It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christainity and life based on astrolgoy.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by the_philth

No problem! Just here to spread the truth
And I haven't heard of Mr. Heinlein before, Ill have to look him up.

reply to post by randyvs

Im not sure who you are referring to when you say "He" but of course "god" can call every star by its name because what are stars? Fire, light, and energy. God is pure light and love. God is each and every star.

reply to post by Unity_99

I understand where you are coming from, but if you look at the facts its hard to deny. There is not a single writing or journal from Jesus. Isn't that kind of odd? You should check out this documentary

edit on 11-1-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

You can find the movie online somewhere for free

edit on 11-1-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
Its really amazing

Man, I just gotta let you know that, since I've stopped watching TV (no more cable/main stream television), the only time I watch anything is when I go to bed. And I've been watching Santos' videos on YouTube... uhmm... religiously! (Ha! I kill me!)

I just wanna say thanks again for turning me on to this cat! He somehow hit a nerve with me that's been incredibly magnetic. I've just been researching him and the books he speaks of and people, i.e., Manly P. Hall.

Thanks again BPK. I really think this information needs to be spread.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

No problem, and thanks
I've been doing the same thing, I dont watch tv nor main stream media. I look through the web for stuff and this guy really resonates with me. As soon as I found out about him I created this thread because I too believe everyone needs to at least see and consider the validity of this science.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'm far beyond the point of whether or not Christ, or rather Yeshua specifically existed. I believe he did, and have some ideas he may even have been a stoic and perhaps someone that Seneca wrote to. However, metaphor, real or not, He represents the Spirit of Peace and Love in this world, and I've experienced visions with him, including one in the sun. He shows how to ascend or progress in this world. All the other Christs or sungods before him, have flaws. They retaliated. Horus, for example, sent retaliation to those who did not listen.

Higher Ups do not harm ever. They merely show up, and you have to be able to stand in their frequency of Love.

They don't punish, though there are corrections and even built in corrections and our own consciousness also torments us for harming others, so overcoming our selves and seeking and forgiveness is really important, and growing. They are Love.

And we either stay asleep and dream or we wake up.

And our thoughts, ego and distortions in this system manifest and create frequencies, or help shape who we are and our next steps.

I would have put Christ with Buddha and the East India and Vedic writings, not the Judiac war ones. Just saying.

As for any error in whether he exists, Seneca wrote some letters to his friend, one was pertaining to the death of a friend. Now I can't remember exactly what he said, I'll try to find a link, but the meaning was clear. He used streams or rivers, I will use rays of the sun, or light. If a ray fades out, or disappears for some reason, as long as the Source is still the same, and there, the Goodness, Love and Essence never disappears.

If Christ literally came in body as many believe, as the man Yeshua, then this is heart warming, in the sense of him being Immanuel, the intercessor/Christ with us. Though for him to be put to death would I need him to truly have come?

To have faith in the Spirit of Peace and Love, I could also accept the indwelling Holy Spirit and Presence of the Christ and Intercessor that inspires through our christus/intercessor pineal, Genesis 32;30, that depending on our grade of soul or frequency pertains to rungs of Jacob's ladder we can reach. And the Source is always with us, Closer than close, never leaving for an instant, if only we start to seek and understand.

I can even have the luxury of preferring to believe in both, still not wishing that he had to be crucified, yet honoring him greatly if he was murdered by the bloodlines. For He, thought countless others as well, already show how distorted the gnostic bloodlines cosmic laws are and karma, and their soul traps are based on this karma, and that if karma were true, and strict law of consequence rather than growth and school, learning, healing and forgiveness, then they could never have put an innocent to death. And that applies to more than just Christ.

For example in the Phillipines being an activist or working for others, is the most dangerous occupation going.

So, I have a stronger faith than just the story itself, in Christ, Immanuel, and the Highest Love and Goodness.

I took a look for Seneca's epistles to lucius and found one on friend but can't find it now, it is buried amongst many days of reading Seneca and don't have it in me to find it now. However, I already reworded it, so its mine too.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
We are all born into Sin(Sine)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I've seen that video before and have kind of been looking for it ever since. Thanks

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Reeks of a cheap Zeitgeist ripoff...

