It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds 2012 debunked into oblivion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

children bee leave while mature people know

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alexagendajones

Sorry children what?

Bee leave??? I know you mean believe, but it amuses me you criticize the people who think there could be "something" to this phenomenon, yet children have more literacy ability than you my friend.

What make your opinion superior to anyone elses?.

If you have not heard the sounds for yourself, you are in no position to criticize.

I have not heard the sounds, but I have kept an eye on this since last year, and there is enough corroborating evidence to convince me, and many others that these sounds are real and unexplained.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

How dare you come on here and call believers children, I posted this video 30 minutes ago by the way.... watch yourself around here talking like that.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Even if the clip wasn't duplicating an existing posting here, why start yet another thread, when there are already so many you could have added this to?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I did not believe, but my roommate did. We have both just watched this and agree case closed. Nothing to hear, move along.

S+F my roommate says thank you.

Gotta love conclusiveness!
edit on 26-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

Even if the clip wasn't duplicating an existing posting here, why start yet another thread, when there are already so many you could have added this to?

So people would see this. Kind of a no-brainer I think.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Bee leave???

Might be because he is not from this country. Be nice, huh?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As I haven't heard these sounds myself, and the ones I do hear sound like normal things to me, I'll say this guy did a good job debunking some videos.

But, this doesn't solve the dilemma of some other more convincing ones.

Until I hear these said sounds myself, I'm on the fence with this issue.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Toffeeapple

So people would see this. Kind of a no-brainer I think.

Yes, no-brainer's an appropriate description. The existing threads that people are following aren't invisible! There are several other threads on this page also 'debunking'. The more threads there are on the same subject, the more any relevant info is scattered around & hence hard to keep track of.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
yes I was very offended by the OPs comment and restrained the heck out of my post....
This video does not prove or disprove the existince of something bazzar, it just shows the amount of fear and ignorance out theere on behafe of all the hoxers and the OP.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
trying out your NLP word skills I sea!

STOP fat! It's bad enough that TPTP do it to us all the time!

"children bee leave while mature people know"

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Case closed indeed.

WTF is wrong with ATS? Why isn't this on the front page with 100 flags!?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This video debunks only those videos which have duplicated audio... Meanwhile, some other unique and original ones continue to emerge including news reports, weather service reports, personal ear-witness reports here on ATS, etc. Keep in mind this has been ongoing for a few years and only now are many catching on. Of course some of us expected that there would be hoaxes eventually. No surprise there.

You have to wonder, and maybe do some of your own research to realize the fake ones are inspired by something that isn't a hoax.

So some cases will be closed. But overall the phenomenon largely remains open.

ETA: Can't speak for other ATS members but once Costa Rica experienced something I knew hoaxes would start flying in. I don't even monitor new videos of it on YouTube unless someone finds something significant enough to bring here to ATS. But a video showing us videos with obviously duplicated audio isn't exactly Sherlock Holmes material.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Sek82 because: ETA

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Interesting.........

But it doesnt debunk MY experience with the sound........

Nor the 45 minutes that it carried on in the middle of no where, sounding likea jet engine above our heads.......

Like other posters have said, it might debunk the recorded ones, or some of them on youtube..

but it does NOTHING to debunk the experience that happened in my area or the people around who experienced it also

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There are no doubt some "strange sound" videos that are hoaxes. I get that.

Others are not so easily dismissed. Think of this analogy: Suppose you find a counterfeit $20 bill. Does that necessarily mean all $20 bills must be fake?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
trying out your NLP word skills I sea!

STOP fat! It's bad enough that TPTP do it to us all the time!

"children bee leave while mature people know"

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
Case closed indeed.

WTF is wrong with ATS? Why isn't this on the front page with 100 flags!?

Because the sounds aren't debunked.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Oh yes i believe some videos are fake but some if not those reported ones are real.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sorry forget to mention this guy in video claims that the sounds are from the movie war of the worlds, sorry but i am having hard time buying that for number of reasons.

I already checked the audio on youtube from the Tripod Sound from War of the Worlds 2005 movie.And compared it to the one in Kiev Ukraine they dont sound anything alike.

So whose this guy trying fool here? is he trying to get a credit for himself saying (Oh look they are all fake! scam! lies! HOAX!)

Trying to be Mr Popular on youtube? getting fame?

Again dont get me wrong i do believe some videos posted are just normal sounds however some of them that i heard aren't normal.

I wonder what his view on the note that the whole Costa Rica heard the sound aswell? or the reports by people? the maps?

Debunking at a new low without using any logic thinking. this first started in Asia.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It doesn't matter where the audio was sampled from, the fact that it is the same audio being used again and again on different videos proves the hoax. I'm not discounting others personal experiences, but these hoax videos don't help.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join