.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It's like they always say, this is a Republic not a Democracy...isn't that they way they want it? Oh, but now Republicans will want democracy? The GOP made the rules so that votes didn't count before, Ron Paul is just playing by the rules they put in place, he isn't rigging anything. Don't hate the player hate the game, if anything people should open their eyes to the type of system that the Grand Old Party set up in the first place.
edit on 12-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

I agree with this too!

Will be interesting that if he does make it in with the highest delegate count, our very system will be challenged! Might take some work by those in charge to make him look bad without showing the delegate focus and possible brokered Congress as options. People want their votes to count, all about providing that "people have power (even though you don't)" mentality

btw, I'm not hating Ron Paul - I changed parties so I can vote for him.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

he will be removed (jailed or forced out) from the race due to some type of "fraudulent rigging" of the race.

Or receive similar fates of past Presidents that have stood in the way of the bankers.

I think both of those things are unlikely to happen, but the first one is certainly more plausible. It would be a some what sneaky way to remove him from the race, but they'll need to be able to prove it, and I doubt they'll be able to.

If they were to assassinate Ron Paul the public uproar would be absolutely unstoppable, it would be the last damn straw that broke the camels back, and they are completely aware of that because their 'analysts' have probably predicted it.

IMO, there's a greater chance they are going to simply rig the votes and bring in who ever they want, despite what the people want. However, if they can't rig the votes and Ron Paul does end up becoming the President, then this is what they will do:

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
In my opinion they'll try to stage a terrorist attack or something like that and force him to deal with the situation and the reaction of the American people. He'll be put in a position where he'll be put under intense pressure to do many things that go against his morals and it will really test the patience of the American people because many wont believe that he has the ability to handle the attacks properly. He'll be portrayed as the weak little American who couldn't protect America when she was under attack. Then no one will vote for him (or anyone like him) again.

That was something I posted a while ago, but I still believe that's the hand they will try to play if he becomes President, because it will kill two birds with one stone: no more Presidents like Ron Paul and a large increase in the fear of terrorism.

That to me seems like the sort of unpredictable and shady tactics the so called "Illuminati' would implement, because they tend to think long term rather than short term. It will open up an easy path to complete their long term plans with very little resistance.
edit on 12-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by The_Phantom

I agree with this too!

Will be interesting that if he does make it in with the highest delegate count, our very system will be challenged! Might take some work by those in charge to make him look bad without showing the delegate focus and possible brokered Congress as options. People want their votes to count, all about providing that "people have power (even though you don't)" mentality

btw, I'm not hating Ron Paul - I changed parties so I can vote for him.

Yeah, it's like Mark Twain said, "If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it."

I would have to agree with that, the system was just set up so that people can feel like their voice matters, it never did.
edit on 12-2-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Up until this current election, I must admit I have never been very interested in the political process because I knew that it was corrupted beyond repair and could never bring myself to vote for the "lesser of the two evils." I'd pretty much resigned myself to the fact that it was all smoke and mirrors and had pretty much given up hope that any real positive change could be affected.

But then I started listening to Dr. Paul's message, and something started stirring in me that I haven't felt in a long time...and that's renewed hope for the future of this country. Watching this whole process play out with how he's being marginalized and demonized at every turn by the media only reinforces my belief that he is just what we need to get this country back on track again before we plunge off the cliff into the abyss.

For someone who supposedly is so "unelectable," he certainly has tptb running scared! They are working overtime and probably losing sleep at night trying to stop him in any way that they can, but it's not working...in fact it's having the opposite effect, his support is only growing the more they try to denigrate and marginalize him! I can't presume to speak for anyone but myself, but I am tired and disgusted of the status quo and politics as usual. We need honor and integrity restored, and I can actually say that I trust Dr. Paul based on his unwavering consistency and dedication to his principles, even if it meant he had to stand alone (never thought I would be able to say that about a politician!) More and more people are finally waking up to how this whole game is being played, and I find it ironic that now they are claiming that he is somehow "gaming" the system because he is playing by their rules! They may be able to stop this particular man (although I pray that they don't), but they can't stop a message whose time has come...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Oooh I actually hope so....

Maybe thats the kick in the balls America needs to realise, You have no democracy

Stand the fu*k up and claim it back!!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

It will be very difficult to do what you claim when Ron Paul is using the same Campaign Strategy that Obama used in 2008.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Lets all jump for joy that Ron Paul is playing the system and hoping to win against the will of the people. What a great man this is for trying to sneak into the nomination instead of winning it on merit.

sigh

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
One of Ron Pauls campaign, Doug Weed explained - exactly how they were going to do this - apparently the delegates will represent Paul rather than the caucus vote. Apparently obeys the rules -- no less disindigenous.

Go ahead click on it behold Rachel's magic, Doug Weed goes into great detail

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by verschickter

so you're saying reading the VERY FIRST WORD "Prediction" is too much work for you?

(It even shows in the byline in the list)

ETA:
but fair enough... I added "a prediction" to the title

Ah its great to see that you did not get too much replys, so it will not go under in the flood of new posts. I just want you to know that your very first word is neither visible in the standard forum view, nor in the new topic firehose.

No I dont want to say that reading the first word of your post was to much work for me. You tried to make it look like.
We all hate misleading titles and you try to make a clown of me because your the first word of the OP is prediction? "
" sorry, the fact that your title is misleading is not altere because "but the first word of OP is prediction, come over it".

How many people were mislead to your made up thoughts because of the title?
You know what its about dont play the victim.
Play fair.
Goodbye

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

It will be very difficult to do what you claim when Ron Paul is using the same Campaign Strategy that Obama used in 2008.

Obama is also a member of the Bilderberg group and backed by the same old elite establishment. Obama also had the media on his side and the fact that he were to be the first black President* makes it a special situation.

* PLEASE don't anyone make this a race issue because I mentioned he is black. I consider it a pertinent, mildly significant part of his becoming Pres. Since people go totally crazy on this subject, I also voted for him, and I'm white and my wife is black.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Is the GOP really this stupid and desperate? if they indeed do this, all of those soft Ron Paul supporters or those who just thought he was honest/likeable yet unelectable would become hard Ron Paul supporters.

Day after day, new Ron Paul supporters are born...once the seed has been planted, it is hard to un-KNOW. That is why Ron Paul has the most steady & increasing support.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I changed the title mere minutes after you posted....

but as you were right and you apparently have some attachment to this I am sorry if I offended you.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

This must be the latest Ron Paul talking point...because I see many Paul supporters trying to spread this lie.

Just one problem...Obama actually won states...which Paul has won none.

To compare the two "strategies" is pretty funny.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join