It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati are the GOOD GUYS!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
BEWARE...

After doing a simple WhoIs, on the Illuminati-News website, you get this:

www.networksolutions.com...

Registrant:
The Good Steward
22241 Pinedale Lane
Frankston, Texas 75763
US

Domain name: ILLUMINATI-NEWS.COM

After some more digging, seems they have links to the Texas Nationalist Movement:

whois.domaintools.com...

(Site Profile)

Website Title: Texas Nationalist Movement - Working For An Independent Republic of Texas

Title Relevancy 88%

Meta Description: Texas Nationalist Movement

More on that...

en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting links we've found here, no?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I do agree that the ideals and principles of the purported Illuminati are idealistic in a utopian society. A united world, under a united banner, for one cause.

If you think about it, it's likely that certain humans (I.E. those in the Illuminati) were contacted by extra-terrestrials many thousands of years ago and told "Hey, once you unite your planet, you can join the intergalactic community, but so long as there is division amongst you, you will be quarantined." It makes complete, and total sense. If you were an extraterrestrial culture, why would you want to contact a species that can't even get along with itself?

Hence, why, the Illuminati are constantly mentioned with extraterrestrial activity, abduction theory, etc.

Here is the ultimate question though...do we want to join an intergalactic community? Who's to say that extraterrestrials are good, and not without their own ulterior motives? If they're willing to manipulate a small group instead of educate the whole of humanity, who's to say they're not willing to manipulate us all once we're "ready?" These are questions you just can't ask people, and why disclosure will not happen within our lifetime. Official disclosure will not come until the planet is united. Sure, the truth may start coming out, and sure alien visits may be more open, as the aliens realize that it is a lost cause, but nothing will be admitted to until this planet is ready, and unfortunately that means a one world government, a united cause.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Evil is ALWAYS done behind closed doors.

If this organization (the Illuminati) are claiming to be the good guys, hiding and keeping everything secret is CLEARLY not the way to go about it, they obviously aren't feeding puppies up in their ivory towers.

As JFK stated (before he was murdered):

"We decided long ago, the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment, far outweigh the dangers of those, cited to justify them.

I cannot even comprehend the flawed logic of such a scenario.

I mean the world's society has been declining on almost every level over the past 20 years, with no light at the end of the tunnel, and you expect me to believe that the worlds, richest, most powerful men that can literally have anything they want, or anyone they want, are doing something to prevent this?

Believing this is like reading a history book that slaps you in the face every time you turn a page.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Calm down dude, you might get your knickers in twist.

I have been to over 20 different countries, but seen no freemasons or terrorist bombers myself.
I guess that means they do not exist?

See anything wrong with that logic?

You are free to live in religious ignorance, and denial of what is apparent. After all, that seems to be something you are used to. (since you claim you are a freemason, i must assume you are also a christian, if that is not the case i apologize)

Just try not to derail this thread further please, as there are some of us with a genuine interest in knowing the truth and denying ignorance around here. We wish to dig futher into this matter, and you are obviously not interested, as any progress on this matter can not be achieved by having a closed mindset due to a fixed personal perspective, like your own.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Are they the good guys? Or are they the same guys who control the government and steal from the taxpayers? (Bailout anyone? FED Anyone?) If they were the good guys they would want the FED audited and show who the top players and investors are.

They are NOT the good guys. They are all about earning the most at any cost. They are the guys who are forcing kids to work in extreme conditions so we can have our pretty little phones and gadgets. They are the guys who try to weasel their way out of paying compensation for oil spills and the people they effect. They are the guys who Profit through lies and deception (Rothschild rise to power through manipulation of the stock market in London).

If they were the good guys you would see them investing in useful technology and abandoning the ones that destroy the planet. They would cease to pay off the government to push for laws that hurt the public.

The Illuminati is a selfish organization the wants only to further their own agendas and pockets.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What the hell is this garbage? "I've been all over the world and I say these people don't exist"? This isn't even about what this thread is about. Who cares if they exist or not? Read the information or don't. Who cares if the easter bunny posted it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I think you're barking up quite a tree saying the illuminati flat-out does not exist...