Yet another unable to make his/her own decisions.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Incorrectamundo. He doesn't dive off into too many other subjects, so no banks, no wars, no real politics (apart from those of the church itself).
ETA I guess a link to his site is in order. There is a fuller description of what it is all about. Yes he sells DVD's, yes they are all available on youtube.
www.universaltruthschool.com...
edit on 16/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
There is a very good book that suggests that religion actually sprang from visitation (and the stars and planets were used and given "code" designations as "Gods," "Goddesses," and so forth).

The book uses facts with very little speculation (and speculation is stated as such). I highly recommend it. It's called The Sirius Mystery.

You have made my night, heck month!!!

I saw this book in a bookstore a couple years ago but couldn't afford it at the time. I could not for the life of me remember the name and the phone I had put a note in I no longer had but I remembered the cover! I asked a few book stores if they had it but they didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

I'm so excited! I'm going to order this right now via Amazon.

OP this seems very interesting. I am fascinated by astrology. I feel there is much more to it than people think or even realize. I have been into it for many years and the more I read about it the more I am amazed. Thanks for sharing this. I will have to check these vids out and this guy.

Edit to add...ordered! I can expect my book in 5-10 business days

edit on 1/16/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

Heres a short introduction to his work.
Santos should make a video where he describes all the books in his library he is using as a backdrop.

We can explain all the myths, and legends and fairy-tales with this sine wave and cycles.
That part may be pretty much true but it does not explain everything, in my opinion. It is important to understand that years are real and they are based on astronomical reality and that people picked up on that and incorporated it into their mythology.
edit on 17-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

That list does exist I just don't remember where. In one of the video he mentions someone asked what all the books were that he uses. I think it was something like 80 in total so far, but he does "publish" it somewhere. I just forget where. He invites you to read the same books also which is why he often holds them up while talking about certain things.

ETA I think also certainly there are years but there are also cycles too. Think motions of the planets and stars, El Nino - El Nina for example. Caused by I don't know how via an 11 year sun cycle. Think of the sine wave, the yin-yang, the i-ching hexagram thingy, everything has a cycle, and often opposites. The sine wave goes up and down, so peak and pit, hill and dale, on and off and variations in between...

As above, so below.

edit on 17/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

ETA2 Then there's his music...

¡Ay, caramba!
edit on 17/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA2

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The video in the OP is the first time I knew anything about this person.
If he has a suggested reading list that would be useful and if he had a sort of bibliography that would be useful too.
I always study the bibliography when I read books, for suggestions on possible future book purchases.
When he says, "Eleven years" he sounds very Australian. His guitar looks like it has had a hard life, maybe that Melbourne sun which is said to get pretty intense.
edit on 17-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Zim Zala BIn! Santos's recommended reading list.
www.in5d.com...

edit on 18/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Zim Zala BIn! Santos's recommended reading list.
www.in5d.com...

Excellent work '___'! I'm glad to see that this thread is still taking steps forward!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Happy to offer what little help I can.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I found one in the reading list on that site that I own but I don't remember actually ever reading it. It came with a set of books I bought (Ancient Christian Writers: The Works of the Fathers in Translation) and this looked like the most boring of the group.

Ancient Christianity Writers - The Octavius of Marcus Minucius Felix translated by G. W. Clarke This work is a defense of Christianity composed in clear and direct imitation of Cicero, by a practicing advocate at Rome of African background, writing within the first third of the third century.
Now I have it out on my desk and maybe there is something interesting in there I should check out.
There is a lot of good historical information since that takes up the bulk of the 417 pages of the book, with introductory and notes and indexes, while the actual text only takes up 76 pages.
If anyone knows how or why Santos cites this book, I would be interested in finding out.
edit on 18-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
In5d is where I found him and is also a VERY interesting website full of lots of articles. I recommended it to anyone trying to find information about spirituality. IN5D also has an "Alternative News" sections that is update every 5 minutes! I find many interesting pieces on there. And also good find '___'! I have wanted to pick up a few books he mentions. I would love to read them all but goodness, there are so many lol!

And as for his music he is very talented! Its funny how hes an Australian Spanish guitar playing astronomer

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I can't answer your question but I'm sure Santos could. You can email him, I'm sure he will answer. I mailed him just to thank him for his youtube vids and he responded within a day I think.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I'm guessing the answer could be discovered by buying the DVD so it may not be so appropriate to ask him without first watching that.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

It's all on youtube anyway. He put it there himself.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join