It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride, The Pineal Gland & Religion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

No, there's no evidence that the pineal gland produces '___'. All we know about the pineal gland is that it's related to the production of Melatonin which helps control our sleeping pattern and has also been linked to hormonal development.
edit on 2-2-2012 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I'm interested in this idea that the body naturally produces '___' dimethyltryptamine... Do you know how it is produced in the body other then the popular idea that it's from pineal ? Could be just as interesting...
The pineal also responsible for secretion or regulation of seritonin, so I've read in numerous places..

Found an article on PubMed that sounds interesting pineal produces Calcite crystals its just an abstract but suggests an electromagnetic function piezoelectricity... I have heard that it is like an Antenna
... plus I guess from the name that calcium is a main component.....Fluoride might inhibit formation of what is supposed to be Calcite crystals, or there are other factors in calcification too, maybe our spiritual awareness is supposed to develop as we age and calcite crystals deposit on the Pineal...

So spiritual practice could convert what would be calcium deposits into Calcite crystal maybe? Or with Faith like the bible as spirituality teaches that god can make poisons and sorcery intent to cause harm or put us in a hypnotic daze ineffective (not that I know the bible), something to believe in I guess-- or it is about adaptability that faith and optimism have positive biological effects. (interesting that the bible's word for sorcery or witchcraft translates to the Greek word very similar to and where the word Pharmaceutical comes from or it just means drugs in general opening us up to disruptive lower energies)

This Article about Pineal Gland pretty lengthy, has some meditations and reference to CD's
Taoist Philosophy calls it 'the crystal palace'

The Crystal Palace The opiate substance secreted from the pineal gland during Samadhi has been variously called Nectar of the Gods, ambrosia, amrita, and the Living Water. Gurus like Sai Baba claim to materialize amrita and can shaktipat others into generating their own nectar. It is said that to experience amrita is to be bestowed with immortality, that is to be freed from the cycle of birth and death...hence liberated. The term Amrita is Sanskrit for "elixir of immortality," it literally means "deathlessness". This has obvious parallels to "ambrosia" the name of the classical Greek "food of the gods" which means "no death."
During shaktipat, inner-conjunction or through initiation in meditation this nectar is produced and drips down the back of the throat. Perhaps an associated phenomena to the generation of the nectar, is the intense light of a Thousand Suns that occurs sometimes during its "manufacture." This secretion gives one the experience of Timelessness, and being a divine God or Goddess. It is "sweet" in taste and in sensation--it is described as nectar, honey, gold dust, euphoric, ecstatic, intoxicating and gives the feeling of being imbued with holiness.
When the Crystal Palace lights up a secretion from the area might be released into the back of the throat. "The White Drop" would be some intense opiate that acts to open the heart.
"In Tibetan Buddhism, this is the source of the "White Drop" that descends to the heart center, where it mixes with the ascending "Red Drop" attain an enlightened body and mind. All this activity is seen as a cosmic sex act in the head.
The phallic-shaped pineal gland releases a pure white liquid light that impregnates the nearby bi-lobed pituitary gland, which then releases hormones in the blood that inaugurate a Second (Spiritual) Puberty in the body."

I remember some of these experiences from doing Taoist 'the immortal breathing exercise' opening the heavenly gates in the body, might be able to find it in search using some of those key words, it is considered to be a bit dangerous, like inducing a kundalini awakening, but it initiates a cycle of energy in the body...Wouldn't bother even trying now since I'm on Pharmaceuticals that are claimed to block Dopamine to block spiritual sensitivity and sleep (hence my interest in Typtophan which has relevance to Pineal function and emotion stabilizing effects helping Pineal produce meletonin may help blood flow to the brain helping with degeneration brain disease, agitation OCD depression sleep disorder....
Reading this I could be relieved with Tryptophan amino acid yet it isn;t patentable thus no rich drug company will research its use in spending millions for clinical trials, also its considered unethical these days to research alternatives. Whereas they test with adjunctive treatments don't always get results since the endocrine system is already disrupted... won't go on about it that damage the pineal hormones plus motivation ability to focus etc making meditation useless if I could remember how, just a by-product of making me a zombie, at least they intend to.... Don;t mean to make it personal or too long to read, but I'm finding the function of the Pineal gland is the key to Mental illness, not necessarily removing it but making sure it has all it needs to function correctly, no disturbing false visions in the head, or something up with the sleep wake cycles...

Calcite is also found in the inner ear also! could help explain some of ESP second sight, second hearing(?)

edit on 3-2-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

ETA; stuff,

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Great well I am just the right age then to not hear it...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Funny thing about when you are young, is doing things because they feel good but might not be good for you...Heavenly sounds are just that, do you think they can be completely replicated here on earth? And if they put your mind in an Alpha state who is to say people would not take advantage of this?

atrueott.wordpress.com...
edit on 3-2-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Another Link I wanted to share... scroll down and it has some good information about pineal calcification linked to fluoride .... Pineal has one of the highest accumulation of fluoride....."linked to developmental disorders"
edit on 10-2-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join