It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this. Americans and NATO bombing babies, Every human much watch. Spread It!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

I think that if you trace it far back enough, the tension between the West and the Middle East & Northern Africa can be traced back to beginning with the West. I haven't done much research on the topic but from my understanding it was the West (namely Britain/France) who colonized lesser nations, primarily the Africas, over the last few centuries, and it has been the West who constantly pushes lesser developed and less powerful nations around, and the West who pushed for the creation of Israel, even though it threw millions of Palestinian (was it called Palestine back then?) lives into upheaval.

It is a given that these nations will eventually get tired of being pushed around and strike back. I'm not sure we can really stay angry at them for this; its like getting mad at a dog for biting you even though it has been abused and mistreated by people its entire life.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Anything that we do individually, under the new S.1867 or NDAA will classify us as just that "radicals". The closest thing anyone has done so far, was OWS. Look how the media made them implode. For someone to expect us to just wiggle our nose and make all this disappear is asanine. Trust me when I say I see no need for war. So right now our choice is Ron Paul, or another Barry style office( with or w/o him actually in it). I hope everone over seas realizes, that in order for them to get people around the world in check, they had to try it here first. Guess what? It works.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

We're not talking about a WWIII scenario. We're talking about a bunch of undeclared wars against ideas, not people. War on Terror? My son thinks there is something terrifying under his bed, should I get the Marines? War on Drugs? Drugs don't jump off the tables and run to the schools and hop into people's mouths! War on Poverty? So, should we kill poor people?

We have so many ongoing wars against things that are intangible, and impossible to defeat, yet real people are suffering and dying everyday as a result of the ridiculous "wars." On top of that, other people are manufacturing these concerns and promoting these fake wars so they can profit!!

If Genghis Khan shows up at my border and threatens to invade, then I'll gladly step up and fight, but sending our youth off to some unnamed land to fight against unnamed people that may or may not even reside in that particular land all in the name of profit is WRONG!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

I think that if you trace it far back enough, the tension between the West and the Middle East & Northern Africa can be traced back to beginning with the West. I haven't done much research on the topic but from my understanding it was the West (namely Britain/France) who colonized lesser nations, primarily the Africas, over the last few centuries, and it has been the West who constantly pushes lesser developed and less powerful nations around, and the West who pushed for the creation of Israel, even though it threw millions of Palestinian (was it called Palestine back then?) lives into upheaval.

It is a given that these nations will eventually get tired of being pushed around and strike back. I'm not sure we can really stay angry at them for this; its like getting mad at a dog for biting you even though it has been abused and mistreated by people its entire life.

I have one word for you on this....Rothschilds.

They were involved in the Balfour agreement, the setting up of Israel, and the backing of many wars.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

If I don't agree with a war, I'd rather not fight it. If this makes me a coward, so be it; I prefer to not be a hypocrite, tool, or idiot, and could care less if people think I'm a coward. There are worse things in the world, like dying for a stupid cause, for the sake of "not being cowardly."

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Another good book and video is The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein because she shows how psychologically people can be quickly and deeply traumatized leaving them open and vulnerable to a pliable reaction.

This book shows how people react when given a sudden, unexpected, shocked trauma.

The video above is quite long but I would suggest grabbing it asap because it shows you how TPTB, Those that are calling the shots have studied how to manipulate us, how to get us to go along and accept their lies by pulling the rug out from under us on a mental level.

Think on the changes within our society since 9/11.

We now are monitored 24/7. Cameras on every major street corner, police becoming more and more militaristic, scanners, TSA gropers and all the other stripping of our freedoms................AND WE'RE LETTING THIS HAPPEN, all based on lies, lies and more lies.

My questions is what will the next shock treatment be to inch us closer to being even more inhumane.

I'm not saying The Middle East is perfect, they desperately need to be brought into the 21st Century - but it was a out and out lie that Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction. The Bush Administration used the fear factor, they certainly knew and condoned torture............and deep within my heart feel Bush himself arranged and paid for 911.

He and his administration knowingly sent 3,000+ people to their deaths and brought us into yet another war that resulted in unknown countless more deaths.

If this isn't a serial killer, a psychopath............than I don't know who more fits the bill.

My concern is that not enough of you out there have woken up...........yes, taking that red pill is painful, scary and completely disrupts your core safety zone.

