It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolores Cannon's revelations ++ other cool stuff:)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Dolores Cannon's revelations: New Earth, Frequency, ET Souls, Waves, How to Shift?

www.youtube.com...

Dolores Cannon is a past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist who specializes in the recovery and cataloging of "Lost Knowledge". Her roots in hypnosis go back to the 1960s. She has been specializing in past-life therapy since 1979.

look for her on the internet, lots of amazing info

i wish i could post up her lecture called oving to a new earth, but it has eluded me ever since it was removed from the internet...

Dannion Brinkley - The Changing Face of Time - 2012 is Coming
video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

here is a video i think every person should watch

i'll add more as "time" goes on....lol

i love you

thank you

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

can you give us some highlights or be a little more descriptive about what's in the videos.
Some of us don't have time to look at the vids.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

can you give us some highlights or be a little more descriptive about what's in the videos.
Some of us don't have time to look at the vids.

sure,

in the dolores cannon video she talks about what is going on with 2012, she talks about our cosmic brothers and sisters, she talks about how people need to learn how to forgive each other and themselves..

and,

in the dannion brinkly vid he talks about 2012 and about spirituality, because we are all spiritual beings having a human experience right now...

if i was you i would find some time to watch these videos, very inspiring and uplifting

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi Thanx for sharing. very interesting stuff!.
For those who want more from Dolores Cannon here is a book of her in pdf form.

Link-The Convoluted Universe - Dolores Cannon
edit on 7/2/12 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
Hi Thanx for sharing. very interesting stuff!.
For those who want more from Dolores Cannon here is a book of her in pdf form on.

Link-The Convoluted Universe - Dolores Cannon

thank you brother

cosmic hugs!

namaste

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Occupy Your Self! Personal Spiritual Development
www.youtube.com...#!

David Wilcock explores the core spiritual teachings we need today... in order to be able to truly become who we already are!

good stuff

enjoy

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Today I asked Brother Wilcock to provide me with enough love and light to enhance my lightbody activation and bring it into full cosmic awareness.
Brother Wilcock's sheer will power protruding from his massive godlyesque forehead was able to resonate with my inner truest feelings.
Sister Cannon is an inspiration to all of us working on a 5d earth implanted over a 3d landscape.
Also, everyone, another shift will be occurring this weekend.
It resonated with me all day today so I've been preparing by activating my inner centers superimposed over the outer centers to diminish ego and sustain love levels necessary for lightbody activation and registration.

Namaste

See everyone on super imposed 5d 6d transnatural resonating earth in parallel lightbody stargates.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This woman really touched key issues. we all need to heal, and what she spoke of really is the soul truth and its more simple than we realize. Letting go of karma, resolving these issues, and seeking to learn the lessons. Such wisdom. I just want to thank her, really felt that connection to her words and her mission.

This is a good thread. I hope it goes more than the flag I gave it.

I'm going to search for some more of her videos and post what applies. She was recommended by someone else, but I had forgotten. This is our answer to life's mystery when we're ready to grow up. Otherwise we're just shaking our rattle in the air, and doing circles.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Her latest interview.

Dolores Cannon' s vision of a New Earth

Really enjoying this one. Just beginning it.

Frequency and Dimensions Dolores Cannon Separating Earth.

--Forgive and let Go

--We are surrounded by differnt dimensions (channels). They are all vibrating at different frequencies. I think this is where the time channels are, the past, the future, all vibrating at different frequencies. And the aliens know how to go back and forth in these frequencies, this is how they travel. (not with fuel).

--Time dimensions in the past are existing in the same way as a dimension, frequency...its like tuning a radio, a television.

--But the most important thing of all, especially right now, is to get rid of this old karma. We're going into a new world, a new earth, and you can't drag this old karma with you. You've got to get rid of it.

--Do not seek for friendship or acceptance from this world.

