It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decoding Costa Concordia: How it relates to the collapse of the Eurozone This Year (2012)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thats interesting.

I\'ve been around long enough to understand there is no such thing as coincidence.
2 thing id like to add, First 11 deaths in the incident is quite miraculous, that ship was huge and considering some cant even swim i say its quite a nice display from the recovery teams.

Second, those cruise liner can basically navigate by themselves. I dont see how that happened with the ammount of tech a ship like that have. It wasnt just a captain trying to charm a blonde. Like someone mentioned, captain doesnt live 24/7 at the wheel really.

Theres definitely something fishy here, even if its just a insurance fraud.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Casius,
I like the cut of your jib....
The thread is interesting and thought provoking to any critical thinker and certainly warrants more investigation.
Was this another sacrifice? IDK but I DO know that the Exxon Valdize went aground in non other than "Prince William Sound"

The double x or double cross in the Exxon logo can be linked with the crusades and its symbology is used by a certain modern day Secret Society. Was this spilling of 11 million gallons of crude into a pristine ecosystem a ritualistic offering to HRH? I would research the word "Valdez" as I suspect more occult clues therein more but I dont have time. I will look more into the CC when I have time,
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

S & F

PEACE,
RK

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ladolcevita

Do me a favor when posting videos and pics because it does my head in when people post and fail to see immediately whats starring them in the face.
In this video you posted, look at the image behind the woman from the start
Video

Masonry

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Definatly something dodgy goin on here..........

i take it ya'll have seen this....... one of the opening scenes from 2012 movie

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Righto after watching a few of the videos that have been posted i thought at first it was simply a cruise ship that had ran aground. There are a number of things that simply dont add up here. I will be back with my findings but i run the risk of straying off topic. I will apologize now.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Righto here it is, first off i believe that the OP has a credible thread here and i would like to offer my input. However i run the risk of straying off topic and i apologize right now. Sorry.
I have quoted the post below for a reason and made a reply earlier that mentions something of interest.
The OP, well i think you are going to have conspiracy theorists taste buds tingling with this one.

Please watch the videos below as they are actually important, particularly the last one quoted as the image behind the woman is very relevant indeed.

Originally posted by ladolcevita
here are some links:

BBC (minute 5.00) The captain claims that he left the ship at last:

www.youtube.com...

Rai ( the national Italian TV) : the interview is censored, they broadcasted only the first part:

www.youtube.com...

This is a witness` statement made ridiculous by the person who posted the video on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

Right from here i went and had a quick look through wikipedia regarding the cruiseship and found a couple of interesting links.
First off heres the link to Costa Concordia and there are various pieces of evidence alone on that page but what i would like to bring to you first and foremost is something that i find a bit weird.
Take a look at the following links
Last registered track and speed
Notice the direction the ship is travelling?

Very important link with loads of info including webcam and charts
blog with charts and data

What is interesting is that the ship is actually facing the wrong way? If you look at the first link compared to where or should i say the direction the ship is actually facing when grounded. However upon reading this link above you will find live webcams

Also in relation to the live web cam here where are all the rescue teams etc? helicopters etc that we are seeing on the news?
edit on 22-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It's certainly got my attention. Inconceivable, unfathomable and supernatral causation if you ask me. God, IMO.

Inconceivable and infinitely baffling. Such is the universe.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I would like to know which cargo ship that this is that passed the cruise ships path?
AIS replay marked with the yellow marker

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Gotta say that this is an interesting thread. This is not something I would normally pay alot of attention to but there is definitely more than meets the eye with this ship. I have been trying to figure out why this accident has been getting so much media attention. No disrespect to those who died but there are boating accidents and ships hitting rocks and reefs all the time which regularly involve many more casualties than this accident but they do not get anywhere near this type of media attention.

Something smells fishy.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
Righto here it is, first off i believe that the OP has a credible thread here and i would like to offer my input. However i run the risk of straying off topic and i apologize right now. Sorry.
I have quoted the post below for a reason and made a reply earlier that mentions something of interest.
The OP, well i think you are going to have conspiracy theorists taste buds tingling with this one.

Please watch the videos below as they are actually important, particularly the last one quoted as the image behind the woman is very relevant indeed.

Originally posted by ladolcevita
here are some links:

BBC (minute 5.00) The captain claims that he left the ship at last:

www.youtube.com...

Rai ( the national Italian TV) : the interview is censored, they broadcasted only the first part:

www.youtube.com...

This is a witness` statement made ridiculous by the person who posted the video on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

Right from here i went and had a quick look through wikipedia regarding the cruiseship and found a couple of interesting links.
First off heres the link to Costa Concordia and there are various pieces of evidence alone on that page but what i would like to bring to you first and foremost is something that i find a bit weird.
Take a look at the following links
Last registered track and speed
Notice the direction the ship is travelling?

Very important link with loads of info including webcam and charts
blog with charts and data

What is interesting is that the ship is actually facing the wrong way? If you look at the first link compared to where or should i say the direction the ship is actually facing when grounded. However upon reading this link above you will find live webcams

Also in relation to the live web cam here where are all the rescue teams etc? helicopters etc that we are seeing on the news?

Very strange indeed! the webcam i linked before is now not working? What are they hiding? It was working before and the ship was there but no rescue teams etc? who has turned the camera off?