I would think someone with a story like yours would actually have an easier time than most at imagining people
Better connected and educated
More wealthy and well traveled

And that they may have an agenda...
What's your agenda? It must have something to do with taking control of your slice of the pie right? I mean that's kinda what we're all doing right? Even though it sounds like you might have a better chunk than most of us, maybe it's still not the biggest?

Or are you just saying that the Illuminati aren't freemasons? Cause sure, I never much felt the freemason connection anyway.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

How can they prove that they are the good guys? Why haven't they helped us such as get the best invetions out there right now in mass production? Why haven't they stopped the lust for power? If they are all-powerful, then why don't they just appear out of thin air in front of me and say, "Is this enough for you?" They can't, because they are the BAD GUYS.

Sorry dude, can't convince me that these guys are the good ones.

I can't deny who I am. That is Spiritual suicide.
edit on 11-1-2012 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Just found these 2 passages and thought they fit pretty well in the current discussion:

The Illuminati encourage skepticism. We do not seek sheep. We seek those who can apply their critical faculties and see beyond the delusions and lies of the old, false religions. Illumination - the ancient religion of the Illuminati - is not for believers who place blind faith in absurd gods and prophets. Many of our members began their journey as skeptics, cynics and atheists. To bring such people to illumination is a vastly more difficult task than preaching to the herds and flocks who wish to spend their lives on their knees worshipping deities in which no rational person could possibly believe. Illumination is the most remarkable religion in history because it is the only one that convinces atheists that they are mistaken. The reason for that is simple. The True God of Illumination has nothing at all in common with Jehovah, Allah or Christ. When God is defined in absurd ways, absurd conclusions flow. When the real nature of God is understood, all the mysteries of life fall into place.

So, step one - doubt everything you have been told about religion and find as many faults and flaws as you can. Step two - doubt everything you have been told about conspiracy theories and find as many faults and flaws as you can. Step three - doubt everything you have been told about science and find as many faults as flaws as you can. Step four - doubt everything you have been told about philosophy and find as many faults and flaws as you can. Step five - now you are ready to open your mind to the truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

What? How did aliens get into this? If ETs told people this those people would have ran out and told everyone else to stop bickering with each other. They wouldn't put on happy hats and robes and invent a cult... maybe they would, but they would tell someone first! This makes no sense though. Why keep it all a big secret?!

The only way ETs are here is if they look exactly like us. I don't see some all great intelligent species randomly crash landing in new mexico because it ran out of gas. You travel all around the universe but now you run out of gas? Come on. I don't know what crashed out there, but whatever it was wasn't very smart (it was probably us).

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

...Have you traveled to those 20 different countries on a dedicated agenda to search the Grand Mysteries of the World?

I have!

for all you born and bred Internet scholars The Illuminati does not exists. No one here can present any evidence that they exist outside of the delusional mind of A. Ralph Epperson or any other author's mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Anyone who has an agenda for the world...without the consent of the majority of people who live in that world, must be considered an enemy.

Since the dawn of civilization, the earth has struggled toward democracy, knowing inherently that freedom is our natural right.

Anyone who endeavors to manipulate that freedom---under the guise of good or otherwise---is impinging on your natural rights as a human being.

We evolve as a species through a complicated process that depends on natural processes like biology, and the forces of sociology---not at the whim of an organized group that believes it knows what's best for humanity.

Please give your original post some thought before buying into this group's sorted and untruthful games.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The illuminati, templars, or whatever you'd like to call them, seek world peace through direct control. They do not believe we can obtain it on our own. This evidence can been seen as you study their movements through history. In this situation, the end does not justify the means. Humanity is not perfect, it never will be, but freedom is our right, a right which they have been slowly taking away for hundreds if not thousands of years. I believe we can obtain world peace on our own without control, greed and corruption. Even if we can't, I would gladly die for just a chance of riding the world from their hands than allow them to tighten their hold in further.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JRedBeard

I was simply making the statement that the Illuminati does NOT exist. Can anyone here prove me wrong?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I'm guessing you haven't encountered any real Adepts, not surprising, they are few.

