It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to demand answers about these "strange sounds"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcrockett

Project Bluebeam starting ?

lol

stupid aliens..can you imagine how frustrating it will be go around into a vehicle going around!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3

You live near a waste management facility? Im about a mile or so from one Ive lived here for 13 years and every once i while i hear similar sound but very faint
But this one night 2 months ago about 11pm was extremely loud i mean windows closed and couldn't hear the TV
So loud people were coming out of houses , looking out their windows looking in the sky couldn't figure it out.
Come to find out it was the dump facility cleaning their smoke stack they must have had there incinerators crank to the max IDK
I guess they do this at night so people cant see the dark smoke not sure why it was so loud this one time though

These new sounds clearly are not same.
But some from 2011 sound very similar and most places have a waste management facility somewhat close.

jump to 1:15 turn up volume

Its kind of sounds like this but waaaay louder

edit on 18-1-2012 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

You've got to be kidding. The sounds in these two videos are not even close to what I heard. These sounds are subtle. What I heard was loud enough to wake me out of a sound sleep. It vibrated the house and seemed to come from the sky.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I heard this with my brother in Maastricht a week ago(The Netherlands), it was very faint but it was like someone turned on a very big and strange sounding engine and then turned it off. And it got louder and the sound got very high. And then it faded again. It was like that for an hour give or take.

We still have no explanation for what we heard.

I thought it was a viral campaign until I heard it with my own ears.

I mean it came from youtube vids so I was kinda sceptic.

Not anymore, I really wanna know what it is.

Star and flag.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is all so frustrating to those of us that have heard this. Let me make one thing clear: What I heard I would not wish anyone to have to hear. What I experienced was not something positive and I do not care at all about how tough you may think you are, or how fearless you think you are, this sound will scare you #less. Of course these youtube vids can be easily faked. It would take me about five minutes to make one using a synth program like fruity loops and a video of me pointing the camera at the sky...and of course there are many logical sources of low frequency sounds like trains, planes, automobiles, factories to name a few. We, the people who have experienced this, are not fools. I am sure every person that has experienced this has ran all of the possible explanations through their minds over and over again, and has eliminated all possible mundane sources such as those I previously suggested. This phenomena has a history. It is not just fracking or NASA cloud machines, yes those things make noises similar to those we are describing, but when you take all the facts into account, particularly the location where the noises are heard and the time they are heard, fracking and cloud machines are not a possibility. Sure some people who read these stories and watch the vids are apt to freak out and think that the train down the road is a cloaked mothership, but we are not talking about those people. Like I said this noise has a history...look into the Barisal Guns and the Taos Hum for starters...please look at these links (also my signature thread) for more relevant and revelatory info into this: www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
mysteriousuniverse.org...
journal.borderlands.com...

just to lighten the thread up a bit (sort of)

Hearers does what this women describes at 3:40 "sound" familiar?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wcrockett

Yes, this should not frighten anyone. We all know it is BlueBeam. Improvements have been made to both 3D Holographic Visual Displays and Global Telecommunications. Space Sats and Space Stations can be used to project audio and video. When you see things like this, be amazed at the technology that your tax dollars paid for. When we see the Alien projected in the sky with a Global message, make sure to look for the Ad from Wallmart at the end.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Is it just me or does this sound like whale song? It sounds so strange and so familiar at the same time. Now, why we would be hearing whale song on dry land I have no idea. And no, I don't think it's the probe from Star Trek
But, like everyone else, I would Really like to know what the hell that is.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It just wanted to add, if this is coming from aliens. Why would they be scaring some of us like that. I don't get it and it does not make any sense unless we forgot trough history what this could be.

Maybe it happened before, maybe it didn't.

It could be so many things, and I believe it is either, the magnetosphere, sounds from space, A spaceship with a strange way of announcing it's arrival. The last card government ufo stuff or space whales or something lol.
Or maybe it's for cloverfield 2 or District 10.

All this it could be engines or machinery, I don't believe that because I heard it with my own ears and I have never heard it before in my life.

There are just to many people hearing this phenomenon.

If it is aliens, maybe it's a test?

To see if we don't freak out?

I dunno, I am just speculating like all of you.