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I don't believe this was an accident either. The way that the Captain has been scapegoated/ hung out to dry from day one makes me extremely suspicious. I have a couple of articles I'd like to post. Please take a look at them. Especially the 2nd one.

news.msn.co.nz...

www.conspiracy-cafe.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yurichan

I believe that the OP is definately onto something here and i would also like to mention yet again the live webcams have been stopped and also on another note that the ship was fitted with Multipilot 1100ECDIS from Sam Electronics......now how could it have been possible other than that it was turned off or tampered with? which brings me to a couple of questions here
1 Was it actually turned on or active
2 Could it be turned off by anyone or certain crew members
3 who was on the bridge or had access to the bridge or where this system is kept??

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yurichan
I don't believe this was an accident either. The way that the Captain has been scapegoated/ hung out to dry from day one makes me extremely suspicious. I have a couple of articles I'd like to post. Please take a look at them. Especially the 2nd one.

news.msn.co.nz...

www.conspiracy-cafe.com...

Just looked at your post above particularly the last link and

Then there was a massive power failure affecting 17 million people in Turkey. Were they feeling the effects of the same EMP wave? Turkey finally turned on their NATO radar too.

Now that would explain the power failure, wouldnt it? but i would like to also ask how it would be possible for a hole to be torn in the side of the ship
Image of the hole

but how on earth would this have not ripped the balancing arm from the ship look here clearly seen

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I am calling a massive conspiracy on this one as the webcams earlier showed the ship on its side and no rescue teams etc in the footage. Now cams are stopped since i made the post bring me to wonder who exactly trawls the ATS forums.
I also believe that they are hiding the true nature as to what had happened and are continuing to do so. I believe the captain is the scapegoat for their event.
This link has loads of info, pics, video, charts etc. Link to info

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Well, I assume that the hole in the side of the ship was caused by it hitting the reef. But an explosion in the engine room / EMP attack itself may have caused the ship to loose power and veer off course with in seconds, there by hitting the reef.

Meaning manual steering would be unavailable immediately after this and in this instance it would only take 30 seconds or so for it to hit the reef given the location it was in.

I am no expert however by ANY means. I am simply not convinced that this was an accident and posted this info to make people think and ask more questions for themselves as you have done.

Hopefully some other posters will be able to reply to your question with some further theories/ insights also.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I really don't understand why every bad thing that happens in the world has to have been caused by the Illuminati/Freemasons/Jesuits/Mothers against obese children etc etc.If you have too much spare time and dig deep enough,you could link any event in history to any other event in history,and any one person in history to any other person in history.You could probably construct a VERY tenuous link to blame this event on Genghis Khan,Jack the Ripper,Glen Miller or Pizza Hut if you tried hard enough,or sit there with a calculator tapping random numbers into it and come up with some really bizarre and convoluted mathematical proof that it was caused by the number of decks divided into the captains birthday and multiplied by how many goals Italy scored in the last world cup.

The journalist being able to book a cruise on a ship that has run aground and is now half submerged is nothing more than a computer glitch or oversight on their part.For whatever reason the employee at Costa who's job it was to remove the Concordia from the list of available cruise ships didn't do their job properly and left it on the list.

Naming the decks after countries can't be taken as suspicious when they have to name them after a group of names with a common theme.I've been on ships where they're named after rivers,wild flowers,animals,poets,colours etc etc etc,any of these could also be taken as suspicious if you're that way inclined.

This is nothing more than a tragic maritime accident driven by the smeghead of a captain's hormones driving him to show off his knob extension (most people use Ferarris etc) to his girlfriend.He (or someone else) took it off automatic and swung it round to a reciprocal of the course it should have been on,it ran aground because of an error of judgement.The captain knew what he'd done the instant it happened,the ordering food after this I'd guess was the result of some sort of post traumatic shock thing kicking in where the brain looks for other things to do to try to blot out it's awareness of events like this.

We need to remember that accidents never just "happen",even acts of god can be avoided in most cases.Every accident ever has been caused by someone making an error in judgement or not being fully aware of the consequences of everything we do.In short,ALL accidents can be avoided.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

Dear Imagewerx, of course some accidents are JUST accidents, but some of them are clearly signed and have a deep occult meaning. If you are not into religion and you go to a church and see a ritual, surely you will be not able to distinguish for example between communion and confirmation. But somebody who has enough knowledge can do it. Why? Because the details are making the difference. And if you don't pay attention to the details or even you don't know , what you have to take notice of, everything would look the same. Many of us are seeing clearly the masonic signature behind this accident. Your opinion is important, but we are searching for valid arguments

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ladolcevita

That's a fair enough point.But as in a court of law where you're innocent until proven guilty,why not assume accidents are just accidents until proven otherwise?
The fact that amongst other things they're now trying to blame this on out of date or inaccurate nautical depth charts (a bad workman always blames his tools),means to me they're clutching at straws to try to divert the negligence allegations away from themselves.
The simple fact here is someone on board that ship took it into water that was of a lesser depth than it's draft,or in other words-it ran aground.It doesn't need any secret societies to make a ship run aground when incompetent sea captains have been doing it totally unaided since the days of the very first boats.Look at that Noah guy who even managed to hit a full sized mountain,you'd think someone carrying out such an important task would have had better training?

A captain carries the ultimate responsibilty for the safety of his/her craft and everyone on board,if that safety is jeopodised then the captain should be the first one to have to answer questions and suffer any penalties because of his actions.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This report has got to be the strangest one I've seen so far:

Unknown passengers? Saving the Madonna?

If members of my family were on that ship, I would want them off before any statue!

I wonder how many people on board were registered passengers, is this normal?

Something is definitely weird about this.

Namaste
edit on 22-1-2012 by Threegirls because: to add emphasis

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Very curious, then I am looking for the collapse of the euro to be announced on, Friday April 13/2012 which is exactly 13 weeks from Friday Jan 13/2012.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join