It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colloidal silver cures MRSA infections, purifies water, destroys candida and fights the flu - In spi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...

Could this just be another abuse of pharma companies running/ controlling our government?

Could this be used for purifying water and deluting flouride??

We need to stand up to these pharma companies. They should have no influence over an agency, government, or any company, group, or organization. Especially If they alter the truth about these substances. We truly need an outside, private investigation throughout the entire government, pharma company, etc

Not trying to rant but everyday there is something else that is negative towards humans from these big companies.

I also found this pretty interesting.
www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Big Pharma have been putting their noses where they don't belong a lot as of late. I have been using Colloidal Silver for my entire life (27 years) plus I use it on my children. One of my children get an ear infection.. a little CS and it's clear over night. If I opted to take him to the Dr. that would have resulted in a weeks worth of antibiotics, an upset stomach and diarrhea for my little guy to boot.

Sick people make them more money, and I think the fact that we have pills for everything under the sun, but very few cures really tells that story very well. Every time there is some glimmer of hope of a cure (say for Cancer) from drug trials on a mice, FDA steps in a vetoes it. It's ridiculous really, but I think greed and money trump all else, always with these people.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Have used it for years for everything - try spraying it on your fruit and see how much longer it lasts. I've brushed my teeth with the gel and haven't been to the dentist in the four year I've been using it - prior to that I was spending a fortune on tooth decay.

I could go on and on - oh and it's fantastic for your pets' eye infections, ear infections read up on it. Don't listen to the one scare story about the blue man - who by the way still uses it.

Enjoy your good health!!! (Before they ban the sale) or make your own.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TotallyFEDup88

Mineral oils, colloidal silver, Hemp seed oil, etc. have been proven effective in curing many things, That is why
"they" demonize them. They make money off sick people, not the well.

All these things have limited side effects if any at all. Ever actually listen to the side effects of some of the drugs on the market? Side effects include: Increased risk of stoke, Asthma induced coma, heart attack, amnesia, blood clots, anal leakage, that were in some "rare" cases fatal.

Wait most of the symptoms listed can be cured by another type of medicine, lets turn my body to a freaking chemistry set and pretend I am Keith Richards!

I would rather take natural cures that "may" be less effective with no side effects, then take their drugs that have been proven to kill people.

/rant

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The medical establishment is perfectly aware of the antimicrobial properties of colloidal silver, as they are now manufacturing bandages soaked in colloidal silver to be used on wounds to prevent infection.

The medical uses of silver include its incorporation into wound dressings to treat external infections, and its use as an antiseptic and disinfectant in medical appliances.

en.wikipedia.org...

However, anything natural that cannot be patented will be attacked and discredited by Big Pharma. Indisputable proof that they don't care about our health, they only care about money.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The supplier I use is very reliable and their prices are very competitive - couriered to my door within two days (New Zealand) - usually next day delivery. Have never let me down.

Don't know about over seas shipments you'd have to enquire - but they sell all kinds of health supplements.

www.healthhouse.co.nz

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Whilst it does have it's benefits...

Beware, ... there is always a negative

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Colloidal and Ionic Silver have plenty of known medical uses. We have a thermometer where the tip is ionic silver, so it doesn't spread infection.

"Silverware" was silver for the same reason. It was antibacterial, so it helped keep down the spread of infections, and it was easy to care for.

Ingesting Silver is something else entirely. I can see the logic and practical application in using topical silver solutions, but ingesting silver makes no sense whatsoever. BUT, just because I'm a good sport, last year I drank about 3 bottles of the stuff over approx 2 weeks, trying to fight off a cold and flu, but eventually I went to see my Doc, got a prescription for Amoxicillin and Prednisone, and I was completely better in 3 days.

Ingesting Colloidal Silver is just plain silly, at best it does nothing, and at worst it kills of the good bacteria and flora in your digestive tract.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

The guy still takes it and was after all taking HUGE amounts so CNN show their bias here. He apparently hasn't felt better in his life.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think the guy abused silver and now he turned blue
Silver has been used for thousands of years to just about anything from curing infections to food preservation.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I have heard, and believe, theories of the government "over flouriding" to basically cause mass sterilization, destroy our pineal glad, and keep people sick to the advantage of bigpharma.

I do wonder if anyone has has any positive results with colloidal silver reversing their being sterile. I feel like so many people are having trouble having children these days. Of course, other factors could play a part in this, including your post about chemtrails.

I'm curious if colloidal silver has other properties other than antimicrobial ones. It seems to me like silver played a big part in people's lives for many years, and suddenly we find ourselves in a time of plastics, more cancer, and global fertility problems.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I use it as well but it's impossible to buy now after the Elite have banned it. I now buy distilled water and I have a little battery operated machine with 99.9 % silver rods. Easy peasy!

Pre 1938 the hospitals and doctors used CS. It is a great healer and antiseptic. Great for wounds on human and animals and if taken in moderation good for your body too. Especially your brain.

