It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride, The Pineal Gland & Religion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

I avoid fluoride, and after reading what I've read will probably make a conscious effort to do so, however it is in my opinion disingenuous to scare people into shunning fluoride over what is a very debatable issue. There's enough to worry about in the world already without being afraid of water and toothpaste. As the scientific community is undecided/leaning on the side of the 'it's blown out of proportion' crowd then I tend to agree with them personally. People need to be informed, (like I am now which I thank posters in this thread for) but they don't need to be scared into making lifestyle changes.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

As the scientific community is undecided/leaning on the side of the 'it's blown out of proportion' crowd then I tend to agree with them personally. People need to be informed, (like I am now which I thank posters in this thread for) but they don't need to be scared into making lifestyle changes.

edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Lol, thanks for the laugh, you copy what is after the = sign in the Youtube link up until the & sign to embed.
edit on 1-2-2012 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
^thnx

edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I genuinely cant believe you have posted this! I discovered the fluoridation debate by accident whilst researching other topics, and have been interested in it since. I am currently studying a course which requires me to write a discursive essay and now a report on any topic... so I seized the chance to increase awareness on the subject in my local area (uk) (fingers crossed it works) Seriously though I am sat here writing about it, check my emails and low and behold top topic on ATS is this! I have a LOT of research on all of the above topic's interlinked but shooting off to college now so shall have a good read through later and let you know if I have any more info.

Thank you for posting it, good to know I am not the only one that links it all together (my tutor thinks I have a screw missing ... to be fair if the conspiracies surrounding these FACTS are true then his opinion may have truth lol)

xx

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by samier44

U.S to U.K we are all humans capable of seeing past the illusion. Thanks for taking part.
I heard 98% of Western Europe has stopped flouridating their water. How come they have good teeth without flouride? Why is it a law in California to add flouride to all drinking water?
(California Code of Regulations Title 22, Chapter 15, Article 4.1, §64433)

Sad-www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The problem is there is absolutely no verifiable scientific evidence for any link between these so called altered states and the pineal gland.

however it is counterproductive to make such assumptions without a significant quantity of supporting evidence.

of course there is no verifiable scientific evidence. science is nothing more than an ego massager. people look for problems to solve with the answers they have. they will always find what 'they' are looking for.

if people realised the power of the pineal gland , who would buy all the meaningless stuff.

you request a significant quntity of supporting evidence. how is this possible when the words don't even exist to describe what happens when you engage the pineal gland.

remove your fear and the universe is yours.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It is always America

You do know that every other Western country contaminates heaps of crap with Fluoride.

Edit: Food also contains Fluride.
edit on 2-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

Okay, listened to about 2:30 of the video. Is it normal that my head felt heavier. Now i have a headache

edit on 2-2-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

What you just described is the exact opposite of how science works. It is however exactly how New Age authors operate. They start with their conclusion and then cherry-pick facts and take statements out of context to support their beliefs. If they still don't have enough support then they'll simply make stuff up. In science on the other hand you start with two hypotheses, your null hypothesis, which is the default position, and your alternative hypothesis, which is pretty much what you are hypothesizing. You then test for the null hypothesis, not the alternative hypothesis. After that, based on your data, you either reject or fail to reject the null hypothesis. If you screwed up somewhere or made-up data you will be found out as people will replicate your experiment. That's one of the big reasons behind publishing experiments. Not only is it to present your data to the scientific community, but it is to give detailed instructions on how to replicate the experiment.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sodium Fluoride is an active ingredient in a lot of Psychiatric drugs especially anti-depressants... I wonder what it is for, I doubt it is for teeth.... I guess someone good at research can look into it....

This rant just came out, bit tired and don't blame anyone for ignoring it, just some things I think about in regard to the Fluoride thing and what was mentioned about pineal gland and dimethyltryptamine '___' (which I experienced before almost a decade remission from mental illness, kinda doesn't make sense but I think it has a link to the heart chakra, and relieved bad trip society promotes ..oops not meaning to endorse its use as a recreational drug because i know it can be dangerous in the wrong environment...i guess it is safer to experience it through meditation...I already sound way off topic

Thanks OP for the link to resonant frequencies that is supposed to mean the pineal is OK, which is good for me to know since I got a buzz off laptop speakers and recently heard Psych drugs especially ones that act on dopamine 'theory' have detrimental effect on pineal gland... Wasn't surprising to hear a scientific explanation of what dopamine inhibitors do, as it dulls the spiritual body plus hypothalimus gland and atrophy of the sex organs and normal hormone regulation leaving only prolactin,

