It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: WWIII Has Indeed Begun:

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Aren't all religions about NWO?
Don't say NO, because this was a rhetoric question.
Both Christianity and Islam were spread with sword and flame.
The early Christianity was exterminated before Christianity became state religion in Roman empire.
Religion is always a tool of ruling. Religion was never a way for spiritual advance.
Religious differences and prosecution always served one purpose: to create lots and lots of refugees and cheap labor. This is what is going on right now and it always was going on.
NWO is in trouble, it needs to bring down labor cost and all these bankers manipulations and recession serve only this purpose. And sabre rattling is there to remind us not to raise our heads.

I gave you a star , but I don't believe all religions are NWO.

however , as it was a rhetorical question our leave it at that and instead say i appreciated your view point.

Religion has different meaning when it is not institutionalized. The moment it is institutionalized, it becomes a tool of manipulation. The same word begets different meanings and becomes a source of confusion. Some people simply don't see the difference. They accept being "subjects" rather than free spirits. The original meaning of the word religion is, I think, to "bind". The meaning of word "yoga" (yoke) is practically the same. But it refers to discipline in learning, not in obeying the rules. Easily confused in practice, because knowledge is often imposed on disciples.

edit on 6-1-2012 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I couldn't say I'm not going because an illegal war constitutes as a war that's waged without the justification of self defense. That's what the 9/11 BS is all about. "self defense." It was a way to MAKE the troops go. They covered all their bases.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

It would be 5 in the last few years. We waged a campaign in Yemen as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Next you will be telling us that they have defensive capabilities to shoot down 1000 nukes.
All this fancy tech and yet they couldn't even stop a bunch of camel jockeys bringing your entire country to it's knees on 9/11.

Some American's are truly blissfully ignorant, but then tell the rest of the world something we don't already know.

Kindred....Google...Free Electron Laser...and look at this new weapons capability as far as how it applies to your statement about shooting down 1000 nukes....you should have said missles. Discover Magazine has stated that this new Laser System....which will be nuclear powered and installed on every U.S. Carrier as well as Aegis Class Cruisers....has the ability to burn a hole through 1000 FEET OF SOLID STEEL!

You combine this Nuclear Powered Laser system...that is not detered my atmospheric conditions as is the flaw with other lasers....with a Super Computer network and Spaced based Mirror SAT's....and you have the ULTIMATE WEAPON!

This is a reality NOW....so I have now told you how we will shoot down a thousand Nuclear Missles.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

Next you will be telling us that they have defensive capabilities to shoot down 1000 nukes.
All this fancy tech and yet they couldn't even stop a bunch of camel jockeys bringing your entire country to it's knees on 9/11.

Some American's are truly blissfully ignorant, but then tell the rest of the world something we don't already know.

Also...it is the rest of the WORLD that is BLISSFULLY IGNORANT....as we continue to do actions to keep the peace on a balaced scale so the world will never again have to fight a WWII or 3. Honestly....although I am not upset with your post because you...just don't know what we are doing and have been doing since 1947....I do get tired of hearing posts of this nature because alot of hard work goes into preventing a bunch of Countries...in reality...a bunch of Ancient Tribal Religious Arguements....from out right killing each other and destabilizing world makets.

I would like to hear how you feel about the U.S. once you have lost your basic freedoms and religious rights as some dictator using a religious agenda tells you you can't read this or believe that or do this. If you had seen some of the things I have...you would understand. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hey, wasn't that laser already tested out on the Twin Towers, fired from the MOON?

By the time the public hear about these type of weapons, they're probably already 10 to 20 years down the track with development, so who knows...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think this SplitInfinity came right out a Star Wars' Dead Star

A War to End all Wars!
What a noble thought!
Tell us about the Ultimate Dictatorship...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

You should check out my information before dismissing it...as it is a reality.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Split Infinity

One of the greatest quotes ever made, most people make this grave error of logic:

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation." ~

Edmund Spenser

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

If not falling for blatant US propaganda...

