It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride, The Pineal Gland & Religion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If you live in America, chances are you shower/bath frequently, drink multiple glasses of water and brush your teeth daily. All of these actions include absorbing Flouride into the body in small amounts. I live in the Bay Area, and contacted the people running my cities water. By law, they have to add 1mg of Flouride per Liter of water.
(i doubt they add it mg at a time, so imagine buckets of this crap being poured into our fresh drinking water)
Why add flouride? They say it helps fight childrens cavaties (so why is it a law??)
--------------------------
First step to controlling a population is to convince the regular person, that they ARENT special. Humans are useless, our only hidden powers come from Hollywood where actors portray "super-heroes" and such. Along with the mental illusion, they hit us with the physical. Stay with me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have studied the Pineal Gland, you will know it is a very important part of our body. Its shaped like a pine cone, small, and built exactly like our eyes. (Hence "The Third Eye" reference in many religions) Is it then a coincidence that the Vatican of all places, has one of its bigget statues being a large Pine Cone?
c.photoshelter.com...
(google imagine PineCone Courtyard for more)
Its also on the base of his jesus staff (google image The Popes Staff)
This could symbolize how Religion influences the Pineal Gland.
In MANY cultures over seas, jewlery is worn on the forehead, where the 3rd eye is. Look at Shiva
scriptures.ru...
Here Buddah's doing something with his brain
www.leadership-with-you.com...
Just like good ol' Jesus
marciglass.files.wordpress.com...

Perhaps humans are capable of a lot more than we are aware of, crap like Fouride helps keep this idea mute, and in control of the elites. We squeeze it all over our toothbrush, soak it through our pores and skin during hot showers and drink it, further carrying it throughout our body. (I cant think of a better way to slowly control life/death in a population) 1 out of 2 Americans will die of Cardiovascular Disease, the majority being over age 55. So why worry about it now....right? (thats the flouride kicking in)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the time we are adults, the Pineal Gland is heavily calcified and pretty much useless compared to what it COULD be, if it was trained and possibly "activated". These were secret techniques i feel Jesus, Buddha etc had. Thats why they were worshiped & followed.

(Heres a test. With good headphones, listen to this. If you dont feel any kind of buzz or pressure anywhere in your brain within 2-5 Minutes, chances are your Pineal Gland is a victim of heavy flouride use www.youtube.com... )
edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: buddha

edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
many counties have petitioned there representatives and it has been removed from drinking water, i suggest you do the same if you are concerned about it

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

As far as I'm aware the only scientifically verified purpose for the pineal gland is in regulation and secretion of melatonin, this is instrumental in regulating the sleeping of human beings. I'll edit my post if I'm incorrect or find more information.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What about the 50% of the adult population that don't have calcified pineal glands? What about children and adolescence that have perfectly fine pineal glands? What about people in countries that fluoridate their water?People like to claim that pineal calcification is a big deal, but the truth is that there are plenty of people in the world who don't have calcified pineal glands and they are no different than those that do. The only reason any emphasis was ever placed on the pineal gland as being special is due to the belief that was a unique structure in the brain. Every structure in the brain occurs twice, one in each hemisphere. It used to be believed that there was only one pineal gland in the brain. This is what led men like Descartes to label it the "seat of the soul." Neurology has come a long way since those days and it has been found that the pineal gland is no different than other structures in the brain.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

American's are also chronically deficient in Iodine.

Binding to Iodine is the only way Flouride is excreted from the body.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

It also produces a number of hormones at certain times in a person's life. These are during puberty and when a woman conceives.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
true, i make sure my multi vitamin has iodine for that reason. it's main purpose is for the function of the thyroid, another part of the endocrine system. also melatonin is not just for sleeping, it's an incredibly powerful anti-oxidant

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You are correct. Its 1% of the information told to us, but its a start. Check out this thread started on ATS, where real members were actually able to "leave their body" without drugs or dreaming. Just straight brain power www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, most of what we've found out through meditation and pineal excersizing techniqes is just the beggining. Luke contacted Princess Lei through telepathy and Darth Vader choked people without touching them. Small Hints, but their HINTS!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The Pineal gland does convert serotonin to melatonin , however it is since it is a gland that converts tryptamine based molecules it is also linked to NDE's via the elevated secretion of dimethyltryptamine, a potent hallucinogen, in one theory of the phenomenon. Given that the tryptamines are highly active compounds I suspect the pineal produces a variety of them in transitional states that can have profound psychological effects. serotonin and melatonin are very closely related to "other" psychoactive compounds found in nature and dimethltryptamine is always present in small amounts in our bodies and all of this is centered on the pineal gland. I find it hard to believe it only controls our diurnal sleep response to falling light levels. If that is all it does it would be highly unique as all other endocrine glands a multi-functional. Given it is "eye-like" and mitigates some rather powerful molecules that affect our perceptions
APB

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by AmericanPitBull

The problem is there is absolutely no verifiable scientific evidence for any link between these so called altered states and the pineal gland.

