It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

emergency medical team at the pentagon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Although since 'planes' so seemlessly penetrated through the WTC steel, I suppose
concrete would present no obstacle whatsoever.

Now why would you "suppose" something so silly? Do you think concrete and steel are the same thing? You should do a little research. They are actually quite different!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Although since 'planes' so seemlessly penetrated through the WTC steel, I suppose
concrete would present no obstacle whatsoever.
Still, this is not apparent in the picture.

Worked in 1945 when B25 smashed into Empire State Building

Now 56 years later a plane weighing 15 times that of B 25 traveling 3 times the speed hits a building

The energy forces are over 100 times that of 1945

Consequently the hole is corresponding larger

At least it is to the non delusional....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

impressme, I appreciate your desperate need to support anything declared by a truther that suggests government conspiracy but on this issue there has been a parting of the ways and I am afraid you are now actually faced with a choice.

Thank you for at least acknowledging that some of my information comes from Truthers, it is an honor to be called or recognized as one. The only choice I have to face and will accept is truth, nothing else matters.

Richard Gage has completely withdrawn any support for CIT for the reasons he gives here :-

911blogger.com...

Please save the insult as to lump me and all Truthers to this one mans’ ideologies and crazy opinions.
Interestingly I remember how many of you years ago posted how insane this man was, and now he sold himself out to the OS lies so he is now your hero. Truth doesn’t matter does it?

You will see at para 4 that he says " I was also surprised to learn that 12 of the witnesses that CIT interviewed (including six witnesses to whom CIT refers to as north path witnesses ) were in a position to see the Pentagon and all 12 stated that they saw the plane hit the Pentagon." You will also note that he goes on to refer to CIT's "improper investigative methods."

One mans’ opinion, no evidence to validate anything.
You mean like the improper investigation of the OS doesn’t you? Seeing how 911 was never investigated at all. All we got was one massive cover-up nothing else.

So there you have your dilemma. Time for you to stand up and be counted. Do you support CIT and their investigative methods or what Richard Gage has to say about them. Just uncritically swallowing everything that might be construed as "conspiracy" is not an option here, you actually need to make a decision.

Not everything is a conspiracy, just because you don’t believe it doesn’t make the information a conspiracy. I only support the facts just because you don’t support it doesn’t mean there not true.

Swallowing? You mean the lies of the OS don’t you.
You continue to reject everything that doesn’t support the lies of the OS as if everyone is on board your ship.

edit on 8-1-2012 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

i support your statement and stance. it's about time that america wakes up to what is going on behind the scenes. people want to know why the government or what ever the controlling forces are, would want to attack the pentagon and kill thousands of citizens in the twin towers and probably all passengers in felled aircraft: plain and simple--money, power and control. they killed jfk, so what's killing a thousand plus citizens. again, people wake up, it is all about who will and who will rule this beautiful planet called earth.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
All the coincidences about the Pentagon EMTs being all prepared in advance, one of them reviewing what to do if a plane crashed into the building the morning of, the false 4 alarm fire that put a lot firetrucks near the Pentagon right before the explosion, all the fire commanders arriving in record time all points to advanced notice.
edit on 9-1-2012 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

be informed and know that afgan. is the best route for piping oil from central asia. we have military posts exactly along the path in which the oil can be piped and carried off. afgan. is only a necessary route. iran, we would have problems.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Not even friggin true.......UNLESS you provide a (VALID) source???

All the coincidences about the Pentagon EMTs being all prepared in advance, one of them reviewing what to do if a plane crashed into the building the morning of, the false 4 alarm fire......

OR.....is it just more of the same old, same old lies and distortions being repeated???

Source, or else......they are just more lies, being repeated over and over again......

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

i am seriously thinking that those who want to deny or hide the truth are both in this forum. we could go on and on about it and now it is pretty much a moot point from this stand point. you and i, like others who really care about the truth and are willing to put their necks out for it, will be just steven the m. that's okay with me. how could those who deny the apparent truth know more than us unless they really know and just are sending disinformation, just like the ufo phenom. not pointing fingers to any particular person, but you know who you are and you do not settle well in my gut.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Here...

* Sept 10 - Pentagon medic is on the phone with FBI talking about who has command of their emergency plane crash plan. (Army)

* 9/11 - Emergency equipment for Pentagon's emergency plane crash plans were already out of storage for inventory check before Pentagon crash. (Army)

* 9/11 - Hours before crash, a Pentagon medic was studying disaster plan based on unlikely scenario of a plane crashing into building. (Washington Post)

* 9/11 - Multiple fire and medical units dispatched near Pentagon minutes before crash for high-rise apt. fire that was reported out when 1st responder arrived which allowed most units to proceed to the Pentagon. (Arlington County, Fire Engineering)

* Pentagon crash happened right in the middle of the only section being renovated to bolster it against an attack which severely limited damage and loss of life. (USA Today, Army)

* 9/11 - Many key emergency response people arrive at the Pentagon within 5 minutes after the crash. (Arlington After-Action Report)

So, all coincidences?

edit on 9-1-2012 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Your so-called "source" is '9/11 Review'...

Oh and edit in,,,,,from "KillTown".....

Try again.

And TRY AGAIN......again.......with a VALID "source" ....... for once.....

edit on Mon 9 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

What a troll thing to say. If you weren't wasting your time trolling and bothered to click on the link, you would of seen links to the sources:

(Army)
(Washington Post)
(Arlington County, Fire Engineering)
(USA Today, Army)
(Arlington After-Action Report)

But judging a book by the cover or author is much easier, huh?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Reheat

It's in the first few seconds, the very first question in fact. The order to shoot it down would, I assume, be more or less immediately obeyed. "That's an order soldier!" kind of thing, no?

No, it's not an order. It is merely an authorization to do so... No where does Cheney or anyone else say an aircraft was shot down...

Yes he did.He confirmed it after it was stated that he had given the order to shoot down the plane,his answer was yes.on 2 occasions did he confirm this.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

"You are the one that gave the direct order to shoot down a plane that you were told as it turns out incorrectly was headed for Washington".
"Right. That's correct"
Quoted verbatim. Try listening first instead of being so eager to debunk.

I now see that Lightspeeddriver already pointed it out.and i may add in better detail then i just did.

link   
reply to post by ATH911

Dude!!!

The "source" you provided??

Has NO credibility.

Period.

LOOK again....it is a mess of incredibility, actually.........

It is "provided" by "KILLTOWN"!!!!!

Or better known as "ClownTown"!!!

"nuff said......CHECK your sources, seems you need better ones......

edit on Mon 9 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Nothing was shot down. Nothing crashed.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

These sources have no credibility?...

(Army)
(Washington Post)
(USA Today, Army)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

SHOW them properly....NOT filtered through "Clown-Town":

These sources have no credibility?...

(Army)
(Washington Post)
(USA Today, Army)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
When you stop playing childish JREF games, let me know.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Since having watched that September Clues documentary recently, I now don't believe planes went into the towers, I never believed that a plane went into the pentagon and now I'm doubting one having gone down in Shanksville. All non-network TV clips came from someone related to media production companies, all eye witness reports came from high ranking journalists who just happened to be in the area and it all sucks more than something that sucks really hard.
edit on 10/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

now I'm doubting one having gone down in Shanksville.

To fully doubt it, see my threads on the subject.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join