It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decoding Costa Concordia: How it relates to the collapse of the Eurozone This Year (2012)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
IMPORTANT: Secret Societies (or whoever is responsible) are very clever to disguise subtle messages hidden in events such as the Costa Concordia disaster in plain sight. To the ordinary person, it just looks like a freakish tragic accident. But to the trained eye, one can detect the subliminal messages hidden behind the scene which are of epic implications. So If you can't see the blinding evidence presented in this thread (or don't wish to see), then frankly you should't pay too much attention and lead on with your life. Whether you believe or not doesn't really matter now as the events ARE going to happen regardless.

So are you ready to go deeper down the rabbit hole? Then read on....

This was one of Webbots (halfpasthuman.com) predictions back in December 5, 2011 (if anyone has the original report, please confirm that this quote is correct).

"Further support for the [underwater] supporting sets for the [financial/banking system] include imagery at the secondary level for [leaking (ships of state)] that will [run aground] and [destroy (under their weight)] the [international (predatory) financial structure].

While vaguely interesting and not at all noteworthy, these supporting sets do include that a [blonde woman (attorney?)] will be a very [visible] temporal marker in the near term future (December?) as the [last (of the) bright (lights)] of the [old markets paradigm].

The data shows the [well dressed blonde woman]in a [visible] incident in a [corridor (below decks?)] in the [traverse (pathways/halls?) of power] that will come to [symbolize (to the populace)] the [corruption zenith]. In many respects this [blonde woman (of failed power) is the Maire Antoinette of our times, this current [age of revolution].

Any person foolish enough to still have [faith and trust] in any [paper debt] document will be able to date the [shattering of faith] to the [corridor confrontation] of [blonde ambition] and [common cents].That the data sets are associated with [boats], and [leaking ships], and [ships running aground] should not be [over-looked]."

As we can read from the Webbot prediction, it concerns two Blonde women and "sinking ships" of the old paradigm.
Now THIS is where it gets interesting:

So WHO is this "mystery" Blonde woman described here in this quote from the Webbot Prediction?

The data shows the [well dressed blonde woman]in a [visible] incident in a [corridor (below decks?)] in the [traverse (pathways/halls?) of power] that will come to [symbolize (to the populace)] the [corruption zenith]. In many respects this [blonde woman (of failed power) is the Maire Antoinette of our times, this current [age of revolution

Prepare to be blown out of your mind by the answer:

Costa Concordia: Blonde Moldovian Domnica Cemortan 'Was With Captain When Ship Ran Aground'

Costa Concordia captain Francesco Schettino was with a mystery blonde woman when his ship ran aground off an Italian island, killing at least 11, it emerged today.

It is a COINCIDENCE, say the skeptics. Well, I'm just getting warmed up!

You're probably wondering how could all this be related to the collapse of the Eurozone.

Prepare to be blown out of your mind AGAIN.

Why was the name "Costa Concordia" chosen as the name of the ship?

The name Concordia was intended to express the wish for "continuing harmony, unity, and peace between European nations." Costa Concordia - Wiki article

So the "sinking" of Costa Concordia symbolised the "sinking" of the Eurozone (in the near future)!

Not convinced?

Prepare to be blown once again.

It turns out that the 13 decks of Costa Concordia were named AFTER 13 of the main European Countries (i.e. the powerhouses of Europe).

Heres the cruise deck plan: Costa Concordia Cruise deck plan

Here are the list of countries in order:

Polonia, (Poland)
Austria,
Spagna, (Spain)
Germania, (Germany)
Francia,(France)
Portogallo, (Portugal)
Irlanda, (Ireland)
Gran Bretagna, (Great Britannia, UK)
Italia, (Italy)
Greciua, (Greece)
Belgio,(Belgium)
Svezia, (Sweden)
and Olanda" (Netherlands)

Heres a screenshot of the website incase they delete it:

Funnily enough, S&P decided to downgrade 6 of these European Union countries on the SAME DATE as the Costa Concordia disaster on Friday the 13th of January 2012!

S&P Downgrades 9 Euro Zone Nations

Ratings agency Standard & Poor's downgraded the government debt of France, Austria, Italy and Spain on Friday. The downgrades deal a blow to the eurozone's ability to fight off a worsening debt crisis. All told, S&P cut its ratings on nine eurozone countries.
The rating agency ended France and Austria's triple-A status. It also lowered Italy's and Spain's by two notches and did the same for Portugal and Cyprus. S&P also cut ratings on Malta, Slovakia and Slovenia.

So to sum up, "someone" or "something" is hinting at us that the Costa Concordia disaster is a symbolic representation of a near future European Union collapse involving the 13 countries listed above. Who it can be can be anyones guess...

Secret Societies, God, Aliens, who knows...The sheer complexity, precision and symbology of this event was mind-blowing as it is...

It doesn't matter if you believe the evidence presented in this thread or not.