There's a lot of speculation and even some interesting hypotheses regarding the pineal gland and 'possible' links with dreaming and also a chemical called dimethyltriptamine, though I'm pretty certain that discussion of '___' and it's ingestion on this forum is against T&C. Suffice it to say that until there is some sort of verifiable evidence
any discussion of the subject is far from 'black & white' with regards to our understanding of the pineal gland and it's effect on the function of our brain.

I believe the idea about '___' and it's relation to the pineal gland was first introduced by Dr Rick Strassman (though I could be mistaken) in a book called 'The Spirit Molecule' however the claims seem largely speculative.

Although the necessary constituents (see methyltransferases) needed to make '___' are found in the pineal gland, the enzyme's stereo-specificity only allows for the conversion of serotonin to melatonin and vice versa. Others in the field of neurochemistry have not accepted this explanation of '___''s role in this function due to the absence of supporting evidence

Personally I really like the way this sounds and it is a very 'poetic' and spiritual way of looking at the nature of the chemicals we produce in our brain and how we interact with nature, however it is counterproductive to make such assumptions without a significant quantity of supporting evidence.

edit on 1-2-2012 by lifeissacred because: added links and quotes

edit on 1-2-2012 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2012 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

And because of chronic deficiency in iodine, the radioactive iodine that came over from Japan now gets absorbed into the body, hence, mass cancer will become evident in the distant future.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

And where is the evidence that these experiences had anything to do with the pineal gland. Tons of New Age authors claim to have exercises that affect the pineal gland in some way but not a single one has provided a before and after fMRI, let alone an entire study that verifies their results. Belief is a powerful thing. The brain can make you think you've experienced a number of things if you believe strong enough but in the end it's still just synapses firing and neurotransmitters being released.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The idea that a lot of people "dont" have calcifed pineal glands is not true. Mothers buy formula for babies that contain flouride, and even buy specially flouridated water. All foods in most grocery stores has flouridated water in the ingrediants list. Kids have fresh Glands, but Spongebob Crest and colorful toothpaste with sparkles and sweet flavors soon stops that. Flouride is a compound of flourine which is one of the most toxic gases on this planet. If some people "dont have flouridated water" they are either in the middle of nature, or ingesting it through other products.
Flouride is just 1 of the many poisons that i feel render us helpless. Aluminium would follow close behind, as an ingrediant in our water, containers for our fruits and canned goods, tin foil, beer, in chem trails, pipe materials etc. Along with consuming meat, humans basically have 0% of any usable energy left. Just enough will power to go to school, college, job, retire, vaction and die. No revolution.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

So then why do you think that they add it? Even on the tubes of toothpaste it tells you to call a poison control center if you swallow more than a pea-sized amount. That right there should be all the "proof" anyone needs that its harmful. I think its pretty interesting that the nazis and russians would give their prisoners Flouride Bicarbonate/Sodium Flouride to make them more docile. There are several studies thats been done as well as several threads here on ATS proving that Flouridating the water does not prevent tooth decay. Heres just a few.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So do you really think that our leaders have our best dental health in mind when adding this toxic substance to the water? If so, why don't they add more stuff thats "good" for us? Maybe some vitamins or something. Of course they are looking out for us. Now do as your told and don't think about it and make sure to drink 8 or more glasses of it a day.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: added more

edit on 1-2-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I was curious do you have a source about the Nazis using sodium fluoride? I done a quick search on Google but couldn't find an original source for the claim.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanPitBull

It is impossible for the pineal gland to convert tryptamine into N-dimethyltryptamine. In order for methylization to occur a certain chemical needs to be present known as a transferase. While there are transferases present in the pineal gland none of them are indolethylamine N-methyltransferase (INMT) which is the one that converts tryptamine into N-dimethyltryptamine. However, INMT is present in other areas of the brain which can explain the trace amount of N-dimethyltryptamine found in cerebrospinal fluid. Of course, the levels found aren't strong enough to cause hallucinations. However, they are at the correct levels for N-dimethyltryptamine to work in its primary function, which is as a potentiator of serotonin.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Heres something strange:

When you look in the mirror, see that web under your tongue? Look at how it restricts the tongues movement just enough so you can function normally. When a baby is being born, at one point the whole baby is JUST the heart. This has been proven, first the heart is created, making it even more important/older than the brain. The first body part to emerge from the heart is the tongue. This has been proven as well. In the human body, there is a secret sexual connection/awakening between the tongue and heart. This can be activated by rubbing the tongue in a VERY precise location. Whatever alien race created us, they made sure this COULD NOT be done.
Thank god there are other ways to "wake up" hense the heavy flouride we take in daily.
^This technique could of very well "activated" this pineal gland with ease. Sometimes i wonder what humans on other planets are like.....

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by troubleshooter

And because of chronic deficiency in iodine, the radioactive iodine that came over from Japan now gets absorbed into the body, hence, mass cancer will become evident in the distant future.

Also glandular tissues requires four times the iodine of other tissue...
...and guess where people mostly get cancer?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If children had malfunctioning pineal glands they would not go through puberty. Pineal calcification does not begin, if it happens at all, until a person's 30s, but it's not until around age 50 that you see a 50% incident rate.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Heres one site I had bookmarked, theres more but this is the only one I can give ya right away.

members.iimetro.com.au...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join