It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 13: AREA 51 Russian Reptilian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Lana Santor is up to it again, this time sneaking into a Russian military rocket factory and takes many interesting and amazing photos.  Proof of Reptilians is one tough task as many will find. Member Arm of Geddon is willing to do whatever it takes to find proof and we share his checklist of requests to find proof of Reptilian existence.  Area 51 is well known all across the country as a top secret base where aliens and spacecraft hangout.  We review pictures of the mysterious Area 51, take you on a ride through the "Senior Trend" project and share Member charlyV's personal story 

ThreadGirl sneaks into Russian military rocket factory, takes amazing photos

ResponseMember BagBing Response

ResponseMember jude11 Response

ResponseMember Captain Beyond Response

ResponseMember yourmaker Response

ResponseMember tarifa37 Response

ResponseMember DJW001 Response

ResponseMember Daedal Response

ThreadProof of Reptilians

ResponseMember Frosty Response

ResponseMember Unreal Reality Response

ResponseMember MrJelly Response

ResponseMember Crescent Moon Response

ThreadPictures from inside Groom Lake

ResponseMember iksmodnad Response

ResponseMember ghost Response

ResponseMember iksmodnad Response

ResponseMember kate24 Response

ResponseMember TechniK Response

ResponseMember 2ndSEED Response

Video[b/]Area 51 Phone call on radio show

ThreadGroom Lake, been there...

ResponseMember Shadowhawk Response

ResponseMember spaceg0at Response

edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Re the area 51 phone call on radio show

Is this the same guy?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

i remember hearing that guy, fake or not, extra dimensionals are NOT the aliens i would want to encounter, Then they would be far more advanced than regular extra terrestrials who are already prolly more advanced

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Great Job Brian. I love the picks in this RECAP for discussion and awesome and straight forward presentation. I look forward to all of these more and more. Keep up the wonderful job Brian and crew.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com

I love the videos and the pics for them, they're great.

I really dislike the 4 word mishmash titles though. Makes it sound like

"Lions tigers and bears oh my"

or some weird paranoid schizo thing

"Russian ancient toboggan alien"

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
A reptillian to exist sounds possible as the dinosaurs could have had a different evolution as mankind came 'secound'- modern science has no clue how the dinosaurs died but claim overtime they evolved differently into today's birdss etc.

I don't agree with David icke and his books but do think reptoids/reptillians are here as evolution of intelligence takes on many forms like different planets with other species of unknown as well. To deny a dinosaur evolved intelligence(reptillian) simular as a human monkey is just not right for someone to claim as an alien on another planet is out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Cool vid, thanks. Usually ignore the invites but maybe I shouldn't... well done!

I was wondering though if newer topics wouldn't be more interesting although perhaps other programs on ATS do that.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

i remember hearing that guy, fake or not, extra dimensionals are NOT the aliens i would want to encounter, Then they would be far more advanced than regular extra terrestrials who are already prolly more advanced

And you know this because youve met HOW many extra dimensional beings?

How many aliens?

Just saying...........

How can you make these claims with nothing to compare them against

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Normally I click right to "new topics" when I hit the homepage, but I briefly saw your "reptilian" vid screen and had to do a double take.
definitely freaky.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

And you know this because youve met HOW many extra dimensional beings?

How many aliens?

Just saying...........

How can you make these claims with nothing to compare them against

nothing to compare ? how bout simple physics? interstellar travel is highly complicated but theoretically possible in the not so distant future, interdimensional travel is highly complicated and most likely not possible in any span of future without outside intervention. read a book geez

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

edit on 18-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

nothing to compare ? how bout simple physics? interstellar travel is highly complicated but theoretically possible in the not so distant future, interdimensional travel is highly complicated and most likely not possible in any span of future without outside intervention. read a book geez

yeah compared to OUR knowledge of physics.......

Airplanes would be an impossible thing for cavemen too at their level of evolutionary thought and technology........

Now you can build your own ultralights in your garage....

Im always amazed at the level of presumptuousness at people and what they will state like its fact
edit on 18-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Re the area 51 phone call on radio show

Is this the same guy?

Yes. And obviously brainwashed in the interim.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
there's lots of sleep walking sheep out there that eat up this promo stuff...

get some legit investigators to look into these reptilian-humanoid fantastical creatures... say the team of Myth Busters

all this social intercourse is doing is massaging the scalps of tinfoil hat wearers
with no end in sight

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

i saw a reptilian while watching 60 minutes and all it cost me was the cost of electricity and a dish tv service.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
A reptillian to exist sounds possible as the dinosaurs could have had a different evolution as mankind came 'secound'- modern science has no clue how the dinosaurs died but claim overtime they evolved differently into today's birdss etc.

I don't agree with David icke and his books but do think reptoids/reptillians are here as evolution of intelligence takes on many forms like different planets with other species of unknown as well. To deny a dinosaur evolved intelligence(reptillian) simular as a human monkey is just not right for someone to claim as an alien on another planet is out there.

This sounds way too much like the super Mario
Bros movie

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by riseofman13

hahahah this response is priceless!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

No clue how the dinosaurs died? So that asteroid that wiped most of them out 65 million years ago wasn't the cause of their extinction? Please...
edit on 6-2-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: clarify

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why does this kid always have "that face".??

top topics

join