It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our DNA reacts to our bodies emotions even when miles away

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Aww that it is! As soon as I saw this I could smell the b.s through my monitor. Of course its going to sadden some hippies or hipsters when they find out they can't fuel their Hybrid on feelings.

Honestly though wish it were true but need more evidence then form a shaky scientist.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

i agree with your thoughts about plasma...recently i've been juggling the idea that WE are plasma...a plasma discharge, to be exact..

in researching a subject in another thread ~ cave paintings found in mexico, I found a paper that you might be very interested in:
Char acteristics-for-the-Occurrence-of-a-HighCurrent-ZPinch-Aurora-as-Recorded-in-Antiquity

if you dig this idea you should find my post in the thread, i won't quote here because of it's length.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
OK I watched video now.
The sex experiment I mentioned was about emotions (I forgot that part)

The video is very good S&F

I think all these mysteries go beyond just DNA and is most likely located in the brain.

link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by Foxy1

These scientists have found that the heart has its own independent nervous system – a complex system referred to as "the brain in the heart." There are at least forty thousand neurons (nerve cells) in the heart – as many as are found in various subcortical centers of the brain.

The heart is sort of a "mini-brain" in a way.

www.therealessentials.com...

what does that say for people with heart transplants?

link   
Channeled messages have been saying all along that just by being here on this planet, we are already spreading the light. We are affecting other people by just being present in that area. This is a confirmation of what they are saying.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
Channeled messages have been saying all along that just by being here on this planet, we are already spreading the light. We are affecting other people by just being present in that area. This is a confirmation of what they are saying.

YES! one of my favorite channeled works is the Ra material.
Ra explains this subject very eloquently.

we're all a vibration. that vibration is the frequency it is because of Earth, whos resonance is so strong it forces humans to resonate at a similar frequency.

our vibrations spread into the world around us the same way a gunshot resonates into the air and meets our ears.

our vibrations are also slightly distorted by emotions like Love & Hate.

these "customized" vibrations (function of the throat chakra) are what we spread into the people around us. it is our customized "voice".

imagine a pool of water. imagine that people with Love in their hearts are drops of water with Green dye. if you drop one "person of love" into the pool, the vibrations of all the other people will over-power the loving.

but if there is enough people with Love in their hearts, the vibration of love will reach critical mass and spread throughout the entire pool.

resonance.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

Originally posted by tauristercus

Originally posted by Foxy1
reply to post by Arbitrageur

This scientist does not claim this research is coming from another scientist involved in botany, the first thing he states in this vid is this is a military experiment. perhaps you are referring to another experiment?
edit on 10-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

A military experiment, huh ?
In that case, please go right ahead and post a link to that specific military experiment and the peer reviewed results obtained confirming the "alleged" findings.

here they are www.ctpenergy.com...

"Gregg Braden says we are forced to accept the possibility that some NEW field of energy, a web of energy, is there and the DNA is communicating with the photons through this energy."

I'll bet that "field of energy" is the Higgs field and the energy comes from fluctuations, perhaps of Higgs bosons between space/time and time/space aka zero-point energy.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

marko rodin is on to something

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

marko rodin is on to something

haha, keen eye! i wholly agree!

i like your comment about the Higgs field...what you say sounds true, but i don't know much about the "higgs" field.

but, your description sounds a lot like the same field as the "ether" or what wilcock calls the "source field".

it also sounds like it could be the "more highly energized area of space" that our solar system is travelling towards...you can find scientific articles about this "area" but i'm too lazy to find it now...it's on ATS somewhere too.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thanks for the links, I will look into the paper when I get the time.

We might be little ships designed to house our plasma life forms within Earth's atmosphere.

The science is there for those willing to keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

woah, that makes too much sense...

"the body is a vessel"

i've always thought that was true...but the way you worded that was beauty to my ears.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
hehe you guy's imaginations are great

Sometimes being able to ask the right questions is more important than the answers.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Incredible ... but in a very sad way

8 pages and 79 flags later and yet we still haven't been given a single, detailed explanation of the experiment performed, how it was setup, what controls were used, how the measurements were taken, what instrumentation was used, etc, etc.

I ask you, if this was such a ground breaking and revolutionary experiment resulting in an incredibly new theory, then ....
why are the details of, and data obtained from, this experiment NOWHERE to be found ?

To the OP ...

I challenge YOU to produce detailed, empirical evidence substantiating the claims being made ... link to just one REPUTABLE source showing DETAILS of how the experiment was performed and the resulting data

To the Mods:
If the requested proof is not available, I would like to suggest that this thread be moved into a more appropriate area such as the Grey Area, Metaphysics or even HOAX ... anywhere else except Science as there is no way on earth that this could even remotely be considered true scientific research !
edit on 11/1/12 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Wow this is amazing, I wonder if this can help explain some of the strange phenomena surrounding identical twins. Since they share genes they may share some aspects of each other's DNA. This would explain why they sometimes can feel the emotions the other is feeling, along with many other mysteries. Great find.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Incredible ... but in a very sad way

8 pages and 77 flags later and yet we still haven't been given a single, detailed explanation of the experiment performed, how it was setup, what controls were used, how the measurements were taken, what instrumentation was used, etc, etc.

