It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a man who is the antichrist??? If so how will he deceive others by prentending to be God???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backbiter
How could you not have heard...www.youtube.com...

just plain wow...still watching the videos..thank you so so much

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Everyone will get their warning soon. It will be on a personal level so if you still don't do the right things after that then get ready to feel some serious hurt. I am going to love to see all the BS excuses people will make after the world wide earthquake and three days of darkness.

Just remember if God did not give you a soul, you wouldn't exist so its very petty that you will want to question him after he reveals the true meaning of all of this.

Think of the last 2012 years as a giant history lesson for mankind to never be like that again. He gave us free will for a reason, to make us better but most choose to ignore his grace.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I was just kind of throwing that out there, but on a more serious note, my understanding is that the antichrist will be a real man who will at some point become possessed by satan. I don't think the world will think he is Jesus. If you haven't noticed,the number of Christ followers is becoming less and less all the time. I don't think that christianity will become that mainstream in the future. The bible speaks of a one world religion.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I have a thread on this that you might consider. LINK

From my perspective, the mark of the beast is 666. Carbon is what man is made from. Carbon has 6 electrons, 6 neutrons and 6 protons. To overcome the beast, we overcome ourselves. Pride places the self above God. Humility has faith in God and overcomes the animal nature inside. We are all the beast if we cling to our pride.

Can we seek God to get reward? No. We are really after the reward. Can we seek God to avoid punishment? No again. We are in it for our own safety. This is duplicity.

When a person finally comes to a place where they see themselves as they are (a broken sinner in need of salvation), God steps in and reveals himself through faith. Grace is unmerited favor. When all things are examined, we see that we are incapable of overcoming by our own works. To overcome, we place ourselves in Christ. We switch from being mastered by sin and death to a new master of grace through faith. God sees us as new creatures in Christ rather than a beast of sin and death.

How do we overcome? Nitrogen has 7 electrons, protons and neutrons (777). Oxygen is 888. This comprises 99% of the breath that allows us to live. We overcome by the Word of God. 777 is the Hebrew number for God. 888 is the Greek number for Christ. The very word that gave you life also gives you the ability to overcome. Of course, Christ is the Word.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

What words are used in this verse? The darkness could not overcome the Word. The victory is already ours to claim.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
How could an ordinary man deceive people while claiming to be Christ?
A possible clue may be in this statement; "Every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming..."- 1 John ch4 vv2-3
And also "This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son"= 1 John ch2 v22
It would be easy for an ordinary man to claim to be Christ if he was, at the same time, re-defining Christ as nothing more than an ordinary man, rather than "God come in the flesh".

edit on 8-1-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

BWAhahahahahaha!!!! OMG! Your post made me laugh so hard!! Hahahaha!!! Dont get me wrong here, Im not making fun of your post, im laughing at the way you worded it!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The Antichrist will be the one who is going to have a new creation story.........he will be able to "prove" his words using history and science combined. He will be able to do and achieve works so amazing that people will flock to him like moths to a flame. Most of the people on earth will believe him because of his works and they will turn against those of us that will continue to believe in God and his son Jesus.

Past that I do not know where he will come from or what he will look like.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Past that I do not know where he will come from or what he will look like.

Oh, I know that. I can tell you EXACTLY where he will come from, how old will he be, how will he look like, his face, hair color - everything.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Well don't leave us in suspense.......DO TELL! and of course where and how you came up with this info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join