It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA CAmps - A New Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I've recently had a revelation about the FEMA camps. While they exist, we are being deliberately misled regarding their locations.

I've visited the locations of two supposed FEMA camps near me here in Arizona (the Poston and Gila RIver Japanese Internment Camps) and it's clear that there is nothing at either location resembling a facility equipped to detail thousands of people.

But that got me thinking. You probably would not locate such facilities in plain sight. While they are designed to detainhthousands, don't forget that there are 300 million people in the US. Therefore this program is designed to detain only a small percentage of the population. In plain sight, these facilities would generate a huge amount of negative publicity and public outcry. (For reference, look at the public outcry over Gitmo)

I therefore believe that FEMA is engaging in a deliberate disinformation campaign to deflect our attention from the real FEMA camp locations.

What better place than underground?

What if Dulcle, Mt Weather, Greenbier, etc have been converted from their original uses into FEMA camps.

These underground installations would be the ideal place. THey are out of the public eye. Unlike the published FEMA camp locations, you can'y get anywhere near the underground site to take incriminating photos or video. You could 'disappear' people far more easily.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The National Defense Authorization Act means a FEMA camp can be built anywhere,

The U.S. Government owns eighty percent of the state of Nevada.

There are a lot of places in Nevada....even above ground....where thousands of people can be made to disappear.

Places you can't even fly over in your private G-6 Gulfstream.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
to me it makes a very sound theory. I agree with you, and have thought the same thing for a while. BTW, I think that a lot of the supposed camps are just rally points to put people for processing then transport them to the caves.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have a question concerning these FEMA camps.
Why?
Why lock us up?
The food/water/sanitation costs would be huge.

Why not off the population where we sit?

More cost effective, less manpower intensive.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dbarnhart

the u.s government wont care if these fema camps are in the open, for all to see, they've done worse, and are guilty of worse!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I have a question concerning these FEMA camps.
Why?
Why lock us up?
The food/water/sanitation costs would be huge.

Why not off the population where we sit?

More cost effective, less manpower intensive.

You got it. Nice thinking.--------------------------

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

They need workers bro...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One
reply to post by beezzer

They need workers bro...

Okay. Then mock up a flu bug, kill the population off by 80% then the survivors will be begging to work.

Evil, I know, but more cost effective than labour camps.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

They need workers bro...

Okay. Then mock up a flu bug, kill the population off by 80% then the survivors will be begging to work.

Evil, I know, but more cost effective than labour camps.

Yeah, but money won't be a problem for the people who would be funding it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

I'm trying to think like Dr. Evil here.

The chances of an uprising, armed rebellion would impact my investment. Better to lure away the disinfranchized with food, shelter, money, and kill off the rest.

Less start-up costs, greater return on capital investment.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Tea4One

The chances of an uprising, armed rebellion would impact my investment. Better to lure away the disinfranchized with food, shelter, money, and kill off the rest.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By the sound of it I think you could teach Dr. Evil a thing or two to be honest

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If 80% of the population is dead then 80% of all the property is ownerless. Who the hell would want to work when you can just take whatever you want?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

If 80% of the population is dead then 80% of all the property is ownerless. Who the hell would want to work when you can just take whatever you want?

Good point! How about the reintroduction of a polio-like virus?

Debilitating, causing stress on family. No deaths.

Who do they turn to?

Me and the rest of the evil empire evilness evil people!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Tea4One

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By the sound of it I think you could teach Dr. Evil a thing or two to be honest

Awww shucks *blush*
Thanks!
Maybe I missed my true calling!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
In my opinion these FEMA camps are not glorified people prisons in the NWO. If anything they are sites where thousands of people who have survived catastrophes such as hurricanes, earthquakes, and the like can go.
Remember that HUGE public F-up called Katrina. If there had been a FEMA camp in place at that time, there would have been a place for those people to go, instead of dying in the water, or being smashed into the football stadium to sit in their own feces.

You have to understand that even in tragedy and human suffering there are still dangerous people who want to harm other. Some people are so stressed by events such as I listed that they snap. Just like what happened with Katrina.
FEMA has to have armed guards, barbed wire fences, and security to protect the people they are trying to help.
These FEMA camps are being created to avoid a Katrina like situation in any part of the US from ever happening again.
It is a possibility that the government is aware of a 2012 situation, may they are aware of a possible pole shift. The implications of such events call for a need to have places where survivors to go for food and shelter. Place spread somewhat evenly across the US for easy access.

I am sorry, but this FEMA stuff being death camps or whatever is just plain dumb. It's a matter of common sense here. All you have to to is think of FEMA past mistakes to realize that they are trying not to make them again. When something happens to this planet, our nation you will be kissing FEMA's feet for being our saviors.
There is evil is this world, but I don't think FEMA is apart of it.

Just had to add that it's funny everyone keeps talking about these FEMA camps like the government needs a place to put people. I am sorry but if they really have world domination in mind there is NO REASON to keep the "little people" alive. That would cost too much money.
edit on 29-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbarnhart
I've recently had a revelation about the FEMA camps. While they exist, we are being deliberately misled regarding their locations.

I therefore believe that FEMA is engaging in a deliberate disinformation campaign to deflect our attention from the real FEMA camp locations.

Or maybe there isn't any....

It seems that every "FEMA camp" turns out to be an old base or some other run down site.

What better place than underground?

What if Dulcle, Mt Weather, Greenbier, etc have been converted from their original uses into FEMA camps.

Massive undertakings, and for me that is the problem with this and most other theories, like 911 as example. All of these are huge projects with what would be needed including 1000s of people in involved AND it all stays super secret with zero leaks, even years later . That just does not happen....

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

In my opinion these FEMA camps are not glorified people prisons in the NWO. If anything they are sites where thousands of people who have survived catastrophes such as hurricanes, earthquakes, and the like can go.

These FEMA camps are being created to avoid a Katrina like situation in any part of the US from ever happening again.

Are any of these camps used when Hurricanes hit in the US , not in my memory , the devastation can be caused in a matter of minutes with loss of life , Katrina ........the people were housed in sports centres etc , not special holding facilities FEMA camps ha ha .

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

You clearly did not read what I wrote. The FEMA camps are being built, I didn't say they were ready.
IF they are being built at all. If they are, they are not with negative intentions.

Yes, I know they put people in a football stadium because at the time of Katrina there WERE NO FEMA CAMPS AVAILABLE AT THAT TIME.

There has also not been a hurricane with equally devastating events as Katrina, so no need to roll out the camps just yet. Thousand of dead people floating the streets, thousands more stranded in their own crap in a arena...there have been no such event equal to that as of yet.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbarnhart..this program is designed to detain only a small percentage of the population..

..a small percentage that is easier to control, what if only a small percentage will see 2013?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

You clearly did not read what I wrote. The FEMA camps are being built, I didn't say they were ready.
IF they are being built at all. If they are, they are not with negative intentions.

I 100% respect your opinion on the said subject , but to say not with negative intentions would make me assume you had prior knowledge , this I don't have , I tend to look at hard facts and regarding the US governments past and present lies to the US people over military and civilian projects........well.

I wish I had your optimism , then again I wish I lived around the Foothills of the Appalachian Mountains instead of grey boring little old UK , me thinks the clean mountain air would clear my mind of all sorts.

Very refreshing to have members of ATS like yourself to balance up the negative members views like mine ha ha,
we all have an opinion , glad you are on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join