But the fact of the matter is that the Euro-zone WILL meet its demise this year while the TPTB lay the foundations of the New World Order to appoint Prince William leading it by next year...(now that story is for another time, folks...
:@@

P.S. Regarding that OTHER mystery Blonde woman in the Webbot prediction on December 5th 2011:

a [blonde woman (attorney?)] will be a very [visible] temporal marker in the near term future (December?) as the [last (of the) bright (lights)] of the [old markets paradigm].

Its most probably Christine Lagarde (head of the IMF) or Angela Merkel. It really depends on whos really going to be to appointed by the TPTB to stay and sink with the sinking ship (the Eurozone) this year...
edit on 20-1-2012 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

edit on 1/21/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well count me as one not convinced.

My mind was not blown once let alone 3 or 4 times.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Uh yeah... or maybe the captain is just a wuss and never thought this would happen and got scared.

And certainly a blonde and some wine wouldn't be a distraction from being the captain of a ship.

If the USS Alabama is sunk in a week, does that mean Alabama is gonna face some sort of calamity?

its traditional to name a ship/decks/ballrooms after a state/person.... I think your trying to connect dots with invisible lines here.
edit on 20-1-2012 by LoonyConservative because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

OP, go back to Google and do some research on "Costa Concordia Illuminati sacrifice". You will find out a couple of threads in other conspiracy forums disclosing all the kabbalistic numbers showing the eerie similarities between the sink of the Titanic with the CC. Several numbers embedded in dates, distances, coordinates, measures, etc, pointing out the Illuminati occult symbolism behind each accident.

You brought some good stuff about the deck levels, but you missed the main part and unless you update your thread, it will be discredited by the shills here.
edit on 1/20/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Yes I know, but quite a lot of users here seem to love debunking all the numerology stuff unfortunately...

Shills can debunk this thread all they want. Its best not to retaliate as they love playing emotional mind games with you to try to make you a fool. Most of them are probably fake computerised generated users controlled by "you know who".

Their masters have spoken anyway to those who could decipher the symbology behind the Costa Concordia sinking, so to hell to what the shills think.

As if they can stop the demise of the Eurozone this year!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Although I do think think that there is more than meets the eye to this story, I wouldn't go so far as to call people who may disagree with you shills. It is their right to disagree and I think it is silly to call them names for it

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This disaster was caused by the charming handsome Captain trying to hook up with a sweety so he could have something to do other than pilot the ship during the cruise. Even after it grounded, and presumably people were dying, he ordered dinner cause he was incapable of thinking of anyone else. He then lied three times and no doubt still does not comprehend what he did.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I speak fluently Italian although I live in Germany. As the incident happened, I thought immediately that this is not just a normal incident. I am following many discussions on different Italian and German forums and believe me in the meantime there are thousands of feedbacks and almost all of them are suggesting a conspiracy. The incident occured near the island of Giglio (150meters). Giglio means lily and maybe many of you know that the lily flower is one of the most recurrent symbols of masonry. But still this is not a proof of something sinister. More interesting is to study what the mass media are reporting here. When the mass media begins to construct a story by lies and unproven facts this is for me the real proof for conspiracy. For example: there are witnesses interviewed, who were recognized as actors. One of them ( a model) appeared on all talk shows and news immediately after the incident with a story, which seems scripted. The news are telling, that only the captain is to blame. It is strange, that the scapegoat was immediately presented to the public without any investigations ( I will be not surprised, if he commits "suicide" in the near future). There are claims, which are not logical at all. The interviewed "witnesses" said, that the stuff was not professional and not prepared for the emergency. But this stuff managed to evacuate 4000 persons in one hour. The interwieved "witnesses" said that the captain left the ship not in the end , but previously, but the the first witnesses ( videos are on youtube, but in Italian) said that he left at last. BBC broadcasted the full interview of the captain, where he maintains that he left the ship in the end. Italian news censored this part.The captain is now under arrest. The most important question remains , why this incident happened. The ship has the newest techology, the crew knew that there are rocks. All seems to be orchestrated. And if so it seems to me eminently reasonable to think that there is some occult or symbolical meaning behind this.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
the captain is an ass

