It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Green Movement actually the elite's 'Code Green'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In relation to MK Ultra:

OMEGA. A "self-destruct" form of programming, also known as "Code Green." The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation. This program is generally activated when the victim/survivor begins therapy or interrogation and too much memory is being recovered.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

As we're seeing more suicides and murder-suicides cropping up in the news lately, it really has my wheels turning. What if we've been programmed though the matrix to believe all the lies we've been told, then when the housing bubble burst and people lost their life savings as well as their homes, their programming kicked in and they were triggered to self-destruct? While those of us on the outside read about these tragic and horrible instances, we write them off as melt downs. We rationalize that the person simply couldn't handle losing their money and everything they've worked so hard for.

Was the Depression a trial run?
wiki.answers.com...

There were major parts to the Great Depression like the suicide deaths, unemployment issues, and bankruptcy.
23,000 suicide deaths in the first year
20,000 people were laid off everyday
20,000 companies filed bankruptcy
1,616 banks went bankrupt

That's a lot of people who decided to call it quits due to monetary loss. I'm sure other things in their personal lives were affected that may have led up to the suicide, but since we can only speculate on this, I hope we can all agree that the loss of money was the catalyst for these deaths.

Placing this in the back of our minds, let's consider the Green Movement. Nobody can say for sure when the term for conservation and environmentalism was actually coined and made itself a household name, but advertisers and government have been pushing it for the past decade or so.
Here's a brief history of environmentalism and how it came to be as it is today:
www.brighthub.com...

The history of environmentalism started way before eco living was even called going green. The fact is that the expansion of this movement, philosophy, and way of life is important for our survival and the survival of the planet. So how did it start?

Most people associate the beginning of the green movement with Rachel Carson’s 1962 publication Silent Spring, but the history of the going green movement in America can be traced back even farther to Henry David Thoureau and Teddy Roosevelt. Going back even farther we find that going green has been popular throughout almost all of human history, it just wasn’t always labeled as such.

Going Green in the Distant Past

Ancient Greece used passive solar energy by planning their cities so that the homes and business faced the sun. Communities in China, India, and Peru have been using terracing, natural fertilizers, and crop rotation since the middle ages to help protect against soil erosion and to optimize space and growth. The plague in Europe lead to the beginning of the public health system. In 1798 Thomas Malthus wrote his famous essay that predicted that the world’s food supply would be exceeded by the population if we continued to grow at the exponential rate we were following.

The Birth of the Modern Green Movement

By the time Thoreau and Roosevelt came around there was a definite need for conservation of national forests and cleanup of industrial cities. What made the general populace stand behind the original green movement was the fact that illnesses such as cholera and typhoid were reaching epidemic heights. Another public concern was a lack of clean water and the rising amount of air pollution in newly industrialized cities.

With the establishment of the Sierra Club and the creation of Yosemite as a national park the environmental movement seemed to be moving forward. Teddy Roosevelt, an ardent supporter of national parks and wildlife conservation, helped to bring the green movement to the attention of the nation. Too soon, however, World War II caused it to take a back seat to national security.

Unfortunately the end of the war did not bring environmentalism back to the attention of the nation or the government. It would take tragedies such as the Donora Fluoride Fog (or the Donora Death Fog) which killed 20 people and left hundreds injured or dying. The Donora fog had been caused when fumes from the local smelting plant blanketed the town of Donora for four days. Another tragedy that significantly contributed to the eco movement's re-rising was the Cuyahoga River catching fire on June 22, 1969. The oil and chemicals polluting the river caught fire and flames from the blaze topped out at about five stories. These kinds of tragedies finally got attention on a national level.

This is the most important thing to know right now (from the same source as above):

It should be noted however that the green movement has been continuously pushed forward by tragedies that caused death and destruction in our local and global communities.

Perhaps one day the going green movement will be able to move forward without needing national and global catastrophes to happen first.

So, as you can clearly see, conserving nature and giving back to the Earth is not a new concept, but you can also see how it advances only through catastrophes. Just as a phoenix rises from the ashes, so does the Green Movement. It seems as though trying to conserve the Earth means that sacrifices must be made and lives lost.

Looking at how society is consumed by the Green Movement in every way we can consider, those who are of a conspiratorial mindset may be able to guess where this is leading. We already know the elite are pulling the strings. We know that with the Paperwork Reduction Act (www.archives.gov...) is pushing us ever closer towards a cashless society.

