It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Thanks for sharing - it's happening more and more - sounds even more weird if you don't look at the video while listening. S&F

It is fascinating. Since all we are seeing is video with some sound over it, it is safe to say it is fake. Anyone know where that sound effect was lifted from? Last night i was trying to remember if it was in "The Tommyknockers", a movie from the late 80s, iirc, but could be from hundreds of movies.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
To me it sounds almost mechanical or something. I don't know the first time I saw one of these videos i thought of a train braking to slow down. With so many of these showing up and sounding the same I really do not know.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

I thought I heard the sound in that movie that was shot from like a real life camera where aliens are coming to the planet or something is. I cant recall the name of it but it has like the shaky camera as if someone is filming the whole time. it was in theaters like within the last 3-5years.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Venice Florida 1/16/2012

edit on 17/1/2012 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm relatively sure that the original sound was a rusty metallic hinge ,
which carried the sound onto some larger metal object like a satellite dish
or a large container door. I may be wrong about that but I noticed something odd ;

The cameras are each isolated to one spot and the ones filming are calm
and more like amused than concerned.

Its not Jupiter or some other astronomical sound unless they overlapped
that with their personal videos or had computers play the sound in the background ,
because those sounds are converted from electromagnetic waves (Like radio)

One thing's for sure ,this one's a hoax.

reply to post by B3lz3buth

This last one for instance ,
sounds very much like someone played the sound off a laptop (which is out of view)

edit on 17/1/2012 by Mystic Technician because: ** Edit to add

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Another one here, same sound in Canada www.youtube.com...

Very easy to fake though. Just load up a YouTube video on your PC, turn up the volume and start filming.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
These "Strange sounds", are not just coming from mexico or the southern hemisphere. I live in the UK quite south the UK actually, Each night around 12:00; 3:00am I walk home and hear these similar sounds. I have always thought it was just factory's like an industrial estate, But the industrial estates where I live are never open at that time. On the upside it is good to know that others are experiencing the same sounds. Maybe its nature calling? Who knows^^

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by B3lz3buth
Venice Florida 1/16/2012

edit on 17/1/2012 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

HAHAHAHAHA seriously!?

wow. did you post this because it's so obvious? or do you actually think this is real?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SieMa

Hey man any chance you can video and record these sounds one night?

Also what part of the UK, if its near maybe I could drive there and check it out for myself? I'm in London

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
For anyonen who thinks the hasn't been covered on the MSM, it HAS been - just not in the United States. I don't have links - too many to keep track of anyway. All I did was Google a few key phrases . . .
"strange sounds heard over"
"earth groaning"
"the hum"
etc . . .
It's been on the news in the UK, Costa Rica, I believe Mexico, Spain and a few other places. I can't recall if it was from Mexico or Costa Rica, but one spanish speaking news station has a 24 part program on the sounds (I found it on youtube - can't speak Spanish though).

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Its alla over youtube guys.
I would say this has to do with our entry or passing throu the galaxy plane, somehow something is vibebrating, thing is i would expect a lot of earthquakes so i dont know about that. Animals seem to be rather untouched by the sounds also, and that is peculiar too.
Even here in sweden we can hear tthis sounds now...

PLEASE let it start allready!
2012 here we go?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by klhbrown
For anyonen who thinks the hasn't been covered on the MSM, it HAS been - just not in the United States. I don't have links - too many to keep track of anyway. All I did was Google a few key phrases . . .
"earth groaning"
"the hum"
etc . . .
It's been on the news in the UK, Costa Rica, I believe Mexico, Spain and a few other places. I can't recall if it was from Mexico or Costa Rica, but one spanish speaking news station has a 24 part program on the sounds (I found it on youtube - can't speak Spanish though).

Hi, if u give us a ling to the spanish program i can give a short translation really quick.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpiderMonkey

I don't live to far from you, Im near Oxford area(Banbury to be exact) I could video these sounds for sure I start work soon a few of my colleges recognised the sounds before I did in truth. I think it's just factory noise but im not to sure considering the sounds people are posting are kinda similar to the ones we hear most nights. Ill keep you posted!
edit on 17-1-2012 by SieMa because: typing error.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am not religious in any way but i have to think about "the las trumpet" BS in the bible..what if this is what they heard those days before the apocalypse? sure it has a natural explanation but it could have been documented and written in our religious scripts as a warning from god...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
And for anyone who brings up the Taos Hum that has been occuring since the 70's - these new sounds are totally different. The Taos Hum is often described as a low rumble, like a loud truck running at a distance. These new sounds are like a freakin' screeching sky pterodactyl! This makes the Taos Hum seem pleasant.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gusan

Originally posted by klhbrown
"earth groaning"
"the hum"
etc . . .

Hi, if u give us a ling to the spanish program i can give a short translation really quick.

Here's the like to Part 1 of 10 - you can link to the rest through here.
youtu.be...
When I found it last night, it was broken into 24 parts, but this appears to be the same program in 10 parts.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

It has also been in the news a couple of times here in Denmark!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, at least we know Cloverfield 2 should be coming out soon.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Troofseeker

... which is especially likely in this case, given that sparrows, which you can very audibly hear at the beginning of the Pas video, aren't exactly thriving in Manitoba in January.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by Malcher

I thought I heard the sound in that movie that was shot from like a real life camera where aliens are coming to the planet or something is. I cant recall the name of it but it has like the shaky camera as if someone is filming the whole time. it was in theaters like within the last 3-5years.

This whole thread just reminded me of the Tommyknockers movie but i think there was a noise that drew everyone but may have been a hum, i watched it years ago so cant remember exactly. If we can figure out where the original sound comes from that would be helpful. It is similar to the "sounds of hell" videos that were hot a few years ago. Someone points a camera at a big hole and it was "hell"....I am convinced they were also fakes.

The fact is hundreds of thousands of people would hear these sounds and this is obviously not happening. Sure when it is really quiet some noises will travel for miles.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join