end of story

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Are you all daft?
The captain doesnt stand watch 24/7 all the time they are at sea.....!
There are supposed to be at least one or two other well qualified people on the bridge watch all the time!
There is something very starnge about blaming the captain when he wasnt even on the bridge...
There should have been another officer standing watch then...plain and simple.
If indeed he is to blame, then i take it back, but theres no ful;l story available yet....
Look at the twin towers, how much did ther owner get?
maybe the cruise business is getting slow these days and the liner was a money looser.....
Who can say at this point?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Don't blame the Captain works, until the ship crashes and he orders dinner, and the part where he trips his way into a life boat. His job is to lead during emergencys and stay until everyone else is safe.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladolcevita
I speak fluently Italian although I live in Germany. As the incident happened, I thought immediately that this is not just a normal incident. I am following many discussions on different Italian and German forums and believe me in the meantime there are thousands of feedbacks and almost all of them are suggesting a conspiracy. The incident occured near the island of Giglio (150meters). Giglio means lily and maybe many of you know that the lily flower is one of the most recurrent symbols of masonry. But still this is not a proof of something sinister. More interesting is to study what the mass media are reporting here. When the mass media begins to construct a story by lies and unproven facts this is for me the real proof for conspiracy. For example: there are witnesses interviewed, who were recognized as actors. One of them ( a model) appeared on all talk shows and news immediately after the incident with a story, which seems scripted. The news are telling, that only the captain is to blame. It is strange, that the scapegoat was immediately presented to the public without any investigations ( I will be not surprised, if he commits "suicide" in the near future). There are claims, which are not logical at all. The interviewed "witnesses" said, that the stuff was not professional and not prepared for the emergency. But this stuff managed to evacuate 4000 persons in one hour. The interwieved "witnesses" said that the captain left the ship not in the end , but previously, but the the first witnesses ( videos are on youtube, but in Italian) said that he left at last. BBC broadcasted the full interview of the captain, where he maintains that he left the ship in the end. Italian news censored this part.The captain is now under arrest. The most important question remains , why this incident happened. The ship has the newest techology, the crew knew that there are rocks. All seems to be orchestrated. And if so it seems to me eminently reasonable to think that there is some occult or symbolical meaning behind this.

Thank you, this is very interesting.

The fact that there is this contradiction in witness reports, regarding whether the captain was the 1st or last to leave is odd, to say the least (though you'll notice, people who've posted on this thread since don't seem to have taken note of it!)

I'd be very grateful if you could give any links to the stuff you're following, together with your language deciphering, as I only speak English.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I find it hard to believe that anybody would order dinner after the impact - this doesn't ring true, except if that captain was under some kind of influence. I can't help wondering if that's an embellishment calculated purely to further discredit a scapegoat.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Although I can understand your point, that TPTB do communicate in hidden messages, like the ones taken from WWII. I see no reason, why TPTB, who are in control of the world, should revert to such methods today. It is much more logical, that it is another "voice" that is giving the messages, and not the voice of TPTB.

About the inveitable demise of the Eurozone ... well, that depends ... on the blonde women. One of these, being Merkel, and the other ... that TPTB do not want the Eurozone to stay afloat, is obvious. It was obvious, from the very day that industry was taken away ... and confirmed, the day the US decided to sell the automobile industry in Sweden to China.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am convinced after we hear in the news that 9 decks of the ship are under water. And if those 9 deck's names are the countries that have been or will be downgraded.

All i know is that some decks are under water, the water is not deep enough for the ship to sink.
edit on 21-1-2012 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
S&F I'm def. convinced, thank you.!

Any person foolish enough to still have [faith and trust] in any [paper debt] document will be able to date the [shattering of faith] to the [corridor confrontation] of [blonde ambition] and [common cents].That the data sets are associated with [boats], and [leaking ships], and [ships running aground] should not be [over-looked]."

So true.! BUY GOLD AND SILVER, the collapse is coming soon.!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi

All i know is that some decks are under water, the water is not deep enough for the ship to sink.

The ship has not gone down because it is on a ledge. There is concern that it will roll off the ledge into the deep water.
I understand that the captain took it on himself to divert the ship closer to the land for a little 'fly by' - showing off in other words. It's been done before but this time he miscalculated.
Someone posted that they thought the differing eye witness accounts was odd. On the contrary, it's quite normal for witness accounts to differ.

Can those who believe the symbolic 'conspiracy' behind this explain to me what they think the captain's part was? Are you saying he was in on it?

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

The Captain was most likely a "Manchurian Candidate" hence it was not really his fault, meaning he obviously didn't know what he was doing.

See Project MK-ULTRA - Wikipedia

MKULTRA plays a part in many conspiracy theories given its nature and the destruction of most records.

And I wonder why most of the records were destroyed in the first place?

He along with the others on that cruise were unfortunately played like pawns on a chessboard...

edit on 21-1-2012 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The Captain was most likely a "Manchurian Candidate"

"Most likely"?

Where do you get that from your numerology and web bot "predictions"?

You started on a shaky premise and it's getting even shakier.

You know, sometimes accidents, wrecks, and negligence just happen without there having to be a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The Captain was most likely a "Manchurian Candidate"

Manchurian Candidate.? No

Douchebag.? YES

I'm gonna apply some numerology to this incident ^_^

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
here are some links:

BBC (minute 5.00) The captain claims that he left the ship at last:

www.youtube.com...

Rai ( the national Italian TV) : the interview is censored, they broadcasted only the first part:

www.youtube.com...

This is a witness` statement made ridiculous by the person who posted the video on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join