--Have the courage to stand alone.
edit on 8-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Today I asked Brother Wilcock to provide me with enough love and light to enhance my lightbody activation and bring it into full cosmic awareness.
Brother Wilcock's sheer will power protruding from his massive godlyesque forehead was able to resonate with my inner truest feelings.
Sister Cannon is an inspiration to all of us working on a 5d earth implanted over a 3d landscape.
Also, everyone, another shift will be occurring this weekend.
It resonated with me all day today so I've been preparing by activating my inner centers superimposed over the outer centers to diminish ego and sustain love levels necessary for lightbody activation and registration.

Namaste

See everyone on super imposed 5d 6d transnatural resonating earth in parallel lightbody stargates.

Brother Wilcock's sheer will power protruding from his massive godlyesque forehead was able to resonate with my inner truest feelings

lol

i loved that one, thank you

i hear ya, i hear ya.....

thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

and thank you too Unity99

cosmic hugs

spiritual high five!

i do that sometimes when i drive by people on the freeway

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

PT. 1-12 Extremely Important! 'Volunteer' Souls & Lost Knowledge- Dolores Cannon

I'm on 8 now. This is a really good interview, but its also a bit of controlled information. Its too simplistic and the waves aren't quite as she describes and not in the time frame of what she 's talking about. But people would know this inside if they're doing the work they came to do and trying to wake up more, for they would become aware of experiences and contact, also aware of memories, moments when the window opens, they recognize people and assignments, and more of themselves floods in so to speak, yet she is so right on so much. Its not wrong just this is a short cut answer to a complex answer.

Now ETs do manipulate and they do interfere, frequently, on both sides, and on the Light/Love side, they have to, meant to. As a school, its interactive and we give permissions by working on growing and especially Love and therefore more work in the school, miracles, answers and contact can occur, from both ET and Guides/Family. But there are wolves in sheeps clothing here as well.

The opposite is true as well, the more negative, the more the dark side has access.

So its an interactive school. So there are people from the outside, ie Et/Hybrid, etc, who are tweaking timelines.

There are people incarnated on both sides, tweaking timelines.

They can't change the future, which already is, for its all frozen at once as a huge infinite ocean of probabilities and possibilities and past/present/future are channels and clips in the film.

But they can change spirit/soul outcome, much like Groundhog Day the movie.

Their work in other areas of interference, is already a part of what was, they already became a part of history. And all people, in this timeline or channel for earth, who come to the past to alter it, are already a part of what made the future.

So they didn't succeed. They were simply a part of it. But they already know that so don't do that, they tweak.

Basically, as this is a closed book to many ETs from the future, the positives, they didn't just come in waves, they came before hand. And when you come to make a difference you're still being graded but on the higher level grades not the earth survival grades, so you still can get overwhelmed by the negativity and still need to be cleaned up. Some can go offtrack for a while, so there is teamwork. A Family that is helping you along the way, to clean up things here and now and to keep going at it. Wake up call. And Family that incarnated before you to help your development, ie. your favorite uncle or father or grandmother, things set up in place.

And the waves I remember is, that well I saw it simplified too when I recognized some people, one who had written a book, or edited that was religious and erroneous and was off track, and one who was making wonderful grass roots videos, and my ex even, just various people I knew we'd all come and I saw it like, beaming down, parachuting down from the craft, planet for different decades. I went around recognizing people and had more of myself in me for a different times.

But the decades were much longer than 50 years. My grandfather was born in the first 20 years of the 20th century. I can't remember offhand, yet they were all there as support. So its higher level tests that are happening when you come in.

Its infinite progression, steep learning curve on all levels.

There is so much we know when we tap into our consciosness in bits and pieces and seeking to do the work we're meant to do and waking up is important.

Also, the technology that was given for the upgrade also came through downed crafts. And it has entrapment involved. Ie. its for the whole planet to upgrade to clean energy, but the board of directors stole it for themselves, and that was a test, so that more interference could occur because, this planet needs to be freed, and people need help to pass the tests, and to get it cleaned up aferwards, so the traps TPTB have set have been neutralized to a large extent by their own criminal behavior.