But if enough of us don't wake up and fast and stop this condoning war, torture, famine, greediness and letting the few manipulate the many we are headed for possible disaster.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

No, we cannot continue "business as usual".

It is time for humanity to grow up and take full responsibility.

If we do not grow up and stop acting like savages, we risk losing what little freedoms we have left, a possible Armageddon and ruined planet.

Sitting back and keyboarding, "Well that's just the way it is" is lazy and irresponsible.

It's also illogical and suicidal.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I'm not talking about the people who protest and speak out against the war, I'm talking about the people who could care less. The ones who don't even realize that we're at war; but then again, this doesn't feel like much of a war. We're not, after all, being bombarded in America.

If anything, we're at a war with our government over our liberties, and we're losing that war pretty fast considering many people, once again, can't be bothered.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I believe they called it a "War on Terror", to circumvent the Geneva Conventions.

Yes, I was right. From here.

. The United States explained that the prisoners taken in Afghanistan and Pakistan were not actually prisoners of war, but were in fact "unlawful combatants." The first prisoners arrived in the U.S. base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba on January 11, 2002. According to the Washington Post, prisoners were hooded and shackled during the 27-hour flight. The United States defended these practices as appropriate security measures. Media on site in Cuba reported that the prisoners were fitted with goggles that were blacked out, for "security reasons" necessary to prevent them from using their eyes. In a public letter to Donald Rumsfeld , Amnesty International expressed concern that the prisoners' conditions of transport violated international norms. The prisoners are being housed in outdoor 6 foot-by-8 foot open-air chain link cages, with concrete floors and wooden roofs, and contain a mat and a plastic bucket. The U.S. demanded that media not show photographs of the prisoners in these conditions, explaining, without apparent irony at the inconsistency, that the photos would deprive the prisoners of their rights under the Geneva Convention. According to a Pentagon spokesperson, any photographs of the prisoners in the United States-imposed conditions would be "humiliating" and "debasing." Several outlets have not complied with the Pentagon's demand.

edit on 10-1-2012 by Clearskies because: link

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Naomi Klein in the Shock Doctrine says the same thing.

War is a racket and a real money maker for a select few.

Profit at any cost, no matter who it victimizes.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I'm not talking about the people who protest and speak out against the war, I'm talking about the people who could care less. The ones who don't even realize that we're at war; but then again, this doesn't feel like much of a war. We're not, after all, being bombarded in America.

If anything, we're at a war with our government over our liberties, and we're losing that war pretty fast considering many people, once again, can't be bothered.

ok I can accept that. I also accept that Bush was as complicit as any other in all of this. I have posted numerous times that he is 3rd generation Bonesman. I'm a big fan of Antony Sutton who first exposed The Order of Skull and Bones.
Both the left and right are represented in this order as cleverly demonstrated in the 04 challenge between Kerry and Bush both Bonesmen.
edit on 10-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That is a disturbing video but one people need to watch. I don't know why but this video really got to me, in an emotional sense about how sicking and crazy that is to what were doing over there, but also a realization about really how far the (TPTB) "government" will go, around 20% of the US occupied forces are Private military contractors (mercenaries basically), who do you think owns them?? those men and women cost a lot and get the job done only wealthy people and their corporations could own them.
I'd like to add its not the US citizens to blame its the government and corporations. People are brainwashed by or education system, media, social status, money, etc.. it's not the people's fault. But people are starting to wake up and realize what this worlds coming to at an increasing rate !

These countries that we're invading over nothing. They are people too and should be treated so, how would you like to wake up to gunfire, tanks, people invading your house, then at night extremely loud bombs exploding at night. I bet it wouldn't be your best day... I think people would get tired of it and fight back.
depending what you believe or know. We really have no right to invade these countries.. look up OPERATION NORTHWOOD and really understand how far the Government was willing to back in the 60's just imagine now.

I dunno maybe i'm wrong maybe we do need to be there, but from how view the world now and know whats really going on, i say we need to really look at whats going on with our "government" and fix the problem here.

Also to get people thinking, any of you who like to watch t.v. series, watch Jericho. Amazing show for one, great story and plot. absolutely stupid they cancelled it, Maybe the show was on to something
... Everyone should watch it and really look at how real of a scenario this could become. And there's a huge conspiracy going on that all the ats'ers will like

We all need to wake the f**k up, hopefully everyone will one day, then finally there will be peace, but we will have to fight for that word peace.