I ask you, if this was such a ground breaking and revolutionary experiment resulting in an incredibly new theory, then ....
why are the details of, and data obtained from, this experiment NOWHERE to be found ?

To the OP ...

I challenge YOU to produce detailed, empirical evidence substantiating the claims being made ... link to just one REPUTABLE source showing DETAILS of how the experiment was performed and the resulting data

To the Mods:
If the requested proof is not available, I would like to suggest that this thread be moved into a more appropriate area such as the Grey Area, Metaphysics or even HOAX ... anywhere else except Science as there is no way on earth that this could even remotely be considered true scientific research !

Wow...um... I really dont know what to say to you anymore Mr. Darth Vader sir, your asking me to give you results directly from the military or the machine itself. I tell you what since your my special friend I will see what I can do about contacting Greg and getting some results for you because you as an individual deserve them.
I cant seem to get ahold of the us military about their experimental projects (really sorry about that) But I will keep trying.
in the mean time heres another link regarding the same story...but I allready know tis not good enough for you but oh well...
www.forwellness.ca...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Such an interesting idea - I would so LOVE to see the actual data.

As far as I'm concerned, the data is missing for one of two reasons: 1. It doesn't exist or 2. It is being suppressed.

If it doesn't exist, then that sucks because it is a very cool notion.

If it is being suppressed then I think Alexander Von Humboldt put it best when he said “There are three stages of scientific discovery: first people deny it is true; then they deny it is important; finally they credit the wrong person.”

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

If what he says in the first two minutes of the video is true, then imagine the implications! Basically, if a dictator possessed a DNA database of every citizen, then he could instantly know, from a distance of hundreds of miles, what any citizen is feeling emotionally. Imagine a red light going off somewhere notifying them that they you have had a negative thought! This is the beginnings of the 'Thought Police' and Orwell wasn't writing fiction after all...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

no need for all your theatrics, your vibes are haywire (tehe
)
since in the video he does not define the source of the experiment than there's no way for anyone to know.

but, upon (count em) 1 search i found the following:

DNA replication via entanglement swapping

Quantum effects are mainly used for the determination of molecular shapes in molecular biology, but quantum information theory may be a more useful tool to understand the physics of life. Organic molecules and quantum circuits/protocols can be considered as hardware and software of living systems that are co-optimized during evolution. We try to model DNA replication in this sense as a multi-body entanglement swapping with a reliable qubit representation of the nucleotides. In our model molecular recognition of a nucleotide triggers an intrabase entanglement corresponding to a superposition state of different tautomer forms. Then, base pairing occurs by swapping intrabase entanglements with interbase entanglements. We examine possible realizations of quantum circuits to be used to obtain intrabase entanglement and swapping protocols to be employed to obtain interbase entanglement. Finally, we discuss possible ways for computational and experimental verification of the model.

and this:

ABSTRACT

A number of ways are known by which an event at one location on a DNA molecule can affect an event at a distant location on the same molecule. Three classes of mechanisms are described for such distal actions: tracking or translocation of a protein along a DNA, the association of two proteins bound at separate sites to form a DNA loop in between, and distal interactions that are affected by the topology of the DNA. The basic characteristics of each type of mechanism are discussed in terms of the known physicochemical properties of DNA. The various modes of action at a distance are often interrelated. Examples include the formation of positively and negatively supercoiled DNA loops by tracking and the strong effects of DNA topology on looping.

Action at a Distance along a DNA

i should mention that this paper was published in (you betcha).......1988

ooh there's this one too:

Quantum entanglement between the electron clouds of of nucleic acids in DNA

We model the electron clouds of nucleic acids in DNA as a chain of coupled quantum harmonic oscillators with dipole-dipole interaction between nearest neighbours resulting in a van der Waals type bonding. Crucial parameters in our model are the distances between the acids and the coupling between them, which we estimate from numerical simulations [1]. We show that for realistic parameters nearest neighbour entanglement is present even at room temperature. We quantify the amount of entanglement in terms of negativity and single base von Neumann entropy. We find that the strength of the single base von Neumann entropy depends on the neighbouring sites, thus questioning the notion of treating single bases as logically independent units. We derive an analytical expression for the binding energy of the coupled chain in terms of entanglement and show the connection between entanglement and correlation energy, a quantity commonly used in quantum chemistry.

i'm sure there's more where that came from...
edit on 1/11/12 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rottensociety
reply to post by Foxy1

If what he says in the first two minutes of the video is true, then imagine the implications! Basically, if a dictator possessed a DNA database of every citizen, then he could instantly know, from a distance of hundreds of miles, what any citizen is feeling emotionally. Imagine a red light going off somewhere notifying them that they you have had a negative thought! This is the beginnings of the 'Thought Police' and Orwell wasn't writing fiction after all...

what a facinating and scary concept!
It would be like the pre-crime police detecting a homicidal tendancy!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

cool beans metal!
thanks for contributing something useful

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join