It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits and Black Metal!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi there everyone, just a bit of background information first, I am a musician in a black metal band and I often partake in a photoshoot when needed. I thought I would share some pics of some interesting anomalies that we have captured when taking our pics, I have 5 in all which are of interest. None of them are edited, they are the raw image albeit taken off our myspace (yes we still have that, lol).

A few details, none of us smoke and there was no smoke or fog present when taking these pics, no anomalies were visually present when taking these pics either.

All of these pictures have been taken in Stratford Upon Avon, the home of Shakespeare, the area has a lot of history, the first three pictures have been taken in what's known as the Welcombe Hills, which has an interesting paranormal history. One girl was accused of being a witch, practicing black magic and occult rituals in the woods and apparently killed in the woods. Many people have gone up to the woods and killed themselves and there is also a particular tree there where atleast 6 people have hung themselves from. Myself and my band have experienced many things up there which I will also talk about later.

the fourth picture taken in the graveyard at Holy Trinity Church, where Shakespeare is buried and the last picture taken in the singers back garden.

So please take a look at them and speculate on what the anomalies could be, I have also had some other paranormal experiences which I have experienced whilst with my band, which I will also share later on in this thread.

Ok here is the first picture and to me the most interesting picture we took, here I am wearing corpse paint and posing, a red mist is seen in the picture.

This picture was taken about 5 seconds afterwards as the red mist ruined the first one, please note there is no red mist, fog or smoke etc.

here is another picture, this time taken of the singer of my band, there is also a red mist in this one, it appears more concentrated. My finger wasn't in the way or anything as the button to take the picture is on the bottom of the camera-phone and I always hold around the bottom when taking pictures, so I can personally rule out my finger blurring in the way.

In this picture you can see an orb nest to me.

In this picture there is a mist and multiple orbs.

So what do you all think?
edit on 12-1-2012 by Resentedhalo08 because: additional information

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Bokeh, reflection, and saturation in low light conditions are what you have in those pictures. As to your experiences as a whole; the subconscious will work in marvelous ways when you desire something enough and your mindset is within that realm. It is a rough example of pareidolia.

P.S. Try to be more subtle with the corpse paint, you make Abbath a sad panda.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
With all due respect to a fellow metalhead, fuzzy photos of orbs always strike me as out of focus dust particles, also if you are gonna do corpse paint don't do it half-assed. I know Dimmu has a budget and all corpse paint looks kinda gay but...

Anyhoo, If you have not heard of Blacklodge or Control Human Delete, two great Industrial Black Metal bands.

link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Dear Resentedhalo08,

Death Metal is basically anti-Christian, has many Satanists and you are wondering about photographing spirits? If you believe in them, then why are you surprised that you photographed them? I guess I am what I am asking is, if you believe in such things then why are you surprised to find evidence of such things, what is your level of belief?

link   
reply to post by LaughingatHumanity

I have to disagree with you I am afraid, all our other pictures we take have good lighting conditions and it is these pictures that these anomalies show up, especially in the first one with the red mist surrounding me... the fact that we took the 2nd pic only seconds afterwards and it's clear as day says a lot I think.

Yep I slap that corpse paint right on, there's no subtlety with me... like my mother once said I am as about as subtle as a brick on the head, lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I'm not supprised at all that we have photographed some strange things and have had some even stranger experiences, I have had many paranormal experiences throughout my life and I am a firm believer in the world of spirit.

The thing we do is of interest to spirits I would imagine as it's not every day you get a load of lads come into the woods with face paint on taking pictures, if I was a spirit I'd watch (and we've been watched many times) and maybe try and get in the pictures myself, so no supprise to me at all, lol.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Dear Resentedhalo08,

Fair enough. now.

So please take a look at them and speculate on what the anomalies could be, I have also had some other paranormal experiences which I have experienced whilst with my band, which I will also share later on in this thread.

Why should anyone in this day and age accept any pictures as proof, especially electronic ones? How do we speculate on what has not been verified as an accurate picture in the first place? What are you trying to prove? Is this just a way to publicize your band, others have done that on this site. I think these are fair questions. Peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LaughingatHumanity

Exactly all it is, is lighting getting messed up etc, did u want us to know more about your band? is that it? lol just kidding btw im always open, but in them pics trust me the is nothing....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I'm not trying to prove anything at all, I am just presenting a few interesting pictures that I have so people can speculate on them. I have also had other paranormal experiences which is another reason for creating this thread, I will talk more about them when I am back online.

And nope, not trying to publicise my band either, we don't need any publicity neither do I desire any, if that were the case I would have told everyone the name and linked you all to my music, which I have not done and I will not be doing either!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Dear Resentedhalo08,

And nope, not trying to publicise my band either, we don't need any publicity neither do I desire any, if that were the case I would have told everyone the name and linked you all to my music, which I have not done and I will not be doing either!

You get a star for that. Just checking. Peace.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

I'm not trying to prove anything at all, I am just presenting a few interesting pictures that I have so people can speculate on them. I have also had other paranormal experiences which is another reason for creating this thread, I will talk more about them when I am back online.

I am not sure what to make of the pictures but that picture of you without the red smoke is scary enough without ghosts!

I am not sure what the orbs could be. Some say that it is just dust but I find that highly unlikely. Not saying I believe that they are ghosts, I just do not believe it is dust. Thanks for the pictures.