Please watch this video by Joe Rogan (fear factor), It really explains it well and trust me its
not boring

Oh so ya know there is coarse language in this video, and a blast of reality.

hope everyone has a good day

edit on 10-1-2012 by blazer955 because: language

edit on 10-1-2012 by blazer955 because:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It dates back to the times of the crusades when Muslims seized Christian holy land Jerusalem.

The Crusades were a series of religious expeditionary wars blessed by the Pope and the Catholic Church, with the main goal of restoring Christian access to the holy places in and near Jerusalem. The Crusades were originally launched in response to a call from the leaders of the Byzantine Empire for help to fight the expansion into Anatolia of Muslim Seljuk Turks who had cut off access to Jerusalem.[1] The crusaders comprised military units of Roman Catholics from all over western Europe, and were not under unified command. The main series of Crusades, primarily against Muslims, occurred between 1095 and 1291. Historians have given many of the earlier crusades numbers. After some early successes, the later crusades failed and the crusaders were defeated and forced to return home. Several hundred thousand soldiers became Crusaders by taking vows;[2] the Pope granted them plenary indulgence.[3] Their emblem was the cross—"crusade" is derived from the French term for taking up the cross. Many were from France and called themselves "Franks," which became the common term used by Muslims.[4] At the time Christianity had not yet divided into the large number of geographically intermingled branches later formed, the (western) Catholic and (eastern) Byzantine churches being the main groups; the Crusaders simply considered themselves to be "Christian" rather than Muslim. The term "crusade" is also used to describe religiously motivated campaigns conducted between 1100 and 1600 in territories outside the Levant[5] usually against pagans, heretics, and peoples under the ban of excommunication[6] for a mixture of religious, economic, and political reasons.[7] Rivalries among both Christian and Muslim powers led also to alliances between religious factions against their opponents, such as the Christian alliance with the Sultanate of Rûm during the Fifth Crusade. The Crusades had major far-reaching political, economic, and social impacts on western Europe, including causing the downfall of the Christian Byzantine Empire. The Reconquista, a long period of wars in Spain (Iberia) where Christian forces reconquered the peninsula from Muslims, is closely tied to the Crusades. In modern usage the term "crusade", or "crusade against...", is often used metaphorically to refer to any idealistically- or ideologically-motivated campaign without religious connotations, as in "Crusade Against Cancer".

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by predator0187

Enough of the continuous ron paul promotion on this website. I know the owners have NO association, but this is becoming as big of a joke as the Santili hoax.

Enough is enough from pauls minions. . . stay off ATS.

You have no power over anyone on ATS...and if you think you do...you are extremely delusional.

I hate war....I hate the destruction....I love peace....but...as long as there are evil beings on this earth...there is going to be war.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Very good response...............I agree with you 100%.

But, the average American is distracted, dumbed down and doped up (tens of millions of Americans are on some kind of prescribed drug for depression, bi-polar and other "mental disorders" not to mention heaven knows what they are putting in our water, air, soil and food chain.

"Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers".............she who cannot be named on ATS.
edit on 10-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This thread is one of the biggest jokes i have ever read on here cry for Libya?

How many bleeding hearts shed a tear for those who died in the lockerbee bombing come on now where are those tears?

Oh never mind carry on with the Anti American Great satan thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mnemicrsl

OWS began as a strong movement, though its foundation is questionable due to its connection with Soros, but it quickly became a nuisance. They did prove to us, however, that the American populace truly does not care; they see videos on YouTube of pepper spray cop and go blog about how horribly it is rather than take some form of action, or they blame the victim and go back to watching Jersey Shore.

They also did a great job of outlining blatant abuse of power and police brutality, and once again the people did not care enough to declare such actions an outcry.

OWS needed to take the next step; create a parliamentary system with one to two representatives from each Occupy camp/city, and eventually promote a prime minister like leader to their movement. They stayed in phase 1 for too long, and they quickly lost much of their momentum and support. They could, and should, have left their occupy posts eventually, in compliance with public demand, and perhaps set up headquarters or designated occupy events on certain days.

Back on topic. There is little we can do to steer our country in the right direction, and I agree with you regarding the NDAA, although I would still be very hesitant to resort to violence. Imagine if someone succeeded in assassinating the POTUS; can you imagine how beneficial it would be to the powers that be? They would have a field day twisting the occurrence of such an event into further pushing their agenda and diminishing our freedoms. That is a big no-no.