I'm yet to thoroughly research and my Psychiatrist really doesn;t want me to discover so called 'psuedo-science' that isn't a direct marketing tool for the industry riddled with conflicts of interest and illusions.. They don't want me to find out what the drugs are really doing to help scientifically explain the list of effects mainly emotional numbing, dulled thinking, spiritual awareness (that got me in a bit of trouble I guess, long story..ha like all my story posts, dunno why, I beat myself up about it) getting to my point, If I ever really had a point I don't anymore, socially incompetent and lack my old mind to dicern abstract truth, to put it one way (and thats not the illness despite the lie of the DSM catagories for treatments for the profit of Big Pharma which includes common effects of standard drugs)
Feel rather hypnotically suggested to give in totally and just take the drugs like I do anyway, at-least until the court order expires if it isn't renewed... Its based on subjective evidence and diagnosis for something I spent many year productive in the clear doing sport acting learning natural medicine yoga chiGong etc, until recent stress moving house and unlocking many layers of trauma that led to treatment plus brainwashing my family and I nearly died at the hands of the industry, was outraged about my history and forced to stop university study had a stong interest in Astrophysand lost sleep that lead to distorted experience and oversensitivity.... maybe there was something wrong with my production of meletonin, yet psychiatry would dismiss any alternative views..
I'm living the.inability to form complex thoughts listlessness and giving in to oppressive authoritarian forces like is what is theorized for the intent of fluoride in the water, maybe it's something similar like Psychiatry history during Nazi Germany which is basically ignored in their ethics classes... BS psychiatry and Fluoride for teeth that is so well advertised and forced on the public is clever or not so clever psuedo-science to get willing dulled consumers less likely to break chains of social norms, maybe we're all seen as a potential threat to public order....

a bit off topic, but it is effective for population control, won't go into how psychiatry initiated the holocaust or at least a pivotal role with science of eugenics and promotion of euthanasia... I believe Sodium Fluoride was used for political oppression and may be the reason for it, but like what someone mentioned what drives the officials to put it in the water might originate from another source and promoting the illusion of dental health, not to mention the education sessions in toothpaste commercials to promote and excuse its use as being for dental health,
so why is it in psych drugs???does that mean it's forced medication...

Thanks for the posters talking about dimethyltryptamine, and something about methylation theory as cause for mental illness's especially schizophrenia, its a bit over my head but this is a testable theory for mental illness also, but contrary no real clinical trials have been conducted due to lack of funding or because political science deems it unethical to treat without dopamine inhibitors which is just a theory among many others still in development for profit... makes sense that the body might just be producing hallucinogenic chemicals if it isn't because neurotransmitters breakdown to create hallucinogenic substances.....

Sorry I'm a bit off topic, already had length rant about psychiatry whether it practices on scientific myth, or suppression of higher mind... top secret actions of the drugs, probably including fluoride content...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

its very very easy to tell me how wrong i am in what i have said.

thats cool.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
At ;least I'm not doing 1 liners!! only new... I'll get off the topic of Psychiatry as a profitable form of social manipulation... I know some illness are real, but the theories haven't come so far since the torture of bad seeds and Nazi Germany eugenics and the Rockefellers... Maybe I'm on to something, yet I'm up against some heavy opposition..... Psychiatry proves to be standing in the way of itself in progressing to understand the mind so heavily reliant on Drug company funding, manipulating the government to add a little more juice to their endeavors--- no doubt in some instances it serves society well....

not meaning to draw topic away from fluoride, but to add that its an active ingredient in Psych drugs, maybe there is some correlation, especially use of scientific dis-information..... no doubt expressing doubts over Fluoride in our water could allow a psychiatrist to label someone as paranoid,indicating It can be used ass social manipulation.....
Pardon me, feel free to ignore me, I'll get it right eventually... ATS is generally nice, don't mind if someone smashes my theory because they be more intelligent then a psychiatrist or advocate for Fluoride being scientifically reasoned for putting it in the water

What got lost in my last post ... I was going to say all those toothpaste commercials were effective for implementing Flouride in the water as conveniently everyone already knew what it's supposed to be for..

Thought it was calcium Fluoride for teeth, sodium fluoride as insecticide poison.... Next they'll say it is to prevent germs in the water, wonder if they could change their stance without looking like frauds
edit on 2-2-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

most of my last post would be better somewhere else, pardon me, terribly disjointed not making a very good contribution..... but thanks again to the posters talking about dimethyltryptamine and methylation I should look into it when its not 3:30 am

Isn't there some plan to put LITHIUM in the water like some countries may already be doing??
I guess that would make my story make more sense if Fluoride is medication too..... western medicines idea of what's good for people sux...... just justifying myself, not that I think anyone will care to hear it.... sob story! S#@$T... I'm also a manipulated individual with no future under the dogma, but I can rant about it.. try to poke my head up and be shot down again.......can't think of any good words, memory retention isn't what it used to be now I have the shrunken brain of a 50yr old thanks to medical witchcraft, in a 30yr old body.. I think I will hold my thoughts from irrelevant stuff in the future

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You're not wrong there, I fully understand the need for a degree of social control however my concern lies with the motives and intentions of these guys at the top.

