It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel no match for Iran military might

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So says Tehran University Professor Mohammad Marandi !!!

He claims that if Israel attacks Iran, it will unify nations friendly towards Iran and weaken U.S. control over some areas in the region.

The Professor also stated that Iran will always support the "Palestinian" cause, and that compared Israel to the apartheid racist regime in South Africa.

But the article actually has no details on Iranian military superiority !!

Sat Feb 4, 2012 3:39PM GMT -- PressTV

“…the reality on the ground is that Iran is a very powerful country and its response [to a military attack] will be severe and punishing and the Israelis are no match for the Iranians,” Tehran University Professor Mohammad Marandi told Press TV in an exclusive interview on Friday.

He stressed that if Tel Aviv makes a “foolish decision” to launch an attack on Iran, this will “unify [regional people] behind Iranians” and the pro-US regimes “will become much weaker and they may lose control over their authoritarian states.”

Marandi went on to say that Iran will always support the Palestinian cause as Israel “has the same status as apartheid in South Africa, as it is a racist regime.”

The Iranian academic also highlighted that “The Israelis obviously consider themselves to be a chosen people…and that the Palestinian people have no right to the land that they've been on for thousands of years.”

Marandi said Iran will not put up with the racism and apartheid present dominated in Palestine and “therefore Israel must cease to exist as a political entity.”

Article and Video

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If Iran is attacked, it will start a chain reaction of events that eventually leads to the muslim liberation of palestine, and occupation of Israel and who ever dwells there. Simple as.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lets just pray we never find out. Nobody wins if this thing jumps off and the constant hypothetical war scenario's that the media is feeding us is just stupid.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The blood spilled in middle east has long washed away anything Divine. Let them fight over dead land, Israel/Palestine has got to be cursed by now anyways.

How many throughout history have died there because it was "God`s Will"?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It's all up in the air now(the coin has been flipped and is on it's way down). I wonder if it is a two headed coin!

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

An Iranian making statements from Tehran Iran that Israel is no match for Iran sourced from Iranian PressTV

OK

Cool...

What would one expect him to say?

edit on 4-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

And a Professor on top it !

Not even any military officers !

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If you ask me, I think that the whole Zionist /Israel ruse is set up to lure all the worlds Jews into one place the size of a spittle stain on a map and then have them just erased one day.

Thankfully logic is self apparent and people who have worked their whole lives wont just move there with all their wealth and dedicate it to a few maniacs in government.

Like THEY are the Jews.

If anything they are "representatives" of the Jewish people in a formalized nation made sovereign by the UN and accepted by some in that sovereignty. Their role is to provide a legality and structure to their physical boundaries. Instead the Israeli government interprets their destiny, Faith, Validity as Jews, Purpose, and reason for being.

They hide behind the Jews whom they have usurped and use them, ultimately to their repeated bondage.
I know that they are a strong people and will overcome this. I hope there is enough of the real Jewish people left that nothing is lost of them.

The people currently occupying Israel have been lied to. It is SOOO dangerous to surround yourself with enemies in a pot hole. Its like being in a knife fight in a closet with 7 inmates. Who the hell said that was a good idea. Oh yeah, and bring all your families wealth and invest/ give it to your people. They mean them.

The Jewish people should have free educations paid for by the Israeli government world wide. They have no Infrastructure like highways, aqueducts, etc on large a scale. Some maybe, utilities can be complicated, but really they have a large defense budget. Where is all that money going. That is not even mentioning state organized Arms trade. a

They sell services and technology. Why is not every Jewish person in the world given help in some form. A poor Jew in Brooklyn has nothing to thank the Israeli government for. Why do they decide who gets the Jewish Identity. Their blight is an entire group of peoples.

They are being lured there for a knock out blow. IMO

edit on 4-2-2012 by casenately because: fix

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Israel is a nation of COWARDS who will do NOTHING without being assured that MOMMY-AMERICA will help them or come to their rescue if they are in trouble.

Without Mommy-America to hold their hands, Israel would be nonexistent. So much for them being the "chosen people".

Maybe satans "chosen people" if satan existed.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wouldnt be expecting muslim states to back the Israelis anyway so this professor is right to a certain degree. As for the military strength of Iran, I feel they do have more than what they or the western media are willing to tell us.

Israel fighting alone will have huge problems with the Iranians. Even backed by the likes of the USA or NATO etc, you will find it will only bring in the likes of Russia or China which could see this scenario esculate into something much bigger. I feel the Iranians know that they have a good backing in the region and they are not going too take any crap from anyone, including the USA.

Its only a matter of time before we know what is where and and who is backing who. I think if anything does occur, we may see some so-called allies in the region become our worst enemies.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Israel has a arsenal of nukes Iran does not.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
If Iran is attacked, it will start a chain reaction of events that eventually leads to the muslim liberation of palestine, and occupation of Israel and who ever dwells there. Simple as.
In otherwords WW3 and Israel destroying Palestine because of all the anti-simetic garbage that is rampant all over the place in muslim nations and still is all through Europe.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think the only thing Iran needs , are advanced SAMs.
Any attack will start with Cruise Missles, then the Air Force takes over.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i think Israel wouldn't have much trouble with Iran... they have a huge number of tanks and a large air force, where do you think all the money we send them goes?

not really sure why you all think Israel would have a weak military
edit on 4-2-2012 by MissSinFull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yeah, I think I read before Isreal has something like 300 nuclear weapons.

I am sure when the time comes they will NOT allow themselves to be wiped off the face of the earth by Iran.
It will probably start a whole chain reaction of bad things for the world once somebody releases the hounds.

I am sure as far as man power they couldn't repel an attack so they most likely would have to use the nuclear option to protect themselves. They won't need America's help if it goes that way.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't care if Iran and Israel erase each other from the face of the planet...as long as America gets to the remains first. One, to make sure there aren't any salvageable nuclear weapons. And two, to take what is rightfully ours.

After that, we can get the heck out of the Middle East and mind our own business.

There really isn't anything either of them can bother us with, so let them blow the whole place sky high...it's been coming for years, so crap or get off the pot.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Yeah, I think I read before Isreal has something like 300 nuclear weapons.

I am sure when the time comes they will NOT allow themselves to be wiped off the face of the earth by Iran.
It will probably start a whole chain reaction of bad things for the world once somebody releases the hounds.

I am sure as far as man power they couldn't repel an attack so they most likely would have to use the nuclear option to protect themselves. They won't need America's help if it goes that way.

Please Remember , that would end all of Europe, Africa and the middle East.

Gods Chosen have the Samson Option. (kind of ironic sentence, isnt it)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
just to give you an idea
Israel
www.globalfirepower.com...

Iran

"GFP provides a unique analytical display of data covering global military powers with statistics compiled through various sources. All manner of countries are considered in the ranking, a spectrum helping to produce a near-complete comparison of relative military strengths from across the globe"

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSinFull
just to give you an idea
Israel

Iran

"GFP provides a unique analytical display of data covering global military powers with statistics compiled through various sources. All manner of countries are considered in the ranking, a spectrum helping to produce a near-complete comparison of relative military strengths from across the globe"

Now pull up the USA against Afganistan.

How did that end up.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Exactly. Just like in 1967, where the muslim armies triumphed over Israel, drove all the Jews into the sea, and liberated the Dome of the Rock from the Zionist oppressors.

Right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join