Let's try to fight back via Ron Paul, though if he fails us I doubt anything short of revolution will change the regime in this country. With revolution, however, we must be very careful what we wish for; throughout all of modern history, the french revolution (which was an absolute failure, by the way) has been the only successful one in the sense that it created long lasting change. Maybe the people who we elected will get a clue and start representing us, who knows.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
A couple things to clear up here...

1) This video is not mine, a friend of mine posted it on Facebook and just thought I would share.

2) While I do support Ron Paul, I am not a minion. Think he is the best choice for POTUS, but think if he made it there it would be hard for him to change anything, and even if he could, he would probably be assassinated.

3) I am not anti-American. The American people have absolutely no say in what their government is doing 99% of the time, so to blame the American people for wars is ignorant. The people to blame are the politicians, American, Canadian, or English, any politician that supports war for profit is wrong, no matter what ethnicity.

4) Of course I realize people die in war, I think the majority of us do, what I wanted to get across is that that emotion and tragedy surrounding 9/11, we do in other countries daily. The majority of North America hates Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan because of lies, and we thought they were somehow behind 9/11.

Jesus people, it's just a video, it is sensationalistic, it has to be. It's trying to make a point, it's trying to put you in their shoes, war is not a fairy tale, it's brutal, people die.

The only problem with war is that it solves nothing. And there are some people that actually believe that war is a necessity and have yet to figure out that war acoomplishs nothing.

Pred...
edit on 10-1-2012 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Look at history. It's not about the West as you say, all stronger nations have always invaded weaker ones to exploit them. It has nothing to do with the west only. Almost every nation to every tribe in history is guilty of conquering or killing less powerful neighbours.
edit on 10/10/2011 by clintdelicious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

[COLOR=GOLD]

The screams of the innocent are not only heard in this realm******* SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!?!?
1 wished many in the ( CONTROL POSITIONS ) would see this and act on it as if there REALLY WAS AN EYE FOR AN EYE. Have not any taken the time to sit and think like how they would feel if this was happening near their homes to their children!!!!!! As I watched the scatter bombs in action around 3:55 and noticed how AWWW the CHILDREN ARE at it I wondered would my seeds react to the same type of EVOL the same WAY?? Have not any felt KARMA in the positions *GLOBALLY* who effect NO it seems not some may but wont assist. Yet many FEAR some SHTF situation /super war bio/chem attack/zombies/celestial infection/Alien invasion/ DIVINE INTERVENTION / And cannot even see the negative energy designing TSHTF RIGHT NOW which does what LOWER POPULATION FROM BEING ABLE TO BEHAVE IN SUCH WAYS ON A GLOBAL SCALE SMH DO NOT -SEE DO NOT -SEE DO NOT SEE?????

I KNOW TO MANY IN CONTROL I AM BUT A SLAVE IF EVEN THAT TO THEM
but being in position labeled slave give better read of GENETIC POPULATION CARETAKING AND RESPONSES BETTER THEN SAY HIGH RANK EVERYTHING WELL PREPARED BEFORE HAND (reads). So I know what it is like from a civilian perspective to have to even consider seeing this MADDNESS in my local vicinity or HOMELAND
and how I would feel if not spiritually adjusted for this SICKNESS from that plain to this 3rd dimension plain and beyond plains-- And if not adjusted I would extreme dislike or even began to HATE any creature that has forced this on many* mine* and me* So 1 can totally understand where the HATE comes from its a MIRRORED REFLECTION OF WHAT IS BEING PROJECTED OUT IN THE EARTH NATIONS THATS WHY THE TOP IS SUPPOSED TO SET EXAMPLE GLOBAL CARETAKING EXAMPLE. I pray for the SENT and the LOST for some shall be lost in this dimension and beyond for not accepting this isn't the way AT ALL but I am only a slave to SOME who would read so what are my WORDS REALLY but potential political RANT if even[/COLOR] [COLOR=RED] for the WAR GAMES will CONTINUE and who knows maybe one day the last 3d WAR or WW3 of Earth will occur and once all the souls are sent in the safe zone those left will be selected and sided with the scheduled to enter flame location for 2nd death --[/COLOR]
edit on 1/10/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join