It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hi there guys.
Since I'm making a giant A1 project with Abraham Lincon being the main character to show others that ever since his death it has been going bad for the goverment.
My poster is not supposed to abuse or hurt anyone. I'm making this poster to show people what the goverment is capable of and how it all went down. With companies Running the goverment and so on. I think we all know the story. I'm requesting from you guys to give me some ideas that i can add to the poster.Quotes by Abraham or others. Pictures,photos, drawing ideas. Anything.

When I'm done I will try to upload a picture of the finished art
Thanks guys

Unfinished,View of the whole work.You can see probably a lot of empty space that needs things in it

Just to show you something ive done.A bit of word smithing

Close up of unfinished Abraham Lincon Face.He is wearing a KFC bucket.Its probably not clear enough.

Just a small Chalk drawing showing a bit of slavery.Linking to Abraham Lincon.

Sorry about the mass amount of external links to images if there is some. Sorry about the spelling Mistakes. I hope the pictures will direct you right to the artwork. Please post suggestions and any comments would be welcome.
Thanks guys.
The links lead to my facebook album. If you have not got facebook sorry.

edit on 5/1/12 by hellzdoms because: Extra Information

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
There's Art with a big "A" and there's art with a little "a." Art, subjective as it is, becomes Art with a big "A" for me when it carries a message, a visual meme if you will.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks,I will try to think of something intresting yet meaningful.
The thing is I look at art in a similar way you do. What is the artist trying to say. That is what makes art great. The Sistine chapel was not painted because it was done for a laugh.It had a meaning and a purpose to remain in the future for others to see. Thats why although art experts might be a bit anal about pictures.
They do actually try their best to visualise the perspective of the painter.The problem is I'm going to be assesed in the quality of it.
Since the marker does not really probably give a crap I dought he will try to figure out the message Hopefully a written paragraph or two will tell him.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

I'm not entirely sure what an A1 project is, that may make some difference to my opinion. I'm not qualified to judge it as art, but may I offer my feelings on the piece?

For my taste, there are too many messages, and they are spelled out a little too plainly. My own personal likes are for the subtle. (My avatar spoke to me)

But you're not trying for subtle, so I guess you had best ignore everything I said.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Every persons view counts Sir. I respect yours as much as I respect any other. Yeah i think you are trying to say its a bit busy. Not clear. I guess once I finish it I will be able to make it more clearer to understand.Thanks for telling me. Your avatar is really nice by the way

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I like it, I'm just not sure about the text. It's probably just me but I always cringe at what artists write when trying to be "deep", especially when naming their works of art.

Apart from that I really like it, and it's great to see some traditional physical art on here, rather than the digital kind.

You should make an ebay account and try to sell some of your prints.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

Thanks for the warm reply and advice.
Its all slowly improving day by day so I can make little adjustment. Digital art is really good and takes skills to master but I think that personally physical one is more fun. I will hopefully in the future when I have some time free make an ebay account that I can sell my work hopefully on as you suggested. Thanks for that advice also.

new topics

top topics

join