Peace

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

I dont have journalist or a radio station in my area, the city is 20 miles away called Gadsden. I don't know if some1 at work did record the sound with their cellphone but I'll ask and see if they got it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I call it BS until i hear one for my self.

So far no strange sounds, zero , nada.

link   
The Reason for me that most of these are a hoax's is that in the Kiev Russia video people are just walking by like its a normal so to me this video has to be dubbed. If i herd that noise i would stop and look about to see what it was not just keep walking.The only video i have seen witch people look confused is the Alberta video where they are in the forest.its still pretty creepy!

The time to panic is when you see animals birds all fleeing in one direction then you panic

link   

Originally posted by nitro67
This is all so frustrating to those of us that have heard this. Let me make one thing clear: What I heard I would not wish anyone to have to hear. What I experienced was not something positive and I do not care at all about how tough you may think you are, or how fearless you think you are, this sound will scare you #less. Of course these youtube vids can be easily faked. It would take me about five minutes to make one using a synth program like fruity loops and a video of me pointing the camera at the sky...and of course there are many logical sources of low frequency sounds like trains, planes, automobiles, factories to name a few. We, the people who have experienced this, are not fools. I am sure every person that has experienced this has ran all of the possible explanations through their minds over and over again, and has eliminated all possible mundane sources such as those I previously suggested. This phenomena has a history. It is not just fracking or NASA cloud machines, yes those things make noises similar to those we are describing, but when you take all the facts into account, particularly the location where the noises are heard and the time they are heard, fracking and cloud machines are not a possibility. Sure some people who read these stories and watch the vids are apt to freak out and think that the train down the road is a cloaked mothership, but we are not talking about those people. Like I said this noise has a history...look into the Barisal Guns and the Taos Hum for starters...please look at these links (also my signature thread) for more relevant and revelatory info into this: www.abovetopsecret.com...
mysteriousuniverse.org...
journal.borderlands.com...

Hearers does what this women describes at 3:40 "sound" familiar?

Kelly Cahill's description sounds accurate: "I felt this energy go through me ... like a low-level frequency that came in waves, but it was so dense that I could actually physically feel it going through my body and that feeling absolutely terrified me ...."
edit on 18-1-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

I've been to my fair share of sports events at stadiums too.

There's a problem with your explaniation though. The video clearly shows that the stadium they're in is a covered stadium. While i do not know if that was a home/away game for the Tampa Blue Rays a quick google search indicates they play at the Tropicana Field.

images.wikia.com...

Again - if this was a "common" sound in that stadium, why would the announcers make such a fuss over it?

Edit: After a bit more investigation the claim for the baseball sound was from "speakers due to feedback from a lightning strike that hit the system". That doesn't sound right to me... I'm a bit of an audiophile and have a pair of studio quality headphones -- so sensitive that while plugged into electronic systems i can tell how good the wiring in the house is by the static. They also will "pop" during electrical storms with the lightning -- never have i heard a hum like that.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Interesting. Maybe "somebody" are trying to draw our attention to Voyager www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I stayed up listening to Coast to Coast last night, as there was a discussion on the strange sounds for about an hour of the program.

Everyone has their opinions: hoax, religious signs, alien ships, pole shift, etc.

I think there are a few that sound like they have taken the same sound byte and put it to a little film of some skies, but there are also many that appear to be genuine!

I have not heard the sounds, but I actually hope I do!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Maybe its the signal from the D.U.M.B's...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
From Islamic point of view (if these sounds aren't a fabricated by a movie advert of some sort).

Quran verse:
"If We please, We should send down upon them a sign from the heaven so that their necks should stoop to it.”

Prophet Mohammad explained this verse. He stated 1400yrs ago, that there will be a sign before the arrival of the chosen one (Imam Al-Mahdi). The sign is a voice from the Sky each human being will hear it in their own language around the earth. The prophet stated that this voice is Angel Gabriel.

Every Human on earth, even if you were 7,000meters inside the earth you will hear his voice. The voice of the angel of sky giving glad-tidings of the reappearance of His Eminence and it would invite people towards the Imam.

Part of the Angel speach is "O People! The time of the oppressors, hypocrites and their followers is over and the best of the Progeny of Muhammad son of Hasan that is the same Mahdi, the master of guardianship over you has arrived. Then go and join him at Mecca.”"

