It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlled Chaos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have been researching EM/acoustic weapons for a while and recently have been reading the "Matrix" books by Val Valerian. I do not know what others here think about the man or the books but to me it seems like a mix of hard to believe conjecture concerning e.t. civilizations and their relationship to earth and solid medical and physics information. I am reading Matrix 3 (copyright 1995) and came across this quote and was amazed about what is going on in this world today financially and the thought occurred to me that the OWS movement may be a part of the NWO plans: "What they have been planning all along is a "controlled chaos", a collapse that they
have orchestrated, and then come and "save" the world by recalling all the currencies in
the world, taking possession of all natural resources of all countries, and by default
owning all the lands, leases and mortgages of real estate worldwide. Then, our "saviours"
would introduce the debit card or "mark of the beast", that ties directly to the 666
computer in BrusseIs, Belgium. Is everyone following?" I find it hard to believe that people are actually protesting capitalism...but thats another post, probably a lot of other posts. Anyways this quote makes me think of the Haiti earthquake and Indian ocean tsunami: "The second method of population control was via "telegeodynarnics", namely, by
creating natural disasters, like earthquakes, tidal waves, hurricanes in designated
overpopulated Third World areas. Remember India, Mexico, Columbia, China?" There is much information in this book regarding manipulative technologies utilizing electromagnetic energy as well as acoustic to influence human thought and behaviour. I know it is trite to mention HAARP in any page here so I will not, however the books mention much info about entrainment and how easy it is to completely alter the physical function of the brain through directed energy or acoustic waves. I am reminded of a thread a few months back started by a man in the UK who had a strange experience. www.abovetopsecret.com... He claimed to hear a strange noise than went outside to investigate and saw helicopters and other objects and that his families memory was subsequently altered. The noise he claims to have heard is similar to the noises that people are hearing all over the world recently. Info can be found in these threads: www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... and many others. Most people dismissed the thread as bs however I find it VERY interesting that the very next day there was massive rioting in the UK. This quote from matrix 3 strikes me as very relevant when regarding this topic:"
the technology has advanced so _far that it can even be done bv remote control - in
another country !
But why these experiments? The answer is obvious! To stop angry mobs charging
against the government cold in their tracks. And, of course, to do the reverse. To create an
angry mob to charge against anyone, even their own compatriots, fellow soldiers or even
neighborhood riots. Remember Watts and the Chicago riots? Why would people ransack
their own neighborhood and stores? I think you are getting the picture. Electronic
stimulation of the brain (ESB)" Reminds me of Denver a few days ago.... I am reminded of the large "skyquakes" that have been reported recently around the world, as has been documented in a few threads on this site, by this quote: "that have cryptographic codes. and other countries provide the
necessary percussions from under-ground atomic/nuclear testing. Energy is energy! Also,
a lot of under-ground activity is camouflaged that way. With "acceptable and
recognizable" explosions for the masses. so they will not get suspicious of what is really going on underground" What do you all think of the books if you have heard of them?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Never heard of them till now and on Amazon they are wicked spendy. Do tell me more then since I am cheap...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I downloaded them from a torrent.....I am sure you can find them....*cough tpb cough*......

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sort of rhetorical…just making conversation.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Well there are six volumes in the Matrix series. The first one was published in 1988. I have heard that the fifth and sixth were not actually written by Valerian. I do not know and have not read them. I have read parts of the first four volumes and find a lot of interesting info concerning alien motivations in interacting with humans. "Resonates" with me....Here is a clip of a radio interview with Val Valerian:

I think there is much good info to be found in these books, along with some total bs/possible disinfo...It is at least a good read in my opinion. Some more info can be found here: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think they represent the world we live it, the big show, the matrix. False falg attacks are just the tip of the iceberg, creating a disaster while at the same time being the hero.

I have no doubt that the Occupy movement is from the elite, either that or they adopted it as their's. Cause, effect and solution all rolled into one.
edit on 1-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join