That is really sad that so many have killed themselves at that place, it really is. What other strange things have occurred there?
edit on 1/12/2012 by BLKMJK because: spelltard

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Just out of curiosity, could you message me the name of your band? would love a listen.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm in a band myself...
which draws some influences from Dimmu and Old Mans Child

Maybe you are onto something here OP

Cos After finishing the first album of one of my bands I found this anomaly in one of my videos...

edit on 1/12/12 by EvolEric because:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Can't say a lot about the pics themselves, but assuming there is a spiritual manifestation here, I ask, does any of your songs glorify Satan and reference biblical verses and Christianity, especially hatred toward such? Let me make it clear that I am not accusing you or your band of purposeful hatred, it's just that creating this kind of music can often manifest clear diabolical references even with little to know conscious input from its band members.

take for example, Brian Johnson's account of his experience writing Hells Bells. I haven't seen the hard copy of the magazine referred to here, nor can confirm these are the exact words by Johnson, but its rather telling of the nature of such song lyrics, especially considering the lyrics to this song:

AC/DC recorded Back In Black in the Bahamas. Johnson explained to Q magazine November 2008 that penning the lyrics to this song was a supernatural and scary experience. The singer explained: "I don't believe in God or Heaven or Hell. But something happened. We had these little rooms like cells with a bed and a toilet, no TVs. I had this big sheet of paper and I had to write some words. I was going, 'oh f--k.' and I'll never forget, I just went (scribbles frantically as if his hand is possessed). I started writing and never stopped. And that was it, hells Bells. I had a bottle of whisky and I went (generous gulps). I kept the light on all night, man."

Hells Bells : AC/DC

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

What is black metal exactly? Your avatar is disturbing by the way... I guess you were going for that effect?

EDIT: So i looked it up and its music in affiliation to do with satanism and black magic correct?

Of course if you decide to go down that dark road you will get attention of unpleasant things which nothing will prepare you for. I am guessing you want to attract these types of stuff so you posted pictures here to see if your successful with your goals. I just hope you know u are playing with fire and opening up a whole can of worms by doing this stuff. Just aslong as your aware of the dangers.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Really?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
That is really sad that so many have killed themselves at that place, it really is. What other strange things have occurred there?

There's a few other paranormal things that I know of that have happened in that exact area, the Welcombe Hills, A girl was apparently stuck in a well in a house that is just outside the wood, when they found her all her fingers and finger nails had been broken and bloody. So you can only imagine her frantic efforts of trying to escape came to no avail, her ghost can be seen in the stairway window of the house and people have said they've heard her screams.

Numerous people have gone up into the woods and killed themselves, many of which have all hung themselves from exactly the same tree. I've looked at that tree before and seen shadows around it.

I've also seen other shadows when we've been walking through the woods to take our pictures, we've been watched and followed countless times when there, one time it got so intense that we literally had to run as we had a very strong feeling of a few spirits watching us and "circling" us, we heard branches being broken and footsteps all around us and yeah we ran, lol.

It is also said that a girl was accused of being a witch after she was seen in the woods practicing black magic and occult rituals, she was later killed in the woods. I think that may be the source of the initial dark energies up there and what draws people up there to kill themselves etc
edit on 12-1-2012 by Resentedhalo08 because: spelling errors

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

There's a few other paranormal things that I know of that have happened in that exact area, the Welcombe Hills, A girl was apparently stuck in a well in a house that is just outside the wood, when they found her all her fingers and finger nails had been broken and bloody. So you can only imagine her frantic efforts of trying to escape came to no avail, her ghost can be seen in the stairway window of the house and people have said they've heard her screams.

Numerous people have gone up into the woods and killed themselves, many of which have all hung themselves from exactly the same tree. I've looked at that tree before and seen shadows around it.

I've also seen other shadows when we've been walking through the woods to take our pictures, we've been watched and followed countless times when there, one time it got so intense that we literally had to run as we had a very strong feeling of a few spirits watching us and "circling" us, we heard branches being broken and footsteps all around us and yeah we ran, lol.

It is also said that a girl was accused of being a witch after she was seen in the woods practicing black magic and occult rituals, she was later killed in the woods. I think that may be the source of the initial dark energies up there and what draws people up there to kill themselves etc
edit on 12-1-2012 by Resentedhalo08 because: spelling errors

Scary stuff. Are you a personal believer in the paranormal, and do you partake in any black magic, or occultic practises?

I won't condemn you if you do
I am totally open-minded to these kind of things

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
does any of your songs glorify Satan and reference biblical verses and Christianity, especially hatred toward such? Let me make it clear that I am not accusing you or your band of purposeful hatred, it's just that creating this kind of music can often manifest clear diabolical references even with little to know conscious input from its band members.

Yes our songs have many references to Satan, Biblical verses and christianity. No doubt this alone does create some kind of energy and attention off various spirits.

I once created a song and out of interest I played it backwards, lol, sad I know! but I did find some very interesting backwards speech and full sentences in there which were quite disturbing to say the least!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio
scary stuff. Are you a personal believer in the paranormal, and do you partake in any black magic, or occultic practises?

I won't condemn you if you do
I am totally open-minded to these kind of things

Many other things have happened to us too, just not in the Welcombe Hills, I'll say more about that later.

I am a firm believer in the paranormal, I have had many experiences throughout my life which to me 100% prove to me that the world of spirit is real.

I do not practice any black magic or occult practices, the only thing that can be considered black magic and occult that I have done is using a oujia board, of which we've had some interesting experiences with. But otherwise no, I do not do any kind of rituals. I'm simply not that stupid to mess with something that I do not fully understand, I am aware of my contradiction too seeing as I have used a oujia board, but I would consider doing rituals and other occult rituals an open invitation for negative energies and spirits to do what they want.

I am a spiritual person, I have a mix of Buddhist, Hindu, Satanic, Spiritualist beliefs... I don't agree with every aspect of these specific beliefs but there are certain aspects that I believe in them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join