Could this be the begining of such a voice? preparing humanity for the arrival?

maybe / maybe not.

Soon we will find out in the upcoming months / years. Since all the signs are pointing to our times.

Thanks for reading.
SamHamYafithYam
edit on 18-1-2012 by SamHamYafithYam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I had my wife listen to this. She said "that's the sound that happened before the Angels showed up in the movie Legion!" then she said it sounded like a whale.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

1239182th thread on this subject and still no wave graph comparisons, no intelligent discussion all same hivemind.

Guys. Please. Stop.

This needs some serious consideration.

I can see viral marketing being swamp gas and chinese lantern in this subject. Please, trust me it is not a viral marketing campaign. Reports regarding these sounds have been occuring since 2010 an no viral campaign no matter how twisted and cryptic lasts that long without revealing its aim. When I read it is a campaign for Prometheus or some other 2012 movie... please, use your brains people. I work in the movie business and you just have to take my word - it is not a viral campaign for a movie, book, game or anything. Refer to three biggest virals - District 9, Cloverfield and Dark Knight to understand the mechanics behind it and stop wasting the internet space with your moronic statemets.

So...

NO VIRAL MARKETING CAMPAIGN

Angels, thrumpets, rapture, earth crying, woods crying... I just won't elaborate. I thought it is place of sharing intelligent insights and not some medieval superstitions. I come here to learn new things and meet some intelligent sharp thinking and not to read retarded statements reminding me of the old times when science was brought back because of prejudice.

So...

NO RELIGIOUS, MOTHER NATURE STUFF

What we have to surely look deep into is elaborate non-organized internet hoax. It spreads like a meme. Some bored 14yrs old found a cool sound clip, made a video in Windows Movie Maker and hundreds followed. I believe that is the case, however with 60 to 90 percent. I believe *SOME* of these movies to be true. The easiest way to see a fake with a "naked ear" is to pay close attention to the echo and the enviroment where the film was made and the people's reaction.Basically before you came here screaming in capslock taht we're all gonna die use your damn brain. Some are clearly fake, however especially the 2010 were IMO real.

So...

LOTS OF FAKES, BUT SOME ARE REAL

Alrighty...we got most of them mapped, we got little to none media coverage, we got nonsense explanations but still almost none scientific angle has been approached. What about geomagnetic field being somehow changed letting some space echo waves to our atmosphere? I like the similarity of the "sounds" and the space sounds and this is something to explore. I will give that some time in the evening, for now I just wanted to sum up the ridiculous and the not so impossible explanations.

edit on 18-1-2012 by gigaherc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I have seen many calling this a hoax and

here is proof they are not. End of thread!

Originally posted by blangger
PROOF!

Sound explained

And here from the 1880's

USGS

So we now know it is from shallow quakes but the the last reported one before 2011 Virginia quake was over 100 years ago. Now they are being reported all over world and that is weird to me. I am one that thinks we give the Gov too much credit and natures power has yet to be seen by mankind.

Here is a good vid of people that seem honest in their reactions. This vid also shows lights that coincide with the noise and ends with a flash.

1727 light flash from quake

edit on 17-1-2012 by blangger because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by blangger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi folks!

Of all the theories that were presented in this thread, I found to be most plausible the one of a change in the magnetic field of our planet.

Hm... I just remember something... and it's a bit disturbing in the face of that sounds and regarding the question, what's the reason of it.

Some weeks ago, I visited my brother. Because suddenly it got very cold, he fired up his oil-driven oven. The oven was very cold, and when burning oil started to heaten up the oven, it's metal started to make rumbling and screeching sounds.

What if... for whatever reason (maybe because of an increased amount of energywaves like microwaves emitted by the sun) earth's core is heating up, and thus earth's crust also heating up, resulting in that strange sounds heard around the globe?

Regarding confusion, where the sounds come from (sometimes from the skies, sometimes from below the earth) - I remember having read, that usually humans are not capable of locating sounds of frequencies below a certain low level - resulting in the perception, that the sound comes from everywhere.

Sorry for my bad english, it isn't my first language.

edit on 18/1/12 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join