Plus, green is symbolic of dragons and serpents.
For China, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon.
www.blackdrago.com...

The color green is halfway between the separation of "hot" and "cold" that many colors are classified as.4 In many cultures, green is considered a mystic color, since it is a combination of yellow and blue, which represent the earth (yellow) and the heavens (blue) and therefore can be seen as the fruit of their union.1

Green symbolizes both life and death because green can be both found in the newness of life in the Spring as well as in putrefaction after death.1,5 In Medieval Europe, green became the color of criminals,4 and it was associated with Satan.

Jungian psychology, green symbolizes the function of sensation of immediate, tangible items and objects.

As green also symbolizes rebirth, this strengthens the argument that we're seeing a rebuilding of society. But, as with the Yin and Yang, death must happen in order for a rebirth to occur, which can be physical or spiritual.

Considering the information provided, I have to conclude that we are in a Code Green right now. The elite are currently utilizing the Green Movement to cause deaths in order to bring about the New World Order. As people are waking up to the reality of the matrix, those who cannot handle it are simply considered a sacrifice.
More order out of chaos.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
One can also see how the elite are using the Green Movement as a means of gaining tigher control of the masses.

1. We're forced to use ethanol in our fuel, which is ruining our engines as well as causing farmers to grow acres upon acres of corn that could be utilized for food instead.
2. We're forced to add Smart Meters to our homes to regulate our energy usage.
3. We're forced to use light bulbs in our homes that are unhealthy.
4. We're forced to pay carbon and "fat" taxes.

As if it wasn't enough to lose our homes and savings, the above are more than enough to drive one crazy.

Maybe the Green Movement has morphed into the worship of green backs. We've become so brainwashed into believing that we are our bank accounts, our material goods, and our investments, that we've lost our identities.

Commercials are constantly bombarding us with things that we "have to have" so much so that we've lost sight of what's truly important. Once we lose all these things, we lose our identities and those who have bought into the programming are forced to self-destruct, which is the sole purpose of 'Code Green'.

After all, money is green and the elite have total control over who has it and who doesn't. It's a shell game that we're all forced to play. Some of us haven't bought into the programming as much as others have, so we aren't as shell shocked when we lose the things others view as "all important".

Even if I'm not correct about 'Code Green' being a mass programming and self-destruction tool, we all need to take a step back and remember what's really important in life. I don't think one has to believe in this theory to know that more destruction is on the horizon, so we have to prepare ourselves now for the shock treatment by realizing that we don't need the name brand clothes, the "cool" possessions, and latest technologies to be happy. Last of all, they certainly don't add anything to our true identities and will not contribute to our survival. If anything, they are a hinderance and a heavy weight to everyone except the elite. It's as if they get great joy from allowing us to have things, then tearing them away. When those who are deeply programmed have their possessions ripped away, they will self-destruct as 'Code Green' has been designed to do. The elite knew that this programming would work just as they witnessed during the depression.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

We are being programmed to believe we are a cancer on the earth and must be reduced. I think the TPTB will be culling the population very soon, make it look like a plague or something...explain it as the Earth balancing itself.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

If believing we're a cancer on the Earth is a program, I've been deeply programmed.

I still believe that it's much cleaner and more enjoyable for the elite when they see people killing themselves. It saves them the trouble and it's not contagious on them like some killer disease they could unleash.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

But we do have a right to be on the earth just like every other creature and mother nature always finds a way to balance things out herself. For the elite, they say the earth is their concern, but we all know they are only concerned about themselves. They only need enough of us to do their bidding without using up their supplies.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Yes, but if the elite and humans in general weren't so greedy, we could all live here and peacefully.
Instead, the elite decides that things have gone far enough and the Earth doesn't have enough room for everyone, so they decide that the depopulation must begin. Not only this, but I do believe that we've warped our environment to the point where it cannot heal as long as we're all here.

But, regardless of whether or not we're supposed to be here, I believe the elite have implemented certain psyop programs that will push along their depopulation agenda and I believe that the Green Movement and 'Code Green' are working in tandom to kick start things.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Follow this thread too...good info.

next iceage delayed by co2 emmisions

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Thank! I'll check it out.

The apocalypse sure is making my reading time expand seeing that the huge amount of revealing/discovery is cutting into my sleep time. It's all good though.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Tell me about it....my housework is growing as fast as my reading list...wish i could get off my butt.

new topics

top topics

join