It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

emergency medical team at the pentagon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

....Yawn....
///AND ....there is the problem, Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Look....the REAL truth? It's out there!! Go seek.......I'm gonna watch a nice DVD, now....so, ciao......

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by pshea38

To use a bad analogy but one that is at least half appropriate to myself.,,,
Even a blind man with no stick can see there is just too much wrong with "their explanation" to know that something is up. I'd stumbled upon the 9/11 truth thing years ago (not even ATS) and then left it alone but it was unnerving. Since then I've seen many clips, complete documentaries and of course Alex "gravel voice" Jones one, along with reading much information from impartial parties (experts, not government ones). Someone, somewhere, and somewhy, is lying.

Having seen this latest one I am now actually quite convinced there were no planes at the WTC whereas before I thought the idea was little short of preposterous myself, while still believing that it was all still a setup.

The movie Wag the Dog (Dustin Hoffman) also dealt with this very technique by the government and was made in 97 I think.

So, let's see.

One group of disruptors registers at ATS promoting no planer garbage.

Another group registers pretending to be "impressed" by this no planer garbage.

Together, they aim to convince rational, neutral parties the garbage presented is worthwhile by feigning to be "convinced" by the garbage.

Unsuccessfully, both groups, acting in concert, hope that both debunkers and truthers now think there is a "critical mass" for no plane theory and that their combined soap boxing activities will sway those neutrals still on the fence.

Very clever. Very resourceful. Very transparent.

Too obvious.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by pshea38

To use a bad analogy but one that is at least half appropriate to myself.,,,
Even a blind man with no stick can see there is just too much wrong with "their explanation" to know that something is up. I'd stumbled upon the 9/11 truth thing years ago (not even ATS) and then left it alone but it was unnerving. Since then I've seen many clips, complete documentaries and of course Alex "gravel voice" Jones one, along with reading much information from impartial parties (experts, not government ones). Someone, somewhere, and somewhy, is lying.

Having seen this latest one I am now actually quite convinced there were no planes at the WTC whereas before I thought the idea was little short of preposterous myself, while still believing that it was all still a setup.

The movie Wag the Dog (Dustin Hoffman) also dealt with this very technique by the government and was made in 97 I think.

Whereas proudbird et al attempt to lead you as if you were blind, SeptemberClues
(and Letsrollforums) inform you that you just have a dark hood over your eyes,
encourage you to come to this realisation yourself, thus enabling you to cast off
the blindfold and bask (or balk) in the light of truth and reality.

Jones, loose change and most of the truth movement are sold-out controlled opposition,
designed to take you so far and no further down their predetermined false blind alleyways
of deception.

Wag the dog is very appropriate to 9/11 and indeed the media (CIA controlled)
had (and have) a large role to play in the whole deception. The Matrix is also appropriate
in terms of its theme of false realities. Simone is another relevent movie as it deals with the
fabrication of faked identities and individuals.

Here is another interesting thread (early stages), inspired by an appearance at the beginning of
the Matrix of Simulacra and simulations, a 1981 book by Jean Baudrillard.
Simulacra And Simulation.

'I had no way and therefore want no eyes.
I stumbled when I saw.' - Gloucester

King Lear. Act IV, Scene 1.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
ProudBird, I am not saying you are dealing with "government agents" but I am saying you are dealing with a synchronized trolling attack. Don't feed it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Until recently, I have refused to believe no planer garbage was organized disruption. Analyzing the activity at Above Top Secret has tilted my opinion.
edit on 6-1-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The video used a circular phallussy right in the 2nd or 3rd sentence.

"Youtube videos tell you what to think so you don't have to think for yourselves"

They then go on to say "So this is what you should actually believe...yadda yadda yadda"

How could anyone proclaim to really know? I mean REALLY know.

*cue Twilight Zone music*

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Here we go again with the bone yard photos at the pentagon. The fact is the OS about the pentagon incident has been proven mostly lies. There is no evidence to prove the pentagon crash, only hearsay information from government authorities and our propaganda media and some photos that anyone could have taken anywhere at any time from any airplane debris.

When a false flag has been staged there is no evidence, if there were it would incriminated the real perpetrators and that is why 911 has never been investigated and the Bush, Obama administration do not want any investigation or any inquires as they have demonstrated it publicly, and the very few questions that were asked by the (we didn’t want a 911 commission in the first place) was stonewalled by the Bush administration.
Even the 911 commissioners admitted publicly that the Pentagon, FAA, White House all lied to them, in fact they lied so much that the 911 commission demanded the Justice Department to do a criminal investigation on all three departments. That alone should tell you that these people are all liars, and the pentagon crash was a staged event.

edit on 7-1-2012 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
The windows were "bomb resistant", duh!
edit on 5-1-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

yeah, but flight77 (iirc) was able to penetrate not one, not two, but three
steel-reinforced concrete rings of the pentagon.

logical, right?
lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

i know this person, but do not believe him. the film in the gas station camera was taken by the cia and they can debunk all they want. a 757 would have created a larger hole, plus the pentagon has missile batteries as well as the white house and that plane would have been shot down before it got that close. just showing people that people will lie to save their lives. I was told that d. rumsfeld's office was on the other side of wall. an inside job and it does not take a slooth to know this.
edit on 06/21/2200 by cydonia19.5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

yeah, but flight77 (iirc) was able to penetrate not one, not two, but three

What steel reinforced rings were those?

