It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody recall an abduction account in which the abductee killed or injured an alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm trying to recall where I read about this and/or who the abductee was. I think, if I'm remembering correctly, that the guy claimed to have gotten loose inside the UFO and at some point smashed an alien against a wall or something.

I feel like it was a kind of well-known case. Does this ring a bell with anybody?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Sounds like a recent movie: "Cowboys and Aliens"

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
I'm trying to recall where I read about this and/or who the abductee was. I think, if I'm remembering correctly, that the guy claimed to have gotten loose inside the UFO and at some point smashed an alien against a wall or something.

I feel like it was a kind of well-known case. Does this ring a bell with anybody?

Thanks!

They get probed from what I understand.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Didn't Travis Walton punch one away from himself?

I know a fellow who hit one too. They do fall down.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Watch Louis Theroux - UFOS

A guy claims to have killed many aliens in this program.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
If I ever saw one the last thing I'd do is try and deck 'em. I'd offer them some doobies

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Off the top of my head I think it's Communion
whittley strieber

I like the story about the cattle rancher [I think]
and the aliens would come to get him and he would
go them with an axe

I wonder if they squeal?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canned2na
If I ever saw one the last thing I'd do is try and deck 'em. I'd offer them some doobies

I'd try and get a doobie from them....imagine that

In other Galaxy's they pass to the right

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit

Thanks!

Did you mean Dan Tanna who posted on ATS about a dolphin-like alien who was trying to abduct his wife? Dan used his knife which he calls "Good News" to get the alien in the eye.

Interesting story. I wonder if it's true.

I don't know how to post a link, but search for Dan Tanna here on ATS. The link below should work, but I don't know if it does.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He has a few threads about this. He also claims in a later thread that he travelled into the Sun and met Vishnew (sp).

-E2

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Credo Mutwa in his interview with David Icke told a story about someone going in underground tunnels who got tied up and attacked/raped by a reptilian. He managed to injure/kill the reptilian and found a way out.
He also talks about african tribes sometimes killing a reptilian/god and eating its flesh to attain its abilities. If I remember correctly.

EDIT: erased the Phil Schneider stuff

edit on 17-1-2012 by globuser777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Dan Burisch-Crain pushed one into a stargate, does that count?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

I'm not sure I recall that specific one.

It seems to me like there was a case or 3 in the Southern USA or Western USA where in a rural setting a farmer blasted an ET away successfully with a gun.

Most such there's some suit or shield that causes the bullets to fall harmlessly. However, in a case or 3, IIRC, the farmer succeeded in blasting the critter enough to at least tear holes in the body or blast body parts away from the body. IIRC, the fellow critters carried the body of the blasted crew member back to their craft.

I don't recall anything else to help track it down.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I know of this case i think. I remember seeing it on one of those paranormal shows back in the 90s, maybe sighting's or one of the others.
The guy was abducted and basically jumped off the table and went all Conan on the greys. I remember thinking how it must have scared the aliens to have this giant pissed off dude running round. Then from what I remember they couldn't control him so they basically dropped him off.

I cant remember the name.
edit on 18-1-2012 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Can you fight a fantasy or delusion?

Isn't that impossible...but again you could dream you killed the or hurt your fantasy alien.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I recall reading one somewhere where the guy was a retired navy man. He pushed one of the greys into a wall and it fell down, One of the taller aliens came in and said, "you broke him" this made the navy guy wonder if the greys were some kind of robot. That's about all I remember about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It wasn't Travis Walton then?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
could it be this guy here:

www.youtube.com...

sorry,dont know how to embed the video.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I think you might be thinking of Jim Sparks. He's the guy who did a 5 hour interview with Art Bell about his so-called abduction experiences. He wrote a book called The Keepers. He has perfect-recall of his experiences and was always filled with rage at the aliens. I think he tried to strangle one. It's either Sparks or Walton...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

The unfortunate humans that were mutilated exactly like cattle

likely did not consider their dying experience to be a fantasy . . . anyone's fantasy.

It's not wise to be sooooooooo addicted to a TYPE I ERROR AVOIDANCE that one ends up virtually certain to be thrashed by a TYPE II ERROR.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join