This article I found speaks volumes I think, if you scroll down the page you will see the entry from when a local MP challenged fluoridation in parliament. His argument was based on a study that was funded by the government and conducted by York University in 2000. The British Dental Association and the British Fluoridation Society released statements supporting fluoridation in British water based on York's results, these statements caused the leading Professor to send a letter 'correcting the organisations'. He says: " It is particularly worrying then that statements which mislead the public about the review's findings have been made in press releases and briefings by the British Dental Association, the National Alliance for Equity in Dental Health and the British Fluoridation Society. I should like to correct some of these errors." (I wont paste the corrections as you they are detailed in the article) What I found erm interesting, is that the organisations still fully promote fluoridation, yet if you look at the second link the BFS base this on 'all relevant publications 1956 - 1995.' So my understanding is that they are completely ignoring York's findings?? Strange much?

I also find it 'interesting' that countries such as Austria refuse point blank to fluoridate water due to the chemical being 'TOXIC!'

www.publications.parliament.uk...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.fluoridealert.org...

The Penial gland caught my attention very recently, upon reading the below..

www.infowars.com...

www.infowars.com...

I know you cant believe everything you read ect and I like to think I keep a balanced mind when it comes to controversial theories but my opinion is you have to be true to yourself and if something doesn't add up then question it until it does.

xxx

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by samier44

thanks for the links on pineal gland! that goes into why fluoride is effective ingredient of anti-depressantsand the pineal gland
it is a very interesting part of the body, as is the endocrine system.. I was always under the impression that its secretions govern the other glands? Haven;t seen calcium deposits or malfunctions linked to mental illness.... Interesting I heard once that it can make crystal like substances! have to look that up again, seem to remember it happens with spiritual practice....

I don't know if western medicine does endocrine system any justice or any other functions since its kinda still in embarrassing developmental stages or anti-thesis to natural herbal remedies we've had for thousands of years , probably leading nowhere that is as good or sturdy as it facade and fatal errors with properly prescribed medicine, umm??.. unlike Chinese Medicine's understanding of the electromagnetic and glandular systems.. (speaking from a rather ignorant perspective with an educated guess but probably missing good things that are debatable like mandatory immunizations having had not much effect on 90percent decline in contagious disease and fluoride in our water for dental health...there probably other things but I'm not really interested ---stem cells are interesting I guess, maybe it is making progress in understanding what we are... ha I'm just ignorant and I'll shoosh now nothing much I can contribute.. except pineal crystals, I'll look it up again

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
ONE QUESTION...

Um so what was controlling people 50 years ago? 100 years ago when there was NO Flouride unnaturally in the water? My Grandmother never told me stories of mind reading, superhumans...did she just forget when she was flourdated?

Please explain that too me!

People 100 years ago don't seem any more or less intelligent or meta-human than they do today, yet I can say without a doubt that some drank crystal clear sparkling spring water and bathed in it as in the case of my family.
edit on 2-2-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Scientifically you are correct. The peneal gland distributes specific amounts of Dimethaltriptamine. (spelling is wrong) Or better known as '___'. When we dream its because our peneal gland squirt out this natural drug. On the theoretical side who knows what that little pine cone guy can do.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

This is 100% false. As I have stated earlier it is impossible for the pineal gland to convert tryptamine into N-dimethyltryptamine because there is no INMT present. The pineal gland also has no role in dreaming other than releasing melatonin to prepare you for sleep. The main cause of dreaming appears to be activity in certain dopaminergic pathways in the frontal cortex. When these pathways are removed a person is incapable of dreaming. When a substance like L-dopa is introduced into these pathways dreams become more vivid. Even Strassman has admitted that his hypotheses regarding N-dimethyltryptamine were purely speculative.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Humans in the last 50 years just started catching on. From the mid 1900's & prior, blatant conspiracy's were enough to get by/fool the regular people. "They" knew we would get smarter, as technology would, and BAM. Toothpaste and countless other toxic products suddenly flooded the market. Rendering the human pineal gland useless by the time we turn adults. Back then, they didnt have any "scientists" to inform them on this pineal gland. Maybe past civilizations WERE using this pineal gland, hense a lot of Egyptian gods/pharoes have something emerging from their forehead (third eye) www.king-tut.org.uk...
Many Gods across ALL religions either have a "halo" like ring around them, or a dot/eye/creature on their forehead. I'm convinced these were "elites" helping to evolve man to where it is today. Imagine if a God came down in 2012, teaching humans secret pineal gland powers. Earth might then actually become "one".

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'm convinced these were "elites" helping to evolve man to where it is today. Imagine if a God came down in 2012, teaching humans secret pineal gland powers. Earth might then actually become "one".

Well too bad for those who have calcified pineal glands hmm? Only anyone just born or only the Rich who could avoid Flouride does not have this problem. Which means only they will be able to be one with God, by those means. Then I guess the meek shall inherit this crapball...

Wow I am really sad now.
edit on 2-2-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

The pineal gland isnt dead, its just pretty much useless due to the massive amount of calcium surrounding it. Most people adults and older have this. I have yet to turn 21, and feel i am starting to re-generate mine due to choosing a healthy/smart lifestyle. Listen to this song, it has over 500 hz of brainwave activity to encourage your Pineal Gland. Give it a shot. For me, within 2 minutes, i feel a severe pressure, or buzz. A 40 year old heavily calcified Pineal Gland most likey wont hear/feel anything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join