Metals are conductive so it makes sense your brain would be better off because of the conductive energy your brain uses when functioning! Doesn't it?

Or am I barking up the wrong tree?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I would be real careful believing in natural news. It is basically a blog that calls itself "news". Many of the writers know little to nothing that they write about and then they pass this confusion onto the readers. Silver has been shown to help with MRSA, kind of. That info came from a legitimate medical journal but what the colloidal silver and natural news people conveiniently leave out is the fact that it was not Colloidal Silver and it was not silver alone it was silver along with hydrogen peroxide, tobramycin, chlorhexidine digluconate, chlorhexidine gluconate and levofloxacin. And it was not even ingested, it was part of a wound dressing.

journals.lww.com...

OBJECTIVE: Antibiotic resistance is increasing among organisms that commonly cause wound infections. Therefore, it becomes increasingly desirable to prevent wound infections as systemic antibiotic treatment of established wound infections becomes more difficult, more expensive, and potentially more toxic. The ability to incorporate antimicrobial compounds into modern wound dressings provides an opportunity to prevent wound infections without the risk of systemic toxicity, thus diminishing morbidity, mortality, and cost to the healthcare system.

DESIGN: In these studies, the authors tested 16 antimicrobial agents in a unique composite wound dressing (TheraGauze; Soluble Systems, LLC, Newport News, Virginia) against clinical methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus isolates and Gram-negative organisms commonly associated with wound infections and antibiotic resistance. Disk diffusion susceptibility testing is used to quantify antimicrobial activity.

RESULTS: Broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity was found for the following agents in the composite wound dressing: hydrogen peroxide, tobramycin, chlorhexidine digluconate, chlorhexidine gluconate, levofloxacin, and silver.

CONCLUSION: These studies suggest that potent local antibacterial activity can be achieved with several antimicrobials in this wound dressing.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

Thanks LittleVoice731.....You just sold me on it.....I went online and just bought some!!

Thanks ATS....Always helpful

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I did an experiment on a friend of mine who got badly burned by fireworks. On one half of the burn was placed the antibiotic cream the doctor gave him, on the other freshly made colodial silver. The cream side healed after a month, the CS side healed in about 2 weeks. The cream side have minor scarring, the CS side had no scarring. The degree of the burn was a deep 2nd degree burn (almost third degree) FWIW..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
www.naturalnews.com...

Could this just be another abuse of pharma companies running/ controlling our government?

We need to stand up to these pharma companies. They should have no influence over an agency, government, or any company, group, or organization.

You're right and the Pharma companies ARE our government.

Look at the boards of directors and also see who funds the FDA.

The levels of corruption involving our medical industry is unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

The medical uses of silver include its incorporation into wound dressings to treat external infections, and its use as an antiseptic and disinfectant in medical appliances.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well, as long as we're quoting from that wikipedia article:

The chronic intake of silver products and the silver buildup from colloidal silver can result in an accumulation of silver or silver sulfide particles in the hair, skin, kidneys, liver, heart and muscles due to high methionine-containing proteins, such as keratin, myosin, tropomyosin, troponin, and key dipeptide glutathione. Serious neurologic (such as seizures), renal, or hepatic complications, as well as headaches, stomach distress, fatigue, and skin irritation have been reported.[57][58] if ingested, colloidal silver may react with certain drugs, such as Penicillamine, thyroxine, quinolones, and tetracyclines.[59] One death has been reported in the medical literature which the authors felt was due to silver toxicity resulting from repeated oral ingestion of colloidal silver.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

Silver is great, and colloidal silver has some uses, but ingesting any heavy metal seems insane to me. Even though I have done it, I don't recommend it. I didn't get any effect whatsoever by ingesting over 3 bottles of colloidal silver over a couple of weeks. I was cured by antibiotics and steroids in a couple of days.

Use the silver topically, that makes perfect sense, and has been proven effective, but don't ingest it.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Judging by your medications and your "cold/flu", you most likely DID NOT have a cold or flu, if you did, the antibiotics would hav done nothing for you...

Didnt you know that antibiotics also kill the "good germs" in your track too...so your claim about collodial silver killing them is kinda pointless

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

The steroids got rid of the cough and phlegm and dried my sinuses, I likely had a virus as well, but after 2 weeks it was probably almost gone, and the antibiotics cleared any bacterial infection that was probably forming in my lungs bordering on pneumonia.

Yes, antibiotics kill the good flora in the intestinal tract as well, but at least they also cure your ailment.
The CS did absolutely nothing for me. I still keep it in my survival bag, because it is good for topical applications, and good for sterilizing things tools and water, but in my opinion, it is worthless to ingest. I already felt it was probably worthless to ingest anyway, it never made much sense to begin with, but I experimented with it to be sure, and the results were exactly what I expected.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join