DUDE! The man you're arguing with had his own boots on the ground in Iraq and is speaking from eye-witness experience!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

I couldn't say I'm not going because an illegal war constitutes as a war that's waged without the justification of self defense. That's what the 9/11 BS is all about. "self defense." It was a way to MAKE the troops go. They covered all their bases.

"Illegal war"?? Oh come on now brother, from one veteran to another you know that we had full legal right to resume military operations in Iraq. The first Gulf War never ended with a peace treaty signed by both parties, it was ended by a cease-fire agreement, which means at anytime if either party violates the terms of said cease-fire agreement military operations can resume under international law.

The fact we waited 10+ years is a testament to extreme patience on our part.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Split Infinity

One of the greatest quotes ever made, most people make this grave error of logic:

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation." ~

Edmund Spenser

Tell me about it! LOL! If I disagree with someones statement...I check it out before saying it is a lie. If I am wrong...I will admit it. If I make a mistake...I will say sorry.

But SOME PEOPLE....even if you give them proof or have a person tell them the reality of things on the ground...while they are on their couch Pontificating....we are in the field...hoping we don't get shot!

I respect others opinions as well as anyones religious beliefs....but don't disparage something I have said that is a reality because a person is too lazy to check and thinks they know it all....just like a 13 year old telling Dad...I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING! They DON'T! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I didn't think of it that way. Sometimes I don't know whether to believe what I did was right or wrong.

I mean if we didn't need to be over there (which it seems we didn't) then nothing I did could be considered right. But on the other hand I didn't hurt anyone who didn't need to be hurt, so that could be considered the right thing to do.
edit on 7-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I didn't think of it that way. Sometimes I don't know whether to believe what I did was right or wrong.

I mean if we didn't need to be over there (which it seems we didn't) then nothing I did could be considered right. But on the other hand I didn't hurt anyone who didn't need to be hurt, so that could be considered the right thing to do.

Our jobs are to follow orders. The judgment is in God's hands, and in His hands alone. But please never fall for the "illegal war" nonsense. The first Gulf War was ended by a cease-fire armistice, there was never a peace treaty in effect nor was one ever signed by Saddam and his regime. The first instance of a breach of that armistice is grounds under international law for military operations to resume. Remember that fact untill you hit your grave brother.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Then you'll REALLY chuckle at this quote and it's glaring implications:

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

Dresden James

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Thanks man.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

edit on 7-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

APO...the only thing that matters to anyone that is deployed or sent is....We are here now! Everything else is crap! That's the way I look at it. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Then you'll REALLY chuckle at this quote and it's glaring implications:

"A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."

Dresden James

Also...very true. LOL! Lets face it....if the Middle East had no oil...we would not be doing what we are doing. BUT...It does have oil...and someone has to protect the flow. Lots of people like to bitch until they have no heat or power. Then you will hear cries of...GO GET EM! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

That's a good way to look at it. I just always hear the stories about how when the troops came back from Vietnam no one welcomed them home. No one thanked them for making the sacrifices they made, and none of them had support systems. They were looked at very much the same way people are looking at us now. And this took a toll on the mental health of veterans with increased suicide/alcohol/drug dependency rates.

I'm just sick of people trashing the military as if we choose where we go and what we do. Guess what, people? The people that send us there are the ones YOU elected. I guess they need some outlet for their anger though, so why not put it on the guys who haven't been through enough already? Surely if they can take lives and see their best friends die, they can take a little criticism!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Look Up....FREE ELECTRON LASER....these systems will be very shortly installed on every U.S. Carrier and I believe some have already been installed on Ageis Class Cruisers.

I am not making anything up as these are statements from Chinas own Generals....not my words. Split Infinity

Obviously you are lying and have no idea what you are talking about. Your second statement here proves so as you are clearly dillusional.

defensetech.org...

The Navy’s moving to test out a 100 kilowatt version of the laser soon and it will be 2018 at the earliest before the Office of Naval Research expects to test out a prototype on a ship. Read more: defensetech.org... Defense.org

edit on 7-1-2012 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join