It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re Strange Sounds 2012 debunked into oblivion Video Owner, He is Scared Of Debating

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sounds like the owner of the video Strange Sounds 2012 debunked into oblivion is afraid and scared of debating i asked him several questions and guess what he did he deleted them expect this one.

If your so sure its hoax how come there were no reports of these strange sounds back in 2006 or 2007? while the film war of the world was still fresh in the markets?

if you actually paid attention you'd know why. bye bye now.

Actually i think V00D00SIXXX is the one who hasn't paid any attention and now hes running from the debate and has

You have been blocked by the owner of this video.

the point of my debunk is confirmed sound effects and identical wildlife sounds that would not be present if these videos were recording events from around the world. ive discussed costa rica many times, it is 2 different events that sound nothing like what is currently being "reported" and is not nearly as widespread as rumor suggests. even those events are nothing more than reports of reports rather than coverage on some event.

Oh yeah?
i dont think so

it is 2 different events that sound nothing like what is currently being "reported" and is not nearly as widespread as rumor suggests. even those events are nothing more than reports of reports rather than coverage on some event

This guy on youtube is scared and afraid of debating the issue of the sounds and why? simple he never heard them in person!

and honestly i feel sad for those 768 those 768 who give him there 768 likes

What V00D00SIXXX is trying to do is gain popularity out of a event by claiming he has ALL debunked then into oblivion?

Well as a fact the fact still remains the first strange sounds were reported in China Tibet i Guess monks must be great Hoaxers!

edit on 27-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just watched his video and I have to say I was all about believing these sounds were really taking place. After watching his video however, I can say he made some good points. What's hard about this is...one day be it now or in the future something really big is going to go down and with our access to the internet and Youtube and twitter we all across the world have acces to see, hear and observe what is going on in the world. The unfortunate aspect of this is of course the hoaxs that also can be orchestrated or photoshopped which means that when something real happens it's going to be debunked because even with all this technology at our fingertips we still aren't going to be sure.
Now..with that said I do not believe that all of these sounds are being hoaxed. There was a video recorded in Ohio I think sometime last March and this guy was freaking out over this really creepy sound and just like me I can't seem to find this video now anywhere. It was then that I got the huge creep factor going. But like I said he does make some good points especially about the bird sounds in other videos. Further I have never heard of that movie he made reference to but afterward I watched it and it is the same sound in alot of the other videos. I stand here...I still don't know what to think.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
link to the video?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

Sadly i dont think he has made any good points why i say that? simple there are reports by people who had heard these sounds worldwide, Hench the the thread Strange Sounds Report Here.

Now i asked him several questions and shown him the first strange sound that took place in China Tibet, no dont get me wrong there are some fakes but the most i have seen they were real.

And for this guy to claim that he has debunked every Strange Sounds into oblivion is just wrong and wrong to criticize the people who had heard these sounds lol if he heard the strange sounds in his homestate and city what video next will make?

OMG I heard The Strange Sound!! Or Something? if he does i will just click on the dislike

But honestly since his afraid of debating people with on point questions.

He starts on blocking them?

The movie V00D00SIXXX had referenced is the War Of The Worlds.
I Compared the Tripod sound to that sound in Kiev, they dont sound alike.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

The thread where that video is on is titled
Strange Sounds 2012 debunked into oblivion.

Honestly when you start blocking people for asking you some questions on about these thats when you lose your credible.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Agent USA Supporter is referencing the video found on YouTube here, and in it he demonstrates that a few of the 'mysterious sounds' videos are duplicates of the original Kiev video from August of last year. And he's right, a few of them are hoaxes.

I wouldn't even let it get to me. Many of us have been watching these videos come out for a year now while everyone else, like the individual that created that video, has remained oblivious to it until just recently. But now we have an increasing number of news reports on it, national weather service reports from back in March 2011 saying they didn't know what it is, and many unique instances of it recorded on video including ATS member testimony...

So my advice would be not to let it bother you, we don't know what it is, but we do know one guy isn't going to come along and debunk every instance of it in one short YouTube video. Save your energy.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
link to the video?

here you go I think!!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Sounds like the owner of the video Strange Sounds 2012 debunked into oblivion is afraid and scared of debating i asked him several questions and guess what he did he deleted them expect this one.

If your so sure its hoax how come there were no reports of these strange sounds back in 2006 or 2007? while the film war of the world was still fresh in the markets?

if you actually paid attention you'd know why. bye bye now.

Ha ha! This is great, good work there USA Supporter!

Keep em on their toes, thats what I say.
Time will tell!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks and look where his fame made it

Congratulations! This video was mentioned on The Skeptics Guide To The Universe Podcast this week.It goes out to thousands of people worldwide. Enjoy the fame.

and his lying yet again trying to gain likes and its pretty obvious why he blocked me he was scared that i will expose him. Maybe i should with my video.

Heres his reply,

there strange sounds that people hear, it happens all the time. ive heards things myself that i cannot identify. however, the idea that there is some global phenomenon happening is just false. i just happened to catch the frontrunners.

the idea that there is some global phenomenon happening is just false
Really just false??

while its cool to be mentioned on the show,...

they got me wrong, i dont think the main sound is from WotW. only a sound effect from a 2008 WotW audio project, the rest of the hoaxers unwittingly used the same audio from the original fake audio contained in the Kiev video. once a sound effect was isolated, the main sound was no longer a concern and i have no idea what it is. it could be anything.

Really V00D00SIXXX all the video clips have the sound from the tripod from the WoW? i dont think so again i feel sorry for the 815 idiots who fall for this.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
i dont think so again i feel sorry for the 815 idiots who fall for this.

No doubt, they have muddied the waters themselves by calling in an "expert"
to dismiss away the "soundtracks".

Denial is the name of a bad ice cream made in Alaska

Like UFO sightings, I think this is going to be with us for a long, long time.

Patience my freinds, patience.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Now this what i call precisely
if you look in his video people are replying and posting this!

Um, excuse me but I have a friend in NJ who has been talking about some sounds she heard. There are some who say these sounds are from the Aurora Borealis, and I just saw on the news that the Aurora this evening was seen all over Europe. There could be those who are making this up and perhaps a smaller percentage of people who are really experiencing a natural phenomena of some sort. Doesn't mean it's the end of the world as we know it though, might be part of a solar flare event.

and This!

I live in Ontario, Canada. I heard weird sounds too. I am a little freaked out but I don't know what to make of it

i dont get why i heard that exact same sound 3 days ago in Val d'Or Québec in canada D:

So what you think V00D00SIXXX reply was to the first comment? just as i thought he lies about them! take a look everyone!

V00D00SIXXX
there strange sounds that people hear, it happens all the time. ive heards things myself that i cannot identify. however, the idea that there is some global phenomenon happening is just false. i just happened to catch the front runners.

the idea that there is some global phenomenon happening is just false.
Once again he wont admit its happening globally, so what does V00D00SIXXX to do to me? blocks me for questioning him on the strange sounds.

Yet even on his page people from Canada and elsewhere are saying to him they heard such strange sounds

new topics

top topics

join