It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it a man who is the antichrist??? If so how will he deceive others by prentending to be God???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Is ti a man who is he antichrist???If so how will he deceive others by pretending to be God??..Now i know im not the smartest at this...so if maybe you can explain this to me it would be helpful..

I thought in order to be Jesus you would need to be spirit>>>is this incorrect???
I thought that if Jesus came back as a man then how would he beat the devil Satan?
So wouldn't Jesus need to be in a spiritual form,and if so then how can the antichrist be of flesh and fight the spirit of Jesus???

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I find this topic interesting cause i herd some things about the antichrist>>what do you think..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Look at it this way: Who is the most susceptible group to believe a guy who would perform miracles when he claims he is God?

Yep, that's right: The Group that ALREADY believes a man IS (was) God.

As for another group, to which I am a part of: ANYONE on this earth claiming to be God, would automatically disqualify himself - because we KNOW and believe that God does not enter his creation.

Now, you figure out yourself which is the first and which is the second group ...
edit on 8/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
He won't make out he's God - he'll make out he's the Son of God and will be the kind of person who arrives just when we need him - when everyone is looking for a new leader who can save us from ourselves and our own destruction.

He will turn things around completely and gain our trust and have a world wide following just when we need it. Then after gaining our trust he will unleash his evil.

As it says in the Bible - Many will come in my name - but when the REAL Son Of God returns - everyone will know at the same point where ever you are on earth.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
Look at it this way: Who is the most susceptible group to believe a guy who would perform miracles when he claims he is God?

Yep, that's right: The Group that ALREADY believes a man IS (was) God.

As for another group, to which I am a part of: ANYONE on this earth claiming to be God, would automatically disqualify himself - because we KNOW and believe that God does not enter his creation.

Now, you figure out yourself which is the first and which is the second group ...
edit on 8/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

thank you so so much for your post...got it well..oh how come this is not on the front page???

You got it ..man....thank you again...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
He won't make out he's God - he'll make out he's the Son of God and will be the kind of person who arrives just when we need him - when everyone is looking for a new leader who can save us from ourselves and our own destruction.

He will turn things around completely and gain our trust and have a world wide following just when we need it. Then after gaining our trust he will unleash his evil.

As it says in the Bible - Many will come in my name - but when the REAL Son Of God returns - everyone will know at the same point where ever you are on earth.

thank you ....so he is spirit and man...so is he the devil Satan or Satan's son????
is that possible???

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
oh,,i know why this is not on the front page...lol

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here are some biblical verses for anti-christ

www.angelfire.com...

Some quranic verses

muxlim.com...

I would like to meet this antichrist and punch him in the face for now showing up earlier.

faster he comes , faster jesus comes , faster earth is blown up

Just don't forget who's product he is of ...

GOD.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The anti Christ is not a man, but an evil entity cloak in the identity of a man. Anyway, I remember this quote and find it very interesting. "The Anti Christ is coming the form of a powerful Roman". Think about that.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Here are some biblical verses for anti-christ

www.angelfire.com...

Some quranic verses

muxlim.com...

I would like to meet this antichrist and punch him in the face for now showing up earlier.

faster he comes , faster jesus comes , faster earth is blown up

Just don't forget who's product he is of ...

GOD.

that was great reading thank you so much....wow...wow...wow.
do you think this will be happening really soon???

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Perhaps it won't be a man at all. Perhaps it will be an alien after disclosure happens. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

Yes aliens have power but a real flesh alien..hmmmmm that is a thought...I truly think that aliens will have a play in this big time but i think that the antichrist is perhaps the devil Satan himself..

Doesn't it say and correct me if im wrong just learning,,but that the antichrist has been here on earth way before our time..If so he is not new,,and that is why i think that he is the devil..

Oh..the devil Satan can manifest to be a man with flesh...just wondering..im learning alot thank you all for your post

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
How could you not have heard...www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Maybe the devil started religion in the first place because if you weighed up all the, genocide,wars and many perverted acts that has occurred since its creation it out weighs the limited good it has done for this world.
Maybe the devil created it and spoke of the rapture coming an the anti Christ coming because he knew the real Christ will come on this day.
And on that day you faithful we denounce the real Christ as the Anti Christ.
Played by the Devil from the start

Just my thoughts on all this

edit on 8/1/2012 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I certainly hope so . If it does , and jesus comes back , and we do have a judgement day

I will be very happy .

I have a few bones to pick with this god character. some philosophical beefs if you will .

i don't want his heaven , i want to know his reasoning. All i care about.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

God will not come back as a man, Jesus will only after he descends from the Heavens as his wrath and destroys the Anti-Christ and his army.

The Anti-Christ will be legitimized by the next pope Peter The Roman and he will instantly have most of the Catholics on his side.

Who ever makes peace out of the Gog-Magog war between Israel and the Arabs with their Russian-German help will be the Anti-Christ. After Israel nukes the invaders to stay in existence whoever stops the madness will be considered a great man but the bible tells us all that it will be a fools peace because the Anti-Christ will use the death and destruction from that war to get every nation to give up their WMD's to him, when that happens he will then get the remaining nations of the world to come against Israeli Jews to remove them once and for all.

This will be the war of Armageddon when Jesus descends from Heaven and destroys the Anti-Christ and his army with his own army of Angels.

If you don't think it will happen just look at how many people are brainwashed by the whole Global warming crowd at the U.N. and the events happening today.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

I certainly hope so . If it does , and jesus comes back , and we do have a judgement day

I will be very happy .

I have a few bones to pick with this god character. some philosophical beefs if you will .

Have fun it hell then, I hear its one hot date with the devil. The greatest trick the devil pulled on the world was making people like you think he doesn't exist.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

reply to post by eeks4

I will be very happy .

Have fun it hell then, I hear its one hot date with the devil. The greatest trick the devil pulled on the world was making people like you think he doesn't exist.

Sure i'll accept his hell , aslong as i can get to have a chat with this god character and his methods and philosophical views .

I wouldn't want his heaven anyway under the premis of what it takes to get there. He can keep it .

If he offers me heaven , i will still reject it and say let me chill in a neutral zone , no hell no heaven , just watch from here . I'l sit by the rock for the rest of my eternity .

But if he says hell then so be it . But i want my discussion first!

"The greatest trick the devil pulled on the world was making people like you think he doesn't exist. "

If he exists , then i know where i can find him...

bible

edit on 8-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by britelite1971

Yes aliens have power but a real flesh alien..hmmmmm that is a thought...I truly think that aliens will have a play in this big time but i think that the antichrist is perhaps the devil Satan himself..

Doesn't it say and correct me if im wrong just learning,,but that the antichrist has been here on earth way before our time..If so he is not new,,and that is why i think that he is the devil..

Oh..the devil Satan can manifest to be a man with flesh...just wondering..im learning alot thank you all for your post

Satan is directly behind most UFO sightings and with the help of certain governments they are getting ready to pull out an alien invasion trick to make everyone believe in ET and not God. Watch the movie the Fourth Kind to see exactly how the devil has been doing this to people.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

Here is your Roswell UFO and you need to read everything this guy says about this issue because he can interpret the Bible better than anyone else.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

Satan is directly behind most UFO sightings and with the help of certain governments they are getting ready to pull out an alien invasion trick to make everyone believe in ET and not God.

Why do you, mostly christians, make this an "ET OR God" thing. I believe in both. The Last message of God clearly states that he created living creatures on the earth and in the havens and scattered them all around.

He also says he has the power to "gather" them if He wills.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join