The Illuminati: check out liber 100. It' an OT.O. internal document, so you may have a few problems. However, it was released to the public some years ago. The O.T.O. tried to reclaim all the copies, but, we all knw they couldn't, so there is a little hope. It talks a little about the Illuminati.

And, of course there are no ties between your Order and the Illuminati. It is unlikely that that "H.B." would consider even your most advanced member qualified. But, that would be an O.T.O. issue, and not one. I would like to speculate or comment on further.

Was nice for you to include your grade, etc though not very appropriate. I'd give you mine, but, I seriously doubt you are capable of understanding...but, what the hell...I'm one grade above the one whose "passwrd" is:

As for my "alienness", your opinion is moot until you have the science to back it up ... as I do.

Etharzi od Oma

edit on 11-1-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Anyone who has an agenda for the world...without the consent of the majority of people who live in that world, must be considered an enemy.

Since the dawn of civilization, the earth has struggled toward democracy, knowing inherently that freedom is our natural right.

Anyone who endeavors to manipulate that freedom---under the guise of good or otherwise---is impinging on your natural rights as a human being.

We evolve as a species through a complicated process that depends on natural processes like biology, and the forces of sociology---not at the whim of an organized group that believes it knows what's best for humanity.

Please give your original post some thought before buying into this group's sorted and untruthful games.

But you're missing the point of the site. The question it asks is are you really free? I'm free to choose where I want to waste my time and who I want to make rich but Im never free enough to be the one that has all those slaves working for me. Is it true freedom or is it an illusion? If it were true freedom, why must I be locked to a 30 year mortgage for a house that I could build on my own in less than 3 years? True freedom was being able to work for yourself and not to make someone else rich. But guess what happens when you try to build your own house without going throught the system first? You get put in a cage.

It's not true freedom. It's an illusion and it's something that alot of us already knew before this link was even posted. Every man is not born equal because some have a huge head start on everyone else. That's why I agree with the tax this site proposes. You shouldn't be able to hand everything you own to your kid so he can play monopoly man and screw everything up for everyone else. But it doesn't matter because you cant unhook from the matrix you get thrown in a cage. There is not one place on this planet that you could go and simply build shelter and live off the land. Someone will throw you in a cage.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is total garbage I grow weary of how this site enables flags for such blatant BS. Can we please enable an anti-flag feature so the logical people can demote hoaxes and deny ignorance willingly? It would probably take tons of pressure off mods to hoax things.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VerityPhantom
This is total garbage I grow weary of how this site enables flags for such blatant BS. Can we please enable an anti-flag feature so the logical people can demote hoaxes and deny ignorance willingly? It would probably take tons of pressure off mods to hoax things.

Not very constructive of you, you know?

Since you joined this thread, let me help you to be constructive.

Consider this

Several researchers have asked whether the mysterious French painter François de Nomé was a member of the Illuminati. The answer is yes. His paintings contain several coded references to the mysteries of the Illuminati. François de Nomé was also known as Monsù Desiderio/ Francesco Desiderio/ Didier Barra in order to confuse the enemies of the Illuminati. No one has ever come close to cracking the secrets contained in his paintings. Can you?
The paintings that deserve particular study are:
King Asa of Judah Destroying the Idols
The Tomb of Solomon
Martyrdom of a Saint
Belisarius Recognised by one of his Soldiers
Landscape with Roman Ruins
A View of Venice
A Fantastic Architectural View
Fantastic Ruins with St. Augustine and the Child

Please report back with your findings.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Take a look through history; anyone who rose to try and "free mankind" of the shackles that bound them were burned for heresy. Secrecy is necessary when the greatest threat to humanity control 60-90% of the world's population through various religions. There is a concerted effort to try and enlighten the brainwashed and uninitiated, but the road is long and the religious elite are working overtime to try and plug up the holes in their system to try and protect their empire.
The Illuminati spread knowledge and believe they (mankind) are all the gods they'll ever need, while religion strips away rights, teaches condemnation of your fellow man, and promotes every sin that it claims to stand against, all while forcing it's "flock" to kneel before an omni-yet never-present deity.

edit on 11-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

please just stop

thanks OP for this info. true seekers

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join