Did you miss the part that the walls are ordinary brick - not concrete ?

Also there are no interior walls on the 2 lowest floors in the Pentagon . Once penetrating the exterior (E Ring)
wall is open continous space until C Ring wall into interior roadway (A-E Drive)

On the first and second floors, the Pentagon has continuous interior space extending from the facade to the inner-facing wall of the C-Ring, joining the C-, D-, and E-Rings. This is because the light wells between the C- and D-Rings and between the D- and E-Rings only descend to the bottom of the third floor. The only structural elements interrupting this space are columns apparently spaced on 10-foot centers along the direction perpendicular to the facade, with each first-floor column having a square cross-section measuring 21 inches on a side.

Path of the plane through building

Once do research the conspiracy delusions vanish.....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cydonia19.5

a 757 would have created a larger hole, .

There were 2 entry holes

One on ground floor 96 ft wide - most massive sections of the aircraft between the jet engines

One on seconf floor 18 feet wide equal to diameter of the fuselage which is 16.5 ft

The portions of the Pentagon's facade punctured by the crash are easily measured by combining data from several different photographs, both before and after the collapse of the section. Several photographs by Jason Ingersoll provide detailed views of right portions of the impact zone. Other photographs show the left portions of the impact zone. Together, these photographs show that the facade was punctured over a wide swath on the first floor and a much smaller extent on the second floor.

Measuring the punctured regions shows that the facade was completely punctured for a width of 96 feet on the first floor and 18 feet on the second floor. Punctured areas were bounded by columns and floor slabs. This is natural since the columns and floor slabs were constructed of steel-reinforced concrete, whereas the window bays spanning them were brick walls reinforced with steel window frames and Kevlar mesh as part of the renovation program.

Sequence of pictures of the entry hole

911research.wtc7.net...

As for missile batteries - Pentagon lies less than mile from Reagan National Airport

Point out where the mythical missile batteries would be located

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

was told that d. rumsfeld's office was on the other side of wall. an inside job and it does not take a slooth to know this.

As ususl were told wrong

Rumsfeld office was in OPPOSITE SECTION of the Pentagon in different wedge (there are 5 wedges)

You lose again....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

The fact is the OS about the pentagon incident has been proven mostly lies.

I know "snowcrash" suggested not to feed the beasts, but the word "proven" was used up there. ^ ^ ^

That is patently false, and must be pointed out as such. It is a stated opinion only --- one that has NO corroboration nor sourcing attached to it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

The fact is the OS about the pentagon incident has been proven mostly lies.

I know "snowcrash" suggested not to feed the beasts, but the word "proven" was used up there. ^ ^ ^

That is patently false, and must be pointed out as such. It is a stated opinion only --- one that has NO corroboration nor sourcing attached to it.

Nah, not trying to tell anybody what to respond to... I just noticed something... the insincere and clearly scripted "epiphany" + NPT "conversion" of one thread participant just seems to dovetail too nicely with the simultaneous promotion of NPT by others. I can't prove it, though.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

i am in total agreement of your statement and know in my heart that it was a false flag. they tried using same scenerio as once tried to use on the cuban government back when castro was in office. if passengers were aboard all planes what happened to them. military drones, to me would have been a lot less messy and easier to cover up. okay, now we are where bush wanted us a long time ago. that oil is so presious to the government that they would kill their on here while creating the "new Pearl Harbor"

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

have not lost anything. we as a nation, however have. i have lost faith in my government. the particulars, be as they may, but something is definatly rotten in new york and the pentagon
edit on 06/21/2200 by cydonia19.5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

If it was a "false flag " and " oil is so precious to the government " why did 9/11 provoke action against the terror training camps of Afghanistan which has less oil than my bike shed ?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

This is so off-base:

....and know in my heart that it was a false flag....

You should seek out the thread about the former NSA official who is a whistle blower. It's a 30-minute speech video he gave.

He specifically mentions the NSA and 9/11......the fact that NSA had information about the impending attacks. The plan to hijack the passenger jets by the terrorists. Not some silly "false flag", but a real terrorist attack threat.

The NSA, the FBI and the CIA have a bureaucratic mindset and a sort of "me first" mentality --- they each want to get the "glory" and recognition for any intelligence wins or coups.....and that rivalry led to some critical NON-sharing of information between them.

Result was the attacks went forward --- very likely the timing caught all the agencies by surprise....my guess is they thought they had more time to stop it.

And, THAT is why some people "smell" something wrong coming from the government re: 9/11. They are "covering up" certainly....their own incompetence and brutal failures.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

So what about the hole in Pentagon wall?

Notice you did not say anything about that.....

Just the usual mentally unhinged paranoid gibberish about false flags

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

plus the pentagon has missile batteries as well as the white house and that plane would have been shot down before it got that close.

Uhh That's new to me as well as the people who work there. What do you think Washington is? Downtown Hanoi?
You have watched too many movies.
Maybe the Washington monument is really a big nuke ready to take out an entire enemy country in one shot!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join