Also the use of dna work for animals and plant. This isn't true. GMO is bad for you. But science can be used positively or negatively. we're meant to evolve, for example already they could be growing meat, not chemically enhanced or GMO, but healthy meat, muscles, the roasts themselves, without killing a consciousness. And yet what have they done? They've put more human dna and even brain dna in animals including lab rats. Why? To make them suffer more? Because they are dark side.

I keep saying the cosmic arrest team is coming in, not harsh, but people who really harm others are harming self, and they/we are coming in.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
9 and 10 of the video above is really good. She is answering questions and they're both good answers. The second caller brings up something I knew, those who are psi, who have not had their antenna's downed by years of karma on earth are those come into help. Really excellent interview by Coast to Coast and I recommend it to everyone. These are the real truths about life here.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The things I feel about this, is if you are newer to the planet, ie. trying to help, its easier to wake up and gain more memories, say in meditation, seeking within, though my best friends grandson had his soul open up and he remembered a great deal suddenly, including his family watching over him, and being a different race/species, feline from the moons of Sirius, much like what James Gilliland speaks of and in one video said they had arrived and went to Mexico where some were witnesses. Well that was 2009, when he had his memories and he kept saying his people were on their way. His grandmother, half native, who was quite psi, astrally projected and talked of teams working with the gridlines of the planet, and she spoke of lions guarding her property to me every now and then as well.

He also spoke of Gaia as a testing grounds, as if stuck in perpetual tests here. So everyone should seek and meditate and question everything, deprogram from all the traps and grow their consciousness, push the limits on this. Everyone is in the same situation here, and needs to seek to wake up and touch bases with their own souls and why they're here, and have gratitude, a sense of Love and Goodness really being in charge and helping us so much, just shining happy gratitude whenever we can, appreciation.

One thing that people who do come here more recently is that they would have a hard time, when they're forced to shop, or participate in the normal daily necessities, they are doing so under duress, realizing its all corrupted and karma traps how they set it up and renounce it. Its impossible when you are from a planet or world of Love to compromise with the evil here. There is no way you can compromise, but you still have to subsist, so its like being a hostile witness in court, or having contempt of the court, and you do for you are in contempt of all slavers.

So, its really hard to exist in a world where everything about it is crimes against humanity and every soul in existence, power systems, to even the concept of banking, slavery, the school systems, media, products, the kinds of services, or the lack of services to all people, the lack of equality, the not putting the raising of healthy children above the running of corporations, the not distributing all things that are needed and ensuring everyone is happy, enriched, experiencing joy and learning and growth. The entire system is complete evil, and corruption, so many of us have a very hard time even knowing what to do, when the world is run with so much corruption and evil.

Do you let your kids work at Mcdonalds for example. How do you justify working for a corrupt evil corporation, that is abusing the third world, and contains poisons and GMO, pays pittance for wage, so its elite can live like kings?

That is most of the economy on this planet. You have to be unaware, asleep at the wheel to be able to work without karma, in many cases.

The entire thing is complete insanity and corruption and people need to question things a lot more and try to find other solutions, their own businesses, ethical ones are a good start. Also good for the economy as grass roots, and buying from each other/trading, doesn't vanish. Their does then.

Things need to be thought out and people need to get going on voicing their lack of support for all of this loudly, very quickly IMO.

here

Apparently if you believe in individual liberty or conspiracy theories you are a potential terrorist.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I too really think you should set aside some time to listen to what she has to say. When i did so last year it completely changed how i thought about everything (even more) and honestly i think it made me a better and happier person. Everything she said just kind of clicked. I no longer fear or mourn death because i believe what she has to say about how 'life' works. Its hard to describe in words but everything about our past, the afterlife, spirituality and even ETs just made more sense than ever before. You will understand

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Project Camelot: Dolores Cannon - Convoluted Universe

I was really curious about the Convoluted Universe, more out there ideas, she mentioned, and lo and behold a project camelot interview on this. I'm just beginning this one. Want to see how far out they are.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The things I feel about this, is if you are newer to the planet, ie. trying to help, its easier to wake up and gain more memories, say in meditation, seeking within, though my best friends grandson had his soul open up and he remembered a great deal suddenly, including his family watching over him, and being a different race/species, feline from the moons of Sirius, much like what James Gilliland speaks of and in one video said they had arrived and went to Mexico where some were witnesses. Well that was 2009, when he had his memories and he kept saying his people were on their way. His grandmother, half native, who was quite psi, astrally projected and talked of teams working with the gridlines of the planet, and she spoke of lions guarding her property to me every now and then as well.

He also spoke of Gaia as a testing grounds, as if stuck in perpetual tests here. So everyone should seek and meditate and question everything, deprogram from all the traps and grow their consciousness, push the limits on this. Everyone is in the same situation here, and needs to seek to wake up and touch bases with their own souls and why they're here, and have gratitude, a sense of Love and Goodness really being in charge and helping us so much, just shining happy gratitude whenever we can, appreciation.

One thing that people who do come here more recently is that they would have a hard time, when they're forced to shop, or participate in the normal daily necessities, they are doing so under duress, realizing its all corrupted and karma traps how they set it up and renounce it. Its impossible when you are from a planet or world of Love to compromise with the evil here. There is no way you can compromise, but you still have to subsist, so its like being a hostile witness in court, or having contempt of the court, and you do for you are in contempt of all slavers.

So, its really hard to exist in a world where everything about it is crimes against humanity and every soul in existence, power systems, to even the concept of banking, slavery, the school systems, media, products, the kinds of services, or the lack of services to all people, the lack of equality, the not putting the raising of healthy children above the running of corporations, the not distributing all things that are needed and ensuring everyone is happy, enriched, experiencing joy and learning and growth. The entire system is complete evil, and corruption, so many of us have a very hard time even knowing what to do, when the world is run with so much corruption and evil.

Do you let your kids work at Mcdonalds for example. How do you justify working for a corrupt evil corporation, that is abusing the third world, and contains poisons and GMO, pays pittance for wage, so its elite can live like kings?

That is most of the economy on this planet. You have to be unaware, asleep at the wheel to be able to work without karma, in many cases.

The entire thing is complete insanity and corruption and people need to question things a lot more and try to find other solutions, their own businesses, ethical ones are a good start. Also good for the economy as grass roots, and buying from each other/trading, doesn't vanish. Their does then.

Things need to be thought out and people need to get going on voicing their lack of support for all of this loudly, very quickly IMO.

here

Apparently if you believe in individual liberty or conspiracy theories you are a potential terrorist.

yes it is tough, i wish there was peace and abundance for all, it's so hard for me to see evil...

i am doing the best i can, walks in nature help me and just letting negativity go......forgiving everyone and just focusing on love..

such a beautiful world this is, i wish it was full of nice people

thank you

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Well it is hard, for someone aware of the corruption, who is also rarely wishing to pray or seek help for themself, disagreeing however with the concept of people choosing to learn in pain and suffering instead of learning through helping others and ways of abundance which are far more beautiful, joyful and rewarding. I don't agree with even the way people are choosing to learn here, through agony and tough love. Its twisted and so very wrong. So when in pain one is torn, seeking help, seeing to see health and reach for pain free state, but at the same time, casting their thoughts over the entire world and seeing all those poor, without health care or help, and imagining their pains, and almost a solidarity feeling. Also, not knowing is it best to focus on trying to survive well, ie better income which could allow one to be more effective at helping, or is it best to let all that go and not even worry as its just transient and meaningless? And that the economics is corrupt to begin with.

Very very difficult to endure.

I find peace in meditation, in thought, in hugs from my children, in reaching inside for connection to Source, and whenever the sun is shining, there is never enough sunny days for me.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is one of my favorite sayings, don't know why, its just whimsical and its true, on some deep level.

www.crystalinks.com...

Dandelions are free! I see in them, little stars, that have starseeds, and free, they forgive self and others and always say, we learn in positive ways, not through harm. They hand in reports on a system that is so hard that many don't wake up. But also remember every one came in from the cosmos really, so everyone is a dandelion and needs to seek for being free, light as a feather.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

thank you unity99,

thank you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join